There is no enemy

banchukita

Feb 17, 2007, 11:24:21 AM2/17/07

I'm tired of watching Scn, Inc. frame the arguments.

It's not a 'war' when there is no enemy.

It's not 'hate' when you care enough about people being ripped off
with a bait-and-switch, or being forced to choose between their
families and "saving the world" without informed consent. That is an
act of love.

It's not 'anti-Scientology,' it is pro-informed consent.

It's not 'religious bigotry' which is being intolerant of a religion;
it's more like zero tolerance of sitting by and watching people and
the law being abused by a corrupt organization that has a goal of
world dominance and threatens democracy. Whether that organization
wants to call itself a religion or not is irrelevant.

It's not 'nattering' when there are legitimate issues such as fraud,
medical claims, lack of appropriate financial reports, etc. that are
bypassed, skipped over, misinterpreted on purpose, spun, or otherwise
not addressed.

It's not 'suppressive' when all you're asking is for an organization
to take responsibility for the consequences of its policy-driven
actions that hurt people and abuse the law.

It's not an 'acceptable truth' when it is a LIE.

-maggie, human being

LaserClam

Feb 17, 2007, 11:57:10 AM2/17/07
On Feb 17, 11:24 am, "banchukita" <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's not 'nattering' when there are legitimate issues such as fraud,
> medical claims, lack of appropriate financial reports, etc. that are
> bypassed, skipped over, misinterpreted on purpose, spun, or otherwise
> not addressed.
>
> It's not 'suppressive' when all you're asking is for an organization
> to take responsibility for the consequences of its policy-driven
> actions that hurt people and abuse the law.
>
> It's not an 'acceptable truth' when it is a LIE.

Why don't you get them to do
The Way To Happiness course.

> -maggie, human being

antisectes

Feb 17, 2007, 12:22:32 PM2/17/07

getting that is not going to make someopne honest, LC. It's fabricating
a scientologist who shall work a bit more for the criminal cult and its
evil purposes.

Feisty

Feb 17, 2007, 12:35:12 PM2/17/07

"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Enemies are used to "create an association" and blockade that distracts away from
discussion of facts, including the 'technology.' It's amazingly similar to alot of old
declassified documents in the FOIA rooms discussing psychological warfare. If you can
create an enemy, you create a barrier between activists and the organization. The battle
is consumed in that place.

Framing the arguments = perceived enemies in the public eye - Why?

Here are a few of the framing templates -

There has to be a terrorist like Keith Henson
There have to be evil psychiatrists who injure people mentally and physically
There have to be hateful individuals that have a ruin of some sort, to make $cientology a
persecuted victim
There has to be someone to blame for the cults self serving behavior, who does 'those
things' (and not onviously the cult.)

The method of applying this 'technology' is via infection from person to person, (eg
stories) then in group settings like the CCHR, where you are invited to hate or where
words can be framed into one or more of the above templates. Or where individuals are
evoked into making threats against others, thereby ready to assume a new role of "hateful"

The technology is all about the way the enemy scenario stays in front and staves the
talk - not so surprisingly - about the use of that technology.

It is obvious to see that reflection placed onto others, a form of confusion and
distraction

A kind of "group introspection" way of framing topics/arguments with plenty of emotional
appeal, can be effective at replacing what reasoning or facts a collective may present.
(Abuse of the cult via use of the "tech" is distanced) Can you see the mirror image of the
cult when it is placed on someone else? All of the arguments are prepared, framed in the
reference so your logical thinking is placed at ease. This is what the 'tech' is all
about.

Maggie - you have some spot on observations.

Maureen

"You wouldn't hit a person with glasses would you?"

> -maggie, human being

jerald

Feb 17, 2007, 12:37:38 PM2/17/07

Don't feel bad Maggie,

They try it with me all the time. Even today on a board Steve gave it
a shot. I just move it right back where it should be. In the long
run it only makes them look stupid. But yeah, i get tired of it
also.

But what else can they do? There is no defence for scientology's
actions.

jerald

R. Hill

Feb 17, 2007, 12:55:59 PM2/17/07

This sums up well why there are people critical of scientology, good
people, from all walk of life, motivated by genuine empathy and an
*inner* sense of what right and wrong, as opposed to good standing
scientologists who take a good chunk of their sense of what's right
and wrong from Hubbard's doctrines.

Hubbard's doctrines end up creating individuals with a severely
distorted sense of what's right and wrong, demonstrated by their
actions:

- hard selling scientology 'courses' with no regard to mental and
financial well-being, 'for the sake of scientology' (which comes
before the sake of individuals, as per Hubbard);
- misrepresenting and outright lying to people, 'for the sake of
scientology' (which comes before the sake of individuals, as per
Hubbard);
- cheering and applauding while watching graphics depicting
psychiatrists being hung and machine-gunned down, 'for the sake of
scientology' (which comes before the sake of individuals, as per
Hubbard);
- promoting hate toward people critical of scientology, and their
destruction, through Hubbard's broad 'suppressive person' doctrine,
'for the sake of scientology' (which comes before the sake of
individuals, as per Hubbard);
- etc.

Scientology as devised by Hubbard is a set of doctrines whose
*ultimate* goals is to promote and spread Scientology. Individuals are
not important in Scientology's grand scheme. Thus, the Scientology
dogmas has an habit of creating individuals who have little regard for
human beings' rights as laid out in the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights. To wit, David Miscavige and his cohorts.

I use your post on my site:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/index.html

Hopefully, one day Tom Cruise will stumble upon it and get a clue.

Ray.

Lermanet.com

Feb 17, 2007, 12:56:50 PM2/17/07
On 17 Feb 2007 08:24:21 -0800, "banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hating CRIME is not a HATE CRIME. (c) BG

Fraud Classroom 101:

" a false representation of a matter of fact, whether by words ot
conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of that
which should have been disclosed, which deceives and is intended to
deceive"

"suggestion of what is false, whether it be by direct falsehood or
innuendo, by speech or silence, word of mouth, or look or gesture"

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/graphicindex.htm

From Blacks Law Dictionary:

Fraud: An intentional perversion of the truth for the purpose of
inducing another in reliance upon it to part with some valuable thing
or to surrender a legal right; a false representation of a matter of
fact, whether by words ot conduct, by false or misleading allegations,
or by concealment of that which should have been disclosed, which
deceives and is intended to deceive another so that he shall act upon
it to his legal inquiry; anything calculated to deceive, whether by a
single act or combination, or by suppression of truth, or suggestion
of what is false, whether it be by direct falsehood or innuendo, by
speech or silence, word of mouth, or look or gesture; fraud comprises
all acts, omissions, and concealments involving a branch of legal or
equitable duty and resulting in damage to another.

In his book Complicity: Ethics and Law for a Collective Age,
Christopher Kutz suggests that ‘marginally effective participants in a
collective harm are accountable for the victim’s suffering, not
because of the individual differences they make, but because their
intentional participation in a collective endeavour directly links
them to the consequences of that endeavour.’
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FRIENDS and FAMILY
to get them out while they are still alive!

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/scientific.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/charlesmanson.htm
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/

"it's incredible how much money the hypnotized disciples of a clever and ruthless operator will plead and beg of him to accept from them"
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation..
in suing Lerma, ...is to stifle criticism of
Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

banchukita

Feb 17, 2007, 1:25:29 PM2/17/07

Because purchase of The WTH booklets directly supports the criminal
organization of Scientology. The booklets are published by Scn, Inc's
in-house publisher. And because the book is a front to get people to
accept Scientology. And because there isn't anything in TWTH that you
can't get somewhere else, for free, without the Scientology baggage.

Why didn't you include all of my original post?

Was it the part about "it isn't anti-Scientology, it's pro-informed
consent?"

-maggie,human being

> > -maggie, human being- Hide quoted text -

banchukita

Feb 17, 2007, 1:29:44 PM2/17/07
> jerald- Hide quoted text -

Thanks, jerald. I don't feel bad, even though it's frustrating to see
them trot out the same tired arguments for more than a decade while
they continue to oppress their own membership. So many goodhearted
people hurting and unable to address their hurt, unaware of how easy
it is to just walk away.

No, I don't feel bad. Just more motivated.

-maggie, human being