ORG CLOSED DUE TO rAIDS

barbz

Oct 30, 2008, 4:09:12 PM10/30/08
The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-org-31349/
barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Maureen

Oct 30, 2008, 4:56:02 PM10/30/08
On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...

> --
> --
> barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>
> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno:  business
> opportunity.
>
> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
>                 -Chris Leithiser

Hmm.. Noone is left to answer any questions, being that there will be
massive press about the boys at the cult compound?

(Jimmy Cagney voice)
"youuu dirty pi-rate!"

:-)

Maureen

lawt...@hotmail.co.uk

Oct 30, 2008, 6:37:19 PM10/30/08

Fantastic news. It's great to see a shrinking cult.

Keep Scientology Down!

Lawtears

Eldon

Oct 30, 2008, 6:45:08 PM10/30/08
On Oct 30, 9:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...

That was due to your postulate, wasn't it? You put a hex on the
fuckers, didn't you?

If they know what's good for them, they will never lay a finger on you
again. ;-)

t_shuffle

Oct 30, 2008, 10:21:20 PM10/30/08

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:
> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-org-31349/
> --

This is a beautiful thing.

Calculon

Oct 30, 2008, 10:31:05 PM10/30/08
On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...

> --
> --
> barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>
> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno:  business
> opportunity.
>
> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
>                 -Chris Leithiser

Don't wanna rain on the parade, because them leaving an area somewhat
near the Gaslamp ( but not really walking distance) is great.
They do still have their FAIL old college campus they bought earlier
this year for their Ideal Org.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5247/is_/ai_n28574942

Needs a lot of work, and is nice and out of the way from future prey.
Have fun paying for it San Diego Scientologists!

phil scott

Oct 30, 2008, 10:54:46 PM10/30/08
On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...

> --
> --
> barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>
> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno:  business
> opportunity.
>
> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
>                 -Chris Leithiser

wow... thats very interesting...they just moved in, business
sucks...real estate is crashing... and scn is selling... all that
points to a collapse, not a move up.

Phil scott

Message has been deleted

barbz

Oct 30, 2008, 11:55:07 PM10/30/08

Yeah, well...the poor suckers who make up the "church" of Scientology
here kicked down a few million to purchase a crumbling heap east of the
city; the former Coleman College campus. It is on an 8 acre plot, but
the building itself has serious structural problems that will cost a
fortune to fix up to code.

Broker for the org is Jonathon Garmen, OTVIII and a WISE member.
So you gotta wonder if it'll be a sale, or some sort of financial real
estate shenanigans. If a Starbucks goes in there, we'll know it was
really sold.

Black Mamba

Oct 30, 2008, 11:55:05 PM10/30/08
>> On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:

(SNIP)

What?!?

Do you mean to say that a team of people has as of yet not yet marched
down to the alleged *now closing org* with 4 foot sledgehammers in their
hands, to give the Scientologists a real farewell to remember?

I am just kidding of course

But, on a more serious note, this is not the first to Church of
Scietology building to close and it certainly will not be the last!

Larr
{LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

barbz

Oct 30, 2008, 11:59:32 PM10/30/08
Eldon wrote:
> On Oct 30, 9:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...
>
> That was due to your postulate, wasn't it? You put a hex on the
> fuckers, didn't you?
>
> If they know what's good for them, they will never lay a finger on you
> again. ;-)

Happily, they're not that bright. I won't be as nice next time...

barbz

Oct 31, 2008, 12:05:21 AM10/31/08
Calculon wrote:
> On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...
>> --
>> --
>> barb
>> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>>
>> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
>> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
>> opportunity.
>>
>> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
>> -Chris Leithiser
>
> Don't wanna rain on the parade, because them leaving an area somewhat
> near the Gaslamp ( but not really walking distance) is great.
> They do still have their FAIL old college campus they bought earlier
> this year for their Ideal Org.

Not really walking distance? Surely you jest! Anonymous walks there from
the Gaslamp, enturbulates on Broadway, marches around downtown for a
couple of miles and winds up back at the org on a regular basis.

> http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5247/is_/ai_n28574942
>
> Needs a lot of work, and is nice and out of the way from future prey.
> Have fun paying for it San Diego Scientologists!

Yeah, it's out of the way and falling down. Nice move, not!

Calculon

Oct 31, 2008, 12:25:26 AM10/31/08

Well..you guise are awesome and strong and doesn't afraid of walking.
Most tourists and standard scilon prey would not likely walk to that
org. Looked like a boring area.

barbz

Oct 31, 2008, 2:18:06 AM10/31/08
> Well..you guise are awesome and strong and doesn't afraid of walking.
> Most tourists and standard scilon prey would not likely walk to that
> org. Looked like a boring area.

Oh, you're definitely right there. There is *nothing* of interest to
tourists up in that 'hood except parking spaces. So you do see them as
they walk downhill to the Gaslamp. But mostly it's homeless guys and
service workers making their way home on the bus. Sunday, quite a crowd
because there are a number of real churches in that area.

Scientology removing itself from that environment is strange, but
considering they might just be doing a real estate shell game, they may
be there a while as "renters" or something.

Jens Tingleff

Oct 31, 2008, 4:17:25 AM10/31/08

Eldon

Oct 31, 2008, 7:58:17 AM10/31/08

Yes, and having that For Sale sign on the building can't be much of a
morale booster for the staff and public unless they've been told a
pretty convincing lie about why it is a move up.

Maybe someone should try calling the Scieno real estate agent and ask
him for some details.

> Phil scott

Fredric L. Rice

Nov 1, 2008, 12:03:47 AM11/1/08
barbz <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

I'll purchase it. Turn it in to a business that rapes its customers
while draining their bank accounts -- a welcome change for the
neighborhood.

---
Enturbulation 2.0 is up: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/
Sweden exposes NarCONon fraud: http://vimeo.com/1930770

Android Cat

Oct 31, 2008, 11:24:32 PM10/31/08
Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> barbz <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>> The San Diego org has a for sale sign on it:
>> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-org-31349/
>
> I'll purchase it. Turn it in to a business that rapes its customers
> while draining their bank accounts -- a welcome change for the
> neighborhood.

They're mocking up their Idea Org:
http://www.scientology-sandiego.com/idealorg/index.html

--
Ron of that ilk.

feministe

Nov 1, 2008, 4:28:50 AM11/1/08
"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de

> On Oct 31, 3:54 am, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
>> On Oct 30, 1:09 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>
>> > The San Diego org has a for sale sign on
>> > it:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/hey-buddy-wanna-buy-or...
>> > --
>> > --
>> > barb
>> > Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>>
>> > "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
>> > terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
>> > opportunity.
>>
>> > $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
>> > -Chris Leithiser
>>
>> wow... thats very interesting...they just moved in, business
>> sucks...real estate is crashing... and scn is selling... all that
>> points to a collapse, not a move up.
>
> Yes, and having that For Sale sign on the building can't be much of a
> morale booster for the staff and public unless they've been told a
> pretty convincing lie about why it is a move up.

Probably they got new sets of splendid doctored & photoshopped images of the
next org that does not exist. I'd like to know how much money the Feschbach,
the Zwans, the cruises, the revoltas and some other big-money people have
given to add some new building instead. Scientology has only one way now to
appear winning: that's getting new people in in countries where it is not
yet seen as the dangerous cult it is, and buying big things in countries
where it is seen as a crazy group of losers.

feministe

Nov 1, 2008, 4:33:50 AM11/1/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

Exactly what I said on my last message. Like in Roma, where the cult has
bought a big ex-church +buildings of a congregation, or in Moscow years ago,
etc. The only few real ones looking completed seem to be Madrid, Berlin and
London.

Strange enough, they bought this giant thing in Brussels (ca 90000 square
feet), are unable to house it, have not one sould in it, and they did not
try to buy such a big thing in Paris. True, France a a law now that could be
applied, forbidding the cult activities "forever", and we hope it'll be
applied when they'll lose their next trial.

Eldon

Nov 1, 2008, 8:05:37 AM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 9:28 am, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message denews:bbcca699-495f-497b...@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...

> >> wow... thats very interesting...they just moved in, business
> >> sucks...real estate is crashing... and scn is selling... all that
> >> points to a collapse, not a move up.
>
> > Yes, and having that For Sale sign on the building can't be much of a
> > morale booster for the staff and public unless they've been told a
> > pretty convincing lie about why it is a move up.
>
> Probably they got new sets of splendid doctored & photoshopped images of the
> next org that does not exist.

That's possible, but as Barb and others observed, their future "ideal
org" in San Diego will need lots of work before they can move in. No
matter how much they spend, it might take a year to fix it.

They can't just shut down the existing org until it's ready, even if
they have only a few students and PCs. So it seems likely that they
will stay in this building for some time even if it is sold.

> I'd like to know how much money the Feschbach,
> the Zwans, the cruises, the revoltas and some other big-money people have
> given to add some new building instead. Scientology has only one way now to
> appear winning: that's getting new people in in countries where it is not
> yet seen as the dangerous cult it is,

What country is that, Roger? Bulgravia perhaps? Or some country on
Venus?

> and buying big things in countries
> where it is seen as a crazy group of losers.

Yes, they have certainly made some big investments in Europe, and some
cities of the US as well. The more I consider it, the more I think
Phil's multi-renter tax dodge money laundering scheme is the only
answer that makes sense. At this point, they simply can't be bringing
in enough raw meat or selling enough materials to pay for all that
expensive real estate.

SP4123105

Nov 1, 2008, 8:25:04 PM11/1/08

In the recent past, they've put a fair bit of money into a few places
here in Canada. Alas, here it isn't a tax exempt Church and their
poor investments aren't working out. The new fancy, shmancy places
just aren't drawing in any wogs.

Anonymous, the old-guard critics and the media (that aren't afraid,
that is) are truly making headway in educating J.Q.Public. I've been
asking around and it's amaaaaaaazing how many people now laugh when I
mention the word "$cientology."