a look inside Narconon Stone Hawk's finances

Dave Touretzky

Mar 16, 2007, 10:19:00 PM3/16/07

Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
student population, and finances:

http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm

Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
of the most interesting parts?

Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.

-- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
http://Stop-Narconno.org

K Palmer

Mar 17, 2007, 7:44:39 AM3/17/07

This little excerpt caught my eye:

"Discussion included the following:

Medical Personnel
Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
One licensed Psychologist
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has anyone told the planning commission Scientology's actual stance on
Psychologists and mental health in general? This is so blatantly a lie
and needs to be pointed out and explained fully.

Kim P

antisectes

Mar 17, 2007, 1:12:34 PM3/17/07
K Palmer wrote:
> Dave Touretzky wrote:
>> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
>> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
>> student population, and finances:
>>

>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm
>>
>> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
>> of the most interesting parts?
>>
>> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>>
>> -- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
>> http://Stop-Narconno.org
>
> This little excerpt caught my eye:
>
> "Discussion included the following:
>
> Medical Personnel
> Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
> Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
> One licensed Psychologist
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had two licenced psychologists as staffs in my Lyon Org... but they
did not exert psychology then. Just scientology.

Not unlike the MDs in scientology orgs!

Other points:

the price is now of 27000 dollars/person there? wow. There must be some
lack of clients to have caused such an increase from 15000 dollars two
years ago, if my memory serves. Or they have to make reserve to hold two
years without a client?
Or they pay an enormous insurances bill ?

==

Demographics part pretends that :
"Demographics were completed compiling the information collected in
biannual retrospective studies as required by the State of Michigan.
This data reflects the period of January 2003 (when Stone Hawk first
opened) to March 2006.

A total of 743 individuals entered the program with a total of 579
completions (graduates) by March 30, 2006. Of the 164 that did not
complete, the following is their accountability:" --[ 77,93% had
completed the program? bizarrely, 311 of these 743 people would have
been clients in 2005, 210 in 2004, and only 100 in 2003, total 621 of
the 743 clients in three years

and they come from:

a.. Alcohol (27%) 201
b.. Crystal Meth (11%) 82
c.. Heroin (16%) 119
d.. Crack/Cocaine (25%) 186
e.. Methamphetamines (5%) 37
f.. Methadone (6%) 45
g.. Marijuana (1%) 7
h.. Oxycotin (5%) 37
i.. Other including Xanex (4%) 30
j.. Cross Addicted (1 or more of the above drug) 89% 661
[I'd like to know how what drugs the cross addicts had taken.]
.../...
Racial count:
"Caucasian 76%
Native American 3%
African American 6%
Asian 2%
Mexican 7%
Other 6%"
.../...
[Bizarre salaries counts: everyone would be paid at $7,50 minimum per
hour? I wonder if any scientologist has ever been paid that much. Now, I
can't see how such a 100 max people facility needs three dishwashers;
how it could get 9 nurses: who would accept the scientology system, and
who in scn could hope to get $23,50 per hour (nurse salary there).
Second large post of salaries is... 12 security officers : cost: 196500
dollars. Total of the staffs -64??- does not fit to other totals given
in other pages [supposedly 105 staffs for 100 clients -- also
contradict another passage with supposedly 120 staffs for 311 clients].

GI: for the year 2005, 311 people supposedly paid 8,325.212.
That's indeed 26769 per head, not far from the 27000 they give
otherwise. I wonder if the refunds are shown somewhere.

Note as well their confuse explanation of how their GI is much more
encompassing than its figures say, with a calculation method that I'd
like to see explained:

"However, the aggregate economic impact of an organization such has
Stone Hawk is much more that just the total amount that it and its
employees, students, visitors, and other guests spend in the area. It
also encompasses the impact of this money as it gets spent and re-spent
in the local area, in effect rippling out through the community. In
order to capture this ripple effect, it is necessary to use a technique
such as regional multiplier analysis."
Here is how they explain the miracle:
"The $4.9 million in direct spending in 2005 generates additional
millions of dollars in the region, bring the total area spending to over
$8 million this year. "

Moreover surprising an announcement when it comes from a non-profit
which is tax-exempt... a fact that does not stop Narconon execs to write
that a "TIA Corporation, owner of the property... pays $53,000 in taxes.
$ 53,000 taxes on a 8,5 million GI is not too bad, yes, particularly
since Narconon pays much more than a dime to its ABLE and RTC's
copyrights and trademarks owner (books, services paid to Bridge, to RTC
etc). My estimated payments to the cult: 1,5 million in 2005.
"
Now a question of great interest could be to find out who's behind the
TIA corporation... is that something cruise made up? Is it a placement
by the dwarf of his own 1 to 15 % of the sales made to Cruise or
others?? I did not find anything significative on this "corp" on the
web. What is is, where it is, all this is mysterious.

==

now the rules.
I recommend that ARSers read them, that's similar to rules one would
find in prisons or hospitals' parts for prisoners, and that'e even
worse, because if a prisoner destroys something or what in the building,
he won't have to pay money for it; he won't either have to pay if he
contests a result of a drug analysis done on him "randomly"... The staff
is even confiscating the food coming from home, which is also worse than
in prisons. Also the scientology "PTS/SP handling is contained in such
as: "Phone calls from or to students who have been suspended or left
prior to completion of the program is prohibited". Art is also ridden
when the cult does not like it: " Music with obscene lyrics and vulgar
language will be confiscated and returned to you upon leaving." (I
wonder if Juliette Lewis is allowed!). Same for mail: outcoming and
incoming mails are to be inspected. No money allowed either...and also
worse than in prison, the authorization to go to one's own church on
sundays can be forbidden by the "ethics officer"! that's a gulag, yes.

I'm disgusted. If such ways were applied by such people in France, they
could be jailed up to 15 years.
=========

Susan

Mar 18, 2007, 11:04:34 PM3/18/07

"K Palmer" <yduzit...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

> Dave Touretzky wrote:
>> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
>> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
>> student population, and finances:
>>

>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm
>>
>> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
>> of the most interesting parts?
>>
>> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>>
>> -- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
>> http://Stop-Narconno.org
>
> This little excerpt caught my eye:
>
> "Discussion included the following:
>
> Medical Personnel
> Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
> Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
> One licensed Psychologist
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, that's radical!

Susan

Feisty

Mar 18, 2007, 11:44:43 PM3/18/07

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message news:45fb...@news2.lightlink.com...

> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
> student population, and finances:
>
> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm
>
> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
> of the most interesting parts?
>
> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.

Stated:

"Medical Personnel

Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
One licensed Psychologist"

In the 2007 Wage SUmmary, they account for nurses, but no doctors or psychologist.

=====

Stated:

"Will provide 12 scholarships annually to residents in Manistee County"

redefinition for procurement?

=====

Stated:

"Private pay - they do not bill insurance company, individuals can bill themselves"

Stated in 2007 Wage Summary:

"Medical Biller x 1 2080 hrs x $11.00 per hour = 22,800.00"

LRH degreed? medical? They don't have a medical permit do they?
and
What insurance pays for Narconon - isn't this misleading?

=====

Consensus of the Commissioners in attendance was that they felt the use was similar to
both an Education Facility and Nursing Home or Convalescent Home (previous use). While the
new Zoning Ordinance R-3 Residential Zoning District requires that both of these Special
Uses front on a Key Street they Previous use of a Nursing Home could exempt the
requirement as a continuation of a previous use.

Staff was directed to take the Regulations for both Section 1837 Educational Facility and
Section 1862 Nursing Home or Convalescent Home and combine them into one list that
excluded the requirement of fronting on and being accessed from a key street segment from
the list.

This must be the reason for the use of the name "students." What a crock! An "educational
facility?"

=====

Looking at the Wage proposal summary, it's hard to think they actually pay the help that
much. Could they inflate these numbers out of embarassment, or to save themselves from
looking like a greedy labor camp?

Maureen

Android Cat

Mar 19, 2007, 1:03:57 AM3/19/07
Feisty wrote:
> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
>> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
>> student population, and finances:
>>

>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm

> =====

> Looking at the Wage proposal summary, it's hard to think they
> actually pay the help that much. Could they inflate these numbers out
> of embarassment, or to save themselves from looking like a greedy
> labor camp?

Patty Pieniadz mentioned that previously, they've paid higher salaries then
clawed it back to hide that they were taking the 10% gross off of government
money in cases when by law they're not supposed to.
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/7431703e927686b6/a09347597955e41f#a09347597955e41f

Narconon US continued to be the management organization and after a
few weeks of letting me get used to running NNCT, they started up on
wanting 10% of all the government money.

I wrote up a very long and very clear report explaining to them that
they could not have a percentage of the government money because it
would be illegal. The money can only be spent on those line items for
which the allocation was approved.

Those line items that were approved by the grant were for:

Rent Salaries Utilities Travel expenses (mileage) Administrative
Supplies Telephone

I could not just spend the government grants any which way I wanted, I
had to follow the contract or risk breaking the law and being denied
any future government grants.

I thought I finally got this duplicated by the people at NN US (which
was being run by the US Guardians Office) and then I got an order to
pay the 10 % out of the Salary allotment. Narconon US wanted me to
write each staff member a pay check and then each staff member, was
supposed to donate back that amount that would equal 10 percent.
<more>

--
Ron of that ilk.

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 19, 2007, 12:10:14 PM3/19/07
Feisty wrote:
> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
>> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
>> student population, and finances:
>>

>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm
>>
>> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
>> of the most interesting parts?
>>
>> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>
> Stated:
>
> "Medical Personnel
>
> Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
> Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
> One licensed Psychologist"
>

> In the 2007 Wage SUmmary, they account for nurses, but no doctors or
> psychologist.

Yeah, they are lying as usual. They put in that they will have one
licensed psychologist so it looks like the are complying with the
state licensing requirements or possible funding/insurance
requirements, but they have no intention of hiring or using one as
it would be against policy. >
> =====

> Stated:
>
> "Will provide 12 scholarships annually to residents in Manistee
> County"
> redefinition for procurement?

Again, this is said to comply to some sort or regulation that they
have no intention of complying to.

> =====
>
> Stated:
>
> "Private pay - they do not bill insurance company, individuals can
> bill themselves"
> Stated in 2007 Wage Summary:
>
> "Medical Biller x 1 2080 hrs x $11.00 per hour = 22,800.00"
>

> LRH degreed? medical? They don't have a medical permit do they?
> and
> What insurance pays for Narconon - isn't this misleading?

Exactly.

Patty P

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 19, 2007, 1:03:41 PM3/19/07
On Mar 16, 10:19 pm, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
> student population, and finances:
>
> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplan...

> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
> of the most interesting parts?
>
> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>
> -- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
> http://Stop-Narconno.org <

Ray Hill took up Barbz suggestion to make a page of all the number
crunching he's doing and the additional info others are provding him
on Narconon Stone Hawk 's IRS form 990 returns. Here are the links:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/20070318-narcononstonehawk-crunching.htm

Also, a synthesis of the *published* 990 forms here:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/narcononstonehawk-990s.html

Your efforts and others are documented here:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/topics/narcononstonehawk.html

Mary Out_Of_The_Dark
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/vince-daniels-not-shuddered-into-silence/

Jerry

Mar 19, 2007, 1:14:02 PM3/19/07

> Now a question of great interest could be to find out who's behind the
> TIA corporation... is that something cruise made up? Is it a placement
> by the dwarf of his own 1 to 15 % of the sales made to Cruise or
> others?? I did not find anything significative on this "corp" on the
> web. What is is, where it is, all this is mysterious.

I posted this in another thread, but since it was brought up here,
I'll provide the info. TIA Corporation was formed by Per and Kate
back in 2002. It's "nature of business" as described in their annual
reports is Real Estate. I believe all of the StoneHawk properties are
owned by TIA Corporation, and then StoneHawk rents/leases the
properties from TIA. I assume this would be for liability purposes so
the greatest asset of StoneHawk (its properties and buildings) would
not be assets should they be sued.

Their articles of incorporation and annual reports can be found at the
State of Michigan website:
http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/sr_corp.asp
You can then search by typing in TIA, or their ID# 31217C

StoneHawk is a seperate corporate entity, its ID# is 770372, but if
you search under narconon, you can also find the now defunct
narconon's that were kicked out of the Michigan prison system back in
the early 80's.

Feisty

Mar 20, 2007, 1:57:17 AM3/20/07

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thank you. Yikes! what a scam.

Assuming this was based on all $cientology staff members being "salaried" -

Unless all the nurses were $cientology members, it would be pretty bold to ask a wog to
pay back a "donation of 10 pecent" without question. (An outside nurse would also find
much trouble amongst a bizarre place one would think anyway.)

I was thinking they totally forge amounts - and employees are given much less, (especially
$cientology members.) They would never see this statement and would never know that their
salary was overstated.

Maureen

Feisty

Mar 20, 2007, 2:23:07 AM3/20/07

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Feisty wrote:
>> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
>>> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
>>> student population, and finances:
>>>

>>> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplanningcommission.htm
>>>
>>> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
>>> of the most interesting parts?
>>>
>>> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>>
>> Stated:
>>
>> "Medical Personnel
>>
>> Registered nurse will be at the facility on staff 24/7
>> Two physicians will be on site 2 times a week and on call
>> One licensed Psychologist"
>>

>> In the 2007 Wage SUmmary, they account for nurses, but no doctors or
>> psychologist.
>

> Yeah, they are lying as usual. They put in that they will have one
> licensed psychologist so it looks like the are complying with the
> state licensing requirements or possible funding/insurance
> requirements, but they have no intention of hiring or using one as
> it would be against policy. >
>> =====

Not mentioned in the document was criteria for a "certified addiction" or "substance
abuse" counselor. Are they exempt or trying to avoid having to comply with this rule
because of the goofy "educational facility" permit?

Here's some Michigan info:

Substance Abuse Counselors are required to be licensed/certified with the Certified
Substance Abuse Services. They will assist in setting up a counseling program (517)
241-1970. Also, the Michigan Certified Board for Addiction Professionals has a "Certified
Addiction Counselor Manual" priced at $25.00 (517) 347-0891.

Any counselors not licensed under another law should be licensed with the Department of
Community Health; (517) 335-0918.

http://www.michigan.gov/statelicensesearch/0,1607,7-180-24786_24825-81658--,00.html

More specifically, here:

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-2941_4871_29359-59278--,00.html

Substance Abuse Counselors

Licensure requirements for social work, psychology, and counseling permit the provision of
substance abuse treatment; licensure exceptions are allowable for individuals working in
licensed substance abuse programs.
Requirements, certifications, testing, and credentialing

http://www.icrcaoda.org/credentialing.asp

>> Stated:
>>
>> "Will provide 12 scholarships annually to residents in Manistee
>> County"
>> redefinition for procurement?
>
> Again, this is said to comply to some sort or regulation that they
> have no intention of complying to.
>

>> =====
>>
>> Stated:
>>
>> "Private pay - they do not bill insurance company, individuals can
>> bill themselves"
>> Stated in 2007 Wage Summary:
>>
>> "Medical Biller x 1 2080 hrs x $11.00 per hour = 22,800.00"
>>

>> LRH degreed? medical? They don't have a medical permit do they?
>> and
>> What insurance pays for Narconon - isn't this misleading?
>

> Exactly.

Scamanon.

Maureen

Lulu Belle

Mar 20, 2007, 6:18:21 AM3/20/07
On Mar 20, 1:57 am, "Feisty" <s...@skytoday.com> wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Feisty wrote:
> >> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

> >> =====
>
> >> Looking at the Wage proposal summary, it's hard to think they
> >> actually pay the help that much. Could they inflate these numbers out
> >> of embarassment, or to save themselves from looking like a greedy
> >> labor camp?
>
> > Patty Pieniadz mentioned that previously, they've paid higher salaries then
> > clawed it back to hide that they were taking the 10% gross off of government
> > money in cases when by law they're not supposed to.
> >http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thr...

I totally agree.

I posted somewhere else that, when I was in the Sea Org, I knew an SO
couple who was having a baby who were told they were being sent to
Narconon Chilocco. (Whether or not they ever actually went there, I
don't know.)

It's very hard for me to believe that the people who work at these
places are not primarily Scientology org-type staff. With org-type
staff pay.

banchukita

Mar 20, 2007, 7:17:56 AM3/20/07
On Mar 19, 1:03 pm, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 16, 10:19 pm, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>
> > Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
> > year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
> > student population, and finances:
>
> > http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplan...
>
> > Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
> > of the most interesting parts?
>
> > Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>
> > -- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
> > http://Stop-Narconno.org<
>
> Ray Hill took up Barbz suggestion to make a page of all the number
> crunching he's doing and the additional info others are provding him
> on Narconon Stone Hawk 's IRS form 990 returns. Here are the links:
>
> http://www.xenu-directory.net/20070318-narcononstonehawk-crunching.htm
>
> Also, a synthesis of the *published* 990 forms here:
>
> http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/narcononstonehawk-990s.html

Actual 990s are available in .pdf form on guidestar.org. It is useful
to view several years' worth.

-maggie, human being

> Your efforts and others are documented here:http://www.xenu-directory.net/topics/narcononstonehawk.html
>

> Mary Out_Of_The_Darkhttp://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/vince-daniels-not-shuddered-in...

R. Hill

Mar 20, 2007, 9:53:44 PM3/20/07
On Mar 16, 10:19 pm, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
> Data filed with the Manistee, Michigan City Planning Commission last
> year offers an inside look at Narconon Stone Hawk's staffing levels,
> student population, and finances:
>
> http://Stop-Narconon.org/StoneHawk/Manistee/20060921-manisteecityplan...

> Perhaps someone would like to go through this and post a summary
> of the most interesting parts?
>
> Thanks to an anonymous elf for providing this document.
>
> -- Dave Touretzky: "E pluribus entheta."
> http://Stop-Narconno.org

"The salaries and wages stated below are the same wages paid to
employees In Battle Creek and Albion."

Well, here are the five highest paid employees (excluding directors)
at Battle Creek:

1 administration: $116,971
1 nurse: $92,713
1 intake coordinator: $73,566
1 intake coordinator: $77,395
1 intake coordinator: $74,275
3 more employees paid over $50,000

If what they submitted to the Manistee Planning Commission is true,
this will be highest paid employees (excluding directors) at Manistee:

1 assistant director: $52,000
4 registered nurses: $48,880
2 sauna supervisors: $39,000
2 course room supervisors: $39,000
The highest paid intake counselor will be paid $23,400 according to
the proposed wage scale.

This doesn't look like the same wages to me. I have this idea that
'intake counselors' (or any employee for that matter) are actually
paid a commission each time they recruit, hence the high salaries of
intake counselors at Battle Creek (maybe their base salaries *is*
actually $23,400)

When you look at this, a good portion of the money paid by the clients
is recycled in recruiting activities, through commissions and
'advertising' instead of actually helping people to rehab...

Ray.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 20, 2007, 11:03:48 PM3/20/07
Hi maggie, Thanks for the suggestion. R. Hill and I both have all
the back year returns on pdf . I got them from Economic Research
Intitiute's site (without having to register, as one has to do at
Guide Star). http://www.eri-nonprofit-salaries.com/

I posted info and links in the past to Stone Hawk's records @ ERI &
that is probably why he's thanking me, because I didn't do anything
else, lol :)
http://groups.google.sc/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c6cafeb9a303b58aand

Guide Star is a very well known site and I just never seem to have or
patience to register when I already have the ERI site. Frankly, I
cannot keep up with all the sites I am registered to already since
coming to a.r.s..At ERI 2006 year returns have not been posted for
either Stone Hawk or Narconon Int and I am presuming both are late. I
may wind up having to register in the neqr future, just to double
check if anyone has them.

Maybe they are being 'audited' by the IRS?

Again, thaniks!
Mary Out_Of_The_Dark

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 21, 2007, 11:26:00 AM3/21/07
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

>> http://Stop-Narconno.org
>"The salaries and wages stated below are the same wages paid to
>employees In Battle Creek and Albion."

I bet that all that "pay" gets dumped back into the Scientology
crooks' coffers via their fake "courses." It's classic money
laundering. It's what Lisa McPherson appears to have been doing
for the crime syndicate.

---
"I'm a gay atheist and wonder if you have meetings." - Email