TECH outside COS: 13 year old's Success Story

Terrilpark

Apr 4, 2012, 2:08:27 PM4/4/12
TECH outside COS: 13 year old's Success Story

Auditing Program Success Story
4/2/12
I have had a great time here. The sessions were very challenging, but
that's what I like. Remember this for the CCHs! Don't give up. I broke
down in tears three or four times, and I'm 13 years old! Trust me,
reader, you will get it like I did. Don't doubt yourself. It may take
hours, even days of sessioning, but everything represents something in
life. Good luck with your auditing and remember that everything comes
in time, but you must work for it. (Hmmm... why do I sound like I've
achieved total enlightenment?) CA

ML, Anita
www.LifeEnhance.org

For more information on services in the Freezone,
mail me, Terril Park, at basic...@yahoo.com

Kat

Apr 4, 2012, 5:09:50 PM4/4/12
Congrats on making a 13 year old break down in tears multiple times.

Volkov

Apr 5, 2012, 12:25:14 AM4/5/12
Let's see. This person claims to be 13, so obviously either the sessions
were completely complementary (hubbard no no- out exchange) or they were
billed.

Let's consider they were billed at a nominal fee of $50 an hour. DAYS of
this and you could reach into the thousands.

Terrill, why don't you post a price list in your obvious solicitations.

I bet this girl / whoever payed for her spent no less than a few grand
to realize this "win".

Just like the COS, but a little smarter. So let's see a price list. How
much (if anything) is charged per hour during a session? That shouldn't
be a secret...

Tell us already instead of teasing us with BS wins.

I'd like to apply some of the old man's ravings, especially about
raising kids by statistics, but I have this big charge that the whole
thing is a scam by an egomaniac, and those who worship him...

Am I wrong? :) Publish a price list.

Volkov

Apr 5, 2012, 12:26:29 AM4/5/12
On 4/4/2012 2:08 PM, Terrilpark wrote:
And yes, congrads on making a 13 year old cry. You all must feel really
good about yourselves right about now.

Volkov

Apr 5, 2012, 12:36:13 AM4/5/12
Kat, I surfed to their page, and here's their recommended set of books.
Notice an overriding theme? (I do, but I work for a bank.)

Reading

We recommend a variety of books to help you in your life. Some can be
purchased from us. Most are available at Amazon.com

Busting Loose from the Money Game
The Secret (DVD, book, or audio “4 CD” version)
The Science of Getting Rich (book and/or audio CD)
The Game of Life and How to Play It
The Four Agreements
Introduction to Abraham (free audio CD) www.abraham-hicks.com
The Vortex
Feeling Alive
Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
The Mood Cure
The Total Money Makeover (book or audio CD)
How to Choose Your People
Ups and Downs
Marriage Hats
The Five Love Languages
BackTalk
Clear Body Clear Mind
How to Get Off Psychiatric Drugs Safely
The UltraMind Solution
Allen Carr’s Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Contact us to order a book or DVD.

As the great Abba sang, "money money money, it's a rich man(woman's) world."

I can't believe I was silly enough to believe there's anything free
about these people. Freezone != "Free of cost Zone".

It seems to me wherever I look, I notice more people trying to scam
money based on some obscure old spam... Religion included.

--
Volkov

Peter Schilte

Apr 5, 2012, 3:05:25 AM4/5/12
On 5 apr, 06:36, Volkov <volk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/4/2012 5:09 PM, Kat wrote:
>

> > On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:08:27 PM UTC-4, Terrilpark wrote:
> >> TECH outside COS: 13 year old's Success Story
>
> >> Auditing Program Success Story
> >> 4/2/12
> >> I have had a great time here. The sessions were very challenging, but
> >> that's what I like. Remember this for the CCHs! Don't give up. I broke
> >> down in tears three or four times, and I'm 13 years old! Trust me,
> >> reader, you will get it like I did. Don't doubt yourself. It may take
> >> hours, even days of sessioning, but everything represents something in
> >> life. Good luck with your auditing and remember that everything comes
> >> in time, but you must work for it. (Hmmm... why do I sound like I've
> >> achieved total enlightenment?) CA
>
> >> ML, Anita
> >>www.LifeEnhance.org
>
> >> For more information on services in the Freezone,
> >> mail me, Terril Park, at basic2ba...@yahoo.com
A discount scam. The same like the original, only cheaper. But still a
scam.

Sir Peter

"Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
running a government.
We are in direct control of people's lives.
But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
we are making them more able.
So bring order into these
people's lives."
- HCO Secretary WW2
© 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Andrew Robertson

Apr 5, 2012, 4:43:41 AM4/5/12
On 5/04/2012 6:08 a.m., Terrilpark wrote:
> TECH outside COS: 13 year old's Success Story

> Auditing Program Success Story

<snip>

> I broke down in tears three or four times, and I'm 13 years old
> ML, Anita

Please allow me Terril, to join Kat and Volkov in admiration of the
powers of auditing to make a 13 year old girl cry.

What further proof of the tech do the doubters need?

Andrew

Volkov

Apr 5, 2012, 10:44:21 PM4/5/12
Agreed. How OATEE of them, a win with a crying 13 year old girl who
sounds like she had not gone through a positive experience.

My goodness, I spend my life making sure my daughters don't cry or
have a reason to - ever. I have two girls, and it breaks my heart to see
either of them cry. Poor kid, poor scammed parents, shame on you, life
improvement center and Terril Park.

The quicker Flubbard is forgotten and stricken from the history books,
the better.

--
Scientology is the con that keeps on givin'.

I am a pacifist , yes a peacenick, and I don't believe in devoting my
life to an imaginary old man in the cloud, or older alien in a volcano
or some multi-dimensional construct. This is my opinion, and I don't
push it on my kids. Let them figure it out when they're adults.

Volkov

Volkov

Apr 5, 2012, 10:49:20 PM4/5/12
These powers are staggering. Truly Oatee in every respect. Now excuse me
while I go yell at my ashtray. :)