Huge Wins from Narconon! True life histories

Phil Scott

Oct 15, 2001, 11:27:19 PM10/15/01

Reposted:

On 15 Oct 2001 17:05:28 GMT, lase...@aol.com (LaserClam) wrote:

>>NarCONon did not help Gregory Wisner
>

> Have you noticed any one else who hasn`t been helped?

Wow! That's a helluva question. As good as a session, it is!

Well, lessee here. The goal of Scientology is to help a person lead a
better life in his own estimation. Does that constitute help?

I'm just guessing here, but I think you mean, "Did the person get off
drugs and stay off?"

Gary Smith, former ED Narconon US was not helped enough not to relapse
to heroin after completing OT3. Neither was Virgil Workman, the
Narconon reg. throughout most of the 80's, who OD'd after more than a
decade on Narconon staff..

Gary's wife, Debbie, left him and went off to eat burritoes and smoke
pot in Cerritos with a Narconon student. The nicest people do.

Neither was Kim Hopkins, who was sent off to get more money for the
program, but drowned in a swimming pool. Free service equal free fall,
you know.

Frank Giampetro died of a suicide overdose. Hopeless about getting off
drugs, and hopeless about being gay.

Neither was Nick D'Ottavio whose parents sent him to Los Angeles from
New York and who did heroin the whole time he was here.

Neither was Rick Hays, one of the few peopleto actually attest to
completing the Narconon program, yet relapsed to heroin thereafter. Of
course, he completed his staff contract first.

Casey Green, also former Narconon staff, finished OT3 and shot a Santa
Barbara County Sheriff who was breaking down the door to his house as
part of a cocaine sales investigation.

Ben Gibson gave up Scientology for homosexual affairs with little
boys. Progress perhaps, but not exactly help. Doesn't do drugs
though.

Jim Clemmens wasn't helped, although he slept with the Executive
Director, while the Senior C/S broken in the windows of his car with a
baseball bat. Went back to drugs, went back to jail. That was Jeanne
Jurich, budding starlet and lead in "The Jeanne Jurich" Story. Ask her
about how she put hot spatulas on her nipples.

Mike Brock wasn't helped with his alcohol problem. He was hit in the
head with a baseball bat by the Dir of Inspections & Reports, Steve
Elkins. Narconon settled the case some time in 1984-1985.

Steve Elkins wasn't helped either. But he set the all-time record for
Purif redos after relapses. He was finally recruited for staff to save
his parents money. He was "fired" after hitting Brock in the head with
the baseball bat.

The minors who were illegal residential students weren't helped
either. Mike Brock was buying liquor for them.

Of course, if the tech had just been standardly applied, none of this
would ever have happened, right?

Icee

Oct 15, 2001, 11:49:41 PM10/15/01

"Phil Scott" <phils...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

Who was Heribert Pfaff and why is he dead after his scientologist doctor
prescribed vitamins for him while he knew that his patient suffered severe
epileptic seizures?
http://www.xenu.net/archive/deaths/room758.html

Icee.

Tigger

Oct 16, 2001, 7:48:41 AM10/16/01
Phil Scott,

Can you supply the source where you got the information on all the
people who were not helped at NarCONon?

I think the people who live in the vicinity of the "new" NarCONon in
Oklahoma would like to have that information with evidence of course.
(The "new" NarCONon is actually a reincarnation of the "old" Narconon in
Oklahoma ~ Narconon Chilocco ~ which was ordered by an Indian court to
either pay up or get out. COS chose to relocate (get out).

Tigger

Some mother, whose son was in an auto accident (and two others were
killed) where the driver was a drunk NarCONon staff, (in posts to OCMB)
also said something about someone getting pregnant at NarCONon Chilocco
and later committing suicide. Do you have any information on that case?

"I DON'T GIVE THEM HELL. I JUST TELL THEM THE TRUTH AND THEY THINK IT'S
HELL."'

Harry S. Truman (GIVE 'EM HELL, HARRY)
U. S. President

Ital

Oct 16, 2001, 11:06:30 AM10/16/01
<snip>

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:27:19 GMT, phils...@hotmail.com (Phil Scott)
wrote:

>Wow! That's a helluva question. As good as a session, it is!
>
>Well, lessee here. The goal of Scientology is to help a person lead a
>better life in his own estimation. Does that constitute help?
>
>I'm just guessing here, but I think you mean, "Did the person get off
>drugs and stay off?"
>
>Gary Smith, former ED Narconon US was not helped enough not to relapse
>to heroin after completing OT3. Neither was Virgil Workman, the
>Narconon reg. throughout most of the 80's, who OD'd after more than a
>decade on Narconon staff..

<snip>

Wow Phil, that's a lot of dope - I mean information - you dished out.
I find it extremely interesting. I was at Narconon Chilloco the entire
summer of 1996. The CofS sent me there as a sort of punishment - at my
own great personal expense of course. Cost me $18,900.00 and that was
for the mini-rehab program - about half the length of the full
Narconon program. That's what I get for being a 'bad' PC - doing too
many prescription drugs due to physical injuries and especially
thinking for myself and speaking out.

I will say one thing for Narconon though - the staff for the most part
truly seemed to have good intentions and tried to help but of course
they were thoroughly brainwashed zombies and a number of them
extremely whacked/incompetent ex-students of the program. One of the
staff was an LSD freak who had been in the sauna program for over a
year - I've never seen anyone whose brain was more fried than this
guy's - yikes!

Three of the "student's" there with me were junkies on their second
full retread through the Narconon program. Two of these had big time
'sugar daddy' Scientologists paying for their ride.

Shortly after I left one of the guys from Millie and Vanilli - the lip
syncing Grammy winning artists - entered the program. He was in the
program for awhile. Swindled $3,000.00 from one of my friends that was
still in the program then had someone break him out. Not too long
after that he was found dead in a hotel room in Munich, Germany - a
suicide.

I-Tal

Phil Scott

Oct 16, 2001, 1:40:53 PM10/16/01
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 06:48:41 -0500 (CDT), boobook...@webtv.net (Tigger)
wrote:

>Phil Scott,
>
>Can you supply the source where you got the information on all the
>people who were not helped at NarCONon?

IT was a repost from an anon source. Not my data. Verifiable only by the fact
of narconons recorded history in *some of the events related, and its larger
history of being an unworkable cultie operation.

Thats how data leaks out, then next thing you know more witnesses come forward
to verify it or not and testify in court, produce affidavits and write books.

Maybe any of the 'libeled' sources will sue :) that would be interesting.
Discovery being what it is and all.

Phil Scott

roger gonnet

Oct 17, 2001, 3:06:12 AM10/17/01
You can add the story of the daughter of th italian rich girl who testified
in CW for LMT.

Her daughter met scn, but died later (must be somewhere on the LMT website)

roger

Phil Scott <phils...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message :
3bcba8ed...@news.tdl.com...

Tommy

Oct 17, 2001, 6:23:24 AM10/17/01

"Ital" <I-...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

That would be Rob Pilatus.
I wasn't aware he got sucked into NarCONon.
Another example of people who think "It can't get any worse".

> syncing Grammy winning artists - entered the program. He was in the
> program for awhile. Swindled $3,000.00 from one of my friends that was
> still in the program then had someone break him out. Not too long
> after that he was found dead in a hotel room in Munich, Germany - a
> suicide.

I don't think he was a suicide - just partying a lot too hard.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,2799,00.html

Tommy

--

'I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys.'
Hubbard, 1967 letter to his wife submitted to the court in the