Dear OSA,

Tanya Lennox Durni

May 5, 2002, 6:03:11 PM5/5/02
Dear OSA,

In an effort to save your organization wasted time and effort, let me introduce myself to you, again.  My name is Tanya Lennox Durni.

Don't you remember me?  You keep sending scientology propaganda, knowledge reports and recruitment letters to my family, at my property, in Rochester, NY.  You have an interesting chain of communication.  Your language on the phone and in your letters, is not always becoming of a so called "church".  However, they are your words not mine.

Yesterday, I peacefully carried my sign informing people about the web sites xenu.net and xenu.ca. During this time, a woman from inside one of your buildings tried to video tape me through the glass.  Why didn't she just come out and ask me my name?  When this person wasn't satisfied with her results, out came someone else with a camera, trying to snap my photo.  Obviously, your members were not satisfied of these efforts to video tape and snap photos of me.  I came to this conclusion after someone snuck up behind me, asked me a question, and as I turned to answer her she snapped a photo of my face.  After which, this women proceeded to run away and ignore me.  Oh well, if you want a good photo of me please contact the PGA of America, the USGA, NYSGA, RDGA, WRDGA, WNYGA, Golf Week, The Golf Channel (they have me on video), the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, my employer or lets see... hum... I think the family's attorneys have some good ones of me also... or there is always my family, now they have the best photos.

If you really need to go through all that nonsense to figure out who I am, let me spare you the trouble.  I have already told you who I am and where I work.  What else would you like to know?  Based on the questions in your propaganda, applications, and FREE personality tests, you have probably already gleaned all of this information and much more about myself and my family.

Don't you remember,  you have asked my family to do some "serious dissemination" about scientology.   Disseminate means "to scatter widely, as in sowing a seed; distribute; disperse.  To spread abroad; promulgate widely."  At least that is what the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language states. OSA, you will be happy to know the whole family is working hard on spreading our knowledge and various experiences with the scientology organization to the rest of the world.  I assume that you approve of our efforts, since you have kept in touch with us through your very interesting and various communication lines.

Best Regards,

Tanya Lennox Durni

PS  Is it standard procedure to copy write your letters?   Seems like an unnecessary expense.  I mean, wouldn't it be better to spend the money helping people?

Tigger

May 5, 2002, 6:51:23 PM5/5/02
Date: Sun, May 5, 2002, 10:03pm (CDT+5) From: tdu...@rochester.rr.com
(Tanya Lennox Durni)
Date: Sun, May 5, 2002, 10:03pm (CDT+5) From: tdu...@rochester.rr.com
(Tanya Lennox Durni) writes (to whom?):

>Dear OSA,

(snip) because it couldn't be CCP'd. (Maybe the white background?)

I didn't notice any to address on this. If you need an address where
you can send your "letter" no doubt someone could provide an email
and/or snail mail one for OSA.

Tigger

"I DON'T GIVE THEM HELL. I JUST TELL THEM THE TRUTH AND THEY THINK IT'S
HELL."'

Harry S. Truman (GIVE 'EM HELL, HARRY)
U. S. President

Brian James

May 5, 2002, 9:49:25 PM5/5/02
Tanya Lennox Durni <tdu...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<3CD5AD7E...@rochester.rr.com>...

> Dear OSA,
>
> In an effort to save your organization wasted time and effort, let me
> introduce myself to you, again. My name is Tanya Lennox Durni.

And, Dear OSA, my name is Brian James and I'm assisting in organizing
a picket of your Chicago org in late spring. If you'd like MY picture
click here:
http://www.great-debate.com/0675ec40.jpg
I'll be the one with the huge sign that looks like this:
http://64.77.104.36/picketsign.gif
with this graphic:
http://www.iseeinteractive.net/mp3/cossux.jpg
and I'll be wearing a T-shirt with this on it:
http://www.iseeinteractive.net/mp3/tubby.jpg

Remember, it's Brian with an "I" not a "Y." Oh, and by the way, at
least one (perhaps 2) local news crews will be there as well, along
with off-duty police. With any luck you'll be true to your form on the
6 o'clock news! Hope to see ya there.

DISrespectfully,
Brian James

(P.S., this wasn't meant to be disrespectful to any individuals, OSA
or otherwise. Only to OSA as a whole... a.k.a. the "goon squad." It's
the MANAGEMENT I object to, not the victims themselves whom have been
duped into their ranks. I hope that our Chicago Picket can plant the
seed in their minds that their cult is using them as expendable
hardware... "Fleshware?")

barb

May 6, 2002, 9:17:54 AM5/6/02

Meatware...
--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

Jeff Lennox

May 6, 2002, 6:25:18 PM5/6/02
Brian,

When is your picket? The family wants to know. Please email me.