Members Being Held Prisoner

theta...@my-deja.com

Feb 3, 2001, 4:03:42 PM2/3/01
I am a former member of the COS, in fact, I was a high ranking SO
Member at the Int Base for 10 years. One thing that I would like to
make known here is that when I made it known that I wanted to leave the
Sea Org, I was put in a prison camp along with several other members
who wanted to leave too. I call it a prison camp due to the following
factors: we were under watch by a security guard at all times, we were
in a restricted area enclosed by barbed wire fences which also had
motion detectors (both inside and outside the fences), we were confined
to an area of about 100 square yards and couldn't leave that area for
the duration of our time there, we were forced to do heavy labor for
the entire day - every day (even under the most grueling weather
conditions), we had no contact with the outside world, and daily we had
to confess to our "crimes" against Scientology which were then used to
humiliate us in to wanting to stay. There are still members to this day
being held prisoner in this location (located in Gilman Hot Springs,
near Hemet, California). One girl who had been in this prison for over
a year is possibly still there. One of the security guards told me that
she would never be able to leave due to the fact that she had worked
directly with David Miscavige in his office and "knows too much
confidential information). She is a very small girl, not very strong,
so for her to leave on her own would be nearly impossible. My advice to
those members who want to leave and don't know what to do: DON't TELL
ANYONE YOU WANT TO LEAVE! Just do it. Leave as quitely as possible. If
you don't want to get declared as a result of your "blow". Contact the
Church (but don't give out your location). Tell them that you would
like to route out "properly" but that you do not want to do this at the
location in Gilman Hot Springs - PERIOD. If you have to do a "routing
out program" you want to do it in LA. Get a firm agreement with this.
This is exactly how I did it and today I'm free. Being in LA alows you
many escape options because there are people around (non-
Scientologists) and you can RUN. Due to the fact that I am highly
trained in "Scientology Tech" I was able to fake the meter to make my
program go much faster. I also had family on the outside who now knew
that I was leaving and I had them call in on a regular basis to find
out where I stood on my program. This was a big help because the Church
could not keep it a secret from anyone that I wanted to leave -
especially my family, so they had to let me go. I did it this way
because if I did get declared, there would be certain family members of
mine who I would not be able to contact due to their involvement in
Scientology. On a good note, at the present I have no family who are
Scientologists as I have helped them realize the scam that it really
is. Please feel free to ask me any questions about this. As a former
Ethics Officer at the Int Base, I know how they operate, I know "the
drill" that happens when it is discovered that certain people want to
leave or have left (blown). The operations are carried out in a very
specific manner. I know the do's and dont's. We sould all be happy that
there really is a way for people to leave who want to.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Ralph Hilton

Feb 3, 2001, 4:43:55 PM2/3/01
theta...@my-deja.com wrote on Sat, 03 Feb 2001 21:03:42 GMT, :

>I am a former member of the COS, in fact, I was a high ranking SO
>Member at the Int Base for 10 years. One thing that I would like to
>make known here is that when I made it known that I wanted to leave the
>Sea Org, I was put in a prison camp along with several other members
>who wanted to leave too.

There is actually an LRH Flag Order which has never been cancelled to my
knowledge stating that anyone wishing to leave the S.O. must be through the
routing out procedure within 24 hours.
--
Ralph Hilton
http://www.fzint.org/rhilton

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Feb 3, 2001, 4:52:09 PM2/3/01
On Sat, 03 Feb 2001 21:03:42 GMT.
In Message-ID: <95hrnb$let$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>
From: theta...@my-deja.com.
Wrote on the subject: Members Being Held Prisoner:

Thanks for the very disturbing and revealing story, and welcome to the
NG. If you really want to be anonymous, in fear for retaliation from the
mafia cult, you really shouldn't post from Deja. Your true posting host
is revealed, and OSA will know how to find your location and name.

It's happened many times before, and if you continue to post like this,
it's only a matter of time, before they know who you are.

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile: +46 70 6808790
---------------------------

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

From "Dianetics: The Mein Kampf of Scientology:

"Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrrated person will be
granted civil rights before law. Perhaps the goal will be reached at
some future time when only the unaberrated person can attain to and
benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals..."

(Dianetics, book 3, chapter 10)

******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
******** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) ********

Asomnolent

Feb 3, 2001, 5:05:39 PM2/3/01
If your story is true, it is your moral and legal obligation to inform the
authorities. I am forwarding a copy of your post to the FBI.

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Feb 3, 2001, 5:19:10 PM2/3/01
On 03 Feb 2001 22:05:39 GMT.
In Message-ID: <20010203170539...@ng-fz1.aol.com>
From: asomn...@aol.com (Asomnolent).
Wrote on the subject: Re: Members Being Held Prisoner:

>If your story is true, it is your moral and legal obligation to inform the
>authorities. I am forwarding a copy of your post to the FBI.

Hehe, as if they would care? Why do you think Hubbard transformed
scientology to a "religion". It was of course because as long as you
call it a religion in the U.S, slavery and murder is legal. That's been
proven time after time, and not only with scientology, but with
countless other cults.

U.S is sick to the core.

Sten-Arne

Phineas Fogg

Feb 3, 2001, 6:05:43 PM2/3/01
Someone should forward this SP Times.

Ed

Feb 3, 2001, 6:41:11 PM2/3/01

Phineas Fogg wrote:

> Someone should forward this SP Times.

And the Riverside paper, of course.

Zorrosblade..........Z

Feb 4, 2001, 2:13:21 AM2/4/01
If any confusions or questions arise for you within the next few months ,
feel free to call/contact support
staff at www.lisatrust.net .....They're there to help people such as
yourself in making a successful transition to a free sovereign life which
you can call your own. NO demands are made on you whatsoever. Your free to
agree/disagree with whatever information you choose and theirs no financial
expense. Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

Tilman Hausherr

Feb 4, 2001, 4:08:16 AM2/4/01
On Sat, 03 Feb 2001 21:03:42 GMT, theta...@my-deja.com wrote in
<95hrnb$let$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>One girl who had been in this prison for over
>a year is possibly still there. One of the security guards told me that
>she would never be able to leave due to the fact that she had worked
>directly with David Miscavige in his office and "knows too much
>confidential information).

You should tell the name.

Maybe 15 years ago I read an article in "Communications of the ACM"
which dealt with imprisoned computer scientists in Russia who had been
critical. The article quoted a guy who was locked up for quite some
time, and he said that after his name appeared in a small news article,
his condition improved strongly and they stopped harassing him.

If you tell the name you can bet that scientology will be more careful
because they'll know the ARS-CC is watching. If she's lucky, they'll
have her sign the usual "I had a great time in the RPF and I loved it!"
notarized statement and release her.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Ed

Feb 4, 2001, 9:14:55 AM2/4/01
Or phone the LMT if it is easier and you're worried about computer
security -- 727-467-9335.

Kaeli

Feb 4, 2001, 12:38:19 PM2/4/01
Makes me wonder how many of them are non-Americans as well. Embassies from other
countries should also be contacted in case of some of their citizens are being
tortured in these prison camps.

Phineas Fogg wrote:

--
Kaeli

ARSCC (wdnee) Intel Ops

Mistmagoo55

Feb 4, 2001, 3:02:18 PM2/4/01
>Subject: Members Being Held Prisoner
>From: theta...@my-deja.com
>Date: 2/3/01 4:03 PM Eastern Standard Time

>I am a former member of the COS, in fact, I was a high ranking SO
>Member at the Int Base for 10 years.

Hi! My name is Tory Bezazian, and I just left 6 months ago, too. First I would
like to hightly congratulate you on leaving! Also, thank you for speaking out.
It takes great courage to do so, and as I am sure you know,....many leave and
do not share their stories. It makes such a difference to hear from you...who
were there!

My question is: Do you know if Pat Gualterri left? I have heard he did, but I
do not know for sure, nor do I have any confirmation.

Please write me if you would like at mistm...@aol.com.

My best to you!!

Tory
aka Magoo~ dancing in the light