San Diego top commercial real estate sales of 2008 (Coleman College formerly: La Mesa Bowl [La Cosa Nostra])

Abstract of Title

Jan 29, 2009, 6:48:22 AM1/29/09
http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/192099851.html
Top commercial real estate sales of 2008:
ranked by sale price of San Diego County properties.

San Diego Business Journal • Dec 29, 2008 •

TOP COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES OF 2008 Ranked by sale price of San
Diego County properties/

snip>
Church of Scientology

5/29/2008 $9.3 [million]

7380 Parkway Drive
La Mesa 91942

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/realestate/realestate18.html
Church of Scientology Buys 64,000 Square Feet in La Mesa for $9.3M

San Diego Business Journal/May 27, 2008

The San Diego chapter of the controversial Church of Scientology is
moving its focus to La Mesa with the May 21 purchase of a Coleman
College campus at 7380 Parkway Drive.

The Church of Scientology's San Diego offices are located at 1330 Fourth
Ave. between A and Ash streets.

The church purchased the new site for $9.3 million. The two buildings,
which are 53,400 square feet and 11,000 square feet, will be used as an
educational campus, said the broker on the deal, Vince Provenzano with
Commercial Properties.

Originally built in 1962, the buildings were the site of La Mesa Bowl
before they were remodeled in 1981 and used by Coleman College as a
computer center.

The new site will provide more parking and visibility, said Provenzano."
**

http://tinyurl.com/dl22jb
Google Maps/(street view)
7380 Parkway Drive La Mesa 91942
[formerly; Coleman College/La Mesa Bowl site]

http://tinyurl.com/au9j6q
Google Maps/(satellite view)
7380 Parkway Drive La Mesa 91942
[formerly; Coleman College/La Mesa Bowl site]

http://www.modernsandiego.com/December08BLOGARCHIVE.html
Modern San Diego
[Blog archive: December 2008]

snip>
La Mesa's Coleman College building has apparently closed. Up until the
late '80s this was La Mesa bowl. The original driveway and entrance are
still intact but who knows what the plans for the structure are."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76629485@N00/2717265359/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76629485@N00/2717265881/in/photostream/
Flickr/(Coleman College)

http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37959753/
Flickr/
Coleman College

Renamed San Diego Computer Museum April 2005.

August 27, 2005 - "LAST HURRAH" - Museum will be open to public from
10am to 4pm. Last chance to see the Museum before moving

September 15, 2005 - Museum will begin process of packing and preparing
contents for moving

October 30, 2005 - Move out from Coleman College location completed.

Flickr spread/
http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/sets/837704/
San Diego computer museum

"The museum has closed"

Museum piece toy (1960)
http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958916/in/set-837704/
http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958915/in/set-837704/
"think-a-tron by hasbro"

Enigma Emulator:
http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958921/in/set-837704/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Enigma machine
[Wikipedia]

The Enigma machine is any of a family of related electro-mechanical
rotor machines that have been used to generate ciphers for the
encryption and decryption of secret messages. The Enigma was invented by
German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] It was
used commercially from the early 1920s and was adopted by military and
governmental services of a number of countries — most notably by Nazi
Germany before and during World War II.[2] A variety of Enigma models
were produced, but the German military model, the Wehrmacht Enigma, is
the version most commonly discussed." [take note barbara schwarz (sieg
heil!)]
**

Re/snip>
snip>
La Mesa's Coleman College building has apparently closed. Up until the
late '80s this was La Mesa bowl. The original driveway and entrance are
still intact but who knows what the plans for the structure are."

Purported connection between "La mesa Bowl" (La Mesa Bowl Corporation)
and the Italian Mafia
http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176537&sid=952cd810be02b9f2efefd7622f022670
Mafia Scene
History of The Mafia & Organized Crime (reference only)
Author: Muggy

snip>
DETROIT UNDERWORLD: PROFILE 15

GIOVANNI Papa John PRIZIOLA

Consigliere 1969 - 1979

snip>
Born Sunday February 12th 1893 Partinico Italy - Died Saturday April
14th 1979

Giovanni Priziola had built a criminal empire that extended from Detroit
to Canada and across the Atlantic to his place of birth which was
Partinico in Italy, it also went as far west as San Diego in California.

snip>
As well as the Partinico Faction Papa John Priziola also had influence
in Southern California where through his other sons-in-laws The
Matrangas he secured a nice income from this area of the US. The
Matrangas joined their father-in-law in numerous legitimate business
ventures in the San Diego and San Bernadino areas. Amongst these
Priziola/Matranga joint ventures were several restaurants, "Papa Joe's
Restaurant" in San Diego, "Show Bar" in Claremont California, "Tropics
Bar" "The Bar of Music", and "Cactus Bar" all in the San Diego area;
also a number of hotels and the Teamster Pension funded "La Mesa Bowl
Corporation".

Abstract of Title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4ie-vN2M
Kirk & Spock gangsta! (YouTube)

"My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay
that way."
--Al Capone

"Scientology house Mafia money originally built"
--Marcolf

//

xenufrance

Jan 29, 2009, 7:39:39 AM1/29/09

"Abstract of Title" <closing_costs@clam_fixer_upper/impound-account.com> a
écrit dans le message de news: b0u2o4dn5k4fosks9...@4ax.com...

> http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/192099851.html
> Top commercial real estate sales of 2008:
> ranked by sale price of San Diego County properties.
>
> San Diego Business Journal . Dec 29, 2008 .

yes a big one. They can hide behind the walls, no suprise. Perhaps another
gulag?

> governmental services of a number of countries - most notably by Nazi

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 29, 2009, 9:55:53 AM1/29/09
On Jan 29, 6:48 am, Abstract of Title <closing_costs@clam_fixer_upper/

impound-account.com> wrote:
> [...]

> Purported connection between "La mesa Bowl" (La Mesa Bowl Corporation)
> and the Italian Mafiahttp://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176537&sid=952cd810be02b9...
> --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4ie-vN2M

> Kirk & Spock gangsta! (YouTube)
>
> "My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay
> that way."
> --Al Capone
>
> "Scientology house Mafia money originally built"
> --Marcolf
>
> //
>
> --

> --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4ie-vN2M

> Kirk & Spock gangsta! (YouTube)
>
> "My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay
> that way."
> --Al Capone
>
> "Scientology house Mafia money originally built"

That video is hilarious!

Barbara Schwarz

Jan 29, 2009, 11:43:25 PM1/29/09
On Jan 29, 5:48 am, Abstract of Title <closing_costs@clam_fixer_upper/

impound-account.com> wrote:
> http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/192099851.html
> Top commercial real estate sales of 2008:
> ranked by sale price of San Diego County properties.
>
> San Diego Business Journal • Dec 29, 2008 •
>
> TOP COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES OF 2008 Ranked by sale price of San
> Diego County properties/
>
> snip>
> Church of Scientology
>
> 5/29/2008 $9.3 [million]
>
> 7380 Parkway Drive
> La Mesa 91942
>
> http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/realestate/realestate18...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/76629485@N00/2717265359/http://www.flickr.com/photos/76629485@N00/2717265881/in/photostream/

>  Flickr/(Coleman College)
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37959753/
>  Flickr/
> Coleman College
>
> Renamed San Diego Computer Museum April 2005.
>
> August 27, 2005 - "LAST HURRAH" - Museum will be open to public from
> 10am to 4pm. Last chance to see the Museum before moving
>
> September 15, 2005 - Museum will begin process of packing and preparing
> contents for moving
>
> October 30, 2005 - Move out from Coleman College location completed.
>
> Flickr spread/http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/sets/837704/

> San Diego computer museum
>
> "The museum has closed"
>
> Museum piece toy (1960)http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958916/in/set-837704/http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958915/in/set-837704/

> "think-a-tron by hasbro"
>
> Enigma Emulator:http://flickr.com/photos/binarywolf/37958921/in/set-837704/
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
> Enigma machine
> [Wikipedia]
>
> The Enigma machine is any of a family of related electro-mechanical
> rotor machines that have been used to generate ciphers for the
> encryption and decryption of secret messages. The Enigma was invented by
> German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] It was
> used commercially from the early 1920s and was adopted by military and
> governmental services of a number of countries — most notably by Nazi
> Germany before and during World War II.[2] A variety of Enigma models
> were produced, but the German military model, the Wehrmacht Enigma, is
> the version most commonly discussed." [take notebarbaraschwarz(sieg
> heil!)]
> **
Sieg heil? Want to insult me or what?

Barbara Schwarz