Tom Cruise has psychic OT powerz

Android Cat

Dec 29, 2008, 4:03:50 PM12/29/08
I was just wading through the tabloid twaddle about Tom's claimed death
threats.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/704547/tom-cruise-is-going-to-be-killed

"In August this year, Cruise received a security threat that spores of
anthrax bacteria could be pumped into the air conditioning system at his Los
Angeles office.

"He was so shaken by the threat that he had a $10.6 million underground
bunker built at his Colorado estate."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23414203-details/Tom+Cruise+building+%27%A35m+bunker+to+protect+against+alien+attack%27/article.do

Amazing! He was so shaken by a claimed death threat in August of this year
that he started on Der KruiseBunker back in September of 2007!

--
Ron of that ilk.

Eldon

Dec 29, 2008, 4:11:29 PM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 10:03 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was just wading through the tabloid twaddle about Tom's claimed death
> threats.
>
> http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/704547/tom-cruise-is-going-t...

> "In August this year, Cruise received a security threat that spores of
> anthrax bacteria could be pumped into the air conditioning system at his Los
> Angeles office.
>
> "He was so shaken by the threat that he had a $10.6 million underground
> bunker built at his Colorado estate."
>
> http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23414203-details/Tom+Cr...

> Amazing! He was so shaken by a claimed death threat in August of this year
> that he started on Der KruiseBunker back in September of 2007!
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

He's real nutzoid, and this proves it. Hell, he probably just planned
to hide those platinum LRH CDs and titanium tablets in the bunker
anyway.

xenufrance

Dec 30, 2008, 2:10:56 AM12/30/08

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
76998$49593b2e$cf707f4a$76...@PRIMUS.CA...

wondering if he'll commit suicide in his hellish antinuclear bunker, despite
being a guy who has been treated against radiations by the scientology many
processes...

I hope he won't get his Eva in it, though. She deserves better, the girl.

barbz

Dec 30, 2008, 9:53:52 AM12/30/08

Well, of course he's a OT. Cause over MEST and all that. ;)

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser