Monica Pignotti: EPIC FAIL

Nomen Nescio

May 8, 2011, 11:01:03 AM5/8/11
Monica Pignotti has sealed her fate.

There will be NO compliance with the “demands” in the statement on her website.

Many of the signatories to her strident manifesto, such as Bruce Thyer, have vested interests in concealing the truth about her.

Efforts to disseminate the TRUTH about her will continue, unabated.

In addition, the institutions whose faculty members have been foolish enough to sign this document will be contacted and retractions will be demanded. If these people wish to speak out, let them speak on their own.

Some facts about Monica Pignotti:

1) She dropped out of college to join Scientology. She spent years in this crazy cult, and rose to the highest levels, containing scientifically unsound beliefs about alien warlords and the atom bombing of volcanos. While in Scientology, Monica Pignotti became romantically involved with Quentin Hubbard, one of the children of Scientology founder, L. Ron Hubbard.

2) After leaving Scientology, Monica Pignotti became a devotee of Roger Callahan and his bizarre therapies, Thought Field Therapy and Energy Therapy. These systems claim to heal by tapping the body and at the most advanced levels, diagnosis is performed over the phone.

Pignotti stopped practicing energy therapy and used her inside knowledge to criticize it.

3) Pignotti entered academia. She was dismissed from a teaching position at Florida State University (FSU) for several reasons. First, she made obscene sexual propositions to faculty members. Second, many students complained that she wasted classroom time with anecdotes about time travel, Scientology, Roger Callahan, being single, and her dislike of geology.

4) Monica Pignotti spent several years aligned with a fringe medical group. The head of this group, Larry W. Sarner of Loveland, CO, has bachelor’s degrees in political science and mathematics, and is unqualified to evaluate psychological interventions. Sarner bilked lenders and investors out of several million dollars on a scheme to develop and deploy voting machines. Even though Pignotti, for whatever reason, has parted company with Sarner, she continues to insist that his voting machines worked.

5) Pignotti applied for a position at New York University (NYU). She did not get it. She concocted a fantastic story about how her personal information was compromised, and she demanded that NYU conduct a full investigation.

NYU refused, and has stated, publicly, that they are glad they did not hire her.

6) Pignotti considered applying for a position at Brigham Young University (BYU) which would have required adherence to the BYU honor code. Pignotti wrote a scathing blog post denouncing the Mormon faith.

7) Pignotti associates with violent criminals. As an example, Robert Clark, who uses the pseudonym “henri” who has been convicted of making bomb threats against both churches and weather stations.

Monica Pignotti

May 8, 2011, 12:43:33 PM5/8/11
[lies snipped]

That was a predictable response that only proves that my complaint is
legitimate. The individuals who signed this are well aware of my
distant past with Scientology and TFT. In fact, many of them supported
me when I began to criticize TFT. They are also aware of my current
accomplishments and the fact that I am being targeted by a smear
campaign and why. If you harass them and send them lies about me, it
will only further prove my point.

http://site.monicapignotti.com

I was not fired from FSU. I left only because I graduated and did none
of the things you lie about.

Information about my application to NYU, which should have been kept
confidential was, in fact leaked and lies about this were posted to
the internet by this anonymous cyberstalker. There is no statement
from NYU about not hiring me.

I did not denounce the Mormon faith. In fact, I have defended it as
not being a cult.

I do not associate with "violent criminals". Clark is not a criminal,
but I do not associate with him in any way, shape or form so that is a
double lie on your part.

If you harass them and/or their institutions, you will only further
prove my point.

Monica Pignotti

May 9, 2011, 1:59:29 PM5/9/11
On May 8, 12:43 pm, Monica Pignotti <monica.pignotti....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Update: I passed along the threats of the anonymous poster to write to
the institutions of the signers and "demand retractions" to those who
already signed and to others I have since asked to sign and no one has
been scared off. Support is growing and there are now 41 signatures as
of 1:45PM, May 9.

http://site.monicapignotti.com