Agent Orange Goes Back to Jail

Tigger

Jan 29, 2009, 6:14:37 PM1/29/09
From OCMB...

[quote="Benny's Friend"]After this morning's arraignment, AO is back
in jail.

An offer was made to drop the charges down to a 3rd degree misdemeanor
with a $100 fine if AO would admit to screaming and yelling at Danny
Dunigan. Graham advised AO to take the offer, which also would have
allowed AO to protest Gold at his leisure, but AO refused it.

Following this, Scilon attorney Eliott Abelson informed the judge that
AO had violated the court order given at the last arraignment on three
occasions:

-AO had been ordered to stay away from Danny Dunigan, yet within 20
minutes he was filmed on the steps of the courthouse cursing at
Dunigan and shoving a camera in his face.

-AO had been ordered to stay away from Gold Base, yet he has been
filmed driving around Gold on two separate occasions.

Abelson said they may also be charging AO for his harassing behavior
toward Catherine Fraser following one of the Riverside County Board of
Supervisors meetings.

AO was escorted out of the courtroom by the deputies and bail was set
at $2,500.

There you have it.

EDIT: I need to clarify that Graham didn't advise AO to take the
offer. He said that most people in his shoes would probably take the
offer.[/quote]

barbz

Jan 29, 2009, 6:45:05 PM1/29/09

There we have...WHAT?

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

BigBeard

Jan 29, 2009, 7:32:55 PM1/29/09

"Tigger" <Tiggeri...@webtv.net> wrote in message
: From OCMB...

Yeah, but...

Whatever AO may have done, are the $cilon goons going to be charged
with anything and/or get sued into the dirt for their excessive use
of force in making the so called 'citizens arrest'??

BigBeard
Katana ko chi, SPsoo

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 29, 2009, 8:52:11 PM1/29/09

Could you give us a brief explanation of why this happened? Like what
precipitated the arraignment in the first place? To my knowledge no
one posted about any very recent incident involving AO

Quaoar

Jan 29, 2009, 9:40:24 PM1/29/09

"What" is the fact that AO refused an offer by the prosecution that
imposed almost no sanctions and costs against him; in favor of being
jailed until he can raise bail, and having to go to trial that might not
vindicate him.

AO seems to have a crucifixion malady.

BTW, you have, from your own reports on several fora, disowned AO. Why
do you care what happens to him?

realpch

Jan 30, 2009, 12:34:14 AM1/30/09

Might have been wise to do so. In fact, I'd have recommended it. Well
no, I'd have said something like, "Listen you stupid bastard, take the offer!"

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

henri

Jan 30, 2009, 12:33:30 AM1/30/09
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:34:14 -0800, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Might have been wise to do so. In fact, I'd have recommended it. Well
>no, I'd have said something like, "Listen you stupid bastard, take the offer!"

Berry pretty much did that. Instead, AO turned a deal where he paid
$100 fine into a deal where he's in jail in lieu of $2500 bail.
Stupidity ftl.

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2009, 1:12:32 AM1/30/09
I predicted this.

Tom

Alexia Death

Jan 30, 2009, 2:01:58 AM1/30/09
On Jan 30, 7:33 am, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:34:14 -0800, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Might have been wise to do so. In fact, I'd have recommended it. Well
> >no, I'd have said something like, "Listen you stupid bastard, take the offer!"
>
> Berry pretty much did that.  Instead, AO turned a deal where he paid
> $100 fine into a deal where he's in jail in lieu of $2500 bail.
> Stupidity ftl.

Well, his choise. Masochism is sort of personal hobby. He can sit in
jail if he so wants. I'm still waiting to see the video of how this
thing went down.

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2009, 2:15:47 AM1/30/09
Well, I hope the financers of your Anti-Relgion hate campaign are
willing to bail that Agent Provocateur out of jail...

http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/01/anon-orange-provoked-attack-on-himself.html

Tom Newton

Android Cat

Jan 30, 2009, 2:16:59 AM1/30/09

It was a $100 *and* pleading guilty to minor trespass.

I can see why he wouldn't have wanted to do that if he has a cunning plan to
sue the crap out of them for violent "citizens arrest", assault, etc.

And raising a $2500 bail just needs a $250 bond, right?

However, I'm trying to imagine *any* kind of cunning plan that involved
going out and yelling/shoving a camera at people the judge said (20 minutes
earlier) not to bother.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Jens Tingleff

Jan 30, 2009, 2:50:23 AM1/30/09

xenufrance

Jan 30, 2009, 3:11:46 AM1/30/09

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
cf937$4982a96d$cf705d9f$17...@PRIMUS.CA...

I cannot understand how this coud be a trespassing. In France by instance,
you can't possibly be sued for trespassing if nothing shows the exact limits
of a property.

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2009, 3:20:54 AM1/30/09
>     Key ID 0x09723C12, jenst...@tingleff.org

>    Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mandriva Linux / odds and ends
>    http://www.tingleff.org/jensting/            +44 1223 829 985
>        "Oh, yeah, splunge for me too"  Monty Python

My 2 cents:

I think that AO knows what he is doing. He wants to go to court.
Because then the CULT will also have to go to court. AO wants the CULT
exposed. And the best place to expose the CULT is in court. AO, as I
understood, will have no problems paying his bail. This is, IMHO,
going to damage the CULT. And AO knows it. Probably the CULT knows
too.
Just wait and see how the CULT will react.

Peter

Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we
have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have
found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under
existing law.
We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, 5 November
1967, "Critics of Scientology"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Eldon

Jan 30, 2009, 5:11:22 AM1/30/09
On Jan 30, 9:11 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
They will just say they warned him that he was on Scieno property,
which would be enough. They will lie in any way they need to. Also
sounds to me like he was pretty dumb not to take the offer.

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2009, 5:59:23 AM1/30/09
"My 2 cents:

I think that AO knows what he is doing. He wants to go to court.
Because then the CULT will also have to go to court. AO wants the
CULT
exposed. And the best place to expose the CULT is in court. AO, as I
understood, will have no problems paying his bail. This is, IMHO,
going to damage the CULT. And AO knows it. Probably the CULT knows
too.
Just wait and see how the CULT will react.

Peter "

Dear Peter Puffer,

Isn't vexatious litigation one of the alleged defining characteristics
of Scientology in regards to its critics?

My, how quickly we become the monsters we are hunting, amirite you
hypocrite-bigot?

Shame on you losers for abusing the court system to attack
Scientology. That's about the most unconstitutional thing I can
possibly imagine. It's analogous to filing frivolous, unnecessary
restraining orders soley to harass.

I'm watching you like a hawk. Remember that.

Tom Newton

http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/01/agent-provocateur-anon-orange-in-jail.html

xenufrance

Jan 30, 2009, 6:03:59 AM1/30/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
6ebfd2a6-1fbd-4f1b...@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

possibly indeed; I wonder if he's trying to do what the crime cultists do, I
mean, to appear as the victim of their ineptitudes and discriminatory
methods against him?

That puts something very new on the teppisch: indeed, the Supreme Court
(Cassation) from Beligium has broken (refused) the lower courts decisions
regarding Jehovah Witnesses methods, that an ex-member tried to get the cult
sentenced for dicriminations.

The Cassation court decided there was indeed discrimination, and sent the
suit back to lower courts for new decision. This could mean that our pet
cult could be hundred upon hundred times sued for discriminations as well,
by its own members or past members, or would be members, or wahetever.

xenufrance

Jan 30, 2009, 6:06:21 AM1/30/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
6ebfd2a6-1fbd-4f1b...@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

On Jan 30, 9:11 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> cf937$4982a96d$cf705d9f$17...@PRIMUS.CA...
>

> I cannot understand how this coud be a trespassing. In France by instance,
> you can't possibly be sued for trespassing if nothing shows the exact
> limits
> of a property.

They will just say they warned him that he was on Scieno property,
which would be enough. They will lie in any way they need to. Also
sounds to me like he was pretty dumb not to take the offer.

do they shot the cats who are trespassing? The squirrels, like the one who
was suposedly having trespassed in the electrical vault years ago, and
caused the death of Stacey Meyer Moxon? (Where is the husband of that girl,
by the way? Has he been assassinated to silence him?)

xenufrance

Jan 30, 2009, 7:43:23 AM1/30/09

"xenufrance" <xenuf...@free.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:
4982df2f$0$23991$426a...@news.free.fr...

That would be possible: imagine that instead of putting the people in the
anchors shaft, like Hubbie, DM would have invented the electrical vault in
guise of the shaft?

I would not be really surprised. Sad sadistic people act like fools.

Hartley Patterson

Jan 30, 2009, 9:57:46 AM1/30/09
formerl...@yahoo.com:

> On Jan 29, 6:14 pm, Tigger <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> > From OCMB...
> >
> > [quote="Benny's Friend"]After this morning's arraignment, AO is back
> > in jail.

> Could you give us a brief explanation of why this happened? Like what

> precipitated the arraignment in the first place? To my knowledge no
> one posted about any very recent incident involving AO

This is from the original incident when AO ventured onto Gold Base
property and was arrested for trespassing.

On other threads a possible reason for AO not accepting plea bargaining
was advanced, that it would give him a 'previous record' and if he was
arrested again a court would be more severe on him. He presumably feels
that with the video evidence he will win in court.

That plea bargaining was tried at all suggests to me that the prosecution
are worried, in the sense that they might win the case but lose the
resulting publicity given the overreaction of the security guards.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Hartley Patterson

Jan 30, 2009, 10:07:38 AM1/30/09
Eldo...@aol.com:

> They will just say they warned him that he was on Scieno property,
> which would be enough. They will lie in any way they need to. Also
> sounds to me like he was pretty dumb not to take the offer.

It's his call. If he feels that the video evidence is strong enough to get
him off, then it would be dumb to accept and be stuck with a previous
offence on his record. In his shoes I would take plea bargaining to
indicate that the prosecution didn't think they had a cast iron case and
be encouraged.

realpch

Jan 30, 2009, 11:24:31 AM1/30/09

Hartley, you'd never be in his shoes, because you never would have acted
the way he did!

Eldon

Jan 30, 2009, 12:10:50 PM1/30/09
On Jan 30, 5:24 pm, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hartley Patterson wrote:
>
> > EldonB...@aol.com:

> > > They will just say they warned him that he was on Scieno property,
> > > which would be enough. They will lie in any way they need to. Also
> > > sounds to me like he was pretty dumb not to take the offer.
>
> > It's his call. If he feels that the video evidence is strong enough to get
> > him off, then it would be dumb to accept and be stuck with a previous
> > offence on his record. In his shoes I would take plea bargaining to
> > indicate that the prosecution didn't think they had a cast iron case and
> > be encouraged.
>
> > --
> > Hartley Patterson
> >http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/
> >http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com
>
> Hartley, you'd never be in his shoes, because you never would have acted
> the way he did!

Yeah, that is part of the problem. Hartley is right in surmising that
the criminal cult lawyers would rather not go to trial, which might
have emboldened AO to challenge them and "stand up for his rights."

But he was getting off pretty easy, considering the trumped-up
bullshit circumstances. If he has the time to waste and wants to take
the risk of going to court, it is certainly his call. It's also going
to waste a lot of Graham Berry's time that could be spent more
productively, IMO.

I frankly think Graham is somewhat gullible to give away unlimited
amounts of his time to both Scarff and AO. But that's his call.

Fredric L. Rice

Jan 30, 2009, 2:12:23 PM1/30/09
Tigger <Tiggeri...@webtv.net> wrote:

>An offer was made to drop the charges down to a 3rd degree misdemeanor
>with a $100 fine if AO would admit to screaming and yelling at Danny
>Dunigan.

AO is an idiot.

---
Pizza delivery! And here are your two free katana swords!

barbz

Jan 30, 2009, 1:08:10 PM1/30/09
There are several issues that we want brought up in court that the cult
might not. If they were smart, they would've dropped the charges
entirely instead of trying to ring AO with a misdemeanor on his record.

Issues such as property lines, floodplain preserve and other land use
issues could be very damaging to Gold Base if brought up in court.

They don't want this, but still have to try to weasel $100 out of AO.
It's just their nature.

Then too, assault charges against the security guards won't be going
away now either.

The stupidity was AO flaunting the judge's order to stay the hell away
from these two Scientologists. However, that's a separate issue.

The trespassing issue has potential for humongous win!

barbz

Jan 30, 2009, 1:12:57 PM1/30/09

You're a fucking idiot. These are two separate issues. AO didn't go to
jail because he refused the Scientology deal, he went to jail for
directly ignoring the judge's order to stay away from two Scientologists.

> AO seems to have a crucifixion malady.
>
> BTW, you have, from your own reports on several fora, disowned AO. Why
> do you care what happens to him?

If you can't see the potential the trespass case has for bringing things
out in court Scientology and Gold Base would rather not have publicized,
you're ...oh, I already said you're a fucking idiot, didn't I.

I don't care what happens to AO necessarily. But I very much care about
this case and the possibility it may cause the Scientology organization
some much deserved grief.

henri

Jan 30, 2009, 1:51:40 PM1/30/09
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:20:54 -0800 (PST), peters...@gmail.com
wrote:

>My 2 cents:

>I think that AO knows what he is doing. He wants to go to court.
>Because then the CULT will also have to go to court. AO wants the CULT
>exposed. And the best place to expose the CULT is in court. AO, as I
>understood, will have no problems paying his bail. This is, IMHO,
>going to damage the CULT. And AO knows it. Probably the CULT knows
>too.
>Just wait and see how the CULT will react.

Yeah he's got them right where he wants them. And being in jail is
just another step in his brilliant scheme. I can't wait to see the
huge defeat for Scientology sure to come out of AO getting arrested on
the steps of the courthouse within 20 minutes of it giving him a
stay-away order.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 30, 2009, 6:26:39 PM1/30/09
On Jan 30, 9:57 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com:

ok, between your and Barnz' replies, I get the picture. Thank s to you
both.

Hartley Patterson

Jan 30, 2009, 7:55:51 PM1/30/09
rea...@aol.com:

> Hartley, you'd never be in his shoes, because you never would have acted
> the way he did!

Well, there is that, and in America doubly so. In England I can be certain
that security guards are not packing guns and will be hauled up in court
if they use unnecessary force.

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2009, 1:31:09 AM1/31/09
On 30 jan, 19:51, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:20:54 -0800 (PST), peterschi...@gmail.com

AO wants this case in court. That is the whole purpose. Bail? No
problem.
Yet, in court all that happened will becoming public. Why do you think
AO was offered a mere 100 dollar fine?
Exactly! So the CULT wouldn't have to appear in court.
And now they will have to. And that is why AO refused the fine.
Because he wants to have the CULT exposed in court, something the CULT
tried to avoid.
You can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs.
IMHO this omelet will be great!

Peter

"You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
mocked up your past lives.
Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
bridge.
He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
- Ladybird

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Andrew Robertson

Jan 31, 2009, 3:57:41 AM1/31/09

<peters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> You can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs.
> IMHO this omelet will be great!

"....All the king's horses and all the king's men.
Couldn't put AO together again."

http://www.teachersandfamilies.com/nursery/humpty.html

Andrew

> Peter

> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 7:17:09 PM1/31/09

The Riverside ordinance is going its own way without AO, and without
either a conviction or an acquittal. AO's actions are going to be
mooted anyway when he is deported to Canada, which could likely happen
any day now.

Note that the "offer" to AO did not come out of the blue. It was likely
negotiated by AO's attorney, Graham Berry, behind the scenes. In that
negotiation, it is more than likely that the "crucial" video was
offered, and laughed out of court. If there were any violations of
California's citizen arrest statutes, that would have been a part of the
negotiations. **Nothing takes place in open court that has not been
presented previously to both the defendant and his attorney.**

AO's case is probably going to be another KH case for which it will take
much time to resolve a guilty verdict in appeals court.

AO gained nothing by refusing the deal. If he had, he might have
escaped the attention of Homeland Security. Now, he is certain to be
deported.

It never ceases to amaze me that you of all people believe that the end
justifies the means, no matter that someone else's life hangs in the
balance. After all of your denigrations of AO, you have the nerve to
use him in arguments about the picketing ordinance.

Go figure.

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 7:17:48 PM1/31/09
henri wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:34:14 -0800, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Might have been wise to do so. In fact, I'd have recommended it. Well
>> no, I'd have said something like, "Listen you stupid bastard, take the offer!"
>
> Berry pretty much did that. Instead, AO turned a deal where he paid
> $100 fine into a deal where he's in jail in lieu of $2500 bail.
> Stupidity ftl.

Yep. His pain will come when he is deported.

barbz

Jan 31, 2009, 8:51:29 PM1/31/09

Tchah...hyperbolate much?

> Note that the "offer" to AO did not come out of the blue. It was likely
> negotiated by AO's attorney, Graham Berry, behind the scenes. In that
> negotiation, it is more than likely that the "crucial" video was
> offered, and laughed out of court. If there were any violations of
> California's citizen arrest statutes, that would have been a part of the
> negotiations. **Nothing takes place in open court that has not been
> presented previously to both the defendant and his attorney.**

You're not from around here...as your posts repeatedly suggest. You're
from some other planet, as evidenced by your lack of ability to perceive
the obvious. It's always gotta be some great conspiracy with you.
PROTIP: sometimes a cigar is only a smoke.

> AO's case is probably going to be another KH case for which it will take
> much time to resolve a guilty verdict in appeals court.
>
> AO gained nothing by refusing the deal. If he had, he might have
> escaped the attention of Homeland Security. Now, he is certain to be
> deported.

NO U!

> It never ceases to amaze me that you of all people believe that the end
> justifies the means, no matter that someone else's life hangs in the
> balance. After all of your denigrations of AO, you have the nerve to
> use him in arguments about the picketing ordinance.

AO is not the issue. You fail to grasp that. You're a never ending
source of amusement, along with all the others who can't see the forest
for the seven year locusts crunching under your feet.

> Go figure.

I have. And for some reason, you always wind up being the punchline.

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 9:28:19 PM1/31/09

Your last response illustrates that you cannot form a cogent argument.

Have a nice day, anyway.

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 9:45:40 PM1/31/09

Heh, heh, heh! The egg that is to be broken is AO. His attorney
brokered everything he had, i.e., the "crucial video", and did not get a
dismissal prior to AO's arraignment. Had the crucial "evidence" been
validated by the DA as out of bounds for a private security person, the
charges would have been dismissed. AO got what he wanted: crucifixion.

AO wants a trial: good on him! Perhaps he has a multi million dollar
(Canadian) trust fund to pay his attorneys.

AO is on a hunt for a world of hurt and he has found it, and for
whatever reason, he wants to ride the wave.

I wish him luck. His crusade will, in the end, prove nothing, and
advance nothing.

He will end up deported to his cold Canada.

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 9:47:50 PM1/31/09

What can one say about someone, not an American citizen, that declines a
minor tap on the wrist in favor of being hanged, drawn, quartered
following a trial?

AO's best bet is to be deported to Canada before his trial.

Quaoar

Jan 31, 2009, 9:56:14 PM1/31/09

What are you smoking? The DA has already seen the "humungous win" video
and used its content in the proffer of the minimal fine. What else in
the way of evidence do you think is available? Where is the magic
bullet that is going to provide AO's attorney(s) with the ammunition for
a win?

You alternatively denigrate AO as an egofag, yet on the other had want
him to become the savior of Anon in Riverside County? Have you offered
up your $10K for his defense?

You should spend more time with your parrots. They might make more
sense than your theories do.

R. Hill

Jan 31, 2009, 10:08:35 PM1/31/09

You seem to rely a lot on the DA's opinion that AO was indeed inside
property lines.

--
Ray.

barbz

Jan 31, 2009, 11:00:35 PM1/31/09

I cannot believe what a fucking idiot you are. Seriously, take your own
advice and STFU. Your view of this situation is so off target, it's like
the test is on Cannery Row, and you're reading The Scarlet Letter.

Quaoar

Feb 1, 2009, 10:56:04 AM2/1/09

Why not make that assumption? AO and his attorney had plenty of time to
examine the detailed documentation on where each and every parcel in
that area lies and who owns those parcels. The review could have been
done in one hour at the county clerk/assessor's office.

As I recall from the on-line descriptions, which are not useful for
detail, but only for general review, that piece of property outside the
walls is the tail on another property running along the highway to the
northwest and abutting the cults walls on the northwest to the river.
It is entirely likely that Scientology owns that parcel.

My major point is that the arraignment didn't happen in the absence of
participation by AO and his attorney, and the evidence and arguments
held by both parties were divulged during the negotiations for the plea.
No one has seen the *cult's* videos or other evidence and AO's
"humongous win" video is certainly far less compelling than was promised.

AO wants to carry the torch, that's his business. That others want to
martyr him for Anonymous is completely senseless since the "ordinance"
is in deep limbo already. Nothing that AO does is likely to make a
difference with respect to the ordinance.

John Dorsay

Feb 1, 2009, 3:46:23 PM2/1/09
Quaoar wrote:
> R. Hill wrote:

>> You seem to rely a lot on the DA's opinion that AO was indeed inside
>> property lines.
>>

> Why not make that assumption? AO and his attorney had plenty of time to
> examine the detailed documentation on where each and every parcel in
> that area lies and who owns those parcels. The review could have been
> done in one hour at the county clerk/assessor's office.
>
> As I recall from the on-line descriptions, which are not useful for
> detail, but only for general review, that piece of property outside the
> walls is the tail on another property running along the highway to the
> northwest and abutting the cults walls on the northwest to the river. It
> is entirely likely that Scientology owns that parcel.
>
> My major point is that the arraignment didn't happen in the absence of
> participation by AO and his attorney, and the evidence and arguments
> held by both parties were divulged during the negotiations for the plea.
> No one has seen the *cult's* videos or other evidence and AO's
> "humongous win" video is certainly far less compelling than was promised.

I have seen no indication that the plea bargain was motivated by
anything specific to this case. Prosecutors around here routinely
offer to reduce charges in exchange for a guilty plea. This servers
the prosecution by ensuring a conviction, and serves the court by
reducing the demand for court time. Is Rivercide County any different?

There are unresolved issues. There have been suggestions - I don't
know that they are accurate or not, I have not looked into them -
that Alhadeff and/or Fraser indicated that the picketers should use
the precisely the same clearance where AO's alleged trespassing
occurred. There is the unresolved question of whether AO's alleged
trespass was an entrapment. I'm sure there are other unresolved
issues as well.

> AO wants to carry the torch, that's his business. That others want to
> martyr him for Anonymous is completely senseless since the "ordinance"
> is in deep limbo already. Nothing that AO does is likely to make a
> difference with respect to the ordinance.

I think it already has made a difference. After the Jan 13th
meeting, I thought there was a good chance that Wilson and Buster
would have tried to withdraw the ordinance on Feb 10. It looked
like there was a reasonable change Tavaglione may have supported
this, and maybe Ashley as well.

Enter AO. AO's asshattery of ignoring the court order will be
dragged out by Alhadeff, or Fraser, or possibly even by Stone at the
Feb 10th meeting. At that time, it will be presented as compelling
proof that the ordinance is desperately needed to ensure the safety
of fearful people like Fraser. It will likely be enough to sway
Tavaglione and Ashley to continue to support the ordinance.

I think AO's stupidity will turn out to be the justification for
removing the ordinance from limbo.

John

Quaoar

Feb 1, 2009, 8:07:38 PM2/1/09

Well, we each tend to disagree. No harm there.