Who is Arnie Lerma?

Nina.R...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2008, 7:18:05 PM5/5/08
Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
Religious groups are not the only targets of Lerma’s hatred. He also
supports and defends what the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the
Simon Wiesenthal Center have both condemned: the Neo-Nazi movement of
Willis Carto.

Nazi hunter Yaron Svoary, quoted in the Hartford Courant on Nov. 7,
1994, said about Carto:

“The most notorious Nazi in the world is not German but Willis Carto.”

Willis CartoLerma, a longtime supporter, is on the Board of Policy of
Liberty Lobby, an anti-Semitic organization founded by Carto. Lerma
tries to keep quiet his connection to Carto and his racist
organization, as demonstrated by this extract from an email Lerma sent
to an associate:

“I was asked to speak at the 40th anniversary convention of Liberty
Lobby…

“I suggest that we don’t promote my relationship with Willis Carto …

“We have the full support of Willis Carto, and the ‘patriot’ movement
in the United States.”

Source:
Further information regarding the activities of Lerma’s close
associate, Carto, can be obtained in abundance from the Anti-
Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 5, 2008, 9:10:57 PM5/5/08
On May 5, 7:18 pm, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
> Religious groups are not the only targets of Lerma’s hatred. He also
> supports and defends what the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the
> Simon Wiesenthal Center have both condemned: the Neo-Nazi movement of
> Willis Carto.

blah blah blah ahh I know what I did that earned this ad hominen from
scientology:

Herein is PROOF that Hypnosis works:, and Orwell was right, Love
becomes Hate, LIES become TRUTH

I have been sending some postcards out to the orgs, using
scientology.org "Global Locator" function to get the addresses.
Here is what my little 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" postcard states, all in 16 point
Arial font on a red card stock,:

Jenna Miscavige, David Miscavige's neice has left and
appeared on national television. You remember those TV
commercials for Dianetics? The sea org member who created
that campaign, Jeff Hawkins, has left scientology.
Remember that voice on those promotional videos for staff
about Scientology? That voice, Actor Jason Beghe, OTV Class V
and Bruce Wiseman's daughter, Kendra, have left scientology.
These are the lucky ones, when will you leave?
LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON
6045 N 26th Road Arlington VA 22207
We come back, for our friends and family to get them OUT
of Scientology while they are still alive

And HERE is the letter I received today:

Church of Scientology Mission of Newport Beach

Dear Mr Lerma,
I received your red postcard in my mail. I consider
the message on your postcard a hate crime against
my church.
I demand that you take the address of my mission
off your mailing addresses and I do not want any
more communication from you.
If you continue to send more mail to the mission I
will be looking to take further actions until you completely stop.

Sincerely
(signed)
Todd Lemkau
Mission Holder of the Newport beach Mission
CC: Postal Inspection Services
CC: FBI - Hate Crimes Units

1600 West Coat Highway Unit F
Newport Beach Ca 92663
(c) 2005 CSOC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED The Scientology CROSS (POINTED) is a
trademark and service mark owned by Religious technology Center and is
used with its permission. Services related to Scientology religious
philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees
of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of
Religious technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics
trademarks.

(yes his letter was dated 29 May )
_________________
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read THIS PAGE here on XENU.NET
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285

regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498
Who is Arnie Lerma? see:
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
Support: http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

May 5, 2008, 9:39:42 PM5/5/08
On May 5, 6:10 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On May 5, 7:18 pm, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
> > Religious groups are not the only targets of Lerma’s hatred. He also
> > supports and defends what the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the
> > Simon Wiesenthal Center have both condemned: the Neo-Nazi movement of
> > Willis Carto.
>
> blah blah blah ahh I know what I did that earned this ad hominen from
> scientology:

Well... this earns you at a place on my list on possible conspiracy
theories. What shall it be? Rebel leader, powered by wonder bread,
mayo, and jojos? Or perhaps you are leader to a evil vegetarian
cult. What's frustrating is no matter what wacky shit I invent, it
doesn't actually compare to the conspiracy theories this newsgroup and
Scientology come up with.

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

May 5, 2008, 10:02:14 PM5/5/08
On May 5, 6:10 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

Why use post cards?

Use faxzero.com. It's a fair bit cheaper, and you can fax a PDF from
that service. While you can take that mission off your mailing list,
after all they did ask if in a "this is a hate crime" sort of way.

This list is out of date, i'm not sure how many fax numbers still work

Church of Scientology Mission of Antelope Valley
5308 W. Ave. M4
Quart Hill, CA 93536
Tel: 661-722-1521
Fax: 661-943-7355
E-mail: cofsantel...@worldnet.att.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Auburn
4035 Grass Valley Hwy. Ste. J
Auburn, CA 95602
Tel: 530-886-0650
Fax: 530-886-0655
E-mail: cofsaubu...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Bay Cities
2975 Treat Blvd. Suite D-4
Concord, CA 94518
Fax: 925-686-2368
Tel: 925-686-4161
E-mail: cofsbaycit...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Beverly Hills
9885 Charleyville Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tel: 310-226-2464
Fax: 310-226-2468
E-mail: cofsbeve...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Brand Blvd.
222 1/2 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203
Tel: 818-247-9822
Fax: 818-247-9904
E-mail: cofsbrand...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Capitol
9915 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite A
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Tel: 916-962-2217
Fax: 916-962-7595
E-mail: cofscapit...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Central Valley
4005 N. Fresno St., Ste #106
Fresno CA 93726
Tel: (559) 299-1175
E-mail: cofsfres...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Costa Mesa
771 E. 19th St., Suite V
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Tel: 714-556-3985
Fax: 714-556-3982
E-mail: cofscostam...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Cupertino
231 Twin Lake Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Tel: 408-772-6535
E-mail: cofscupert...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of The Diablo Valley
801-B "A" Street
Antoich, CA 94509
Tel: 925-755-9442
Fax: 925-778-1175
E-Mail: cofsdelt...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of The Foothills
2254 Honolulu Avenue
Montrose, CA 91020
Tel: 818-957-1500
Fax: 818-957-0801
E-mail: cofsfoothi...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Fremont
44110 Old Warm Springs Blvd
Fremont CA 94539
Tel: 510-490-5300
E-mail: cofsfre...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Hollywood
4806 Fountain Ave, #13
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Tel/Fax: (323) 913-2189
E-mail: cofsho...@sbcglobal.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Huntington Beach
513 20th Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Tel: 949-646-5013

Church of Scientology Mission of Inglewood
130 South Market Street, 2nd Floor
Inglewood, CA 90301
Tel: 310-680-9622
E-mail: cofsingl...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of La Jolla
1010 Pearl Street, Suite 10
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel: 858-682-3356
Fax: 858-454-8977
E-mail: cofsl...@san.rr.com

Church of Scientology Mission of Mira Mesa
8719 Hebrides Drive
San Diego CA 92126
Tel: 858-549-9279
E-mail: cofsmir...@nethere.com

Church of Scientology Mission of Montebello
17904 Hurley St.
La Puente, CA 91744
Tel: (323) 839-1763
E-mail: cofsla...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Newport Beach

3905 Channel Place
Newport Beach, CA 92663
USA
Tel: 949-646-5013
Fax: 949-646-0950
E-mail: cofsnewpo...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Orange
415 N. Tustin Ave.
Orange, CA 92867
Tel: 714-639-6128
Fax: 714-639-6255
E-Mail: cofsoran...@worldnet.att.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Palo Alto
3505 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Tel: 650-424-1990
Fax: 650-813-1157
E-Mail: cofspaloa...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Redondo Beach
1611 S. Catalina Avenue, LL50
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Tel: 310-698-4690
Fax: 310-318-6746
E-mail: cofsredon...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Redwood City
617 Veterans Boulevard, #205
Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 650-366-6084
Fax: 650-366-8508
E-mail: cofsredwdc...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Riverpark
1010 Hurley Way, Suite 505
Sacramento, CA 95825
Tel: 916-925-2545
Fax: 916-925-2490
E-Mail: cofsriverp...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of San Bernardino Valley
5 East Citrus Avenue, Suite 106
Redlands, CA 92373
Tel: 909-335-9933
Fax: 909-335-9711
E-mail: cofssanbe...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of San Francisco
701 Sutter Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94109
Tel: 415-440-9400
Fax: 415-440-9566
E-Mail: cofssanfr...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of San Jose
826 N. Winchester Blvd Ste 1
San Jose, CA 95128
Tel: 408-249-5398
Fax: 408-249-6319
E-mail: cofssanjo...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Santa Clara Valley
3596 Calico Ave.
San Jose, CA 95124
Tel: 408-559-0695
Fax: 408-559-8695

Church of Scientology Mission of Santa Clarita
18346 1/2 Soeldad Canyon Rd.
Santa Clarita, CA 91387
Tel: 661-298-2847
E-mail: cofssantacl...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Santa Monica
1337 Ocean Ave #C
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Tel: 310-576-1010
Fax: 310-576-0511
E-mail: cofssanta...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Santa Rosa
440 E. Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Tel: 707-545-7646
Fax: 707-523-1875
E-mail: cofssantar...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Silicon Valley
1140 Pedro St., Suite #7
San Jose CA 95126
Tel: 408-971-7234
E-mail: cofssili...@earthlink.net

Dianetics Center Mission of Soma
966 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103-2911
Tel: 415 243-0322
Fax: 415 243-0922
E-mail: cofssom...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Stockton
8026 Lorraine Ave. Suite 201
Stockton, CA 95210
Tel: 209-954-9012

Church of Scientology Mission of Temecula
40945 County Center Dr., Suite C
Temecula, CA 92591
Tel: 909-296-1982
Fax: 909-296-0316
E-mail: cofstemec...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Thousand Oaks
711 Los Angeles Ave.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Tel: 818-772-7949
Fax: 818-772-7943

Church of Scientology Mission of West Valley
21010 Devonshire Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Tel: 818-772-7949
Fax: 818-772-7943
E-mail: cofswest...@earthlink.net

Church of Scientology Mission of Westwood
3109 Carter Ave.
Marina Del Ray, CA 90292
Tel: 310-305-7175
E-mail: cofswestw...@earthlink.net

---http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=13756 ( 24 Jan 2004)

Trudy Johnson

May 5, 2008, 10:06:18 PM5/5/08
In article <3f9b5f63-3401-4f0a...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Nina.R...@yahoo.com says...

>Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
>Religious groups are not the only targets of Lerma=92s hatred. He also

>supports and defends what the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the
>Simon Wiesenthal Center have both condemned: the Neo-Nazi movement of
>Willis Carto.
>
>Nazi hunter Yaron Svoary, quoted in the Hartford Courant on Nov. 7,
>1994, said about Carto:
>
>=93The most notorious Nazi in the world is not German but Willis Carto.=94

>Willis CartoLerma, a longtime supporter, is on the Board of Policy of
>Liberty Lobby, an anti-Semitic organization founded by Carto. Lerma
>tries to keep quiet his connection to Carto and his racist
>organization, as demonstrated by this extract from an email Lerma sent
>to an associate:
>
>=93I was asked to speak at the 40th anniversary convention of Liberty
>Lobby=85
>
>=93I suggest that we don=92t promote my relationship with Willis Carto =85
>
>=93We have the full support of Willis Carto, and the =91patriot=92 movement
>in the United States.=94
>
>Source:
>Further information regarding the activities of Lerma=92s close

>associate, Carto, can be obtained in abundance from the Anti-
>Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

This guy is just slime - he is dangerous to the general population on this
planet. The hate groups of the world are only happy when they are creating
devastation and fear and that spells Lerma!

Trudy

Android Cat

May 5, 2008, 10:14:01 PM5/5/08
Nina.R...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
<snip>

How strange. Nina dropped out of character.

--
Ron of that ilk.
http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html

Ball of Fluff

May 5, 2008, 11:50:43 PM5/5/08

"Trudy Johnson" <trudy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He and I aren't exactly pals but tell ya what, he's not beating people up
and imprisoning them and starving them.

Nor is he taking their last dollar. Nor has he been linked in any way
whatsoever to any deaths.

www.claireswazey.com

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

May 5, 2008, 11:52:48 PM5/5/08
On May 5, 7:06 pm, Trudy Johnson <trudy33...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <3f9b5f63-3401-4f0a-9264-6e1470f06...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com says...

Lerma - The Devastator™

(I would post a parody of the Log song, but will not due to fear of
being prosecuted for interfering with a religion)

Lerma - The Devastator™
by Blamo®

Message has been deleted

peters...@gmail.com

May 6, 2008, 12:07:47 AM5/6/08
On 6 mei, 01:18, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Lies

LIAR! All you proved here is that you graduated on the TR-L.
http://www.scamofscientology.nl/tr-lie-certified.pdf

And when you would have done some research, other than blindly copy
the lies on RFW, you would know.

Peter

"After an in-depth examination, an Investigative
Commission titled "So-called Sects and Psycho-Groups" set up by the
German Bundestag
(Parliament) described the organization in its final report as an anti-
constitutional movement
with a criminogenic structure."

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

butterflygrrrl

May 6, 2008, 12:15:35 AM5/6/08
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Then read THIS PAGE here on XENU.NEThttp://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285

> regards
> Arnie Lerma
> Tel 703-241-1498
> Who is Arnie Lerma? see:http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
> Support:http://www.Lermanet.comExposing the CON

> WE COME BACK
> for our friends and family
> to get them out of scientology
> before they end up here:http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Wow, Arnie, you must be doing something right for the circle-jerkers
to come out of their anti-psych stupor just to bash you!!

Keep up the great work!!

Squeaky

May 6, 2008, 12:23:41 AM5/6/08
> > Support:http://www.Lermanet.comExposingthe CON

> > WE COME BACK
> > for our friends and family
> > to get them out of scientology
> > before they end up here:http://www.whyaretheydead.net
>
> Wow, Arnie, you must be doing something right for the circle-jerkers
> to come out of their anti-psych stupor just to bash you!!
>
> Keep up the great work!!

Ahahaha I am laughing so hard. You broke their thetans Arnie.

Squeaky

May 6, 2008, 12:28:06 AM5/6/08
In addition, I'm sure that the postcards have started arriving at many
other orgs as well----far too many to have been sent by just Arnie.

Expect a lot of mail, Scientologists. Expect A LOT of mail.

John Dorsay

May 6, 2008, 12:32:47 AM5/6/08
Android Cat wrote:
> Nina.R...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
> <snip>
>
> How strange. Nina dropped out of character.

The subject matter has changed, but the circle jerkers are still not
replying to any posts except their own (at least in this thread).
It will be interesting to see if they can cross that particular
threshhold.

Maybe they heard May 10 is about Fair Game, and they were worried we
needed material? Too bad they couldn't come up with something new
to lie about, but I guess they can only post the articles they are
given.

John

Squeaky

May 6, 2008, 12:44:05 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 9:32 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Android Cat wrote:

Isn't it interesting that the so-called experts in communication
aren't able to answer their critics. If I were them, I'd ask for my
money back on the communications course. They're pathetically bad at
communications.

peters...@gmail.com

May 6, 2008, 12:54:24 AM5/6/08
On 6 mei, 04:14, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

What character? The CULT shuts down the imaginary "reactive mind",
meaning that they brainwash their members. The character is destroyed
in the process. Suggesting Nina has a character is the same as
suggesting Davey Miscavige has a consience.

John Dorsay

May 6, 2008, 1:08:01 AM5/6/08

The circle jerkers aren't even terribly effective at *disrupting*
communication, which seems to be their goal here. JB and TN do far
better, but they (JB and TN) probably just see themselves as expert
trolls.

The "experts in communication" would be prudent to read up on
cognitive dissonance before it hits them like a ton of bricks.

John

anothers...@hotmail.com

May 6, 2008, 2:05:05 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 4:18 pm, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:

"Nina" actually wrote something other than the usual hate-mongering,
totalitarian and bigoted diatribes against those who dare to explore
the mind (those who study and practice the science of psychology) that
he/she usually posts ("OMG!!!! The PSYCHS!!!! Run for your
lives!!!!")

Wow.

As did "Bruce" in his reply.

This is important, indeed. Mark this day! :)

Chinks in the armor, I think.

Keep on keepin' on, critics :)

Another Surfer

anothers...@hotmail.com

May 6, 2008, 2:31:53 AM5/6/08
Just correcting the title of this thread to reflect the reality of the
"good people" of scientology's intentions.

If these folks are representative of scientology's wonderful tech...
eh, well. Enough said. :)

Another Surfer

Tom Newton

May 6, 2008, 2:38:37 AM5/6/08
On 2008-05-06, in
<d1378de3-5af4-4e49...@k10g2000prm.googlegroups.co
m> anothers...@hotmail.com <anothers...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Just correcting the title of this thread to reflect the reality
> of the "good people" of scientology's intentions.

It's supposed to be a subject, not an essay.

> If these folks are representative of scientology's wonderful tech...
> eh, well. Enough said. :)
>
> Another Surfer

Scientology has helped millions of people.

It could help you too.

You don't have to be a stupid loser posting parroted hate
propaganda on the Usenet while life passes you by.

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

anothers...@hotmail.com

May 6, 2008, 2:53:47 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 11:38 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-05-06, in
> <d1378de3-5af4-4e49-9fd7-44404cc6f...@k10g2000prm.googlegroups.co
> m> anothersurfer...@hotmail.com <anothersurfer...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> > Just correcting the title of this thread to reflect the reality
> > of the "good people" of scientology's intentions.
>
> It's supposed to be a subject, not an essay.
>
> > If these folks are representative of scientology's wonderful tech...
> > eh, well.  Enough said.  :)
>
> > Another Surfer
>
> Scientology has helped millions of people.
>
> It could help you too.
>
> You don't have to be a stupid loser posting parroted hate
> propaganda on the Usenet while life passes you by.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> The Truth will set you free:http://www.sethcenter.com

Correcting subject again, just for Tom :) Good point! It's now
succinct and no longer an essay.

*HUGS* to Tom :)

Another Surfer

WolfyRik

May 6, 2008, 4:51:06 AM5/6/08
Typical, Arnie Lerma under attack from the cult's propaganda militia,
yet again.

I guess I don't need to point out to the likes of Mr. L of course that
this direct attacks comes because he terrifies them. The truth really
scares the hell out of scientology's management. Why is that? I'm
impressed that he's obviously unnerved the cult so strongly that
mindless trolls like Nina and Bruce are out of character.

Q. How do you tell when the CoS is lying on the net?
A. They're posting.

barb

May 6, 2008, 7:10:07 AM5/6/08
Nina.R...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists

<snip defamatory crap>

A little off-topic for you, innit, "Nina?" Doing double duty DA now, on
top of your anti-psych spam?

Interesting...gettin a bit short on staff down there at the ol' org?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:14:00 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 9:39 pm, IntergalacticExpandingPanda

I tell friend from foe by whether or not they knowingly lie, and I
couldn't make up stuff as weird as Ive seen form scientology since
1993.. it is be impossible for a mere mortal to invent rubbish as
weird as a psychopath on 'pinks and greys'...

regards
arnie

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:16:07 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 10:06 pm, Trudy Johnson <trudy33...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <3f9b5f63-3401-4f0a-9264-6e1470f06...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com says...

If that is true where are your OTs?
if there were just ONE OT in scientology
you wouldnt have to post here,

Trudy,
was there an article somewhere that I dont know about?
Or did David find out about the caper in Clearwater?
Or are your PIs complaining again about losing their cameras?
Life is tough when you traffic in lies, isnt it "Billy"?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:16:47 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 10:14 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Could this be taken as an admission that they are running out of
people?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:17:41 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 11:52 pm, IntergalacticExpandingPanda

Oh how about Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:52:14 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 11:57 pm, Bruce Benson <Bruce_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Typical.  Of course this guy is a sick-o, you can tell by their actions.
> Bruce

> In article <3f9b5f63-3401-4f0a-9264-6e1470f06...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com says...
>

> >Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
> >Religious groups are not the only targets of Lerma=92s hatred. He also
> >supports and defends what the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the
> >Simon Wiesenthal Center have both condemned: the Neo-Nazi movement of
> >Willis Carto.

Introduction: Scientology's dead agent pages have included
allegations of guilt by association to various folks with unsavory
reputations. This page is a summary of some of scientology's
allegations, in order to show the pattern used for Scientology's
propaganda, not just against this social reform activist but against
the most vocal.

Another longer reply to new websites making scurrilous allegations has
been posted with links on my chatboard archive HERE, if anyone has any
questions after reading all of this stuff, please give me a call at
703 241 1498

Examples: False Claim: Arnie Lerma's alleged anarchist connection: I
was actually asked about this by an agent of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation - giving false information to a Federal Agent is a
felony:

One day while picketing Scientology in Washington DC a fellow I did
not know and had never seen before, walked up to me on "R" street and
asked me for a picket sign. Always carrying extra signs with me just
for such occassions, I and gave him one. This apparantly was
choreographed by Scientology, as camera's clicked inside scientology
in DC.... Later I found out who he was, a fellow named Bill White.
whom I have never spoken to on the phone nor exchanged e-mail and knew
nothing about this guy, until I read SCientology's lies about me on
their hate pages. Unable to respond to the true and accurate materials
on Lermanet.com, they try to keep their members from reading it with
lies like these, they also hope to discourage you from providing
financial support for the efforts of the ex-members at Lermanet.com to
Expose Scientology
continues HERE http://www.lermanet.com/cos/cartoihr.html

Scientology;s continued apparancy of 'success' depends upon removing
their own members,
and those they wish to favprably impress, - removing and reducing
their ability to think clearly..

It is this same diminished ability to reason effectively, which
allows the ludicrous and fallacious arguments to penetrate and then
modify their behavior - making them a dependent object of the cult to
be used, consumed, and then spit out when they are a mere husk of what
they once were...

And Joost Meerloo, A doctor, having survived by means of his
escaping detention BY the nazis with the help of the underground
resistance movement lived to explain HOW THEY DID IT.
http://www.Lermanet.com/scientology/

and find out why Hubbard did it..
http://www.Lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/

His writings, chillingly explain to anyone conversant with this effort
what we are facing in scientology... you will realize that the
thought-
stopping tactics are IDENTICAL...

When I asked Paulette Cooper WHY she decided to take on scientology
and write The Scandal of Scientology, - she said..
arnie.. I grew up in an orphanage, I remember being so cold that
I would look forward to peeing on myself, so that I might feel the
warmth. I grew up in an orphanage because my parents died in
Auschwitz...and I recognized in scientology the same spectre that
killed my parents...
http://www.lermanet.com/paulette-cooper/

I drew a deep breath...

The following is fact...of Scientology's involvement
I just documented it
http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/carto/index.htm

ENJOY!

Arnie Lerma
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Hey kids, LAUGH at Scientology today!
http://www.lermanet.us/SPEpisode912TrappedintheCloset.rm

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:53:23 AM5/6/08
On May 6, 12:07 am, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 6 mei, 01:18, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Lies
>
> LIAR! All you proved here is that you graduated on the TR-L.http://www.scamofscientology.nl/tr-lie-certified.pdf

> And when you would have done some research, other than blindly copy
> the lies on RFW, you would know.
>
> Peter
>
> "After an in-depth examination, an Investigative
> Commission titled "So-called Sects and Psycho-Groups" set up by the
> German Bundestag
> (Parliament) described the organization in its final report as an anti-
> constitutional movement
> with a criminogenic structure."
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

thank you peter

here is a story Bruce will not like, at least not admit you likes it,
for quite some time:

summer of 2005, Myself and Steve Hassan did a cold intervention -
on the hot shot, young, handsome, haughty, and proud, Director of
personnel for San Fransico Org. My Job was to plan and start the
intervention and bring him to a state of being willing to talk to a
psychologist - a counselor.. Steve Hassan and then he went to Well
Spring...

It took me 3 days and he cracked.. just like Flo Conway describes in
Snapping... and somewhat like the last scene of the Excorcist.. only I
shook off that evil as it his face totally changed,and it came over
and looked into my soul saying how dare you.. but.. instead of jumping
out the window to my death on the excorcist stairs..( Which,
incidentally are in the neighborhood I grew up in, Georgetown.) I
shook it off, and kept going..

Tory OT7, Mr Pattinson OT8 and a few others, even members of my own
family, helped via telephone as he doubted my words.. you see,
everything I told him had to make as much sense to him as it did to
me. All I did was tell him my route I took out of scientology.

On a windwashed moonlit night, on a rolling, open golf course in wide
open nebraska outside of omaha, I walked up to this young man and
introduced myself.. and handed him my yellowed with age old OTIII
Certificate.. as my means of introduction...

A close friend of the family who witnessed the opening moves and the
resulting heated discussions, described it to be like a japanese
samuari fighting scene with words and ideas.. this proud young man
would throw up all of Ron's best lines and I sliced them and diced
them...

I took time to train the young man on Fallacious Argument.. and got
him to agree to refrain from using such techniques .....

On the 2nd day, the kid was beginning to doubt 'Ron' but still doubted
me more, and I challenged him to a chess game, so that he might judge
my intellectual powers.. he won the 1st game fairly quickly... The 2nd
game, was the toughest game Id played in years as my entire
credibility and this young man's future hung upon what moves I made on
64 squares of wood..

.I might add, he became over confident and lost the long 2nd game..
checkmate

and after bringing him to a point where he did not want to go back to
rejoin SF Staff.. or join the sea org.. but still wanted to return to
SF to "get his stuff" I called in Tommy Gorman who whose girlfrend of
14 or 15, and had been raped by a scientologist course supervisor..
LINK http://lermanet.com/tomgorman/

Tommy was the same age as this kid, me being the wise old fart.... so
I told the father we HAD to fly Tommy Gorman into Omaha
Nebraska...from San Francisco overnight...

Tommy took him the last step, to not wanting to even return to SF for
his possessions ( scientology roomates, OSA etc plus crossing a state
line...we wanted the job finished where we were - forever.)

Steve Hassan crafted a statement to OSA from the kid and his family,
telling them that ANY further contact by scientology would be
considered criminal harassment and we faxed it to them.

HA!

Part of my briefing to the family for this effort, was the contents of
a Denver Radio show. on KHOW, see http://www.Lermanet.com/audio/
I was lucky enough... (sometimes I have difficulty with how lucky I
get when I'm up against the wall, .) to be able to use that radio
show, to brief the members of this kid's family as they drove from
denver to omaha for the big greek wedding of this kid's brother.

The excitement was intense and I enjoyed playing the part of Father
Flanagan

The whole story of this effort was so mind boggling, my head still
reels when I think about it...and I have never done a job so difficult
for me in my entire life... ever before, or ever since...

That kid went all Ten steps out in 4 days
see http://www.Lermanet.com/cos/8steps.html
and then he willing agreed to spend the next week at Well
Spring...which is essential to a full relapse-proof recovery

The effort almost killed me with fatigue from the mental effort.

This is Gods truth.

Arnie Lerma

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:56:05 AM5/6/08
> > Support:http://www.Lermanet.comExposingthe CON

> > WE COME BACK
> > for our friends and family
> > to get them out of scientology
> > before they end up here:http://www.whyaretheydead.net
>
> Wow, Arnie, you must be doing something right for the circle-jerkers
> to come out of their anti-psych stupor just to bash you!!
>
> Keep up the great work!!

thank yew,

Im not sure exactly what it was, it may be that the dwarf figured out
my previously mentioned 'surprise' if I can confirm that gig is up Ill
have a hell of story for you... and a twitching dwarf to boot, coujld
be a news article we dont know about....Im not sure WHICH think has
them trying to "get their stats up' today by showing that "they
handled" the attacker...

regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
Support: http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 9:58:05 AM5/6/08

Your are welcome, enjoy, I do..
A silly song came to mind... whose refrain was:

"...and all I had to do was act na tur ally.."

regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
Support: http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

May 6, 2008, 10:34:32 AM5/6/08
On May 6, 7:10 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:

> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
>
> <snip defamatory crap>
>
> A little off-topic for you, innit, "Nina?" Doing double duty DA now, on
> top of your anti-psych spam?
>
> Interesting...gettin a bit short on staff down there at the ol' org?
>
> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
> It's Poodlin' Time!

Short on staff yah say?
if they really believed that madman,
They should goto a sea food store to do some recruiting.

"One may wonder what a clam might consider to be an overt act. The
best way to find out is to put one on the e-meter and ask...you will
be amazed to find the clam sufficiently advanced as a cellular-somatic
mind, to have postulates, to think thoughts." History of Man, Chap. 4

think thoughts?

"Don't eat me"?

The Badger

May 6, 2008, 11:10:07 AM5/6/08
On May 5, 9:10 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On May 5, 7:18 pm, Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists and Anarchists
> Support:http://www.Lermanet.comExposing the CON

> WE COME BACK
> for our friends and family
> to get them out of scientology
> before they end up here:http://www.whyaretheydead.net

I think Mr. Lemka should get an invitation to 7/19.