Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion About www.EncyclopediaDramatica.com

SOS...@gmail.com

May 31, 2008, 10:00:20 PM5/31/08
Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion About www.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:

Do parents really want their kids around those influences?

I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.

For those who are new to "ED", Anonymous' Main Planning Site:
www.EncyclopediaDramatica.com has been reported for the following
images:

We are also reporting the creators of the following pages and images
which we will not hotlink:

SIMULATED CHILD PORN/ RAPE:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/5/57/Pedobear_ra...

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/4/40/Pedobear_st...

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/13-year-old_boy

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear

More Simulated Rape:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/a/ab/Baby-fuck.j...

Learn more http://www.epicnoseguy.com

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

May 31, 2008, 11:28:55 PM5/31/08
On May 31, 7:00 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:

None of your links work.

> Do parents really want their kids around those influences?

Who ever said ED is for kids. I'm not a fan of the humor. I don't
like Borat, Archie Bunker, or Andy Kaufman. But I know Borat isn't
anti-semitic, and the Archie Bunker character was written to expose
bigots for what they are.

> I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.

No, you stupidly rant and rave like a loon and claim an Anonymous
conspiracy.
ED is a spoof of Wikipedia. It's not an Anonymous run site, it's not
planning ground. It has nothing to do with Epicnoseguy nor his young
charge protesting with him. In fact, the only one that could be
described as stalking a 16 and 9 year old is you.

However, no dialog can be had as NONE OF YOUR LINKS WORK.

SOS...@gmail.com

May 31, 2008, 11:54:27 PM5/31/08

> None of your links work.

THE IMAGES WE REPORTED WERE REMOVED.

> > Do parents really want their kids around those influences?
>
> Who ever said ED is for kids.  I'm not a fan of the humor.  I don't
> like Borat, Archie Bunker, or Andy Kaufman.  But I know Borat isn't
> anti-semitic, and the Archie Bunker character was written to expose
> bigots for what they are.

WELL MORON, YOU ARE DEFENDING PERVERTS BY BEING SO ARROGANTLY
DISMISSIVE. PLEASE BECOME AN HERO.

> > I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.
>
> No, you stupidly rant and rave like a loon and claim an Anonymous
> conspiracy.

> ED is a spoof of Wikipedia.   In fact, the only one that could be

> described as stalking a 16 and 9 year old is you.

YOU DORK. YOU ARE PRETTY SAD. PUBLIC SCHOOLING FAILED YOU. AND TURNING
THE CHARGES BACK ON ME IS RETARDED IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

> However, no dialog can be had as NONE OF YOUR LINKS WORK.

LIKE I SAID, http://www.encyclopedia-dramatica.blogspot.com will
explain those. we REPORTED THEM DUMMY!

UNLIKE YOU, WE DON'T WANT THE MEMBERS OF ANONYMOUS DABBLING IN KIDDIE
PORN.

Askren

Jun 1, 2008, 1:33:03 AM6/1/08

This is the definition of reasonable discussion right here. I think.

Also, ED won't remove images you 'report'. The links are just made up.

SOS...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 1:34:07 AM6/1/08

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

Jun 1, 2008, 1:37:22 AM6/1/08
On May 31, 8:54 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> > None of your links work.
>
> THE IMAGES WE REPORTED WERE REMOVED.

Bullshit... prove it.

Anyhow I don't support kiddy porn in anyway shape or form, but you
were the nut job who thought a 9 year old girl with a sign was porn.
If you find that erotic, get psychiatric help.

If I see real abuse going on, I'll report it. I'm sure other anons
will do the same, and one might even put the sicko on ED just for
lols.

But the Church of Scientology has a long history of letting pedophiles
continue their abuse. Please consider being a hero and not a zero.

Askren

Jun 1, 2008, 1:42:37 AM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 1:37 am, IntergalacticExpandingPanda

AN hero. It's an Anonymous joke meaning "kill yourself". It's on ED.

feministe

Jun 1, 2008, 3:15:08 AM6/1/08
you're just as sick puppet of a crimecult.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jun 1, 2008, 4:55:36 AM6/1/08

<SOS...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> None of your links work.
>

>THE IMAGES WE REPORTED WERE REMOVED.

Your use of caps is offensive to humanity. PLONK!

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata
http://www.youtube.com/user/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117

Hartley Patterson

Jun 1, 2008, 6:25:42 AM6/1/08
SOS...@gmail.com:

> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion About www.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:

Liar. You don't want a discussion, you just want to post lies.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. You are a traitor to Scientology who is not Keeping
It Working, only trying to save your own sad life in it. But when it's
gone what will you do then?

--
alt.religion.scientology FAQ
Please read before posting

Alexia Death

Jun 1, 2008, 6:44:02 AM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 5:00 am, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:
>
> Do parents really want their kids around those influences?
>
> I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.
>
> For those who are new to "ED", Anonymous' Main Planning Site:www.EncyclopediaDramatica.comhas been reported for the following

I'd rather have my kids aware of the predators out there than walking
around blissfully ignorant and ready to be victimized. And if the
learn to watch their ass from an ironic humor site like ED, they wont
be spooked either... My two cents.

tl;dr ?
Humor, laugh at it!

SOS...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 6:56:57 AM6/1/08
Wow. You are an aweful parent. lol.

Alexia Death

Jun 1, 2008, 8:05:50 AM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 1:56 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow. You are an aweful parent. lol.

Knowledge is free and makes youth immune to sexual predators and cults
alike. Is that what you have against ED?
Inoculating kids both against your advances and your scam preachings
must make you a bit scorned...

wheat...@googlemail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 8:45:27 AM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 3:00 am, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:
>
> Do parents really want their kids around those influences?
>
> I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.
>
> For those who are new to "ED", Anonymous' Main Planning Site:www.EncyclopediaDramatica.comhas been reported for the following

If you have reported them then I'm sure the authorities will
investigate your claims. I do however think that nothing will happen
and that the entire site will be deemed lawful. If it is not it'll be
taken down or the authors will be hit with charges. Whatever the
outcome you no longer have to do anything, your attempt to troll this
forum with the information is pointless and will not affect or change
the outcome of the site. Why aren't you going through and ripping down
myspace.com? You do know that pedos have been operating through that
site for ages and as such arrests have been made, why don't you try
and take that down as well? The reason is you have no interest in
catching pedophiles or stopping the exploitation of children, you are
just trying to attack anonymous so that you can then use that to sway
public opinion. It's a nice attempt but it lacks finesse, I spotted it
and i'm sure others will too.

Znew

Jun 1, 2008, 9:12:09 AM6/1/08
On May 31, 10:00 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:
>
> Do parents really want their kids around those influences?
>
> I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.
>
> For those who are new to "ED", Anonymous' Main Planning Site:www.EncyclopediaDramatica.comhas been reported for the following

ED is down, weird...

wheat...@googlemail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 10:40:07 AM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 2:12 pm, Znew <cats...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 31, 10:00 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
> > and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:
>
> > Do parents really want their kids around those influences?
>
> > I refuse to stupidly ignore the problem.
>
> > For those who are new to "ED", Anonymous' Main Planning Site:www.EncyclopediaDramatica.comhasbeen reported for the following

> > images:
>
> > We are also reporting the creators of the following pages and images
> > which we will not hotlink:
>
> > SIMULATED CHILD PORN/ RAPE:
>
> >http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/5/57/Pedobear_ra...
>
> >http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/4/40/Pedobear_st...
>
> >http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/13-year-old_boy
>
> >http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear
>
> > More Simulated Rape:
>
> >http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/a/ab/Baby-fuck.j...
>
> > Learn more http://www.epicnoseguy.com
>
> ED is down, weird...

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page
No it's not.

Scientology is a cu*t

Jun 1, 2008, 11:59:07 AM6/1/08
SOS...@gmail.com wrote in news:31f82860-59fc-4fba-8893-1db0095d3a47
@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

>> However, no dialog can be had as NONE OF YOUR LINKS WORK.
>
> LIKE I SAID, http://www.encyclopedia-dramatica.blogspot.com will
> explain those. we REPORTED THEM DUMMY!

I reported the child porn images you you had posted at
http://www.encyclopedia-dramatica.blogspot.com/ and blogspot removed them.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 1, 2008, 12:51:46 AM6/1/08
IntergalacticExpandingPanda <intergalactic...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 31, 7:00 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Let's Have a Reasonable Discussion Aboutwww.EncyclopediaDramatica.com
>> and it's X-Rated Gore, Porn, Rape, and Racism:

>None of your links work.

You're responsing to the troll.

---
"The ghost of dead space aliens made me write this" -- jigen

Askren

Jun 1, 2008, 12:55:04 PM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 11:59 am, "Scientology is a cu*t"

<downs...@cult.is.downstat> wrote:
> SOS...@gmail.com wrote in news:31f82860-59fc-4fba-8893-1db0095d3a47
> @r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> However, no dialog can be had as NONE OF YOUR LINKS WORK.
>
> > LIKE I SAID,http://www.encyclopedia-dramatica.blogspot.comwill
> > explain those. we REPORTED THEM DUMMY!
>
> I reported the child porn images you you had posted athttp://www.encyclopedia-dramatica.blogspot.com/and blogspot removed them.
> ** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

I'm still looking for the 'reasonable discussion'. This seems to be a
bit one sided, as the OP and ravenous anti-ED dude stopped posting.

Shawn the Bastard

Jun 1, 2008, 1:57:15 PM6/1/08
Worst "reasonable discussion" ever.

SOS...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 7:01:25 PM6/1/08

> If you have reported them then I'm sure the authorities will
> investigate your claims.

Okay. How about Anonymous leave it to the authorities too?

You weak little bichh...lol

Askren

Jun 1, 2008, 7:45:26 PM6/1/08

We did. That's why the word 'cult' is now officially sanctioned by the
city of London as a term to describe Scientology.

obscene dog

Jun 1, 2008, 9:14:51 PM6/1/08
On Sat, 31 May 2008 22:33:03 -0700 (PDT), Askren
<hunterm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>PLEASE BECOME AN HERO.

>This is the definition of reasonable discussion right here. I think.
>
>Also, ED won't remove images you 'report'. The links are just made up.

The irony being is he uses terms from memes featured in ED.

What a loser.

--

Don't get in front of me.
What the... Oh, shi-

El Ron Crozo

Jun 1, 2008, 9:39:47 PM6/1/08
On Jun 1, 7:01 pm, SOS...@gmail.com wrote:

Isn't Scientology supposed to be able to cure stupid? Guess not. :)

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jun 2, 2008, 12:41:21 PM6/2/08

"Alexia Death" <alexi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Actually 'SOS' didn't mean it but in the limited mentality of the Delphi
"graduate" perhaps was secretly wanting to tell you that you're an AWESOME
(instead of awe-filled, or "aweful") parent. The "lol." is nearly the kind
of thing you'd get from a sedated person. Not much enthusiasm or joy in
THAT person, is there?

Much lulz abound if one keeps an eye open fer em.