Ritual homicide of jean paul elkann, barack obama, ohio eye, arthur schneier...

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 20, 2009, 11:46:24 AM10/20/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov
...because freemasonry is only a thief and a liar
...I challenge you to show that the Washington temple
with highest degree of french masonry jean-paul elkann
criminal rabbi is made by ignorant thieves and by cowards females.

And go fuck off to speak about me behind me because
you are only a microchip human experimenter and
I am nazi and you will pay forever if you continue in
my behind.

xenufrance

Oct 20, 2009, 2:17:32 PM10/20/09
killfile, poor BS aka whatever else OSA!

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 20, 2009, 3:21:18 PM10/20/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 20, 2009, 11:42:12 PM10/20/09

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 21, 2009, 4:09:57 AM10/21/09

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 21, 2009, 4:10:33 AM10/21/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 21, 2009, 9:02:23 AM10/21/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 21, 2009, 9:36:05 AM10/21/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov

Fabrizio Rovedi Own Villa 1577 and TortonaVoghera 10° secolo

Oct 22, 2009, 2:35:46 AM10/22/09
to pres...@whitehouse.gov, vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov