Marty Rathbun former Inspector General Ethics for RTC now running a squirrel group

Patty Pieniadz

Feb 7, 2009, 4:16:43 PM2/7/09
http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/

I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
and, in many instances, most high profile cases.

Having dug myself out of the dark pit where many who leave the Church
land, I began lending a hand to others similarly situated.

A lot of folks seem to be suffering from the inculcated idea that once
they depart or cease to slavishly follow every arbitrary dictate they
automatically forfeit any spiritual gains they may have attained along
the road. Natively conscientious as most beings are, such an evaluation
can begin a pernicious dwindlng spiral of self-invalidation and
unhappiness.

I understand this phenomenon and the internal dichotomies extant within
the organization that bring it about. In the process of reversing the
decline in myself and in others certain lessons were learned that might
be of some assistance to those who have experienced the same.

I offer a simple program of rehabilitation of previously recognized
abilities and education on universal truths and principles of spiritual
growth. I do not offer a substitute for Scientology nor am in
competition with the Church. I am only offering to share all the skills
I have learned - from a wide variety of sources - to help those in need
who once formally participated in Scientology but who now hold no hope
nor intention of ever seeking help from the Church.

My services are peformed in a relaxing, bayside environment with
unlimited space and fresh South Texas air. Reasonably priced
accommodations - which include plenty of Southern hospitality - are
conveniently located within a short, pleasant walking distance.

My services cost whatever you think they are worth, within your means,
after completion. I ask that you pay me one-half of whatever you
determine that value to be when you head back home. Then, if after a
month you believe your original estimation was correct you can send me
the other half, or not. It is entirely up to you.

--
"To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the
silencing of the dissent know that you are on the wrong side of

Eldon

Feb 7, 2009, 4:36:32 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 10:16 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/

Is this serious or a joke? If it's serious, do you think he can cure
Barbara Schwarz, who thinks he's her husband? (Well, the genuine one
at least.)

Andrew Robertson

Feb 7, 2009, 4:45:14 PM2/7/09

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/

> I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
> regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
> and, in many instances, most high profile cases.

<snip>

I'll be interested to read Barbara's comments on this webpage! It loads
rather slowly, eventually displaying a strange picture of two men with
yellowish teeth cuddling.

The webpage may well be genuine, though there is a likely suspect if it is
not!

Andrew

t_shuffle

Feb 7, 2009, 5:12:27 PM2/7/09

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The other guy in the picture looks familiar. Anyone know who it is?

henri

Feb 7, 2009, 5:17:41 PM2/7/09
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:12:27 -0800, "t_shuffle"
<thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The other guy in the picture looks familiar. Anyone know who it is?

Jason Beghe.

Hartley Patterson

Feb 7, 2009, 5:17:51 PM2/7/09
ppie...@gmail.com:

> http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>

> I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> level of Scientology.

That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
knows nothing about writing webpages.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Skipper

Feb 7, 2009, 5:53:05 PM2/7/09
In article <MPG.23f818e6b...@news.thundernews.com>, Hartley
Patterson <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> ppie...@gmail.com:
> > http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
> >

> > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > level of Scientology.
>
> That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> knows nothing about writing webpages.

Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.

Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
die.

Chef Xenu

Feb 7, 2009, 6:26:44 PM2/7/09

bumped 'cause this is much more important and interesting than the 15
videos we all have already watched being spammed to the group by
someone who would rather we didn't discuss actual issues dealing with
Scientology.

Personally I find it VERY interesting that a former leader of the
cult, who worked as a leader in the south Texas campaign of the man
who is now leader (President) of these United States, is now working
on using LRH "tech" on people to help those people recover from having
LRH "tech" used on them?!?!

Strange days indeed.

Peace,
Chef Xenu
_________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
Chef-phone: 614-743-1446
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force, Mess Saucer 1138
http://www.chefxenu.net
http://youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientology
http://youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage + enturbulation

phil scott

Feb 7, 2009, 6:28:42 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 2:53 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article <MPG.23f818e6bdf95b6398a...@news.thundernews.com>, Hartley
>
> Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > ppieni...@gmail.com:

> > >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> > > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > > level of Scientology.
>
> > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > knows nothing about writing webpages.
>
> Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> die.

The guy screws ONE chicken, and right away YOU turn negative.

t_shuffle

Feb 7, 2009, 6:33:45 PM2/7/09

"henri" <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

I wonder how old that picture is.

phil scott

Feb 7, 2009, 6:48:05 PM2/7/09
> 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force, Mess Saucer 1138http://www.chefxenu.nethttp://youtube.com/ChefXenu- Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientologyhttp://youtube.com/OhioXenu- Protest footage + enturbulation- Hide quoted text -

EE Doc Smiths Lensman series, 5 books by the original author, is in
and out of print. Its 5 paper backs last i saw sold for 200 dollars
in a limited collectors edition...EE. Doc Smith remained anonymous and
died that way.

it has a cult following,
L-12 could very well have been derived from snippets refering to the
Edorians....those are very interesting passages... a person could call
them loopy if he wishes. However there is some recent research a
person might want to review.

Marty could well be using that. There is some very recent Russian
research (mainstream science) on the those issues, sorry dont have
the
links to hand... several experiments come to mind as best i can
reconstruct them..... fish eggs were sorted into well developing and
slowly developng groups..and put in separate glass containers. Both
would mature to hatch if left apart. If the two containers were
placed in visual proximity, the less developed eggs would die out and
the more developed eggs would gain strength and produce even larger
minows... other experiments regarding fear show that those that can
be made fearful will support a more powerful person, even if its the
person holding them captive etc..as with the Stockholm Syndrom, and
with Patty Hearst etc..those are th visibile manifestations...

L-12 was somewhat on those lines, regarding a person. and other
connections besides visual connections, time held irrelevant...
Not a lot of people liked L-12, many did badly on it, and on L-10
particularly (total responsibility, an insane approach, ive seen it
make more than a few folks balistically nutz)... however I can see how
that approach could reverse much of the damage ;caused by association
with the cult.

I will post some links to that when I get the time.

Phil scott

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 7, 2009, 7:51:38 PM2/7/09
snip

> > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > knows nothing about writing webpages.
>
> Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> die.

I think it would be better to let Marty continue re-educating himself
and come to grips with more and more, and do some writing about it
all.

Marty's being a chum auditor/counselor to other ex Int Base biggies
mainly, but because he's with Jason in that photo, my guess is he
might have offered Jason some auditing also. That's the implication,
since Marty was going around doing a lot of auditing of people.
Marty is the one who audited Tom Cruise through Tom's OT 5! In the
graduation where Tom speaks, Tom thanks "Dave and Marty" when Tom was
presented his OT 5 cert.

Marty knows the conundrum, of offering help, which he knows means
auditing. Others have done the exact same thing. This is a
repeating pattern.

I remember in most recent years the very outspoken Italian Class 9 ex
Flag NOTS auditor lady, she just published her book this past year or
two, she was and is completely opposed to Scientology and the freezone
even, but she would give someone who was one of her former preclears
and who've blown Scientology, a session, and she has, she told me this
personally.

I think this offering of help, is a human conditioning thing.

I think it is human nature, it's just one's accumulated life patterns
one's lived and formed a knee jerk patterned life. One was trained to
"help" using Hubbard's Scientology, and recipient Scientologists were
conditioned and found satisfaction in receiving the Hubbard system of
"help." And there was sufficient satisfaction in giving and
recieving the help, so that the givers and receivers will still knee
jerk into their roles after getting out of the Hubbard official
movement, is all.

It's just human conditioned behavior, that's all one knows, until one
gets re-educated.

Marty's smart.

He'll eventually re-educate, my opinion.

Longer range, patience is a huge virtue in this game of letting each
other back out of the Hubbard movement.

Somehow getting into a dialogue that helps the re-education process,
I'm for that.

Looks like it might be a while before Marty cracks fully, and turns
his writing skills and mind fully into the nooks and crannies of what
is tragically foul and doomed about Scientology and Hubbard.

I hope Marty will let himself be interviewed by the best book writers
and reporters who have been staying intelligently on top of the
Scientology story these last 5-10 years.

Marty has some apologies to make to those he's dumped on in his RTC
years when Marty set the dogs on people who were in OSA's
crosshairs. He's got some apologizing to do.

Then there are the illegalities Marty is privy to, and will he come
to grips with those issues?

I hope so.

Ex senior members sunk deep in the goodness of LRH's tech, will have
to come to grips with the outside world's criticism of Hubbard and his
tech.

That criticism will never go away.

Marty's gonna have to come to grips with the criticism against Hubbard
and Hubbard's ideas.

Inside the movement and inside the pro Scientology ex members, they
cut LRH slack.

The reason Scientology is not advancing, is the rational thinking men
and women in the world cannot support LRH and his ideas, for valid
reasons.

Scientologists and ex Scientologists either stumble along in life
ignoring that discussion against Hubbard's ideas, or they take up the
discussion.

I hope at least Marty finds his voice and will discuss Hubbard's
ideas, and take a look at the decades of criticism, repeating
criticism, against Hubbard's ideas.

Marty wasn't in the movmenet at the time when the Commodore's Staff
Aides were pretty much given some latitude to make policy decisions.

I so wish there were some ex Sea Org top ranked people, who can even
discuss the major flaws in the whole movement, one flaw being they
have no body of top ranked members with the wisdom to dispense with
bad Hubbad policy.

Hubbard made policy that is crippling the movment, and causes it to be
the cult that is the butt of valid criticism.

I am not sure Marty can think even like the former Commodore's Staff
Aides who did think in terms of movement policy, and be willing to
change policy of the movement.

Guilliaume Leserve and Marc Yager, I hope those two get out, and
someday get re-educated enough to discuss movement major policy, and
looking at changing Scientology's major flawed policies.

We'll see how Marty re-educates himself. I hope he is able to write
in hindsight about some major issues like changing the disconnection
policy, and changing the tithing system of the movement to be more
religious movement like.

Or even an international amnesty, and then disallow all future "SP
Declares" that is a no cost solution that would defuse the largest
foul problem Hubbard's SP declare and disconnection policy causes.

In any case, this is good.

The news of Marty setting up this site, that is BAD news that when it
trickles up to the other big cheezes in the shits at the Int Base,
like when Marc Yager, Guilliaume Leserve, and Lyman Spurlock, and
Heber Jentsch all hear about Marty and Jason Beghe, and Marty's offer,
THAT will be a flap!

Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
Heber Jentsch can blow and contact Marty Rathbun!!!!

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170 call after 9pm east coast time zone
Pittsburgh, USA

Tom Klemesrud

Feb 7, 2009, 8:45:30 PM2/7/09

It looks fairly recent to me, and looks like Jason Beghe went to Corpus
Christi / Bayside Texas for case gain.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 7, 2009, 8:49:35 PM2/7/09

So what's the consensus? Is Marty Rathbun really out? Guy was a jerk
while in, apparently, but I figure being brainwashed does that to a
man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?

Hartley Patterson

Feb 7, 2009, 9:25:07 PM2/7/09
ph...@philscott.net:

> The guy screws ONE chicken, and right away YOU turn negative.

<cough, splutter> LOL.

Tom Klemesrud

Feb 7, 2009, 9:28:31 PM2/7/09

Yes, I emailed him requesting his services. It's great too because I am
now in Texas.

Emma

Feb 7, 2009, 9:29:17 PM2/7/09
He is posting on ESMB

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9794

Well it's one post.

Emma
--
Ex Scientologist Message Board
http://www.forum.exscn.net

"Hey-Nony-Nony" <not.a....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hartley Patterson

Feb 7, 2009, 9:42:57 PM2/7/09
skipSP...@yahoo.not:

> Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.

Really? Er... oh I get it. They could say truthfully that Ron was a better
writer than Doc Smith, which he certainly was.

http://www.scientology.org/gloss.htm

space opera: of or relating to time periods on the whole track millions of
years ago which concerned activities in this and other galaxies. Space
opera has space travel, spaceships, spacemen, intergalactic travel, wars,
conflicts, other beings, civilizations and societies, and other planets
and galaxies. It is not fiction and concerns actual incidents and things
that occurred on the track.

This definition from the Technical Dictionary has now been removed from
the online Glossary. There are NO ALIENS in Scientology, not since DM
edited them out anyway.

Hartley Patterson

Feb 7, 2009, 9:55:40 PM2/7/09
ph...@philscott.net:

> EE Doc Smiths Lensman series, 5 books by the original author, is in
> and out of print. Its 5 paper backs last i saw sold for 200 dollars
> in a limited collectors edition...EE. Doc Smith remained anonymous and
> died that way.

It was his real name:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Smith

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 7, 2009, 10:06:03 PM2/7/09

> Personally I find it VERY interesting that a former leader of the
> cult, who worked as a leader in the south Texas campaign of the man
> who is now leader (President) of these United States, is now working
> on using LRH "tech" on people to help those people recover from having
> LRH "tech" used on them?!?!

Marty from the mid 1990s onwards, became an auditor. From failed IG
Ethics, to then somehow bungling the 1993 IRS tax agreement, he
blew.

When he returned didn't he strive to them "make up the damage" someone
once told on some site, by becoming a sec checker and investigator
trouble shooter for DM, and thus became a counselor help one on one
type of dedicated staffer role. He audited Tom Cruise on Tom's OT
5. We heard the graduation speech of Cruise for completing OT 5, and
Tom thanked "Dave and Marty."

I've been told by a 38 year ex Int Base high ranking long term
staffer, ex Class 8 themselves, that Marty was a great counselor.
So, Marty's been given a pretty good amount of appreciation for his
work as helper/debugger/investigator/sec checker/counselor and my
guess is this validation of him is from others who left same time he
did, meaning the last 5 or sor years.

The counselor debugger sec checker investigator role hat brought him
some measure of satisfaction in his last decade in the top ranks, he's
doing it or offering it, now.

People also, leaving the movement, feel bitter, my guess is DM really
demeaned Marty as a failure in Marty's counselor/debugger/ethics
investigator/sec checker role, prior to Marty blowing this final time.

Marty going into the counselor role now, is that reaction BACK at DM,
my guess.

I think we all, each of us, demeaned into believing we failed in the
movement, react when we get out by attempting to excel at whatever it
is we were invalidated for failing at suposedly.

So, my guess is Marty was demeaned as a failed debugger/sec checker/
investigator prior to his decision to defect out of the movement.

Now he's demonstrating that he was good at his old job, and sticking
it to DM.

It's gonna be a while before Marty traces this to Hubbard, and laughs
at himself.

Chef Xenu

Feb 7, 2009, 10:13:22 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 9:42 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not:

I only read the Skylark series of books by EE Doc Smith, never the
Lensman stuff, so my exposure to his writing was limited to 4 or 5
books, but IMHO they were a hell of a lot better than any of the LRH
SciFi I read as a kid or as a young adult.

Peace,
Chef Xenu
_________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
Chef-phone: 614-743-1446

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 7, 2009, 10:14:07 PM2/7/09
> now in Texas.- Hide quoted text -

lol! Well that's one way to get your concerns about him satisfied,
except you were never a scientologist, Tom.

John Dorsay

Feb 7, 2009, 10:19:32 PM2/7/09
[top post]

Thank you for your insights, Chuck. Very interesting.

John

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 7, 2009, 10:20:16 PM2/7/09
> > history" - President Barack Obama- Hide quoted text -

It's serious. I actually knew that he was being communicated with by
some in the Beghe circle and that it was only a matter of time before
his disaffection was made public. I am, however, concerned about the
business he's in - having learned to be leary of anything above OT
preps myself, and considering he's just gone public and such, I don't
think he's got enough perspective to have recovered enough to
understand what scientology really is, but that's my opinion.

And as you noted, what about Barbara? I suspect she is going to say
he's an imposter and stay clear of him. The delusions can't perpetuate
otherwise.

henri

Feb 7, 2009, 10:32:08 PM2/7/09
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 17:49:35 -0800 (PST), Hey-Nony-Nony
<not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

>So what's the consensus? Is Marty Rathbun really out? Guy was a jerk
>while in, apparently, but I figure being brainwashed does that to a
>man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?

He's out unless this being out thing is an elaborate OSA op of some
sort.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 7, 2009, 10:41:19 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 9:29 pm, "Emma" <emmm...@bonbon.net> wrote:
> He is posting on ESMB
>
> http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9794
>
> Well it's one post.
>
> Emma
> --
> Ex Scientologist Message Boardhttp://www.forum.exscn.net
>
> "Hey-Nony-Nony" <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?- Hide quoted text -

I couldn't resist, Emma.

Welcome Mark,

I'm glad you're out and publically so but this is not craigs list or
the classified ads. This is not a place to blatantly market for PC's.
As the forum states:

"This message board is for ex Scientologists to freely discuss mutual
experiences in Scientology. It covers such topics as L. Ron Hubbard,
David Miscavige and current management, auditing and training, Ethics
tech and its application, OSA, fair game, Clear & OT levels,
Freewinds, and recovering from a cult experience."

If you aren't interested in that, I do hope you consider joining in
and file lawsuit against CoS (CA Dept Labor cases via Barry VanSickle,
Esq., along with the Headley and others) because what people here
really need of you is not salvation but help in closing this cult
down. However you choose to do it, even if it's helping recover people
( which I see you say you are doing) is fine by me but coming here &
making one post looking for customers is like not quite appropriate.
Even a novice scientologist or wog would say it's wise to find out
whats needed and wanted first. Just my opinion.

I don't believe I'll get a reply but I think it's important for you to
know what this forum is about.
__________________
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather
expose them." Ephesians 5:11
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=202577&postcount=48

Tom Klemesrud

Feb 7, 2009, 11:09:41 PM2/7/09

But, I was thrown in a dark pit by them, put in a dwindling spiral of
invalidation and unhappiness by their attempts to ruin me, utterly. I
need his services for that. Just him coming clean will help. I'm
willing to pay the tax deductible fee too.

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 11:39:30 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 3:45 pm, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
> > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
> > regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
> > and, in many instances, most high profile cases.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'll be interested to read Barbara's comments on this webpage!  It loads
> rather slowly, eventually displaying a strange picture of two men with
> yellowish teeth cuddling.

The original Marty had white teeth and didn't cuddle with men. But he
would have cuddled with me if we would have had the chance.

Jason Beghe is an actor, right? How can he afford yellow teeth? I
sure hope that this picture was the before picture for a tooth paste
ad.
"Before using Sparkler978, we had yellow teeth and no girls cuddled us
so we had to cuddle ourselves, but after using Sparkler978, they got
snow white...."
They should post the after Sparkler978 picture too.

> The webpage may well be genuine, though there is a likely suspect if it is
> not!

Exactly, where is Paul Horner? And let's see his teeth too.

> Andrew

Here is my comment, Andrew.

This person isn't the Mark or Marty Rathbun who I know. He has some
similar features but a completely different charisma.

Before this friend of Jason Beghe had his first picture published as
reporter of a Texas newspaper, I was more confused as what was
actually going. In a way, I am glad that he appeared in public and
pusblished his photos because I am sure that my Marty didn't marry
Ann.

Please take the last official picture of Mark Rathbun on the RTC
website and compare to Jason's Beghe's cuddle friend.

The person on the RTC photo is really the original Marty Rathbun but
Jason's friend is a different person.

The original Marty, the one who I met is still missing.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 11:42:10 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 4:53 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article <MPG.23f818e6bdf95b6398a...@news.thundernews.com>, Hartley
>
> Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > ppieni...@gmail.com:
> > >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> > > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > > level of Scientology.
>
> > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > knows nothing about writing webpages.
>
> Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> die.

The original Marty Rathbun is under my protection. I do not allow you
to smear his name. If you disagree with Janson Beghe's cuddle man,
please make sure that readers know that he is not the original.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 11:45:21 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 5:26 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 4:16 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:

A look-a-like enters the Scientology orgs to impostor the real person
who disappeared and likely suffers somewhere in prison for crimes he
never committed.
An impostor is no Scientologist and the same goes for the L. Ron
Hubbard impostor who babbles away on YouTube.

Barbara Schwarz

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 11:46:12 PM2/7/09

Changing the subject line when you can't confront the truth?

Fixed.

Peter

"Scientology's upper level spiritual therapy is essentially dead space
alien souls exorcism and completely not peer reviewable nor
validateable."
- Chuck Beatty

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

I_stardust

Feb 7, 2009, 11:46:33 PM2/7/09

Marty wouldn't let DM's opinion on his counseling, ethics investigating,
and sec checking bother him. However if he WAS demeaned as a failure at
debuggery I can see what got Marty into his dark pit of invalidation.
It's disgusting what goes on there.

> Marty going into the counselor role now, is that reaction BACK at DM,
> my guess.
>
> I think we all, each of us, demeaned into believing we failed in the
> movement, react when we get out by attempting to excel at whatever it
> is we were invalidated for failing at suposedly.
>
> So, my guess is Marty was demeaned as a failed debugger/sec checker/
> investigator prior to his decision to defect out of the movement.
>
> Now he's demonstrating that he was good at his old job, and sticking
> it to DM.

Instead of the other way around.

> It's gonna be a while before Marty traces this to Hubbard, and laughs
> at himself.

Tracing the buggery back to Hubbard and Jack Parsons in their OTO sex
rituals.

--
My mother was referred to as "The Big Bang."

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 11:46:36 PM2/7/09

It is not that old. It is the real Jason Beghe but not the real Marty
Rathbun.

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:01:27 AM2/8/09

If it would be the real Marty Rathbun (and trust me, the eyes of a
woman in love do not err) I would have been in Corpus Christi/Bayside
Texas a lot sooner than Jason.

I can see on pictures and videos who the real L. Ron Hubbard is and
who the impostor is. I can see on the photos and the videos who the
real Marty Rathbun is.

This one, Jason's friend was for sure a long time in Scientology and
took over the position of Mark Rathbun, the original Inspector
General, probably since Nov, 21, 1988 when these arrests took place in
Madrid. I hope that I am wrong because it would be horrible but I
can't shake the feeling that Marty, the original never came free from
this wrongful incarceration.

The only thing that confuses me is the photo that was on the RTC
website. On that photo, you can see the original Marty Rathbun and he
wears a fine suit. It makes the impression that he is free but even if
somebody is wrongfully incarcerated, it doesn't mean that he never can
wear a fine suit or that no photographer can come by to take a
picture. He looks slender, which could indicate that prison food is
rotten. The other question is: how did the picture of the real Marty
end up on the RTC website. Why did they not use the impostor's photo?
But that means too, that the real Marty is not dead because the
picture that was on the RTC website is THE REAL MARTY. MY
PRINCE!

Barbara Schwarz

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 12:07:24 AM2/8/09
> willing to pay the tax deductible fee too.- Hide quoted text -

Well, I understand yor need but I don't see him offering to come clean
to anyone. I just see that he's trying to help recover prople from
scientology so they canmove on after he employs what he thinks is good
about scientology. And no where does it imply he;s got IRS tax exemp
status for anyone to be able to deduct their 'donation' . He's not
selling scientology auditing services according to his page, only what
we all know as deprogramming, except his slant is that much of the
tech is good. If you want answers, email him and ask for a call to
discuss what happened, like I suggested before with his other email
address I gave you.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 12:08:40 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 9:25 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> p...@philscott.net:

lol

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 12:10:52 AM2/8/09

why not email your phone number to the impostor you think he is and
talk with him, for surely that is Mark Rathbun of scientology as I
knew him.

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:15:37 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 3:36 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 7, 10:16 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> Is this serious or a joke? If it's serious, do you think he can cure
> Barbara Schwarz, who thinks he's her husband? (Well, the genuine one
> at least.)

The genuine Marty Rathbun doesn't want to cure me. He wants to kiss
me.

Barbara Schwarz

> > history" - President Barack Obama- Hide quoted text -

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:18:52 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 4:53 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article <MPG.23f818e6bdf95b6398a...@news.thundernews.com>, Hartley
>
> Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > ppieni...@gmail.com:
> > >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> > > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > > level of Scientology.
>
> > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > knows nothing about writing webpages.
>
> Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> die.

As I know you rotten lobster, you want the original, ethical and law-
abinding Marty to die. I am sure you agree with somebody taking his
identity over.
Taking somebody's identity is not a good thing and their is unlawful
content to mislead behind it.

Looks to me that you don't get anything.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:25:39 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 5:48 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 3:26 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:

Phil, this is not the original Marty.

I once saw photos of a woman who had my face. She looked so much like
me that even I thought it is me and that somebody took my face on
doctored it on her body. Even her hair had exactly the same waves as
mine.

Doctors lie when they say that they do not clone. It is easy to clone.

But the personality is different. And this is really what counts.
Personality is everything and this is the really hard thing, to
impostor a personality. This is so hard because somebody lower on the
tonescale can't really impostor somebody high on the tonescale. Nobody
can play uptone. Either you are or not.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:34:21 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:
> snip

> > > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > > knows nothing about writing webpages.
>
> > Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> > teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> > Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> > Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> > die.
>
> I think it would be better to let Marty continue re-educating himself
> and come to grips with more and more, and do some writing about it
> all.

Chuck doesn't get it. He is so confused. He has a lot of apologies to
do for the defamation of L.Ron Hubbard and the real Marty.

If the German secret service sent an Marty impostor in the orgs to
mislead me, he can't become an extremist like yourself because the
German Secret Service knows that I would believe their Marty is now a
reporter in Texas story even less.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:37:13 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 8:28 pm, Tom Klemesrud <tomk...@netscape.delete.net> wrote:
> Hey-Nony-Nony wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 1:16 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> >> I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> >> how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> >> history" - President Barack Obama
>
> > So what's the consensus? Is Marty Rathbun really out? Guy was a jerk
> > while in, apparently, but I figure being brainwashed does that to a
> > man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?
>
> Yes, I emailed him requesting his services.  It's great too because I am
> now in Texas.

Have fun. I wish more than anybody to find the real Marty. But I won't
settle or fall for an impostor.
Ask him if he knows the submarine village and why he is not living
there.

Barbara Schwarz

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:43:55 AM2/8/09
On 8 feb, 06:25, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 7, 5:48 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:> On Feb 7, 3:26 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Phil, this is not the original Marty.
>
> I once saw photos of a woman who had my face. She looked so much like
> me that even I thought it is me and that somebody took my face on
> doctored it on her body. Even her hair had exactly the same waves as
> mine.
>
> Doctors lie when they say that they do not clone. It is easy to clone.

Thanks for an early morning laugh! Always good to start the day with!

Peter

"Scientology's upper level spiritual therapy is essentially dead space
alien souls exorcism and completely not peer reviewable nor
validateable."
- Chuck Beatty

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:46:21 AM2/8/09

If living in delusions makes you happy: Fine.
As long as you're happy.

phil scott

Feb 8, 2009, 1:09:46 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 6:55 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> p...@philscott.net:
>
> > EE Doc Smiths Lensman series, 5 books by the original author, is in
> > and out of print.   Its 5 paper backs last i saw sold for 200 dollars
> > in a limited collectors edition...EE. Doc Smith remained anonymous and
> > died that way.
>
> It was his real name:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Smith

hey thanks hartley... interesting, i see EE Doc Smith coined the
'galactic patrol' term in 1938...later cloned into Hubbards own
halucinations/

Phil scott

phil scott

Feb 8, 2009, 1:12:27 AM2/8/09
> 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force, Mess Saucer 1138http://www.chefxenu.nethttp://youtube.com/ChefXenu- Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientologyhttp://youtube.com/OhioXenu- Protest footage + enturbulation- Hide quoted text -

I see it was EE doc Smith who coined the term 'galactic patrol' in
1938 later halucinated by hubbard as real in his cosmology

Phil scott

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:18:54 AM2/8/09
> otherwise.-

Delusion isn't my problem.

Yes, he is an impostor but feel free to visit him, Mary. Ask him what
his real name is.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:21:04 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 10:46 pm, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 8 feb, 05:42, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Feb 7, 4:53 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:

> > > Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> > > teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> > > Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
>
> > > Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> > > die.
>
> > The original Marty Rathbun is under my protection. I do not allow you
> > to smear his name. If you disagree with Janson Beghe's cuddle man,
> > please make sure that readers know that he is not the original.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> Changing the subject line when you can't confront the truth?

I can confront the truth but his real name is not Marty Rathbun.
Please ask him what his real name is.
His name is as little Mark Rathbun as mine is Paul Horner.

Barbara Schwarz

> Fixed.
>
> Peter
>
> "Scientology's upper level spiritual therapy is essentially dead space
> alien souls exorcism and completely not peer reviewable nor
> validateable."
> - Chuck Beatty
>

> http://www.scamofscientology.nl- Hide quoted text -

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:25:24 AM2/8/09
> knew him.- Hide quoted text -

This person hangs out with Jason Beghe who hangs out with the
Anonymous mob. No good place for my phone number, Mary.

But my e-mail address for Usenet is barbaralovesmartyyes @ gmail.com.
I check that e-mail address regularly.

What interests me most of all is who his real name is and why he took
Marty's.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:27:49 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 11:43 pm, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 8 feb, 06:25, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Feb 7, 5:48 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:> On Feb 7, 3:26 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Phil, this is not the original Marty.
>
> > I once saw photos of a woman who had my face. She looked so much like
> > me that even I thought it is me and that somebody took my face on
> > doctored it on her body. Even her hair had exactly the same waves as
> > mine.
>
> > Doctors lie when they say that they do not clone. It is easy to clone.
>
> Thanks for an early morning laugh! Always good to start the day with!
>
> Peter

It is only funny if you are not impostored by a clone.

You take a bit of DNA and inject it in an egg and there you got your
clone. Then you feed it and when it grew up it looks like the human
Dolly the sheep.

Barbara Schwarz

> "Scientology's upper level spiritual therapy is essentially dead space
> alien souls exorcism and completely not peer reviewable nor
> validateable."
> - Chuck Beatty
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl
>

> > But the personality is different. And this is really what counts.
> > Personality is everything and this is the really hard thing, to
> > impostor a personality. This is so hard because somebody lower on the
> > tonescale can't really impostor somebody high on the tonescale. Nobody
> > can play uptone. Either you are or not.
>

> > Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:53:58 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 11:10 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> knew him.-

I know that it is not him, Mary.

Barbara Schwarz

Eldon

Feb 8, 2009, 4:34:37 AM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 4:06 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> Marty going into the counselor role now, is that reaction BACK at DM,
> my guess.
>
> I think we all, each of us, demeaned into believing we failed in the
> movement, react when we get out by attempting to excel at whatever it
> is we were invalidated for failing at suposedly.
>
> So, my guess is Marty was demeaned as a failed debugger/sec checker/
> investigator prior to his decision to defect out of the movement.
>
> Now he's demonstrating that he was good at his old job, and sticking
> it to DM.
>
> It's gonna be a while before Marty traces this to Hubbard, and laughs
> at himself.

He is probably in the same general frame of mind as David Mayo was
when he split from the Cof$ and started his schism organization (the
Advanced Ability Centre) in Santa Barbara. Of course, Mayo was THE top
tech terminal and supposed heir, but from what you say, Marty probably
has enough training and repute to attract some people.

Eldon

Feb 8, 2009, 4:42:16 AM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 4:41 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 9:29 pm, "Emma" <emmm...@bonbon.net> wrote:
>

> > He is posting on ESMB
>
> >http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9794
>
> > Well it's one post.
>
> > Emma
> > --
> > Ex Scientologist Message Boardhttp://www.forum.exscn.net
>
> > "Hey-Nony-Nony" <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 7, 1:16 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> > > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > > history" - President Barack Obama
>
> > So what's the consensus? Is Marty Rathbun really out? Guy was a jerk
> > while in, apparently, but I figure being brainwashed does that to a
> > man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?- Hide quoted text -

> I couldn't resist, Emma.
>
> Welcome Mark,
>
> I'm glad you're out and publically so but this is not craigs list or
> the classified ads. This is not a place to blatantly market for PC's.

Well, it appears he isn't marketing very hard, considering that he
asks for half of a "modest, affordable" fee if the PC is satisfied
afterward, and half a month later if the PC is still satisfied at that
point. My impression is that he's more interested in helping people
than making big bucks. Whether he can help them is, of course,
debatable.

> As the forum states:
>
> "This message board is for ex Scientologists to freely discuss mutual
> experiences in Scientology. It covers such topics as L. Ron Hubbard,
> David Miscavige and current management, auditing and training, Ethics
> tech and its application, OSA, fair game, Clear & OT levels,
> Freewinds, and recovering from a cult experience."
>
> If you aren't interested in that, I do hope you consider joining in
> and file lawsuit against CoS (CA Dept Labor cases via Barry VanSickle,
> Esq., along with the Headley and others) because what people here
> really need of you is not salvation but help in closing this cult
> down. However you choose to do it, even if it's helping recover people
> ( which I see you say you are doing) is fine by me but coming here &
> making one post looking for customers is like not quite appropriate.
> Even a novice scientologist or wog would say it's wise to find out
> whats needed and wanted first. Just my opinion.
>
> I don't believe I'll get a reply but I think it's important for you to
> know what this forum is about.
> __________________
> "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather
> expose them." Ephesians 5:11http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=202577&postcount=48

xenufrance

Feb 8, 2009, 4:55:39 AM2/8/09

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <formerl...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 991da21e-03dc-4e8c...@f3g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

you, yes, but Iwe could wonder if BS is really BS and if that is really
something having every see MR and loved hom :-))

xenufrance

Feb 8, 2009, 4:56:59 AM2/8/09
Looks alot as a joke!! yes, that Jason joking and degrading, possibly ;-))
"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
6v6c26F...@mid.individual.net...

Hartley Patterson

Feb 8, 2009, 6:17:42 AM2/8/09
ph...@philscott.net:

> I see it was EE doc Smith who coined the term 'galactic patrol' in
> 1938 later halucinated by hubbard as real in his cosmology

So it was, and Bob Tucker came up with 'space opera', and 'Xenu' was a
Marvel comic super villain from the 5th dimension.

What has always struck me as hilarious is that the cult spends $$$
promoting Hubbard's space opera despite his saying that it isn't original
work, just confused memories of past lives.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com

realpch

Feb 8, 2009, 6:24:57 AM2/8/09
Andrew Robertson wrote:

> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
>
> > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
> > regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
> > and, in many instances, most high profile cases.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'll be interested to read Barbara's comments on this webpage! It loads
> rather slowly, eventually displaying a strange picture of two men with
> yellowish teeth cuddling.
>
> The webpage may well be genuine, though there is a likely suspect if it is
> not!
>
> Andrew

That's him on the left, isn't it?

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Eldon

Feb 8, 2009, 8:47:45 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 10:45 pm, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
> > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
> > regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
> > and, in many instances, most high profile cases.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'll be interested to read Barbara's comments on this webpage! It loads
> rather slowly, eventually displaying a strange picture of two men with
> yellowish teeth cuddling.

Those yellowish teeth are only the result of shitty color balance in
the photograph. I have no idea of how their faces turned orange, but
it's easy to correct with even the most rudimentary of software.

Lulu Belle

Feb 8, 2009, 9:02:21 AM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 8:45 pm, Tom Klemesrud <tomk...@netscape.delete.net> wrote:
> t_shuffle wrote:
> > "henri" <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Jason Beghe.
>
> > I wonder how old that picture is.
>
> It looks fairly recent to me, and looks like Jason Beghe went to Corpus
> Christi / Bayside Texas for case gain.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=30115&postorder=asc&start=15

"Since my husband was the first ex-Scn/SO terminal Marty contacted
after leaving the church and it's only been 8 months since we saw him
in that exact location, I'd say this photo of Marty and Jason is very
recent."

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:03:51 PM2/8/09
On Feb 7, 3:45 pm, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://rathbunmark.topcities.com/
> > I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned
> > how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every
> > level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was
> > regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest
> > and, in many instances, most high profile cases.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'll be interested to read Barbara's comments on this webpage!  It loads
> rather slowly, eventually displaying a strange picture of two men with
> yellowish teeth cuddling.
>
> The webpage may well be genuine, though there is a likely suspect if it is
> not!
>
> Andrew

Actually, the teeth seem yellow because the picture seems to be taken
by sunset and the red T-Shirt might add to the yellow tone. I don't
think that the imposor has bad teeth but it is still not the real
Marty Rathbun.

Barbara Schwarz

Skipper

Feb 8, 2009, 1:11:51 PM2/8/09
In article
<dacc3d9c-9a91-41c5...@v39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, <
@aol.com"> wrote:

> snip

> > > That is 'technical' in the scienobabble meaning of the word, not the
> > > English one I assume. Whoever this is, he has poor marketing skills and
> > > knows nothing about writing webpages.
> >
> > Dickheads when in the organization remain dickheads outside it. Note
> > teh email address - refers to the Lensmen of E.E. "Doc" Smith - many
> > Sea Org jerkwads were into that space age insanity.
> >
> > Maybe the world will get lucky and Rathbun will choke on a shrimp and
> > die.
>

> I think it would be better to let Marty continue re-educating himself
> and come to grips with more and more, and do some writing about it
> all.

Chuck.

Marty is AN ASSHOLE. He was always an asshole. Now he's decided he's
going to make some of that Hubbard type money with his new b.s. thing,
whatever it is.

On Sea Org staff, Larry Wollersheim was AN ASSHOLE. Always causing
trouble, big mouth, getting in trouble, causing trouble, assaulted
Randy McDonald once (the editor of Celebrity magazine). He didn't
change when he went after the cult, and thank God he won. But what did
he do? He set himself up with some kind of new cult "I got it right"
b.s. which apparently has limited appeal to people, thank God.

> [...]
> policy, and changing the tithing system of the movement to be more
> religious movement like.
>
> Or even an international amnesty, and then disallow all future "SP
> Declares" that is a no cost solution that would defuse the largest
> foul problem Hubbard's SP declare and disconnection policy causes.
>
> In any case, this is good.
>
> The news of Marty setting up this site, that is BAD news that when it
> trickles up to the other big cheezes in the shits at the Int Base,
> like when Marc Yager, Guilliaume Leserve, and Lyman Spurlock, and
> Heber Jentsch all hear about Marty and Jason Beghe, and Marty's offer,
> THAT will be a flap!
>
> Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
> Heber Jentsch can blow and contact Marty Rathbun!!!!
>
> Chuck Beatty
> 412-260-1170 call after 9pm east coast time zone

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:16:10 PM2/8/09
wrote:
> snip

> Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
> Heber Jentsch can blow and contact Marty Rathbun!!!!
> Chuck Beatty

Chuck works for the German secret service. He wants to empty the orgs
because his masters are afraid that despite they changed L. Ron
Hubbard's work dramatically, it might still produce Scientologists who
figure it all out, as the original Marty and myself.

Barbara Schwarz

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:19:50 PM2/8/09
> has enough training and repute to attract some people.- Hide quoted text -

Yea that's my thought also.

I emailed him, he wrote me back.

He's not into the chat sites. He's pretty settled mentally at the
moment, my opinion. He's a strong willed person, he feels things will
internally implode most likely.

I'd say people should email him via his site, and I imagine he will
give short answers to everyone who email him.

If people ask him straightforward questions using the email address on
his site, I imagine he will answer questions to a degree that fits.

My "hobby horse" is the history of the movement, and while he's not
interested in writing his memoirs, he thinks people (meaning ex
members) need to sort out things in life outside for themselves. He
thinks the current organization is likely to implode on its own.

I guess I'm different, in that I can wade through all the questions
amidst all the messy inflamatory opinions here on ARS and the other
chat sites, and I try to think about the valid criticism against LRH
and Scientology, and try to think of solving that criticism by
reforming Scientology, or offering my opinion of the impasses that
Hubbard's organizational rules present to the followers, which to me
explains why Scientology is perceived as a cult.

I've not yet figured out how to engage in a dialogue with some of
these senior ex members, so that the discussion leads into the issues
that are the concern of the decades long "critics" and expert
observers of the movement.

People I urge to write him sensible straightforward answerable
quesitons, and maybe
Marty will answer your emails.

He's might be deludged, I imagine, now that he's put his email address
in public.

He answered me.

He's a very smart, strong willed, well formed opinion individual, and
he's a realist I'd say about the future of the movement, and his
position is what he says on his site.

I can see why he was a leader in the top ranks of the movement.

Chuck

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:23:01 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 3:55 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message denews: 991da21e-03dc-4e8c-ad6e-964a89296__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jfAD$z...@f3g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

Why don't you ask your masters, the German secret service. They know
that I am the real Barbara Schwarz although their have impostor
Barbara Schwarz's too and not just Paul Horner or Garry Scarff but
women who look just like me but are nothing like me.

Yes, I know the real Marty Rathbun and his real personality just as I
know Ron's.

Barbara Schwarz

> r- Hide quoted text -

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:26:42 PM2/8/09

You are an idiot, Eldon Braun but in this case you are right as far as
the color balance is concerned.
But he is still not the real Marty.

Here is another thing you all should think about: Jason Beghe
discriminated terribly against L. Ron Hubbard. The real Marty knows
the value of Scientology and respects L. Ron Hubbard accordingly. He
never would cuddle with somebody who smears L. Ron Hubbard as the Bay
man did

Barbara Schwarz

> > The webpage may well be genuine, though there is a likely suspect if it is
> > not!
>

> > Andrew- Hide quoted text -

Ball of Fluff

Feb 8, 2009, 1:27:26 PM2/8/09
WADR, Skipper, and you know I like ya- (please don't hurt me she said
cringing pathetically)- some Scn'ists who leave CofS still like "tech". I
get that you don't. And I can see why a lot of other people don't want
anything to do with it. But some do and are tech minded. And they want to
give and receive auditing. To me, that's all there is to it.

I can understand why you wouldn't approve, though. But let's cut him some
slack. He's probably still trying to figure out what he wants to do. And I
will also point out that there are people who leave CofS, flirt with the FZ
and ultimately ditch that, too.

The burning question that's currently on my mind is- has anyone broken the
news to She Who Must Not Be Named re her "husband"?

;->

www.claireswazey.com

Skipper

Feb 8, 2009, 1:28:26 PM2/8/09
In article
<e95c825f-f2b6-4d38...@p20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>, <
@aol.com"> wrote:

> On Feb 8, 4:34?am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > Marty from the mid 1990s onwards, became an auditor. ?From failed IG

> > > Ethics, to then somehow bungling the 1993 IRS tax agreement, he
> > > blew.
> >
> > > When he returned didn't he strive to them "make up the damage" someone
> > > once told on some site, by becoming a sec checker and investigator
> > > trouble shooter for DM, and thus became a counselor help one on one

> > > type of dedicated staffer role. ? He audited Tom Cruise on Tom's OT
> > > 5. ?We heard the graduation speech of Cruise for completing OT 5, and

You know, Chuck, some times you're just a whiny little bitch who still
can't come to grips with the fact that you wasted most of your life
believing the Elwrong nightmare was the secret to success.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:32:27 PM2/8/09

Hey Ms Schwarz,

I'm glad the man who claims to be Marty is opening up. He's the man
I knew as Marty Rathbun, when I was in the movement.

He's a strong willed intelligent man with well formed opinions.

I always look on the bright side.

He answered my email to him.

I can only think that good will result of this.

I'm for dialogue and communication and discussion of issues.

My guess he will answer sensible communication sent to him.

sthtexlensman(at)aol.com

Ball of Fluff

Feb 8, 2009, 1:38:38 PM2/8/09

"Skipper" <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

> You know, Chuck, some times you're just a whiny little bitch who still
> can't come to grips with the fact that you wasted most of your life
> believing the Elwrong nightmare was the secret to success.

I seem to recall Chuck saying that he doesn't give any credence to Scn. And
he's certainly stood up against the cult.

www.claireswazey.com

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:40:55 PM2/8/09

Apparently, that husband of the Peacock from the Xenu hate message
board conceals also the set up that the original Marty is impostored
as L. Ron Hubbard was.

Barbara Schwarz

realpch

Feb 8, 2009, 1:40:26 PM2/8/09
Skipper wrote:

<snip>

> You know, Chuck, some times you're just a whiny little bitch who still
> can't come to grips with the fact that you wasted most of your life
> believing the Elwrong nightmare was the secret to success.

Nah. He's a genuinely nice guy, with an amazing capacity to resist bitterness.

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:42:08 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:11 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article
> <dacc3d9c-9a91-41c5-92da-273610848...@v39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, <

Skip Press is jealous of the original Marty Rathbun and even of the
impostor.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:45:40 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:19 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

wrote:
> On Feb 8, 4:34 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

As more as he appears in public, writes, speaks, posts, as more I can
compare him to the real Marty Rathbun's personality. And the Bay man
might not want this.

Barbara Schwarz

henri

Feb 8, 2009, 1:47:29 PM2/8/09
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 10:28:26 -0800, Skipper <skipSP...@yahoo.not>
wrote:

>You know, Chuck, some times you're just a whiny little bitch who still

>[BAWWWWWWWWWW]

Christ, just STFU, asshole.

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 1:50:59 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:27 pm, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:

According to Claire Swazey, I have the power of Lord Valdemord, the
Who Must Not Be Named.

Unlike him, I am good but with those powers of course, I was able to
see that not just Ron but also Marty is impostored.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 1:55:03 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:28 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article
> <e95c825f-f2b6-4d38-960d-5ba50ead8...@p20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>, <

Yes, Chuck is a whiner. Not much of a man if you ask me. Whimp.
The real Marty is very different than Chuck.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 2:23:50 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:32 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

wrote:
> On Feb 8, 1:16 pm, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > snip
>
> > > Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
> > > Heber Jentsch can blow and contact Marty Rathbun!!!!
> > > Chuck Beatty
>
> > Chuck works for the German secret service. He wants to empty the orgs
> > because his masters are afraid that despite they changed L. Ron
> > Hubbard's work dramatically, it might still produce Scientologists who
> > figure it all out, as the original Marty and myself.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> Hey Ms Schwarz,

Don't "hey" me, Chuck, unlike you, I am a real lady.

> I'm glad the man who claims to be Marty is opening up.

Actually, me too because this helps me to understand that he is not
the original Marty.

>He's the man
> I knew as Marty Rathbun, when I was in the movement.

In the "movement"? Scientology is a religion that you were unable to
understand not a earth quake.
I thought you never met him? Your other posters indicated that you
never met any Mark Rathbun in person?

You also posted that he is dead and that his grandfather is a Swedish
Santa drawer? Your fabrications...

Here is the story: Some people met an impostor L. Ron Hubbard in the
orgs and never the real L. Ron Hubbard.
Some others met this Marty Rathbun in the orgs who lives now in Texas
but never met the real L. Ron Hubbard.

L. Ron Hubbard's and Mark Rathbun's impostors look a lot like them on
the outside but they were not able to mislead me that they are the
same persons. There is nothing more difficult than to impostor an
uptone person. And this is how I can see it.

DM knew for sure both Marty Rathbun's, the original and the impostor
and it seems that he conceals that they have a different
personalities. And because he accepted the wrong Marty as real Marty,
I assume he also knew that the "L. Ron Hubbard" (Jack) who gave him
the "affidavit" was not L. Ron Hubbard and he should have turned the
affidavit as forgery to the authorities instead of accepting it and
declaring L. Ron Hubbard's impostor as the real L. Ron Hubbard.

Just think a little bit: Let's say, just for the sake of arguments
that Ron indeed fathered Suzette, Diana or Arthur and Mary Sue didn't
go to sperm doctor to get pregnant with stolen sperm. Why would Ron
not leave Scientology to them or one of them? I have no recollection
of ever having met Diana or Arthur but I met Suzette a couple of time
in person. She is able and could have led Scientology just as DM.

The story that the real Ron left SCN to DM makes no sense.

Knowing the real L. Ron Hubbard, it is rather than the real L. Ron
Hubbard never meet Mary Sue and didn't knew of Quentin, Arthur,
Suzette, and Diana or any of his other alleged children and that their
photos together are doctored or it is the impostor with them. There is
an interview on YouTube and he is shown with MSH on a vessel. That is
NOT the real L. Ron Hubbard.

I am convinved that L. Ron Hubbard left the tech to NOBODY because he
had no intention to "drop the body" but was yet ambushed again by the
German secret service and died already in 1984, the year in which the
planet alledgely was clear. "Clear of Ron" is what the infiltrators
meant.

If he would have left anything, he would have left it to me and the
real Marty Rathbun, and we would have found him again and given all
back to him.

> He's a strong willed intelligent man with well formed opinions.

The real Marty Rathbun is a lot more.

> I always look on the bright side.

You don't look at reality. Either you underestimate the German secret
service and their set ups or you know of them and conceal them.

> He answered my email to him.

Really? What did he say?

> I can only think that good will result of this.

The real Marty Rathbun never would join forces with somebody like you
who works for the German sercet service.

> I'm for dialogue and communication and discussion of issues.

Not really. You are for pushing German secret service lines.

> My guess he will answer  sensible communication sent to him.
>
> sthtexlensman(at)aol.com

Possibly, but the real Marty would never work together with you
because by working with the Germans you sell out the USA.

Barbara Schwarz

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 8, 2009, 2:37:59 PM2/8/09

> You know, Chuck, some times you're just a whiny little bitch who still
> can't come to grips with the fact that you wasted most of your life
> believing the Elwrong nightmare was the secret to success.- Hide quoted text -

Well, that makes me laugh. I favor the dplomatic method in dealing
with the wide spectrum of Scientology contacts I have.

banchukita

Feb 8, 2009, 2:44:25 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 4:42 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 4:41 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 7, 9:29 pm, "Emma" <emmm...@bonbon.net> wrote:
>
> > > He is posting on ESMB
>
> > >http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9794
>
> > > Well it's one post.
>
> > > Emma
> > > --
> > > Ex Scientologist Message Boardhttp://www.forum.exscn.net
>
> > > "Hey-Nony-Nony" <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > So what's the consensus? Is Marty Rathbun really out? Guy was a jerk
> > > while in, apparently, but I figure being brainwashed does that to a
> > > man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?- Hide quoted text -

> > I couldn't resist, Emma.
>
> > Welcome Mark,
>
> > I'm glad you're out and publically so but this is not craigs list or
> > the classified ads. This is not a place to blatantly market for PC's.
>
> Well, it appears he isn't marketing very hard, considering that he
> asks for half of a "modest, affordable" fee if the PC is satisfied
> afterward, and half a month later if the PC is still satisfied at that
> point. My impression is that he's more interested in helping people
> than making big bucks. Whether he can help them is, of course,
> debatable.
>
> > As the forum states:
>
> > "This message board is for ex Scientologists to freely discuss mutual
> > experiences in Scientology. It covers such topics as L. Ron Hubbard,
> > David Miscavige and current management, auditing and training, Ethics
> > tech and its application, OSA, fair game, Clear & OT levels,
> > Freewinds, and recovering from a cult experience."
>
> > If you aren't interested in that, I do hope you consider joining in
> > and file lawsuit against CoS (CA Dept Labor cases via Barry VanSickle,
> > Esq., along with the Headley and others) because what people here
> > really need of you is not salvation but help in closing this cult
> > down. However you choose to do it, even if it's helping recover people
> > ( which I see you say you are doing) is fine by me but coming here &
> > making one post looking for customers is like not quite appropriate.
> > Even a novice scientologist or wog would say it's wise to find out
> > whats needed and wanted first. Just my opinion.
>
> > I don't believe I'll get a reply but I think it's important for you to
> > know what this forum is about.
> > __________________
> > "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather
> > expose them." Ephesians 5:11http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=202577&postcount=48

Well, then perhaps he could do something really helpful and start
talking about why he had to leave in the first place.

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 8, 2009, 2:58:18 PM2/8/09

Because his German case officer told the impostor that it is time to
leave. The real Marty might come back soon.

Barbara Schwarz

Mirele

Feb 8, 2009, 5:11:46 PM2/8/09

Hey Babbles!

I'll buy you a phone card so that you can see Marty!

In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can see Marty!

I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo
Marty Rathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you
won't take me up on my offer.

Let me know, Babbs!

love and kisses,
Mirele

Barbara loves Marty

Feb 8, 2009, 7:27:21 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Mirele <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Babbles!

My name is Barbara.

> I'll buy you a phone card so that you can see Marty!
>
> In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can see Marty!

I hate to break it to you, but I don't need your handouts.

Bus ticket? Who do you think I am? What about a limo?

> I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
> delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo
> Marty Rathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you
> won't take me up on my offer.

Lol. Your offer? Now you want to kiss me? The only kisses that any
women get from me are sisterly kisses on the cheek and only if she is
no conspirative acting bitch.

> Let me know, Babbs!

I don't need your money. Don't you know that I had a rich Dad? As if
he wouldn't have left me millions of Dollars.

> love and kisses,
> Mirele

I want to see the real Marty more than anybody. I would give years of
my life if I could see him. I would walk barefoot around the world to
find him.

But Mr. Ingleside is not the original, Marty just as Jack wasn't L.
Ron Hubbard.

Sorry to disappoint you, Mirele, you can always donate you money
instead to CCHR.

Barbara Schwarz
--
If God would take a body, he would look at me as the real Mark (Marty)
Rathbun did when I saw him in LA. True and deepest love, passion,

Tigger

Feb 8, 2009, 7:27:58 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Mirele <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Babbles!
>
> I'll buy you a phone card so that you can see Marty!
>
> In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can see Marty!
>
> I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
> delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo
> Marty Rathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you
> won't take me up on my offer.

LOL......great idea, but first why doesn't someone (Chuck Beatty?)
email Marty and ask him for the lowdown on Barbara? It would be
interesting to hear what he would say.

Of course it won't shut her up, but at least we'd know if there is
even the shadow of truth in her "Marty and Barbara Love STory".

Tigger

Barbara loves Marty

Feb 8, 2009, 7:45:57 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 6:27 pm, Tigger <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Mirele <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Babbles!
>
> > I'll buy you a phone card so that you can see Marty!
>
> > In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can see Marty!
>
> > I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
> > delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo
> > Marty Rathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you
> > won't take me up on my offer.
>
> LOL......great idea, but first why doesn't someone (Chuck Beatty?)
> email Marty and ask him for the lowdown on Barbara?    It would be
> interesting to hear what he would say.

Loughing out loud? Knowing your bad character, I know that you would
not laugh but scream in anger when I would find the real Marty.
Texas must be certainly

You would love seeing me with the impostor and forget the real Marty,
wouldn't you, Shirley?

Sorry, but I will not fulfill your evil wish.

> Of course it won't shut her up,

Problem with free speech again?

>but at least we'd know if there is
> even the shadow of truth in her "Marty and Barbara Love STory".

STory? Tory is now involved too?

For all I care, ask your evil heart out, jealous one. Instead of
defame me, find somebody to love. People who truly love are the better
people.

The real Marty would contact me privately. He would call me, e-mail
me, write me a letter or come by in person. If he would be unable to
contact me for some reason, he probably would post but only to get in
contact with me.

I can't be fooled, Shirley, because the real Marty has a very unique
personaltity, a personaltity nobody else has.
It has nothing to do with just looks.

What you don't know is that I met somebody already some years ago that
looked very much like Marty but he had not his personality. And I just
want HIM or nobody else. Keeping him safe in my heart is more
important to me than the company of a lookalike, is that so difficult
to understand?

Ask him where the real Marty is and let me know. There, I will go
immediately. But remember, I am no fool that doesn't look through
false tracks,

Barbara Schwarz
--
If God would take a body, he would look at me as the real Mark (Marty)
Rathbun did when I saw him in LA. True and deepest love, passion,
desire, devotion, honesty, tenderness and care, it was all there, in a
godlike form. Nobody can impersonate this. Nobody but German p$ychs
and their agents still don’t get it!

> Tigger
>

> > Let me know, Babbs!
>
> > love and kisses,

> > Mirele- Hide quoted text -

Ball of Fluff

Feb 8, 2009, 7:54:06 PM2/8/09

"Mirele" <mir...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mirele,

You. Are. Freaking. Awesome!

www.claireswazey.com

Tigger

Feb 8, 2009, 8:15:50 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 6:45 pm, Barbara loves Marty <StilllovingMa...@myway.com>
wrote:

Well Barbara, how do you know this "Marty" doesn't have that "very
unique personality?
He might have. How do you know if you won't even try to talk to
him? Wouldn't you like to find "Marty" after all the years you've
been without him? Wouldn't you like to know that he is alive?

> What you don't know is that I met somebody already some years ago that
> looked very much like Marty but he had not his personality. And I just
> want HIM or nobody else. Keeping him safe in my heart is more
> important to me than the company of a lookalike, is that so difficult
> to understand?

No, it's not difficult to understand that you are afraid to face
facts.......you'd rather persist in your dream of a "Marty" that only
lives in your heart/brain than do anything that might jeopardize what
you THINK is true......so you won't even consider that ANYONE is
Marty, when he might, indeed, be Marty.

> Ask him where the real Marty is and let me know. There, I will go
> immediately. But remember, I am no fool that doesn't look through
> false tracks,

Why don't you ask him? What are you afraid of?

Tigger

> Barbara Schwarz
> --
> If God would take a body, he would look at me as the real Mark (Marty)
> Rathbun did when I saw him in LA. True and deepest love, passion,
> desire, devotion, honesty, tenderness and care, it was all there, in a
> godlike form. Nobody can impersonate this.  Nobody but German p$ychs
> and their agents still don’t get it!
>

> > Tigger
>
> > > Let me know, Babbs!
>
> > > love and kisses,
> > > Mirele- Hide quoted text -

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 8:22:33 PM2/8/09

Tigger, you and some of the posters here should know by now that it is
never advised to force reality in such situations. It could make
things worse for the person. I don't get it. Why is it so hard to
refrain from pushing the issue with her? No matter what anyone says,
that is her reality and it will always be her reality unless and until
she, on her on self determinism is able to see things differently.

Barbara loves Marty

Feb 8, 2009, 8:51:29 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 6:54 pm, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:

Yes, freaking awesome stupid, like you, Claire.

Barbara loves Marty

Feb 8, 2009, 9:23:36 PM2/8/09

Because I saw him on a Video and his pictures and writings and
interests are different from Marty. I can also see who L. Ron Hubbard
is and who the impostor is without that I met the impostor.

> He might have.   How do you know if you won't even try to talk to
> him?

If he would live down the street, I sure would check him out but if it
would be the real Marty and free, he would have come to see me. Our
love was not just on my side. He loved me already before I did.

> Wouldn't you like to find "Marty" after all the years you've
> been without him?

Sure, but I don't run and jump when the Germans secret service sets me
up with an impostor.
He is not the only Doppelganger before. You didn't listen to me but I
met already somebody else who looked just like Marty and he had
nothing of
Marty's awsome character. That doppelganger was interested in me but I
was not into him because I just want the real Marty not just somebody
with his looks.
The other person didn't try to impostor Marty. He looked like him but
used his real name, which wasn't Marty.

> Wouldn't you like to know that he is alive?

Of course, but my OT abilities tell me that. When Ron died, I felt it
same second. If Marty would have died, I would have felt it.

> > What you don't know is that I met somebody already some years ago that
> > looked very much like Marty but he had not his personality. And I just
> > want HIM or nobody else. Keeping him safe in my heart is more
> > important to me than the company of a lookalike, is that so difficult
> > to understand?
>
> No, it's not difficult to understand that you are afraid to face
> facts.......

You don't get it, Shirley. I am not afraid of facing anybody. I just
think it is not worth it to waste my time and travel through many
states just to meet somebody of who I know that he is not the real
Marty.

If he would be in my neighborhood, I sure would take a close look at
him.

But if it makes you feel better, I watch any move that happens in
regards of Marty Rathbun on the net. I also keep watching Mr.
Ingleside.

>you'd rather persist in your dream of a "Marty" that only
> lives in your heart/brain than do anything that might jeopardize what
> you THINK is true......so you won't even consider that ANYONE is
> Marty, when he might, indeed, be Marty.

There we are again. You don't have my perceptions. He is not Marty. He
is somebody else.

I recognized the picture that was once on the RTC as the real Marty.

If you have the address of this Marty, I will be there right away. I
would not sit here but pack my back, saddle my horse, put my Cowbody
hat on and ride there in a minute.

> > Ask him where the real Marty is and let me know. There, I will go
> > immediately. But remember, I am no fool that doesn't look through
> > false tracks,
>
> Why don't you ask him?   What are you afraid of?

I am not afraid of anything.
If I ask an impostor: Are you the real Marty, he will of course
answer: "Yes, I am".

So then I am lied to and this is why I should contact him?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Feb 8, 2009, 9:30:08 PM2/8/09
> she, on her on self determinism is able to see things differently.- Hide quoted text -

Mary, please spare me your psycho babble.

Actually, Shirley's posting is more A to B than yours.

As if anybody could force his or her reality on me. After so many
years of posting, you are still clueless about my character.

However, Shirley wants me to find out what I already found out.

phil scott

Feb 8, 2009, 11:39:30 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 1:34 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 4:06 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > > Personally I find it VERY interesting that a former leader of the
> > > cult, who worked as a leader in the south Texas campaign of the man
> > > who is now leader (President) of these United States, is now working
> > > on using LRH "tech" on people to help those people recover from having
> > > LRH "tech" used on them?!?!
>
> > Marty from the mid 1990s onwards, became an auditor.  From failed IG

> > Ethics, to then somehow bungling the 1993 IRS tax agreement, he
> > blew.
>
> > When he returned didn't he strive to them "make up the damage" someone
> > once told on some site, by becoming a sec checker and investigator
> > trouble shooter for DM, and thus became a counselor help one on one
> > type of dedicated staffer role.   He audited Tom Cruise on Tom's OT
> > 5.  We heard the graduation speech of Cruise for completing OT 5, and
> has enough training and repute to attract some people.- Hide quoted text -

i met david mayo three times... first time when he was on tour, 1979
maybe I found out later that he had just gotten off the RPF, he was a
shadow of a man,, they game im a mop closet as an office at the LA org
for his interview room... he seemed totally disoriented to me and thin
as a rail

second time he sat with me at the lemon tree restauarant, on the flub
land base.... dirty black pants and white shirt, mo tie... emaciated
and not a sharp or healtyy looking person, 1982/4?

tjhen again about 6 months before he blew, at a technical event in
LA... he was speaking on the stage, quite franly... he looked good and
strong... he was mentioning a lot of flaws n the technology etc.

after he blew, 1984 or a bit later maybe? his video's were very
good.. welll spoken, iintelligent.

Phil scott

phil scott

Feb 8, 2009, 11:41:57 PM2/8/09
> > > man. Anyone made any attempt at contacting him?- Hide quoted text -

> > expose them." Ephesians 5:11http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=202577&postcount=48- Hide quoted text -

just pointng out the cult is ruthlessly iinsale helps a lot by
itself.... answering a bunch of questions a person has will help a lot
more..... putting closure to any hung up bogus processing helps
immensely as well.

Phil scott

phil scott

Feb 8, 2009, 11:46:51 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 10:16 am, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> > snip
>
> > Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
> > Heber Jentsch can blow and contact Marty Rathbun!!!!
> > Chuck Beatty
>
> Chuck works for the German secret service. He wants to empty the orgs
> because his masters are afraid that despite they changed L. Ron
> Hubbard's work dramatically, it might still produce Scientologists who
> figure it all out, as the original Marty and myself.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

err barbara... as you have been pointing out, the orgs are long since
taken over by german intelligence.... so you are supporting them now?

Phil scott

phil scott

Feb 9, 2009, 12:06:36 AM2/9/09
On Feb 8, 11:23 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

in approx 1990 i was sitting on the front porch of a 1930's depression
era board house, just north of Livingston tx .. on a rain weathered
sofa with springs poking up throgh the cushons it was the home of
alcoholics anonymous in the area...where the men lived...and just next
door were 3 trailers surrounded by a tall fence with barb wire across
the top where the horney AA ladies lived... and they attended the
meetings too.... as I did, but i never drank, I just liked those
folks.

One day in walks the spitting image of L ron Hubbard, dressed in
yatchmans gear, shoes and cap... whispy red hair, tall, a bit heavy
but not fat, . and behaving swashbuckling, like elrong... I was
stunned, never did talk to the guy, others said he was a boat
saleman... same smile, skin coloring and teeth...no big ass bump on
his forehead though.

Phil scott

> If he would have left anything, he would have left it to me and the
> real Marty Rathbun, and we would have found him again and given all
> back to him.
>

> > He's a strong willed intelligent man with well formed opinions.
>
> The real Marty Rathbun is a lot more.
>

> > I always look on the bright side.
>
> You don't look at reality. Either you underestimate the German secret
> service and their set ups or you know of them and conceal them.
>

> > He answered my email to him.
>
> Really? What did he say?
>

> > I can only think that good will result of this.
>
> The real Marty Rathbun never would join forces with somebody like you
> who works for the German sercet service.
>

> > I'm for dialogue and communication and discussion of issues.
>
> Not really. You are for pushing German secret service lines.
>

> > My guess he will answer  sensible communication sent to him.
>
> > sthtexlensman(at)aol.com
>
> Possibly, but the real Marty would never work together with you
> because by working with the Germans you sell out the USA.
>

> Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

Tom Klemesrud

Feb 9, 2009, 2:52:12 AM2/9/09

Yes, but he is so close to the original, couldn't you learn to love him?

Mirele

Feb 9, 2009, 12:26:35 PM2/9/09
On Feb 8, 12:23 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 8, 12:32 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 8, 1:16 pm, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Chuck works for the German secret service. He wants to empty the orgs
> > > because his masters are afraid that despite they changed L. Ron
> > > Hubbard's work dramatically, it might still produce Scientologists who
> > > figure it all out, as the originalMartyand myself.

> > > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > Hey Ms Schwarz,
>
> Don't "hey" me, Chuck, unlike you, I am a real lady.

Hey Chuck,

You can say "Hey" to me all you want. I remember getting in trouble as
a smart-mouthed teenager for saying "Hey" to a minister. He told me
"hay is for horses." This did not go over well with me. I thought he
was putting on airs.

Just like I think Babbles is putting on airs.

love & kisses,
Mirele

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:49:18 PM2/9/09
On Feb 8, 10:46 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 10:16 am, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Feb 7, 6:51 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > snip
>
> > > Protestors I think can suggest Marc Yager and Guilliaume Leserve an
> > > Heber Jentsch can blow and contactMartyRathbun!!!!
> > > Chuck Beatty
>
> > Chuck works for the German secret service. He wants to empty the orgs
> > because his masters are afraid that despite they changed L. Ron
> > Hubbard's work dramatically, it might still produce Scientologists who
> > figure it all out, as the originalMartyand myself.

> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> err barbara... as you have been pointing out, the orgs are long since
> taken over by german intelligence.... so you are supporting them now?
>
> Phil scott

Your postings are very confused, Phil.

I am the last person on Earth who ever would support German
intelligence and p$ychs. By telling the truth that Chuck support them,
I am not supporting German Intelligence. He traveled to Germany,
remember to offer his "services" to this notoriously corrupt country.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 1:41:02 PM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 1:52 am, Tom Klemesrud <tomk...@netscape.delete.net> wrote:
> Barbara lovesMartywrote:

> > On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Mirele <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hey Babbles!
>
> > My name is Barbara.
> >> I'll buy you a phone card so that you can seeMarty!
>
> >> In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can seeMarty!
>
> > I hate to break it to you, but I don't need your handouts.
>
> > Bus ticket? Who do you think I am? What about a limo?
>
> >> I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
> >> delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo
> >>MartyRathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you

> >> won't take me up on my offer.
>
> > Lol. Your offer? Now you want to kiss me? The only kisses that any
> > women get from me are sisterly kisses on the cheek and only if she is
> > no conspirative acting bitch.
>
> >> Let me know, Babbs!
>
> > I don't need your money. Don't you know that I had a rich Dad? As if
> > he wouldn't have left me millions of Dollars.
> >> love and kisses,
> >> Mirele
>
> > I want to see the realMartymore than anybody. I would give years of

> > my life if I could see him. I would walk barefoot around the world to
> > find him.
>
> > But Mr. Ingleside is not the original,Martyjust as Jack wasn't L.
> > Ron Hubbard.
>
> Yes, but he is so close to the original, couldn't you learn to love him?- Hide quoted text -

On Feb 9, 1:52 am, Tom Klemesrud <tomk...@netscape.delete.net> wrote:
> Barbara lovesMartywrote:

> > On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Mirele <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hey Babbles!
>
> > My name is Barbara.
> >> I'll buy you a phone card so that you can seeMarty!
>
> >> In fact, I'll buy you a bus ticket so that you can seeMarty!
>
> > I hate to break it to you, but I don't need your handouts.
>
> > Bus ticket? Who do you think I am? What about a limo?
>
> >> I think that you're so incredibly, completely, totally and amazingly
> >> delusional that you'll persist in believing this is not the "troo

> >>MartyRathbun" who wants to kiss you rather than cure you--and you

> >> won't take me up on my offer.
>
> > Lol. Your offer? Now you want to kiss me? The only kisses that any
> > women get from me are sisterly kisses on the cheek and only if she is
> > no conspirative acting bitch.
>
> >> Let me know, Babbs!
>
> > I don't need your money. Don't you know that I had a rich Dad? As if
> > he wouldn't have left me millions of Dollars.
> >> love and kisses,
> >> Mirele
>

> > I want to see the realMartymore than anybody. I would give years of

> > my life if I could see him. I would walk barefoot around the world to
> > find him.
>

> > But Mr. Ingleside is not the original,Martyjust as Jack wasn't L.

> > Ron Hubbard.
>
> Yes, but he is so close to the original, couldn't you learn to love him?

How can you ask me such a question, Tom? Learn to love the impostor
and throw the wonderful original to the wolves?

If the other "Marty" would not impostor Marty, I could offer him
sisterly love. But why would I want to love somebody who takes over
somebody else's life to mislead others and most of all me to believe
that he is the original? Because this is how it looks like to me.

The original Marty is somewhere, likely wrongfully incarcerated and
nobody helps him and looks for him because he is impostored, just like
Ron was impostored.
What a scum person would I be by just forgetting about him and take
somebody else? I could not live with myself. I want to see him free,
the original, not any doppelganger. The original Marty is wonderful,
he deserve any help and that I love him with all my heart.

I also never would be happy with somebody else but the original. You
have no idea of the magnitude of this love.

Some people can't be replaced by anybody, Tom, and Marty and Ron are
such. They are unique. They have what nobody else has.

Take first L. Ron Hubbard's impostor. This guy mislead the world and
the Scientologists to believe that he is Ron. The real L. Ron Hubbard
was and is accused of what this guy did or failed to to. He passed out
material that became part of Scientology that were never written by
the original L. Ron Hubbard and likely ordered to remove Scientology
tech from the real L. Ron Hubbard. My love for this impostor would be
a kick in his behind and hard prison time.

If the non-original Marty has other intentions than stealing the real
Marty's life, he has a lot of explaining to do.

No, I can't and never will love an impostor.

People are different on the inside. And what counts are not similar
looks but the character, how the person is on the inside. Don't you
know this?

Somebody had to be the best he could through gazillions of lifetimes
in order to compete with Ron or Marty.

Hope this clears it up.

Barbara Schwarz

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 1:47:08 PM2/9/09
> Mirele- Hide quoted text -

Okay, I am glad that Chuck found a soulmate who he can "hey" all day.
Have fun riding the bus to impostor town.

Barbara Schwarz

phil scott

Feb 9, 2009, 3:10:29 PM2/9/09
> Yes, but he is so close to the original, couldn't you learn to love him?- Hide quoted text -

I dont think she can, THIS Marty Rathbun is an asshole... Her Marti is
totally different.

It is loading more messages.