Sydney org emails

barbz

Jun 29, 2006, 11:18:31 AM6/29/06
Emma's been posting these things from May and June...
Lots of them.
Does every member get spammed like this? Is it a constant barrage, or is
this May/June block unique?
Spidergraham
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered.

Jun 29, 2006, 11:46:08 AM6/29/06

barbz wrote:
> Emma's been posting these things from May and June...
> Lots of them.
> Does every member get spammed like this? Is it a constant barrage, or is
> this May/June block unique?

Worried, phony critic fake chaplain wannabe-biker-queen barbzzz?

:-)

.Lily.

For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:
:: The Hitchhiker's Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of Truth
Seeker's Articles About This Newsgroup ::

or try this link: <http://tinyurl.com/jvmbe>

barbz

Jun 29, 2006, 2:18:00 PM6/29/06
the even harder to handle .Lily Firered. wrote:

> barbz wrote:
>
>>Emma's been posting these things from May and June...
>>Lots of them.
>>Does every member get spammed like this? Is it a constant barrage, or is
>>this May/June block unique?
>

> Worried, phony critic fake chaplain wannabe-biker-queen barbzzz?
>
> :-)
>
> .Lily.

Hardly, OSA op posing as a "true critic."
Just curious.

:P

Phil Scott

Jul 1, 2006, 12:34:06 AM7/1/06

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> the even harder to handle .Lily Firered. wrote:
>
>> barbz wrote:
>>
>>>Emma's been posting these things from May and June...
>>>Lots of them.
>>>Does every member get spammed like this? Is it a constant
>>>barrage, or is
>>>this May/June block unique?
>>

>> Worried, phony critic fake chaplain wannabe-biker-queen
>> barbzzz?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> .Lily.
>
> Hardly, OSA op posing as a "true critic."
> Just curious.
>
> :P

anyone who attacks an critic that has been met in person, and
or uses their real name and speaks out to expose the criminal
cult is a real critic.... anyone who attacks or tries to
degrade a real and established critic, even if its just small
hits but does it from an anon account...is an OSA op.

its that simple... these are either directly employed by the
cult..or doing its bidding as a 'good scientologist.'...we
have 12 years experience with that, hundred of traces...and
ex's leaving who have spilled the beans on the mess..

No legitimate critic attacks another... maybe some
dissagreement but not attack or attempts to smear or ruin.

Phil Scott