Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 5:31:24 PM12/14/06
This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
used than others.

The Church of Scientology also posts under different names for
other reasons. Sometimes they post under a certain name wanting the
reader to conclude that the person behind that name is a Scientologist
and then turn around and posts under other names wanting the reader to
conclude that the person behind that name is a critic of Scientology.
This is all in an attempt to manipulate the reader and to create
"identity confusion". Identity confusion is one of the main weapons
they use on this newsgroup to great effect.

This is not a comprehensive list of all the names the "Church" of
Scientology uses to post under on this newsgroup but a list of the
names they use to attack critics with.

These are the names that the "Church" of Scientology has been using
for a long time to post under and are actively using to attack
critics:

1. "Barbara Schwarz" ( Admits her support for the church
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz )

2. "TruthSeeker" - ( Paid by OSA to spam this newsgroup. Objective is
to confuse newbies and knock important critical news of Scientology to
the bottom. Will act as a critic but will not speak of anything
critical to L Ron Hubbard, Xenu, the CBS 48 Hours episode, Scientology
books etc )

3. "Bruce Benson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

4. "Lily Firered" - ( Possible OSA or Scientologist - Spams newsgroup
with nonsense and shows support of TruthSeeker )

5. "Nec_V20" - ( Glue sniffer. His only goal on this board is to
derail threads and pick fights )

6. "Tom Thumb" - ( Derails threads and is angry like Nec. Talks of
committing suicide but won't do it already )

This list is not complete, currently I'm in the process of
updating this list to better match the current situation on this
newsgroup. The "Church" of Scientology likes to keep changing the names
they post under so I have to keep updating the list to keep pace.

Fred Durks

Here is a list of the titles of all the articles posted earlier
to this newsgroup that the Church of Scientology does not want you to
read. If you're having a hard time finding them, just do a search on
the title of the
article within this newsgroup with your newsreader or go to
google.com, select "groups" and enter the title of the article. Make
sure that if you do a search on a title to leave out the quotation
marks.

You can also find the articles buy doing a search on parts of the
title. For example, if you wanted to find the article: "Truth Seeker,
what books about Scientology and Hubbard do you recommend?" you could
enter the whole
title in the search box or just "TruthSeeker, what books about
Scientology". That is the thread TruthSeekers doesn't stay in character
and outs himself as a Scientologist. Using parts of the article title
can be a faster and easier way of finding the
article you are looking for.

*- " Books Scientology will never publish"

*- " Websense lies about ScienTomogy"

*- "Why does TruthSeekers subjects end in a number - because he is
spamming"

*- "Truth Seeker, what books about Scientology and Hubbard do you
recommend?"

*- " Another source for The Bridge movie"

*- "Thought I'd share this picture of David Miscavige and Tom Cruise"

*- "Clearwater Politics about to implode?"

*- "Church of Scientology Front Groups"

*- "(REPOST) Links to three films the extremist anti-psychiatry"

*- "Truthseeker will not watch CBS 48 hrs Perkins tragedy"

*- "TruthSeeker, I think it's time for some new spam - TS=Co$"

*- "IMPORTANT personal message for Rathbun and senior Scientology
Executives"

peterg...@web.de

Dec 14, 2006, 6:04:37 PM12/14/06
It's like they say, "imitation is the highest form of telling the cult
to f**k off"! :)

Seriously though, that looks good and I am SURE it's got a coupla'
Clams steamin'!
Kudos.

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 6:17:53 PM12/14/06

peterg...@web.de wrote:

> It's like they say, "imitation is the highest form of telling the cult
> to f**k off"! :)
>
> Seriously though, that looks good and I am SURE it's got a coupla'
> Clams steamin'!
> Kudos.

Hey thanks!

Anyone have any scieno names or spammers, I'll add em' , same with the
news articles

butterflygrrrl

Dec 14, 2006, 6:21:13 PM12/14/06

Fred Durks wrote:
<snip>

> Anyone have any scieno names or spammers, I'll add em' , same with the
> news articles

Trudy Johnson, Angela Gupta, and BBICON spring to mind...

Good idea, Fred.

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 6:32:00 PM12/14/06

Great, thanks!

Wanna write a short one sentence description on these individuals?

That's how TruthSeeker does it :)

1. "Barbara Schwarz" ( Admits her support for the church
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz )

2. "TruthSeeker" - ( Paid by OSA to spam this newsgroup. Objective is
to confuse newbies and knock important critical news of Scientology to
the bottom. Will act as a critic but will not speak of anything
critical to L Ron Hubbard, Xenu, the CBS 48 Hours episode, Scientology
books etc )

3. "Bruce Benson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

4. "Lily Firered" - ( Possible OSA or Scientologist - Spams newsgroup
with nonsense and shows support of TruthSeeker )

5. "Nec_V20" - ( Glue sniffer. His only goal on this board is to
derail threads and pick fights )

6. "Tom Thumb" - ( Derails threads and is angry like Nec. Talks of
committing suicide but won't do it already )

7. "Trudy Johnson" - ( )

8. "Angela Gupta" - ( )

9. "BBICON" - ( )

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 6:42:27 PM12/14/06

Fred Durks wrote:
> This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
> posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
> used than others.
>
> The Church of Scientology also posts under different names for
> other reasons. Sometimes they post under a certain name wanting the
> reader to conclude that the person behind that name is a Scientologist
> and then turn around and posts under other names wanting the reader to
> conclude that the person behind that name is a critic of Scientology.
> This is all in an attempt to manipulate the reader and to create
> "identity confusion". Identity confusion is one of the main weapons
> they use on this newsgroup to great effect.
>
> This is not a comprehensive list of all the names the "Church" of
> Scientology uses to post under on this newsgroup but a list of the
> names they use to attack critics with.
>
> These are the names that the "Church" of Scientology has been using
> for a long time to post under and are actively using to attack
> critics:
>
> 1. "Barbara Schwarz" ( Admits her support for the church
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz )

I like how Barbara Schwarz has made both lists. Nobody wants her.
awwwww lol!

Message has been deleted

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 7:08:45 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
> >posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
> >used than others.
>
> You missed one. Actually you missed many, but who cares?
>
> Fred Durks got pissed up one night drinking and mixing Xanax with
> Tequila, drove his car around town, probably nearly killing a few folk.
> Crashed his car. Then claimed he'd be abducted and drugged by
> OSA/Scientology and tried to blame all his criminal actions on them.
>
> Has spent the rest of his time "avoiding" this lie and pretending to be
> a real critic.
>
> Purpose. To make all critics look like lying insane Kooks.
>
> Success rate: ARS's seem to have fallen for it hook-line-and-sinker.
> He's safely embedded in the fold.
>
> Conclusion: Collective ARS IQ just above retard level.
>
> Tonei.

When have I ever avoided that topic? I've moved on and I hope everyone
else has too, but I've never avoided it. Also, I never knowingly lied
about anything. I made a mistake by bringing that story to ARS and
OCMB without knowing all the facts. I made a mistake by speaking out
about things on this that I didn't know all the facts on that turned
out to be wrong. After knowing all the facts I still think it was
better to bring that to the boards than keep this to myself. To this
day I still don't know what happened. I don't remember drinking more
than a couple drinks that night. 11 AM DUI in front of my work on a
work day??? I would never do that and don't know how it's even
possible. Anyway, this was odd enough for an F.B.I agent and head
detective for the Mesa police come to my house because they were
worried about my safety. They knew my involvement as a critic and
wanted to make sure there was no foul play involved.

Just because you're mad that I outed you TomThumb in this list, you
don't need to bring up old news that has already been covered. Or,
bring it up, I don't care.

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 7:29:33 PM12/14/06

beckyboo

Message has been deleted

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 7:59:55 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >I've moved on and I hope everyone
> >else has too, but I've never avoided it.

Why don't we talk about me instead.

That's what I do best.

That lovely church you work for...planted false evidence on the
Internet that I take and sell Xanax.

So...would you mind telling where I can really get it?

After reading everything you write....I could use some.

Thanks.

--

Becky

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 8:03:13 PM12/14/06
tomthum...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >you don't need to bring up old news that has already been covered.
>

> Has it? Point to where you retracted your false accusations, repented
> and apologised to all the critics you lied to and dominated whole
> boards for months on end with your bogus story.

I've appoligized to the critics on this board and OCMB. It was dumb of
me to bring that story here without knowing all the facts before hand.
I sometimes get excited and don't have all my ducks in a row before
going with it. I didn't even see that police report above until it was
posted here. I don't even remember seeing cops more less talking to
them.

> And you have the nerve to accuse me of working for OSA.

No, I accused you of "Derails threads and is angry like Nec."

It's kind of funny because this is exactly what you're doing now. It's
like you're trying to prove me right

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 8:03:51 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >I've moved on and I hope everyone
> >else has too, but I've never avoided it.

I don't drink though....

What would you suggest?

Vodka?

Tequila?

What works best?

C'mon...tell me....

Give me the address for Diginitas....or whatever.....

Do they take anyone? Or are you a precedent?

huh?

--

Becky

Message has been deleted

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 8:32:36 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > I've appoligized to the critics on this board and OCMB.
>
> Yet you're still justifying it with statements like this:

> >I still don't know what happened. I don't remember drinking more
> >than a couple drinks that night.
>
> > No, I accused you of "Derails threads and is angry like Nec."
>
> No, you accused me of this:
>
> "Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
>
> Rather different, don't you think? You've also called me a liar over
> my suicide attempts and implied I'm not serious about it.

> > No, I accused you of "Derails threads and is angry like Nec."
> >
> > It's kind of funny because this is exactly what you're doing now. It's
> > like you're trying to prove me right
>
> Yeah in your universe and it seems a lot of others here, responding to
> accusations someone is making about you is, "derailing threads". How
> very "Newspeak" of you all. I do apologise that my believing I have a
> right to defend your baseless accusations is upsetting your little
> flame-fest causing Dead Agenting thread.
>
> FH.
>
> BeckyBoo I won't even respond to anymore, not directly. I thought I
> had psychological problems until I came across this dangerous nut.
> "Dangerous you ask, but she seems harmless enough?"
>
> No, she's always fishing for information and anything said to her has
> zero chance of being kept secret for long with her ever flapping gums.
> She thinks the Universe revolves around her and she's a fantasist. I
> have about 200 e-mails detailing much that would embarrass her and her
> husband if I were to reveal them here. I won't, but don't keep
> provoking me Becky, as you're seriously deranged, so back off. Take a
> hint.

You wish I were deranged......

That's the problem....

Go ahead....do what JustCallMeMary did...I got nothing to lose.

Freedom is another word for nothing left to lose.

If it gets you off Fred's back.....

Who freaking cares?

--

Becky

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 8:40:31 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > I've appoligized to the critics on this board and OCMB.
>
> Yet you're still justifying it with statements like this:
>
> >I still don't know what happened. I don't remember drinking more
> >than a couple drinks that night.
>
> > No, I accused you of "Derails threads and is angry like Nec."
>
> No, you accused me of this:
>
> "Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
>
> Rather different, don't you think? You've also called me a liar over
> my suicide attempts and implied I'm not serious about it.
>
> > No, I accused you of "Derails threads and is angry like Nec."
> >
> > It's kind of funny because this is exactly what you're doing now. It's
> > like you're trying to prove me right
>
> Yeah in your universe and it seems a lot of others here, responding to
> accusations someone is making about you is, "derailing threads". How
> very "Newspeak" of you all. I do apologise that my believing I have a
> right to defend your baseless accusations is upsetting your little
> flame-fest causing Dead Agenting thread.
>
> FH.
>
> BeckyBoo I won't even respond to anymore, not directly. I thought I
> had psychological problems until I came across this dangerous nut.
> "Dangerous you ask, but she seems harmless enough?"
>
> No, she's always fishing for information and anything said to her has
> zero chance of being kept secret for long with her ever flapping gums.
> She thinks the Universe revolves around her and she's a fantasist. I
> have about 200 e-mails detailing much that would embarrass her and her
> husband if I were to reveal them here. I won't, but don't keep
> provoking me Becky, as you're seriously deranged, so back off. Take a
> hint.

I never publish private emails....and you know that.....

And everyone here knows that....

I have yours too....and I wouldn't stoop so low.

I wouldn't even publish JustCallMeMary's......

There you go...

But if you feel the need....go ahead...

--

Becky

Iggy

Dec 14, 2006, 8:54:47 PM12/14/06

"Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

> tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> >I've moved on and I hope everyone
>> >else has too, but I've never avoided it.

You're misquoting Tonei....twice now. He didn't write the above statement.
Learn how to follow quotes in a thread, you lying little shitstain.

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 9:03:12 PM12/14/06

What kind of bike do you ride?

: p

--

Becky

Iggy

Dec 14, 2006, 9:03:37 PM12/14/06

"Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

No wishing about it....you knew you didn't see anything even remotely
related to what I was being accused of, yet you backed it up 100%. You made
your bed....now you can "lie" in it. Any credibility you may have had prior
to that is shot.....

> That's the problem....

No, the problem is that you're a lying little skank....you have no
integrity, no honesty and no code. Labeling yourself an ex and/or
"honorary" Marine is an insult to all service members...past and present.
It's a good thing that you weren't able to make it to the opening of the new
Marine Museum....your presence would have tainted an honorable thing.

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 9:05:58 PM12/14/06

A person who posts to this group.... met me in person last weekend and
saw my marine coin.

:-)

--

Becky

Message has been deleted

Beckyboo

Dec 14, 2006, 9:15:20 PM12/14/06

OK, Fred...back to you.....

Sorry for the commerical interruption....carry on.....

--

Becky

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 14, 2006, 9:19:36 PM12/14/06

Fred Durks wrote:
> This

Did I ever tell you that you are no original but nothing but a copy
cat, Paul?

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
If you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person. -- Barbara Schwarz

Check these guys out:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/

And by the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) lies.

Iggy

Dec 14, 2006, 9:27:03 PM12/14/06

> Iggy wrote:
>> "Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> You're misquoting Tonei....twice now. He didn't write the above
>> statement.
>> Learn how to follow quotes in a thread, you lying little shitstain.
>
> What kind of bike do you ride?
>
> : p

Sorry, lying shitstain, this isn't a motorcycle NG.....besides, it was asked
and answered in a previous thread about a month ago.

So, tell us, are you misquoting him on purpose....or are you just too
stump-stupid to know how to quote properly?

> --
>
> Becky

Iggy

Dec 14, 2006, 9:41:14 PM12/14/06

"Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

That in no way negates what I said above.

You don't deserve to be within 1 click of said coin...much less carry it
around. HAND

barbz

Dec 14, 2006, 10:00:07 PM12/14/06
"Click?"

Spidergraham
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 10:19:26 PM12/14/06
Beckyboo wrote:

> OK, Fred...back to you.....
>

> Sorry for the commerical interruption....carry on.....
>
> --
>
> Becky

It's all good Becky. Some of your posts were confusing me, but that's
ok, it's not your fault. It is the job of Scientologist posters like
TomThumb to try and derail damaging critical threads on Scientology.
He did he job this time. Just remember this useful information for
next time he attempts to do this :)

Barbara Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>> This

>Did I ever tell you that you are no original but nothing but a copy
>cat, Paul?

That's the whole point of this thread Barbara

----------
Anyway, we need to add people to this list. I've only added the people
I'm really familiar with that have no intention of undressing
Scientology. Please feel free to post names and a one sentence
description of the individual and if it's legit, I'll add it.

This will be a fun thread to counter TruthSeekers BS spam with

Message has been deleted

Fred Durks

Dec 14, 2006, 11:22:17 PM12/14/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > He did he job this time
>
> Did I do a good job? According to Lerma that means a bigger bonus!
> Which will probably be only a $2.50 one off pay rise and second helping
> of rice and beans, but every little helps.

> >Just remember this useful information for
> >next time he attempts to do this :)
>
> No, you and everyone else just remember that reproduced quote above and
> there won't be a next time. Now does that sound like most of the
> usual disrupters?
>
> Balls in your court.
>
> Tonei.

Tonei, I've never seen you post one thing critical of Scientology. All
you do is derail threads and whine and bitch. You're not even
interesting either. At least Barbara Schwarz is interesting. I always
digg reading what's on her mind. So be critical of Scientology, get
interesting, or find another group (preferably one with Dr Kevorkian as
the moderator).

I hate that line, Balls in your court, stfu

Anyone here know if Iggy should be added to this list I'm compiling. I
don't know much about him but I've never seen him post anything good.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John Dorsay

Dec 15, 2006, 12:03:09 AM12/15/06

Fred, I think you could make your point just as effectively, and a
lot less contentiously, if you limited your list to TS, Lily, and
the Circle Jerkers.

You may not have considered this when you came up with your list,
but including people who have a history of participation in
disruption and flaming will very likely lead to disruption and
flamewars. If that's not your goal, PLEASE do us all a favor and
remove their names from your list before this escalates any further.

Thanks in advance.

John

Message has been deleted

Fred Durks

Dec 15, 2006, 12:32:26 AM12/15/06
John Dorsay wrote:

> Fred, I think you could make your point just as effectively, and a
> lot less contentiously, if you limited your list to TS, Lily, and
> the Circle Jerkers.
>
> You may not have considered this when you came up with your list,
> but including people who have a history of participation in
> disruption and flaming will very likely lead to disruption and
> flamewars. If that's not your goal, PLEASE do us all a favor and
> remove their names from your list before this escalates any further.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> John

Hey John,

It's a good point you make, but I'm sorry, I have to leave Tonei on the
list. Just as TruthSeeker targets newbies with his list, that's who
I'm targeting with my list. My list is names of people who post on
this newsgroup who are doing nothing to undress Scientology. They are
all here for their own unique purpose, but it has nothing to do with
exposing Scientology as the scam for which it is.

I won't reply to Tonei and his rantings, but I do want to show a video
I found of him on the Internet. This lets you get a better idea of the
man behind the angry posting. Enjoy!
http://www.scientomogy.com/tomthumb.php

Message has been deleted

John Dorsay

Dec 15, 2006, 1:17:15 AM12/15/06
Fred Durks wrote:
> John Dorsay wrote:
>

>> Fred, I think you could make your point just as effectively, and a
>> lot less contentiously, if you limited your list to TS, Lily, and
>> the Circle Jerkers.
>>
>> You may not have considered this when you came up with your list,
>> but including people who have a history of participation in
>> disruption and flaming will very likely lead to disruption and
>> flamewars. If that's not your goal, PLEASE do us all a favor and
>> remove their names from your list before this escalates any further.
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> John
>
> Hey John,
>
> It's a good point you make, but I'm sorry, I have to leave Tonei on the
> list. Just as TruthSeeker targets newbies with his list, that's who
> I'm targeting with my list. My list is names of people who post on
> this newsgroup who are doing nothing to undress Scientology. They are

How do you know that? Ars is not life, you know. A lot of people
do a lot of things to counter the cult that never get mentioned here
at all.

Are you sure this is a good idea?

John

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 15, 2006, 1:20:42 AM12/15/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Tonei, I've never seen you post one thing critical of Scientology.
>
> Because I'm no longer a critic of Scientology, but if you wanted to
> search the OCMB archives, you'll find plenty. And don't ask me why I'm
> here. It's got fuck all to do with you. You're certainly no critic of
> Scientology. You're an unreliable fabricator of what you claimed the
> CoS did to you. You were described by Barbz I believe as an
> opportunist con man. That about sums you up and any criticism you have
> of Scientology is forever tarnished by your very dubious begins. You
> even tried to make money out of the whole thing by promoting your
> unbelievably juvenile website. IOW, a forever discredited con artist
> idiot.

> >So be critical of Scientology, get
> >interesting, or find another group
>
> Don't tell me what to do pipsqueak. Don't ever dream of telling me
> what to do.

> >preferably one with Dr Kevorkian as
> > the moderator).
>
> Can't even find an original insult. Yeah, and why don't you go and
> drink a whole bottle of Tequila, swallow a box of Xanax, jump in the
> nearest car and head for the nearest forest doing 100. IOW, FOAD
> yourself child.

> > I hate that line, Balls in your court, stfu
>
> Oh ain't that a shame. I wrote a sincere post and you, being a troll
> had to make sure it didn't stick and basically try to ruin it. But the
> maturer members of this Newsgroup are already following that advice.
>
> But you'll find my "buttons" quickly get flattened by immature children
> and then it's just back to ripping them a new one every once in a
> while, when I can be bothered.
>
> Tonei.

After reading some of these posts of yours I take back ever giving you
the benefit of the doubt. You are not mentally ill at all. You are just
evil. Spewing evil. yuk.

No further comment from me to you, too.... an "End of cycle"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 15, 2006, 2:03:46 AM12/15/06

tomthum...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Go f_ck yourself you stupid old bat. One minute you're comparing me to
> "Jesus Christ", the next I'm Eviiiiiilll Personified.
>
> The world isn't black and white Mary and you need to take off the
> blinkers. It isn't all an 'either or' situation.
>
> Maybe you like being slandered. I don't.
>
> As I said go screw yourself.
>
> Guess the flamewars warming up eh?
>
> Oh this has the potential to suck in the whole board and run-and-run.
>
> John Dorsay did warn you HomeBoy.
>
> Stupid F_ck
>
> Tonei.

The world isn't black and white Tonei . Evil is a relative term. It
isn't all an 'either or' situation. Take off your own 'blinkers'. I
have never compared you to Jesus Christ.
You don't even know who he is because if you did, you would not think
that from what I wrote you. So, just forget I ever brought him up. I
was mistaken.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jerald

Dec 15, 2006, 3:05:03 AM12/15/06
He said he was wrong. What more can you ask of him and what does it
have to do with what he posted?

jerald

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> of the CoS? No you haven't. You rely of weasel cop-outs such as this:

> >I still don't know what happened. I don't remember drinking more
> >than a couple drinks that night.
>

> When it is and always was obvious what happened to any right-thinking
> man and his dog. But no, 3/4 of the dumbass critic community,
> especially on OCMB jumped on your case and fell for your story
> unquestionably. And if you did question it, you were obviously OSA.
> Where have we seen this before, re-enacted a 1001 times?
>
> > Just because you're mad that I outed you TomThumb in this list
>
> You've outed no one. Jeezus Christ, I couldn't care less if every one
> here thinks I'm OSA or not. Theirs and your opinions of me are utterly
> worthless to me. So think of me as OSA. Cool. <shrugs>
>
> >you don't need to bring up old news that has already been covered.
>
> Has it? Point to where you retracted your false accusations, repented
> and apologised to all the critics you lied to and dominated whole
> boards for months on end with your bogus story.
>
> Then it's "been covered".
>
> And you have the nerve to accuse me of working for OSA.

> Tonei.
>

> Fred Durks wrote:

> > > You missed one. Actually you missed many, but who cares?
> > >
> > > Fred Durks got pissed up one night drinking and mixing Xanax with
> > > Tequila, drove his car around town, probably nearly killing a few folk.
> > > Crashed his car. Then claimed he'd be abducted and drugged by
> > > OSA/Scientology and tried to blame all his criminal actions on them.
> > >
> > > Has spent the rest of his time "avoiding" this lie and pretending to be
> > > a real critic.
> > >
> > > Purpose. To make all critics look like lying insane Kooks.
> > >
> > > Success rate: ARS's seem to have fallen for it hook-line-and-sinker.
> > > He's safely embedded in the fold.
> > >
> > > Conclusion: Collective ARS IQ just above retard level.
> > >
> > > Tonei.
> > >

> > When have I ever avoided that topic? I've moved on and I hope everyone
> > else has too, but I've never avoided it. Also, I never knowingly lied
> > about anything. I made a mistake by bringing that story to ARS and
> > OCMB without knowing all the facts. I made a mistake by speaking out
> > about things on this that I didn't know all the facts on that turned
> > out to be wrong. After knowing all the facts I still think it was
> > better to bring that to the boards than keep this to myself. To this
> > day I still don't know what happened. I don't remember drinking more
> > than a couple drinks that night. 11 AM DUI in front of my work on a
> > work day??? I would never do that and don't know how it's even
> > possible. Anyway, this was odd enough for an F.B.I agent and head
> > detective for the Mesa police come to my house because they were
> > worried about my safety. They knew my involvement as a critic and
> > wanted to make sure there was no foul play involved.
> >
> > Just because you're mad that I outed you TomThumb in this list, you
> > don't need to bring up old news that has already been covered. Or,

Message has been deleted

jerald

Dec 15, 2006, 3:41:10 AM12/15/06
I can't get mad at you. I just feel to sorry for you. Go ahead and do
all the silly name calling you wish. What you think of me matters
little to me. I have told you I will post where I find I have
something to say. This was one of them.

jerald

tomthum...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Oh JHC, why do I have to deal with you and your totally
> incomprehensible utterances on every thread I ever post on? I think
> you're dim-witted jerk (this post alone proves that, as if it needed it
> about all your other crap) and think you're a slimy piece of work.

> > He said he was wrong.
>

> WHO said he was wrong?

> >What more can you ask of him
>

> What more can I ask of WHO?

> >and what does it have to do with what he posted?
>

> What on earth are you babbling about? What WHO posted and what does
> WHAT have to do with it?
>
> Can you possibly make you posts any more vague? I'd really appreciate
> that thanks. Then I could just totally ignore you.
>
> Oh and nothing you've posted above refers in any way to anything Fred
> Durks has posted, so I can only assume you haven't read them and are
> referring to something utterly and totally unconnected with this thread
> and are possibly posting through a very dense marijuana cloud.
>
> GGMS.
>
> Tonei.

Message has been deleted

jerald

Dec 15, 2006, 4:09:58 AM12/15/06
alleged dope???? LOL

jerald

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > I can't get mad at you.
>

> I doubt you can. You come over as insipid and spaced out. Assertive
> anger isn't part of you, plus all the alleged dope...

> >I just feel to sorry for you.
>

> Stick it where the sun don't shine. You're the more pitiful of the two
> of us and the most deluded - By far!

> >What you think of me matters little to me.
>

> As I said, deluded.
>
> Now on your previous post that I deliberately tried to force you to
> explain yourself better instead of spaced out waffling, of course I
> knew you were referring to Durks, but don't assume someone's a mind
> reader. If you refer to someone in a post, at least name them.
>
> You wrote

> >He said he was wrong.
>

> Yes, for the roughly 6 months (could have been more, as I gave up
> following it after about 1 week and seeing the guy was a total liar)
> worth of blatant and never ending lies he told on OCMB, FACTNet and
> finally here. That's no longer what this thread is about Jerald. Try
> to keep up old son. And I'm not going to tell you what it's about when
> it's there in black and white and do your research for you. You come
> onto a thread, read a couple of posts and don't understand the whole
> picture. Now, how dim-witted is that I ask you?
>

> Tonei.

Message has been deleted

jerald

Dec 15, 2006, 4:28:06 AM12/15/06
You already stated you understood just what I was saying. But you
choose to talk about alleged dope instead of the subject. Remind you
of anyone? I wasn't busting your chops with my first post man, just
saying the guy said he was wrong. And yet you chose to attack ( see
Maggie, got it right) Calm down man, Cussing me won't help you in
any way. Like i said you can't hurt me and its a waste of time to even
try. But you have a great night.

jerald

tomthum...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > alleged dope???? LOL
>
> See nothing ever relevant to the main issue. Just distractions and
> stupid comments and questions. You didn't even bother trying to
> clarify how you'd got this thread so fucked up that you were talking
> about nothing to do with it's main issue.
>
> You've just wasted my time replying to you four times now and each time
> you've made no effort to understand or progress from your
> misunderstandings. It's been like this from our first communication
> and Jerald, this will definitely be the last. You're a 'Last Word
> Merchant' so go on, get em in.
>
> You're a fucking waste of space both physically and bandwidth.
>
> Tonei.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 15, 2006, 10:47:29 AM12/15/06

Hey, you're the one who wrote this, not me:

"Go f_ck yourself you stupid old bat. One minute you're comparing me
"Jesus Christ", the next I'm Eviiiiiilll Personified. "

I compared your situation of being attacked for the (supposed) anguish
you were in with him having been attacked by others; I did not compare
you to him in any other way. That is where the comparison ends.

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we
lie and do not practice the truth." 1 John 1:6

You can call me whatever you want; you can distort anything I have
written and twist the truth to fit your intentions; If I have lied I
would be wrong, but I haven't:

'Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst. But
for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of
sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an
example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor
and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:15-7 ( 18 is a good
read, too)

Isaiah 59
1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save;
neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your
sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with
iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered
perverseness.
4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in
vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth
iniquity............
(lurkers, the rest of this chapter is a good read & contains the
solution God provides mankind out of this mess it's gotten itself into.
If interested:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2059%20;&version=9;

This is why I wrote you earlier today, tonei:
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather
expose them." Ephesians 5:11

ok, I'd done.
Go on... thank God for that..... he's probably quite used to your empty
words by now.

Out_OF_The_Dark

Happy Chanukah -a holiday that says: "Never lose hope."
'Chanukah, also called the Festival of Lights, and Feast of Dedication,
is observed for eight days, beginning on the evening of the
twenty-fifth day of the month of Kislev. Chanukah is a wonderful
holiday of renewed dedication, faith, hope and spiritual light. It's a
holiday that says: "Never lose hope." Chanukah commemorates the
victory, through the miracles of HaShem (God), of a small band of
Maccabees over the pagan Syrian-Greeks who ruled over Eretz Yisrael
(the land of Israel).'
http://www.yashanet.com/holydays/chanukah.htm

Isaiah 55: 6-8
"Seek the LORD while he may be found, call him while he is near. Let
the scoundrel forsake his way, and the wicked man his thoughts; Let him
turn to the LORD for mercy; to our God, who is generous in forgiving.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says
the LORD.

Message has been deleted

Beckyboo

Dec 15, 2006, 12:05:31 PM12/15/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:

> You see you got that bit right, but not for the "Uriah Heep" type

Take me across the water, cause I need some place to hide....

;-)

And a one, and a two....

Back to you Fred.....

--

Becky

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 15, 2006, 12:46:44 PM12/15/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> You're full of shit Mary

> > Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst.
>

> Fine, so why you lecturing and preaching at me, and telling me how
> Eviiil I am, someone you wished an EOC on today remember? If you're
> the worst, BELIEVE IT and act on it. That means walking constantly in
> humility and never judging others.

> Tonei. <

You jumped to the conclusion that I was discussing suicide when I
wasn't. Even after I wrote it so you could differentiate the context
and get the point, you misread it.

Perhaps you need to reconsider how you read these things and the people
you call......'friend' like in the "mutual friend" you say told you
that jerald was a therapist, who frequently twists the meaning of
words (and what people say) while in an emotional frenzy. Insanity is
contagious.

I'm not your judge. Your written words speak for themselves. It's you
legacy on usenet. I have my own and shall be judged for my words and
actions just like everyone else on Judgement Day, per my christian
religion. I don't take my salvation for granted and I try to help when
I see another's going down the tubes.

Had I known then what I know now about you......... but that is not
what happened and I eat humble pie for being duped. I'm a newbie here
and I am learning. I do apreciate your admission of "I'm no longer a
critic of Scientology".
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5a5552289c5b03f8?hl=en&
That statement seals the decision for me.

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote: "So you're done"
Yes.
That's what I meant (and intended ) when I wrote:
'No further comment from me to you, too.... an "End of cycle" here '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e04a5856674094f1?hl=en&

End of cycle.

Fred Durks

Dec 15, 2006, 5:44:57 PM12/15/06
[...]

5. "Nec_V20" - ( His only goal on this board is to derail threads and
pick fights )

6. "Tom Thumb" - ( Derails threads and is angry like Nec )

7. "Trudy Johnson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

8. "Angela Gupta" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

9. "BBICON" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

[...]

*- "Disconnection in Scientology"

*- " Books Scientology will never publish"

*- "Truth Seeker, what books about Scientology and Hubbard do you
recommend?"

*- "IMPORTANT personal message for Rathbun and senior Scientology"

*- " Another source for The Bridge movie"

*- "Clearwater Politics about to implode?"

*- "Church of Scientology Front Groups"

*- "(REPOST) Links to three films the extremist anti-psychiatry"

*- "Truthseeker will not watch CBS 48 hrs Perkins tragedy"

*- "TruthSeeker, I think it's time for some new spam - TS=Co$"

*- "OSA"

*- "RPF"
Executives"

*- "OMFG! Truth Seeker confesses his undying love for me"

*- "Scientology hates gay people"

*- "Thought I'd share this picture of David Miscavige and Tom Cruise"

*- "Scientology and Fair Game"

*- "The Shadowy Story Behind Scientology's Tax-Exempt Status"

*- " Websense lies about ScienTomogy"

*- "Why does TruthSeekers subjects end in a number - because he is
spamming"

*- "South Park Scientology episode"

Paul F. Johnson

Dec 15, 2006, 6:54:18 PM12/15/06
Fred Durks wrote:

> This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
> posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
> used than others.

> 7. "Trudy Johnson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news

> stories )
>
> 8. "Angela Gupta" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )
>
> 9. "BBICON" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

Jeez, that must be the most loose meaning of the word "news" I've ever come
across!

Those three with "truth seeker" spout as much shite as Babble and BB has
ever done (you missed BB off the list - a supporter and mouth-piece of the
cult "outside" of the cult is still part of the cult)

Fred Durks

Dec 15, 2006, 6:59:37 PM12/15/06

Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> Jeez, that must be the most loose meaning of the word "news" I've ever come
> across!
>
> Those three with "truth seeker" spout as much shite as Babble and BB has
> ever done (you missed BB off the list - a supporter and mouth-piece of the
> cult "outside" of the cult is still part of the cult)
> --
> Sie können mich aufreizen und wirklich heiß machen!

Paul, this is a work in progress. Please write a better description
for those individuals and I'll use it. A short description for BB
would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jommy Cross

Dec 15, 2006, 10:13:07 PM12/15/06
On 15 Dec 2006 14:44:57 -0800, "Fred Durks" <fred...@stopscientology.com>
wrote in msg <1166222697.3...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

> This list is not complete, currently I'm in the process of
>updating this list to better match the current situation on this
>newsgroup.
<snip>

Any chance you could add me to your list? I want to make identity confusion
mean something.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

BBICON

Dec 15, 2006, 11:23:33 PM12/15/06

Paul F. Johnson wrote:

9. "BBICON" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
stories )

You people must have me confused with someone else I have NEVER posted
anti-psychiatry news stories

Fred Durks

Dec 15, 2006, 11:42:42 PM12/15/06

As I said this is a work in progress.

So far, "Scientologist who doesn't bring anything to this board except
negativity and hate" isn't working. Still working on a better
description.

Android Cat

Dec 16, 2006, 12:55:17 AM12/16/06

<singing>What, never?</singing>

--
Ron of that ilk.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 16, 2006, 1:45:23 AM12/16/06

Fred Durks wrote:

> This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
> posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
> used than others.

> 7. "Trudy Johnson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

> 8. "Angela Gupta" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

> 9. "BBICON" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories ) <

Besides getting your head examined, it looks like you need to get a
vision test.

Here is what you failed to read properly:

Fred Durks wrote:
> This article contains a list of names the "Church" of Scientology
> posts under on this newsgroup. Some of these names are more actively
> used than others.

> 7. "Trudy Johnson" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

> 8. "Angela Gupta" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

> 9. "BBICON" - ( Spams this newsgroup with anti - psychiatry news
> stories )

( NOT Paul F. Johnson)

JustCallMeMary

www.lermanet.com
www.xenu.net
www.perkinstragedy.org

Larry T.

Dec 16, 2006, 1:51:24 AM12/16/06

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Have you any idea {with all due respect of course to you} how many people
have been on and off of this alleged list of names over the last gross
amount of time?

Here's a clue: Many.

I may have even missed a few like Ernest Hemingway and Mark Twain.

Larry

peterg...@web.de

Dec 16, 2006, 4:05:03 AM12/16/06
Face it, oh Lawrence of the severely twisted extraction, there ain't
gonna be a list for you and your completely pathetic drivel. Boy, and
for a while there(the last coupla weeks at least) I coulda sworn you
were sparing ARS. But no, right back in the bullshit jumps Larry!

Damned to serve as an example of the dianetic mind-fuck, I guess.

Paul F. Johnson

Dec 16, 2006, 6:01:18 AM12/16/06
Fred Durks wrote:

> Paul, this is a work in progress. Please write a better description
> for those individuals and I'll use it. A short description for BB
> would also be appreciated.

Okay, you have the three for a start. Other spambots include

Bruce Benson - posts the same crap as the other spambots

bb - Freezoner (sorry - I don't consider someone outside the cult who
carries on promoting the utter shite Hubbard fed to the world directly from
his arse as being anything other than a member of the cult except not
paying the membership)

Barbara Schwartz - Bag lady. Sorry, that's unfair. Former high-up in the
German branch of the cult before being thrown out. Has a very odd
imagination claiming to be the daughter of Hubbard, grand daughter of some
US president or other, being born under some lake in a big submarine and
married to a guy who has publically said he doesn't know her and thinks she
needs help! Now just shills and provides hours of free entertainment to
anyone who rattles her cage. Posts range in quality from laughable to
disturbed. Made me laugh on many occasions - esp. when she claimed that
postulating worked but is unable to break her beloved Marty out, or do
anything illegal (which is odd considering the crimes the cult takes part
in daily!). More fun claims include anyone who disagrees with her having
mind control devices already implanted into their ears and that the cult
has been infiltrated by Nazis. Has tried to use the FOIA more times that
anyone else and still fails to find anything of use out.

Not sure on the likes of coffeecup.

Just from what I've seen.

Larry T.

Dec 16, 2006, 8:57:24 AM12/16/06

<peterg...@web.de> wrote in message

It is better to acknowldge someone than to ignore them, so thank you.

Larry

"Always on top of the hottest stories about Scientologist's and their
families."

Message has been deleted

Larry T.

Dec 16, 2006, 10:11:25 AM12/16/06

| Larry, you've been posting to ARS since Mark Twain has been? Wow!
|
| ;-)
|
| I'm totally impressed..... no wonder you deserve your own list.
|
| And Ernest Hemingway, that had to have been a hoot, eh? Lots of fun
| ranting there, yo-ho-ho and bottle of rum? :-)
|
| --
|
| Becky

Hi Beckyboo:

Although the person that originated this thread is not one of the main
posters on my "Must Read" list? It can be amusing and at the same time sad
that this thread has been posted about 1,000 times and yet "no one has
responded yet apparently" according to the originator.

Larry

"Always on top of the hottess stories about Scientologist's and their
families."

butterflygrrrl

Dec 16, 2006, 4:35:24 PM12/16/06

tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
<snip>

> I was a monk remember? I
> did study such things for over six years intensely.

Was this before or after you were a scientologist?

butterflygrrrl

Dec 16, 2006, 4:51:26 PM12/16/06

Fred Durks wrote:

> So far, "Scientologist who doesn't bring anything to this board except
> negativity and hate" isn't working. Still working on a better
> description.

Here ya' go, Fred...

BBICON- (A scientologist who is uniquely ignorant and mean-spirited. He
appears to have been sent to a.r.s. to "handle" butterflygrrrl, as 90%
or more of his posts are poorly-written rants directed at her which
contain insults and spelling mistakes.)

;-)

Fred Durks

Dec 16, 2006, 8:34:27 PM12/16/06

butterflygrrrl wrote:

> Here ya' go, Fred...
>
> BBICON- (A scientologist who is uniquely ignorant and mean-spirited. He
> appears to have been sent to a.r.s. to "handle" butterflygrrrl, as 90%
> or more of his posts are poorly-written rants directed at her which
> contain insults and spelling mistakes.)
>
> ;-)

I like it! :)

BBICON

Dec 16, 2006, 9:11:45 PM12/16/06

butterflygrrrl mumbled :

BBICON- (A scientologist who is uniquely ignorant and mean-spirited. He
> appears to have been sent to a.r.s. to "handle" butterflygrrrl, as 90%
> or more of his posts are poorly-written rants directed at her which
> contain insults and spelling mistakes.)

Only reason I am possibily mean-spirited is because I constantly have
to defend myself against your endless offensive attacks which are
based solely on your cuckoo*,preposterous, deranged mind.
I challenged YOUR spelling once and you went delirious .I guess you
would rather insult others (based on lies) than be even once
criticized.
For weeks you would NOT let this issue die even though I had decided to
be the adult in the conversation and drop it.
If anyone should be considered ignorant and mean-spirited it should be
butterflygrrrl.
She is VERY childish in nature and does NOT deserve a conversation
until she matures.

Message has been deleted

Larry T.

Dec 16, 2006, 9:51:32 PM12/16/06

<anticl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Larry, I know that. I was not commenting on the contents of the list.
| If you read the post again with the one it refers to, you can see that
| I was correcting BBCON's claim that 'Paul F. Johnson' is the author of
| ( wrote) of this list here which Fred is compiling. That's all :)

OH. BBCON? Well, that is a horse of a different color.
--
Larry

"Scientology wants you to believe that Psychiatrists are SPAMMING A.R.S."

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 1:24:01 PM12/17/06

"Fred Durks" <fred...@stopscientology.com> wrote in message

> tomth...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > He did he job this time
>>
>> Did I do a good job? According to Lerma that means a bigger bonus!
>> Which will probably be only a $2.50 one off pay rise and second helping
>> of rice and beans, but every little helps.
>>
>> >Just remember this useful information for
>> >next time he attempts to do this :)
>>
>> No, you and everyone else just remember that reproduced quote above and
>> there won't be a next time. Now does that sound like most of the
>> usual disrupters?
>>
>> Balls in your court.
>>
>> Tonei.
>>

> Tonei, I've never seen you post one thing critical of Scientology. All
> you do is derail threads and whine and bitch. You're not even
> interesting either. At least Barbara Schwarz is interesting. I always
> digg reading what's on her mind. So be critical of Scientology, get
> interesting, or find another group (preferably one with Dr Kevorkian as
> the moderator).
>
> I hate that line, Balls in your court, stfu
>
> Anyone here know if Iggy should be added to this list I'm compiling. I
> don't know much about him but I've never seen him post anything good.

Ya know, I was reading through some posts and came across this thread with
you allegedly naming names of alleged OSA operatives. What a hoot! Tell
me, do you have some Sooper Secret List that none of the rest of us are
privy to? Are you the new ARS Golden Goose who get's to dub people as "OSA"
now? What gives you the right to label *anyone*? Good stuff....how soon
you forget that you've been involved in quite a few flamefests
yourself....and caught in a few lies to boot. (yes, I read OCMB as well) I
consider some of it laughable....since you align yourself with a
dishonorable, lying ass like Beckyboo and that you consider Barb Schwarz's
posts "interesting" and you "digg reading what's on her mind". Wow! That
give you loads of credibility <eye roll>. Those two things alone should put
questions in some people's mind as to your intentions behind putting a
couple of people's names on that "list" of yours.

Regardless, I'm not looking for a flame war...and haven't been for quite
some time. As far as my recent posts concerning Becky, they aren't
flames...they are the truth, as concerns her attempted DA job on me. Other
than that, I've asked a few questions here and there, and posted a few
opinions (non "flaming" in nature")....I haven't spammed the board w/TS,
Gupta, et al style postings, nor have I derailed multiple threads. I've
also listed many links to critical websites such as www.xenu.net, xenutv,
lermanet.com, etc. etc. Again, what gives you the right, and who the hell
are you that *anyone* has to justify themselves to *you*?

You go ahead and add my name to your "list". Have at it if it makes you
feel like the big man on campus. Just remember, Freddie, that you're not so
squeeky clean yourself and that lists have a way of morphing over time.

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 1:37:55 PM12/17/06

> John Dorsay wrote:
>

>> Fred, I think you could make your point just as effectively, and a
>> lot less contentiously, if you limited your list to TS, Lily, and
>> the Circle Jerkers.
>>
>> You may not have considered this when you came up with your list,
>> but including people who have a history of participation in
>> disruption and flaming will very likely lead to disruption and
>> flamewars. If that's not your goal, PLEASE do us all a favor and
>> remove their names from your list before this escalates any further.
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> John
>
> Hey John,
>
> It's a good point you make, but I'm sorry, I have to leave Tonei on the
> list. Just as TruthSeeker targets newbies with his list, that's who
> I'm targeting with my list. My list is names of people who post on
> this newsgroup who are doing nothing to undress Scientology. They are
> all here for their own unique purpose, but it has nothing to do with
> exposing Scientology as the scam for which it is.
>
> I won't reply to Tonei and his rantings, but I do want to show a video
> I found of him on the Internet. This lets you get a better idea of the
> man behind the angry posting. Enjoy!

<snip the video...it's only intention was to fan the flames>

So, tell us Fred, how did that video "undress" Scientology in any way?
Maybe you should add yourself to your "list".

I would suggest that many here would be better served by going to one of the
following sites, instead of reading lists put together by someone no better
than the persons he lists:

www.xenu.net
http://www.spaink.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com
http://www.narconon-exposed.org
http://whyaretheydead.net
http://www.holysmoke.org/ga/ga.htm
http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 1:41:34 PM12/17/06

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Iggy wrote:
>> "Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> A person who posts to this group.... met me in person last weekend and
>>> saw my marine coin.
>>>

>> That in no way negates what I said above.
>>
>> You don't deserve to be within 1 click of said coin...much less carry it
>> around. HAND
>>

> "Click?"

In military terms, a "klick" means a distance of 1000 meters....or 1
kilometer. Sorry, I spelled it wrong....I've been out for awhile. LOL

> --
> --
> Spidergraham
> Chaplain, ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>

> "Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
> insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
> Scientology."
> -ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 17, 2006, 4:38:51 PM12/17/06

Iggy wrote:
> "Fred Durks" <fred...@stopscientology.com> wrote in message

> >> Did I do a good job? According to Lerma that means a bigger bonus!
> >> Which will probably be only a $2.50 one off pay rise and second helping
> >> of rice and beans, but every little helps.

> >> No, you and everyone else just remember that reproduced quote above and
> >> there won't be a next time. Now does that sound like most of the
> >> usual disrupters?
> >>
> >> Balls in your court.
> >>
> >> Tonei.
> >>

> > Tonei, I've never seen you post one thing critical of Scientology. All
> > you do is derail threads and whine and bitch. You're not even
> > interesting either. At least Barbara Schwarz is interesting. I always
> > digg reading what's on her mind.

Are you sure you are up to that job, Icky? Nobody was able sofar to dig
my mind. :)

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

I am for the separation of ARS and hate! -- Barbara Schwarz, much more
of a chaplain as Barbz Graham is.
--
Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.

But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
"Simkatu" and "Vivaldi") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=%22Korey+Jerome+Kruse%22

Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." And: "You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece
of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
More: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/barbara-graham/conflict-with-the-law/
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/index.php

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 5:06:59 PM12/17/06

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Iggy wrote:
>> "Fred Durks" <fred...@stopscientology.com> wrote in message

>> > Tonei, I've never seen you post one thing critical of Scientology. All
>> > you do is derail threads and whine and bitch. You're not even
>> > interesting either. At least Barbara Schwarz is interesting. I always
>> > digg reading what's on her mind.
>
> Are you sure you are up to that job, Icky? Nobody was able sofar to dig
> my mind. :)

Actually, you're attributing to me something that Fred Durks said. Unlike
him, I avoid most of your incoherent, loony rantings like the plague....you
serve no worthwhile purpose.

> Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
> impostor, please!)

You'll never find him.....he's either actively avoiding your crazy ass, or
DM had him R-45'd & buried in a hole in the desert. You probably would have
shared the same fate, but they realized you were out of your mind, and
because of that you could neither help nor hurt the CofS.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 17, 2006, 5:25:40 PM12/17/06

Iggy wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Iggy wrote:
> >> "Fred Durks" <fred...@stopscientology.com> wrote in message

Okay, nobody can dig my mind, Paul.

And as far as you are concerned, Icky, you need a rabies shot.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

I am for the separation of ARS and hate! -- Barbara Schwarz, much more

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 5:42:59 PM12/17/06

> Iggy wrote:
>> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Okay, nobody can dig my mind, Paul.
>
> And as far as you are concerned, Icky, you need a rabies shot.

What's the matter, Babs, truth hurt? Don't blame me because you come off
like a babbling lunatic with every post you make.

RockSlam

Dec 17, 2006, 6:12:13 PM12/17/06
I have to applaud everyone here. This is one entertaining thread to
read!

LOL! :D

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 6:21:43 PM12/17/06

"RockSlam" <rocksl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>I have to applaud everyone here. This is one entertaining thread to
> read!

Awwww, you aint' shit unless you're on Fred Durks' "LIST".....haven't you
heard?

LOL

Beckyboo

Dec 17, 2006, 6:48:56 PM12/17/06

Did you happen to catch this thread? You are on here Iggy.... 10
Barbara over the last 45 days.

Number % Reply To
30 6.3% New post
21 4.4% Angela_mem...@newsguy.com
19 4.0% imwithstupi...@msn.com
19 4.0% barbara.schw...@gmail.com
13 2.7% xenub...@netscape.net
11 2.3% simk...@gmail.com
11 2.3% psllvn2...@gmail.com
11 2.3% g...@gerryarmstrong.org
11 2.3% chuckbeatt...@aol.com
10 2.1% Kis...@ss.net

--

Becky

Android Cat

Dec 17, 2006, 6:53:26 PM12/17/06
Beckyboo wrote:

> Iggy wrote:
>>
>> Actually, you're attributing to me something that Fred Durks said.
>> Unlike him, I avoid most of your incoherent, loony rantings like the
>> plague....you serve no worthwhile purpose.
>
> Did you happen to catch this thread? You are on here Iggy.... 10
> to Barbara over the last 45 days.
>
> Number % Reply To
> 30 6.3% New post
> 21 4.4% Angela_mem...@newsguy.com
> 19 4.0% imwithstupi...@msn.com
> 19 4.0% barbara.schw...@gmail.com
> 13 2.7% xenub...@netscape.net
> 11 2.3% simk...@gmail.com
> 11 2.3% psllvn2...@gmail.com
> 11 2.3% g...@gerryarmstrong.org
> 11 2.3% chuckbeatt...@aol.com
> 10 2.1% Kis...@ss.net

Try again. Those are replies *from* Babbles Snorts to those people.

Message has been deleted

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 6:58:16 PM12/17/06

"Beckyboo" <LtcRobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

10 whole responses over the last 45 days?!!!...Wow! You're onto something
here....lord knows what it is. LOL I'm assuming you have a point? Or are
you still formulating an accusation...one that won't make you look like an
idiot this time around? Make it simple for yourself, so you don't spend so
much time tap-dancing again. Good luck! <chuckle>

Message has been deleted

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 6:59:40 PM12/17/06

> OK, sorry Iggy about this anyway.

You've alot more than that to be sorry for....you lying shit. So much for
your big revelation about my posting habits, moron.

> --
>
> Becky

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 7:02:35 PM12/17/06

> No, it was mistake on my part.

You should have that phrase put on a T-Shirt for yourself.....you're such an
asshole.

At least you admitted your error without trying to pin the blame on someone
else this time...I'll give you that.

Message has been deleted

The Chief Instigator

Dec 17, 2006, 7:59:16 PM12/17/06
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>Iggy wrote:
>> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>Okay, nobody can dig my mind, Paul.

...because your mind is 99% non-existent, by now.

>And as far as you are concerned, Icky, you need a rabies shot.

You need to be returned to Germany, and quit annoying the people of Salt Lake
City.

>Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
>impostor, please!)

If he's alive at all, he's certainly staying far away from you, for obvious
reasons. (The odds are that one of the thugs doing the work of the "Church"
of Scientology R2-45ed him.)

[...]

>Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
>allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.

>But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
>(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
>"Simkatu" and "Vivaldi") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

They don't...since that's your psychosis running uncontrolled, as usual.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 8:22:32 PM12/17/06

> That's a great idea, thanks! Actually I think I'll get this for my Mom
> for Christmas... oops.. Becky was a mistake.
>
> ;-)

>> At least you admitted your error without trying to pin the blame on
>> someone
>> else this time...I'll give you that.
>

> I make mistakes a lot...and have apologized to people before when I'm
> wrong. I have no problem with that.
>
> :-)

Except in my case, where you tried to deflect the blame for your own actions
onto Tonei. If you didn't have bona fide proof of the accusations you were
making, you should have kept your trap shut.....you were even warned to do
just that, one of the reasons being that there was no definitive proof of
anything. Your playing the naive card, and laying blame on someone else, to
avoid a sincere apology is a further insult. Anyway....fuck you, and your
cavalier attitude. As I will keep repeating about you:

You have no integrity, no honor and no code....valid critics should be wary
of aligning themselves with you on any point. Your "problem" is your lack
of credibility.

Also, given Fred Durk's criteria of "derailing threads" and "making many
posts that do nothing to undress Scientology...", maybe he should seriously
consider adding your name to it as well.

.

Message has been deleted

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 8:32:04 PM12/17/06

> Agreed, back to you Fred....
>
> I have two votes for beckyboo...put me on the list.

Oh, you have quite a bit more than two....<chuckle>

> Thanks.

My pleasure.

> --
>
> Becky

Fred Durks

Dec 17, 2006, 10:26:35 PM12/17/06

Iggy wrote:

> Regardless, I'm not looking for a flame war...and haven't been for quite
> some time.

So why have the last couple of your posts been attempts at starting one
with me? No one cares what you think or do here. Are you as bad as a
NEC or TomThumb, no. But you sure don't do anything productive on
this newsgroup. You are not worth my time responding to you further.

Iggy

Dec 17, 2006, 11:55:38 PM12/17/06

> Iggy wrote:
>

>> Regardless, I'm not looking for a flame war...and haven't been for quite
>> some time.

Next time you quote me, do me the courtesy quoting everything....context is
important, you know.

> So why have the last couple of your posts been attempts at starting one
> with me?

Hmmm. I made one post responding to your ridiculous poll about whether you
should put my name on the list. Prior to that, the only contact I had with
you was regarding Shawn's situation, and stated my opinion that it wasn't
really very smart for him to get involved in a run for political office at
this point. Sorry, but your dog isn't hunting. Why bring up my name at
all? I haven't been involved in anything flameworthy for quite
awhile....the closest I've come is handing Becky her ass a few times for
that heinous bullshit she pulled on me. It's well deserved....and I have no
reason to apologize for it.

I think you did it because you're the one who wanted a
flamewar....unfortunately, for you anyway, I didn't respond as you expected.
I simply pointed out some facts, a little opinion....oh, and asked you a
couple of pertinent questions that you failed to answer. Hmmmm, I ask
questions that you can't/won't answer....so, I'm trying to draw you into a
flame war. Funny, that.

Regarding the other post I addressed to you after your little video
posting....which was way more juvenile that anything I've read/seen on this
NG yet...that was another valid question. Again, your dog doesn't hunt.
Pointing out your blatant hypocrisy does not equal me trying to start a
flame war with you, it's just stating a fact.

>No one cares what you think or do here.

Really, Fred? Then why bring my name up at all, and ask for votes about
whether it should be included on your "list"? I mean, if no one (you
included) *really* cares, then why ask the question at all?

Are you as bad as a
> NEC or TomThumb, no. But you sure don't do anything productive on
> this newsgroup. You are not worth my time responding to you further.

<shrug> You were the one attempting to drag me into your little attempt at
a flamewar....so, now I'm not worth your time because I didn't want to play
your silly game? So, don't respond to me....you won't be hurting my
feelings one bit.

As far as being productive....maybe not so much now. But, don't fool
yourself into thinking that what you've posted in ARS is any deeper than
what I've posted. From reading your posts, your stuff scratches about as
deep into the surface as mine and is only a tad more productive....and you
have been here a whole lot longer than I.

Don't forget to add me to that list....I'll be happy to write you a funny
little bio for it. Can't wait to see how you handle it, six months or so
down the road, when someone thinks you're a good candidate for such a
"list"....and accuse you of wanting a flame war when they were the one
making the accusations. :^)

BTW, a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you.

Message has been deleted