Holy Shit !! Tommy Gorman threatened to beat up Anonymous member in D.C.??

1 view

Smurf

Jul 23, 2008, 9:46:22 PM7/23/08
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN WASHINGTON, D.C.??

http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
( This thread has received 1,028 replies so far and 22,703 have viewed
it.)

There are allegations that Tori betrayed Anonymous...

Is this a Scilon attack or did something really happen? Alot of
Anonymous members are really pissed off over it and saying as much.

Kat

Jul 23, 2008, 10:06:31 PM7/23/08
No, he threatened an anon with physical harm at a different protest.
He showed up at DC later smiling and grinning and acting friendly with
anons afterwards like nothing happened. I sincerely hope he doesnt
show up at anon protest again. It was reckless, irresponsible and
inexcusable imo.

JT

Jul 23, 2008, 10:13:59 PM7/23/08
"Smurf" <Miscavige....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN WASHINGTON, D.C.??
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
> ( This thread has received 1,028 replies so far and 22,703 have viewed
> it.)

It has been locked now so is not going to receive more replies.

> There are allegations that Tori betrayed Anonymous...
>
> Is this a Scilon attack or did something really happen? Alot of
> Anonymous members are really pissed off over it and saying as much.

This is my understanding of it (may be wrong so welcome corrections):

Tory Magoo entered the Thunderdom in spite of being warned that there is
nothing in there but throling and obnoxiousness.Nevertheless she became
offended about it and claimed (as she usually do) that if people have a
negative image of her it's because OSA is telling them thelepathically, of
sort.

She bwaaaaed about it and got the Thunderdome closed, which almost made the
whole enturbulation.org collapse so it was quickly re-opened.

However, she also complained (among others) to her friend Tommy Gorman, a
known asshole in the habit of hurling racist slurs to scilons at short range
with a megaphone. During the July 12 protest in SFO, the said Gorman
recognized the person who trolled Tory in the thunder dome and physically
threatened him, as well as threatened to harass him and his family at his
home. Several people witnessed this, thus the posting protest.

Tory made about two posts in the above thread trying to justify herself and
to justify the behavior of her friend Tommy Gorman. She took no
responsibility at all and kept on blaming the people who "harassed" her in
the Thunderdome rather than the physical thread of her friend, all of which
just infuriated anons more.

Tommy Gorman did not post in the thread but someone phoned him and reported
what he said. He made no apology for his behavior either and anons are now
speaking about boycotting him during further protests. He ended up his
intervention by bragging about his latest piece of assholery during the DC
March:

"Tommi Gorman said he had a great time in DC. He whispered "You're a fat,
ugly bitch" into Sylvia's (osa) ear and spent most of the time at the raid
searching out fat people to stand beside so he could get some shade."

The thread is full of railing against "OG" and some people complain that
people like Magoo and WBM being paid free holiday trips around the world on
anons' money is not money well spent, and that them behaving like rock
stars, giving autographs to anons is not according to anons spirits.

t_shuffle

Jul 23, 2008, 10:33:20 PM7/23/08

"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message

I hope he just sort of quietly goes away.

Beth

Jul 23, 2008, 10:54:07 PM7/23/08
On Jul 23, 10:13 pm, "JT" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Smurf" <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Looks like Tommy's started his own "response" thread here:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/tommy-gorman-responds-23170/

Guess I'll go check it out.

Smurf

Jul 24, 2008, 3:26:51 AM7/24/08
> Looks like Tommy's started his own "response" thread here:http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/tommy-gorman-res...

> Guess I'll go check it out.

Thanks JT for the explanation. I don't know Tom Gorman personally and
I didn't understand what "Thunderdome" meant in Chanology-speak until
I looked it up.

Smurf

Jul 24, 2008, 3:34:02 AM7/24/08
On Jul 23, 7:54 pm, Beth <moontac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks like Tommy's started his own "response" thread here:http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/tommy-gorman-res...

> Guess I'll go check it out.

I checked it out, and though I believe patience & empathy are in order
with any ex-Scientologist's because of the years of mind-rape &
psychological turture they endured, I am quite bothered by the tone &
threatening language of Tommy' most recent rant:

Originally Posted by tommygormanxenu$ :

Hey most Anonymous are cool but for the ass faces that like to cry
over this and make shit up get over it if someone does not like me
then they can fuck off i am not mad at little post like this thread, i
will be in front of the sf cult soon if anyone wants to deal with
me ,we can talk face to face. Thank you to all the great Anonymous
that sent me to Washington DC. i Don't really come on here much at all
and some cool Anonymous ask me to check this thread out. I talked to
four Anonymous today on the phone and they all thought this thread was
funny and so do i.

Tory is a very good friend of mine and i said what i needed to say to
Bitch boy in person at the SAN FRAN picket. Bitch boy told me that
every thing on the net is just talk. When i say i am going to do
something i really do it. The fact that Bitch boy said he was going to
Kill and rape Tory did not go well with me. If people don't like what
i do and how i deal with things to fucken bad People know my number
most know my address and i deal with thing in real life not so much on
here. I guess bitch boy did not like to deal with real life and can't
get over how people have to deal with real life if they cross a line.
So for anyone that wants to write on this thread for hours a day have
fun but i am not in to the computer thing like some people. I will not
hide behind a computer.

I did not talk to many about what happen with Bitch boy when he did
that shit to Tory because i did not want OSA to use it. Anonymous who
is picketing the cult every month is really cool. I said what i had to
say to bitch boy in person and told him to be a man and Apologize to
Tory. bitch boy Apologize to Tory in Washington DC and that was cool
so i told him thanks for that when we were in Washington DC. I am not
mad at anyone. If some wants to cry like a little girl have fun but i
don't care at all and if bitch boys feeling are hurt to fucken bad.

Tommy Gorman

A well-respected member of Anonymous, AnonMSW, replied: "I'll come
back in a moment and rewrite longer, but all I can say at this moment
is "I am sitting here stunned." You're right motherfucker, there is a
line and you just crossed it. If you ever threaten another Anon with
physical harm, it will not be OSA who is parking on your doorstep.
There are worse people in the world than OSA, Mr. Gorman. More real
and more frightening than anything you have ever experienced inside
the 'church,' all due respect to your personal experience. Those
people have friends too, if you know what I mean.

Harm an Anon and find out what I'm talking about Mr. Gorman. Your
behavior and complete lack of capacity to accept any responsibility
leads me to state what I have. I am communicating to you directly and
in a way that you should completely comprehend. You have no regard for
the safety of others and inappropriate boundaries, and if you act on
this compulsion of yours the police will literally be the least of
your consequences. Your behavior and attitude is unacceptable.
Protest on some other day, you are no longer welcome.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/tommy-gorman-responds-23170/

Eldon

Jul 24, 2008, 3:35:19 AM7/24/08
> Looks like Tommy's started his own "response" thread here:http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/tommy-gorman-res...

> Guess I'll go check it out.

This looks sadly like a generational or cultural misunderstanding, or
both. Apparently Tory didn't grok that ~nothing whatsoever~ in the
Thunderdome discussions is intended to be taken literally or
seriously.

Tommy Gorman may have tried to be chivalrous and all that, but he does
come off as a bit of an immature punk. That's understandable
considering his life history, but maybe he should consider some anger
management counseling.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 4:59:52 AM7/24/08
After reviewing the dome, some state the threat of rape and murder was
never made there. Mega flat out denies making it. Something was
mentioned about Magoo receiving a phone call with a threat of some
sort from some unnamed person, I really do not know the details and
maybe Tory would be kind enough to fill us in here. That
misunderstanding was the catalyst for what happened with Tommy. Mega
apologized because of Tommy's threat and to keep the raids going. His
eyes were on what was important, and it wasn't his own ego.

Chivalry is dead. Or at least a vegetable on full life support. While
I understand why he did it to a degree, being Don Quiqote and charging
blindly ahead isn't the smartest decision in the world. This shit is
why we can't have nice things.

realpch

Jul 24, 2008, 5:31:22 AM7/24/08

A vacation might be in order...

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 24, 2008, 1:30:36 PM7/24/08
Beth <moont...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tommy Gorman

I would hope that during future protests, Anonymous points that fucker
out to the police before the protesting starts so that the cops are
aware of who they need to keep an eye on.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

cultxpt

Jul 24, 2008, 1:43:31 PM7/24/08

ANYONE who threatens or does physical violence at a protest should be
permanently banned. Period. Carry a sign behind him saying "he's not
one of us" if he shows up.
When I worked at the LMT I witnessed Bob Minton and Joe Neil get
into a fight right at the beginning of a protest. I decided to resign
from the LMT right then. After a lot of conversation with my friends
and family I decided to stay. But that shook me to my core. I don't
want to be involved with anyone who does that kind of stuff.

Eldon

Jul 24, 2008, 3:07:04 PM7/24/08

Yes, you're right. I feel some empathy for Tommy, because I have a
pretty good idea of why he went berserk. But I wish to hell he would
admit that he is carrying some baggage and try to get rid of it.
People bring some serious shit with them when they leave Scientology
that takes some time to handle.

No shame in that. Tommy went through a lot. But he needs to take
control of himself and stop the tantrum act.

Tom Newton

Jul 24, 2008, 3:34:04 PM7/24/08
On 2008-07-24, in
<e6498ac9-7c76-4692...@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.co
m> Eldon <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

> People bring some serious shit with them when they leave
> Scientology that takes some time to handle.

People who join hate groups like 'Anonymous' have some REALLY
'serious shit' to deal with.

But they avoid dealing with it by projecting it on their chosen
scapegoat, whether it be Blacks (KKK) or Jews (Nazis) or
Scientologists ('Anonymous').

This troll, who doesn't do anything with his life but wander
the Internet and abuse people while hiding behind scores
of aliases is completely oblivious to the fact that he's
a complete loser.

I don't much like Scientology at all, and have been harshly
critical of it on this group.

But given the choice of being a loser troll and a Scientologist,
I"d choose to be a Scientologist.

No contest.

And I'll bet that 99.999999999999999% of the people in the world
would make the same choice.

<snip>

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

henri

Jul 24, 2008, 5:05:28 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:59:52 -0700 (PDT), Kat <lady...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Apparently this "rape and murder" shit is based on an ANONYMOUS PHONE
CALL. This dimwit Gorman apparently just ASSUMED it was MPB, when
actually OSA is a pretty good candidate for who made the anonymous
phone call, at least as good a candidate as an Anon troll, anyway.
Called out on being the dumbest fuck ever to crawl out of L. Ron
Hubbard's ass, that skinhead turd Gorman's response is more threats.

What a moron. What a fucking dunce, a buffoon, a thug, and a sad sack
of shit excuse for a human being. I just hope nobody assumes this is
"OG" behavior. This is Tommy Gorman behavior. We don't want this
dumbfuck either.

Jul 24, 2008, 6:30:27 PM7/24/08
I used to respect Tommy Gorman, not because he speaks out. I respected him
because of his restraint envolving what happened to him and his partner. I
thought his pickets where an attempt to get some justice. I'm worried that
they were just an outlet for his rage. I don't know the guy so i couldn't
say more than that.

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 25, 2008, 10:45:35 AM7/25/08
cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 23, 6:46=A0pm, Smurf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN WASHINGTON, D.C.??
>> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
>> ( This thread has received 1,028 replies so far and 22,703 have viewed it.)
>> There are allegations that Tori betrayed Anonymous...
>> Is this a Scilon attack or did something really happen? =A0Alot of

>> Anonymous members are really pissed off over it and saying as much.
>ANYONE who threatens or does physical violence at a protest should be
>permanently banned. Period. Carry a sign behind him saying "he's not
>one of us" if he shows up.

Some stupid fuck on enturbulation.org wants a public statement by
"The Old Guard" on OpClamBakeMessageBoard denouncing the threat of
violence. When told that the Old Guard apply Ghandi Tech and that
we have always done so and that anyone who doesn't know that
needs to Lerk Moar, he called "bullshit" and demanded that a public
statement be posted -- somewhere and by someone, he didn't say who.

Kat

Jul 25, 2008, 10:59:58 AM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 10:45 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> ---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

> Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Eh, I dont think the public declaration from both groups saying "no
violence will be tolerated" isn't a bad thing to be honest. The
protest groups have pretty much always been "anon" and "other guys"
since anon came on the scene. Yeah we work together towards a common
goal, but lets face it. There is a huge fucking culture gap at play
here that pretty clearly draws some lines between the groups. There
are a few that identify with both or more one than the other, but the
lines have always been there.

Tommy is considered one of the OG or other guys and alot of anons may
be distrustful of the OG afterwards. A public declaration on both
sides would smooth some ruffled feathers. There hasn't been a
preceedent like this for the anons to work off before. To be honest
when it was tossed out as a sugguestion to the hive, I agreed that it
wouldn't be a bad idea. It would re-iterate that it wont be tolerated
to threaten another protestor. If it was Daywatch who demanded it...
*sighs* I like the guy enough, but he has the delicacy and tact of a
bull in a china shop.

Could you link me please Fred? I do not haunt that forum enough these
days and I've been low on time to free browse lately.

henri

Jul 25, 2008, 11:16:34 AM7/25/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT), Kat <lady...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Tommy is considered one of the OG or other guys and alot of anons may

>be distrustful of the OG afterwards. A public declaration on both
>sides would smooth some ruffled feathers. There hasn't been a
>preceedent like this for the anons to work off before. To be honest
>when it was tossed out as a sugguestion to the hive, I agreed that it
>wouldn't be a bad idea. It would re-iterate that it wont be tolerated
>to threaten another protestor. If it was Daywatch who demanded it...
>*sighs* I like the guy enough, but he has the delicacy and tact of a
>bull in a china shop.

In a way I don't know how Tommy is considered OG at all. He's a
fucking noob. He's only been around since 2005 and before that he was
a nut cult thug.

Someone should probably point that out.

Kat

Jul 25, 2008, 11:28:37 AM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 11:16 am, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT), Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net>

Yeah, I know that Henri. However he is not a part of the chanology
anonymous movement. Without knowing what else to classify him as, he
got lumped by many in with the old guard. Thats why I said "Other
Guys" above, heh. Humans like to categorize things. Its just how they
work. Alot of former scientologists have are just not public and
started working with anon are being lumped in with the Old Guard. Alot
of the stink lately is starting to make people realize its time to
break down the "OG" category a bit instead of overgeneralizing.

realpch

Jul 25, 2008, 12:35:03 PM7/25/08

Ha ha! Well, I suppose you could take on the mantle of the Old Guard and
work up some kind of official statement. A Mission Statement! that's
what they want. Though I must say, the Mission Statements I've
encountered almost universally gave me the creeps.

realpch

Jul 25, 2008, 12:37:05 PM7/25/08

Maybe we need an Old Guard sign up sheet. You could get on it if you
provided three references.

:^O

Kat

Jul 25, 2008, 1:03:52 PM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 12:35 pm, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Fredric L. Rice" wrote:
>
> Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com- Hide quoted text -

Alot of anons with superficial understanding or with pre-existing
concerns about being manipulated by the whims of the "OG" are raising
the stink right now. There is a concern that after the manipulation
(whether intentional or not) of the situation by Tory was a kind of
application of the tech. A few want general concensus that those who
were trained in the tech wont use it on anons. Personally I think
people are a little too worried and quick to classify something using
sci terms. Manipulation is Manipulation. Misunderstanding is
Misunderstanding. Threat of physical violence is.. well you get the
point. Some people act like mindfucks are new concepts central only to
CoS. Some are getting entirely too paranoid for no goddamn reason.
Caution is great, but chasing something down the rabit hole so far you
get confused is stupid and pointless. Some people just think too damn
much for their own good.

An anectdote from the >9000 march that kinda shows my point: After
helping set up tents, chairs, and running errands for MrTastee and
others I was hot and exhausted. I plopped my ass down in the shade of
a tent and sucked on a popsicle and drank 2 bottles of water to cool
off. There were ice cream carts on the pavement on either side of the
protest area.. they were all over the city that day. A group of people
all stolled up to the one cart on my side of the protest area. It
looked like a church youth group or summer camp field trip to me..
matching red T shirts, a few adults and a gaggle of kids all wanting
ice cream. I waved at the kiddies that were staring in wonder at the
chaos that was the protest.

A male anon sat down next to me and started trying to chat me up. I'm
one of those mythical girls on the intarwebz, it happens alot at anon
protests or any other social gathering of this culture. He spots the
kiddies I'm staring at while I cool off, and he starts ranting about
how they must be scientologists, just because of the red shirts. I
raised an eyebrow, "ORLY"ed, and commented on what I thought it was.
Nope, he was convinced, till one of the little girls in the group
wisely decided MrTastee's freezer full of cheap popsicles was
infinatly more appealing than the overpriced crap at the vendor and
wandered over to buy some. Lo and behold, she had a church name on her
shirt and it wasnt CoS. *eyeroll* He had been getting all worked up
over nothing.

People are getting worried over stupid shit at this stage of the game
because they've had to be paranoid for so long. They need to let it
go. Condemn acts of violence and let it go.

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Jul 25, 2008, 1:21:55 PM7/25/08
henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Kat <lady...@comcast.net>

>>Tommy is considered one of the OG or other guys and alot of anons may
>>be distrustful of the OG afterwards.

Holy shit! God knows what other confusions these people have. Talk
to them about "lerkmor."

aytch

>In a way I don't know how Tommy is considered OG at all.

According to those who just climbed on the bus, anyone already seated
is an "OldTimer."

>He's a
>fucking noob. He's only been around since 2005 and before that he was
>a nut cult thug.
>Someone should probably point that out.

Or else give these people a detailed program so they know who the
players are.

Issue a statement from the OG!! OMG, how lame!

Dennis

--------------

"And time will tell just who has fell,
And who's been left behind,
When you go your way and I go mine." - B Dylan

Eldon

Jul 25, 2008, 4:01:46 PM7/25/08
> > Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com-Hide quoted text -

Fact is, anons are typically pretty surprised to discover how
insidiously hypocritical Scientology is in its efforts to quash any
form of criticism. These are young people who haven't experienced
anything so devious before.

Whatever paranoia is displayed is understandable, even if it's an
overreaction in this case. in the long run, it may well serve to
emphasize the cult's immoral nature.

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Jul 25, 2008, 7:14:34 PM7/25/08
yhn wrote:

>Issue a statement from the OG!! OMG, how lame!

Wait! Here's a statement I gleaned from an OG might do the trick.

Dennis
"ftsoh & btdhrio" - an OG

banchukita

Jul 25, 2008, 8:01:12 PM7/25/08
> break down the "OG" category a bit instead of overgeneralizing.- Hide quoted text -

I think it's just as silly to expect OG to move in lockstep as it is
for anyone to expect Anon to do so. Time to realize the awareness of
Scientology has, thanks to combined efforts, spilled over into Joe
Public. I've noticed a marked increase in popular culture references
to Scientology, and they all seem to come from the same place: Scn,
Inc. is a Bad Thing.

It's bigger than us now. Go us!

All the OG I know are very different people. So are Anon. No-
brainer.

-maggie, human being

realpch

Jul 26, 2008, 12:33:50 AM7/26/08

Ha! Ain't it the truth!

> An anectdote from the >9000 march that kinda shows my point: After
> helping set up tents, chairs, and running errands for MrTastee and
> others I was hot and exhausted. I plopped my ass down in the shade of
> a tent and sucked on a popsicle and drank 2 bottles of water to cool
> off. There were ice cream carts on the pavement on either side of the
> protest area.. they were all over the city that day. A group of people
> all stolled up to the one cart on my side of the protest area. It
> looked like a church youth group or summer camp field trip to me..
> matching red T shirts, a few adults and a gaggle of kids all wanting
> ice cream. I waved at the kiddies that were staring in wonder at the
> chaos that was the protest.
>
> A male anon sat down next to me and started trying to chat me up. I'm
> one of those mythical girls on the intarwebz, it happens alot at anon
> protests or any other social gathering of this culture. He spots the
> kiddies I'm staring at while I cool off, and he starts ranting about
> how they must be scientologists, just because of the red shirts. I
> raised an eyebrow, "ORLY"ed, and commented on what I thought it was.
> Nope, he was convinced, till one of the little girls in the group
> wisely decided MrTastee's freezer full of cheap popsicles was
> infinatly more appealing than the overpriced crap at the vendor and
> wandered over to buy some. Lo and behold, she had a church name on her
> shirt and it wasnt CoS. *eyeroll* He had been getting all worked up
> over nothing.

The Black Helicopters syndrome.

> People are getting worried over stupid shit at this stage of the game
> because they've had to be paranoid for so long. They need to let it
> go. Condemn acts of violence and let it go.

Seems reasonable to me.

: )

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 26, 2008, 11:18:45 AM7/26/08
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Jul 25, 10:45=A0am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>Eh, I dont think the public declaration from both groups saying "no
>violence will be tolerated" isn't a bad thing to be honest.

We have _always_ had that out there an understood since day #1.
Most of the Anonymous appear to be well aware that we apply
Ghandi Tech and that if there is ever any violence, it has always
been from the Scientology kooks.

---

Maureen Drueck

Jul 26, 2008, 11:26:38 AM7/26/08
On Jul 23, 9:46 pm, Smurf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote:
> WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN WASHINGTON, D.C.??
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
> ( This thread has received 1,028 replies so far and 22,703 have viewed
> it.)
>
> There are allegations that Tori betrayed Anonymous...
>
> Is this a Scilon attack or did something really happen? Alot of
> Anonymous members are really pissed off over it and saying as much.I

It's not Thursday, and despite getting your facts incorrect, you sure
like numbers to make your point as if controversy sells page ranking?

Maureen

barb

Jul 26, 2008, 11:28:19 AM7/26/08

Humans do like to categorize things, Scientologists in particular.
Hence, the Tone Scale, and easy way to drop people into pigeon holes
without even thinking about it.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 11:32:22 AM7/26/08

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-relig_anonymous-scientol...
In the comments section for this article:

John Allender wrote:

The County of Santa Clara, in California has declared "anonymous "
a hate group after its own investigation.

I called the Santa Clara District antorny's office, and read them this
line of text above, neither of the officers I spoke with knew anything
about this.
Do you believe everything you are told?
That may explain your belief in Scientology.
Arnie Lerma
Arlington, VA

1 min ago

I kept trying, and have determined that this claim is just another LIE
by Scientology. The Public Information officer knows NOTHING about
this and was concerned that Scientology is LYING about the policies of
the good people of Santa Clara California.

regards
Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON of scientology since 1997

PS: The folks I spoke to are now reading Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

When presented with a thought stopping epithet, whether it is "Santa
Clara government has determined that anonynmous is a hate group" -
or- "Tommy Gorman threatens an Anon"

The intent is to STOP thought... The whole gorman thing is a tempest
in a teapot about nothing, the ones spinning it up are the same
ass**** that have been spinning up every pecaddillo...for years, the
same crew.. and then there is nickname fluffygirl...the I am a
reasonable scientology actress... and some morons..

The Pattern of deception is to tell a person a LIE, and then USE the
reputation of THAT person (because scientology has lost all
credibility) to propagate the lie.

It behooves osa to spin up the gorman issue now, as I just got off the
telephone with a writer doing an areticle about him.

Remember, detectives always look for MMO

Means - established fake critics that opost all day long using
multiple nicks
Motive - A story being done on Tommy Gorman now
Opportunity - a peccadillo based upon a strange tolerance for hate
speech on a chatboard section (thunderdome) where hate is okay as
'anything goes'

SOME of the ones who engage in such conduct have been listed here:
http://www.lermanet.com/osa.osawhoiswho.htm

thank you for reading

regards
arnie

Maureen Drueck

Jul 26, 2008, 11:34:39 AM7/26/08
On Jul 24, 3:34 am, Smurf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 23, 7:54 pm, Beth <moontac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 23, 10:13 pm, "JT" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > > "Smurf" <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > It has been locked now so is not going to receive more replies.

> > > ugly bitch" into Sylvia's (osa) ear and spent most of the time at the raid
> > > searching out fat people to stand beside so he could get some shade."

On this whisper, I'd say heheh!!

But the whisper you see, is OK. And remember to remind Tommy of the
other part, where, they look nuts to police later, on believability.

there is amnesia.. read and learn.... this has hardly to do with right
or wrong. The cult uses lots of paces and tones. Does he know which
side of his story he told but could not see coming? This is how you
can see, the areas that can be restimulated.... imoooo

know this is a trigger...

Maureen

> [...]

> physical harm, it will not be OSA who is parking on your doorstep.
> There are worse people in the world than OSA, Mr. Gorman. More real
> and more frightening than anything you have ever experienced inside
> the 'church,' all due respect to your personal experience. Those
> people have friends too, if you know what I mean.
>
> Harm an Anon and find out what I'm talking about Mr. Gorman. Your
> behavior and complete lack of capacity to accept any responsibility
> leads me to state what I have. I am communicating to you directly and
> in a way that you should completely comprehend. You have no regard for
> the safety of others and inappropriate boundaries, and if you act on
> this compulsion of yours the police will literally be the least of
> your consequences. Your behavior and attitude is unacceptable.
> Protest on some other day, you are no longer welcome.

Ted Mayett

Jul 27, 2008, 8:32:18 AM7/27/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:37:05 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Maybe we need an Old Guard sign up sheet. You could get on it if you
>provided three references.

LOL

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Eldon

Jul 27, 2008, 11:31:35 AM7/27/08
On Jul 25, 6:37 pm, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> henri wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT), Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net>

> > wrote:
>
> > >Tommy is considered one of the OG or other guys and alot of anons may
> > >be distrustful of the OG afterwards. A public declaration on both
> > >sides would smooth some ruffled feathers. There hasn't been a
> > >preceedent like this for the anons to work off before. To be honest
> > >when it was tossed out as a sugguestion to the hive, I agreed that it
> > >wouldn't be a bad idea. It would re-iterate that it wont be tolerated
> > >to threaten another protestor. If it was Daywatch who demanded it...
> > >*sighs* I like the guy enough, but he has the delicacy and tact of a
> > >bull in a china shop.
>
> > In a way I don't know how Tommy is considered OG at all. He's a
> > fucking noob. He's only been around since 2005 and before that he was
> > a nut cult thug.
>
> > Someone should probably point that out.
>
> Maybe we need an Old Guard sign up sheet. You could get on it if you
> provided three references.

Shit, I could round up with five off the top of my head, including
you.

Of course I'll reciprocate. ;-)

realpch

Jul 27, 2008, 5:11:16 PM7/27/08

Ted did you note that we'd have to have at least 3 people who got on
there without references?

: D

realpch

Jul 27, 2008, 5:18:41 PM7/27/08

Who are we gonna nominate to start it? Remember you have to have three
references, so three people have to be up to refer others.

I WAS joking, by the way.

: D