Seeking information on Keith Little aka Whippersnapper

xe...@equalizr.dissimulo.com

Dec 2, 2003, 10:59:48 AM12/2/03
I'm researching whether or not Keith Little aka "Pchelp" is the same
Keith Little as the infamous "whippersnapper" (whip...@cris.com) who is
listed in the A.R.S. who's who. Any information anyone may have on
Keith Little either as "pchelp" or as "whippersnapper", please contact
me at the above address.

"Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
A.R.S. during those years.

Thanks in advance. Will post my conclusive research here when I compile
it. If Keith Little aka Pchelp is the same K.L. as the Whippersnapper,
ars regulars may be interested in my findings.

The Equalizer
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Android Cat

Dec 2, 2003, 12:06:20 PM12/2/03
xe...@equalizr.dissimulo.com wrote:
> "Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
> 1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
> Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
> A.R.S. during those years.

By deleted, you mean that they're not in Google? Do you know if Whipsnap
deleted them himself? It's too bad that there's no indication (like
Homer's useful bot on ARS) when a message is removed from GoogleGroups.
I'm sure that Co$ would love to slowly erode the archive of ARS if Google
didn't catch them at it. (And I have no idea if Google is keeping any
kind of watch against this, or that Co$ isn't actively doing this.)

--
Ron of that ilk.
History just isn't what it used to be.

Warrior

Dec 2, 2003, 2:18:47 PM12/2/03
In article <TQKZSE5Y3795...@anonymous.poster>,
xe...@equalizr.dissimulo.com says...

>I'm researching whether or not Keith Little aka "Pchelp" is the same
>Keith Little as the infamous "whippersnapper" (whip...@cris.com) who
>is listed in the A.R.S. who's who. Any information anyone may have on
>Keith Little either as "pchelp" or as "whippersnapper", please contact
>me at the above address.
>
>"Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
>1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
>Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
>A.R.S. during those years.
>
>Thanks in advance. Will post my conclusive research here when I compile
>it. If Keith Little aka Pchelp is the same K.L. as the Whippersnapper,
>ars regulars may be interested in my findings.
>
>The Equalizer

I'm definitely interested in your findings, and I think I know what you're
going to find, but I won't spoil your fun. :)

I've posted quite a bit about D. Keith Little. Search Google Groups on
author "Warrior" and his name and nicks, "whipsnap" and "whippersnapper".

Here's some more info:

PCHelp's Network Tracer: http://www.pc-help.org/trace.htm

http://www.google.com/groups?as_oq=keith&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_uauthors=pchelp&lr=lang_en&hl=en

Note that the town of Manson is right on Lake Chelan.

Registrant Name: PC Help (pc-help.org)
Registrant Organization: PC Help
Registrant Street1: P.O. Box 581
Registrant City: Manson
Registrant State: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98831

His home page: http://www.nwinternet.com/~pchelp/

Here's his picture:
http://www.pc-help.org/www.nwinternet.com/pchelp/smile1.jpg

Email addresses: pch...@pc-help.org and pch...@nwi.net)

Search Google Groups on author "whip...@cris.com" and posts that
mention "Washington"
http://www.google.com/groups?as_oq=washington&safe=off&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_uauthors=whipsnap%40cris.com&lr=lang_en&hl=en

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Warrior

Dec 2, 2003, 3:02:36 PM12/2/03
In article <TQKZSE5Y3795...@anonymous.poster>,
xe...@equalizr.dissimulo.com says...

>I'm researching whether or not Keith Little aka "Pchelp" is the same
>Keith Little as the infamous "whippersnapper" (whip...@cris.com) who is
>listed in the A.R.S. who's who. Any information anyone may have on
>Keith Little either as "pchelp" or as "whippersnapper", please contact
>me at the above address.
>
>"Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
>1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
>Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
>A.R.S. during those years.

Now I am even more interested. I *know* that I posted about Keith
Little having done the "Personal Integrity Course" pilot. My post has
apparently been deleted from the Deja/Google archives since I cannot
find it.

>Thanks in advance. Will post my conclusive research here when I compile
>it. If Keith Little aka Pchelp is the same K.L. as the Whippersnapper,
>ars regulars may be interested in my findings.
>
>The Equalizer

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Jurybox

Dec 3, 2003, 3:15:22 AM12/3/03
In article <TQKZSE5Y3795...@anonymous.poster>
xe...@equalizr.dissimulo.com wrote:

> "Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
> 1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
> Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
> A.R.S. during those years.

There should be many people with the complete ARS archive for
those years. Here is a partial header of the archive being given
away. You may have to pay a fee, but if it's important to you it
might be your only option:

From: bo...@xs4all.nl (Boudewijn van Ingen)
Subject: CD Archive of ARS...
Date: 2000/06/20

Check the entire thread to see if someone there has it if
Boudewijn isn't available.

--
"I do not believe in ... any of Scientology's absolutist
platitudes that attempt to reduce all of life and thought,

Xenu made me do it!

ri...@stalkers.paradise

Dec 4, 2003, 1:24:27 PM12/4/03
On 2 Dec 2003 15:59:48 -0000, you wrote:

>I'm researching whether or not Keith Little aka "Pchelp" is the same
>Keith Little as the infamous "whippersnapper" (whip...@cris.com) who is
>listed in the A.R.S. who's who. Any information anyone may have on
>Keith Little either as "pchelp" or as "whippersnapper", please contact
>me at the above address.
>
>"Whipsnap" deleted a number of his posts to A.R.S. from the years
>1996-1998, especially his full description of his training in the Sea
>Org. I am especially interested in any access to a full archive of
>A.R.S. during those years.
>
>Thanks in advance. Will post my conclusive research here when I compile
>it. If Keith Little aka Pchelp is the same K.L. as the Whippersnapper,
>ars regulars may be interested in my findings.

You people are a bunch of stalkers.