Hope THIS ANSWERS some QUESTIONS

RUPROSE

May 22, 2001, 5:19:26 PM5/22/01
Since being asked to explain the last post of "Have you seen this," first thank
you for asking. Next you need to understand some context of the situation
before many points will become clear.

The context has been, if my real posts went thru it was rear. So worrying about
trivial items was not on the agenda. By trivial items what is meant is proper
format, editing, canceling etc. Most of my posts were just centered on getting
the Truth out one way or another. If most of the URL's needed for direct
documentation were denied me then the option was to pick a way to verify
connections to my eyewitness knowledge. (Keeping this explanation brief yet
telling you enough is hard - a book would be easier)

But let's try anyway. What has been needed on my part was to read between the
lines so to say? Emails, URL's, Posts, etc., were more to gauge the shadow
governments activities or lack of response. If this makes sense to you so far
great, however, just keep in mind questions are VERY welcome. If you do not get
a response from me, that only means your question was not seen by me.

Now looking at the last post in question. Even US Mail has been questionable at
best when it comes to going directly to the source of inquiry. If you have been
able to follow the long list of court activity that is being totally
circumvented by GW BUSH. These have been multiple entries into various
Newsgroups. If you have not seen them just let me know. This same post was
submitted to other newsgroups yet the only one that appeared to have actually
seen the post and have been able to read it was Serial Crimes.

As to the content of the original post in question. Just as earlier stated it
was really meant as a way to get thru to GW BUSH. His response or lack of
response was what the purpose, of the attempt to communicate. If he stepped
forward and simply answered many question of mine, not to mention mandatory
litigation against him, this post would never have been needed in the first
place. His silence is equivalent to admission of guilt. The more that efforts
are made to shut me up the more it is obvious that the litigation and points
brought up by me are correct and right on. Unfortunately due to the blockage of
communication the rest of you have not seen what has been available to me.

Now the meaning of the post is challenging Bush to come forward before the
other entities involved get vicious even with him. He knows even if he has only
half the intellect of the average citizen that now is a dangerous time for him.
He is apparently seeking help from worldwide "connected" sources. Some of his
nervousness is likely due to the pressure of knowing he must seek help with
this. Even the SS (you need to know a lot more about this) or "Secret Service"
at this point is close to turning on him. Yes, the best thing is for the Truth
to come out no matter what Bush does. But we do not have to encourage the
violence. If people understand his connection to the Iran Contra Affair his
political life will be exposed for the joke it is.

The reason for calling it a joke is let's say just for instance if you had a
"President" that not only arranged a LONG LIST of assassinations. And this same
person is obviously in the middle of the cover-up of MANY more murders. Then
this same person buys the election again. Yes, it just happened to be more
public knowledge this time. But even the Supreme Court becomes a joke due to
giving him his every wish, to the point of calling the US CONSTITUTION dead.
Yet the same ones took an "Oath to uphold the US CONSTITUTION." So something
else is going on. Would you call him your "President" or would you call him a
joke?

ORIGINAL POST:
Mr. Bush the Denise Dercel BUSH murder was a direct message to you wasn't
it?

When her head just happened to be taken by the Green River Killer to T igard
OR
just off of T ualatin Rd.. Then the remaining part of the skeleton was left in
T ukwilla,WA. That said a lot to you didn't it? In that each name just
happened
to start with T for Terryle, right? Or was it supposed to also refer to
Triangle? (which also just by "chance" was the shape of the location of
dumpsites in Washington State of the Green River Killer wasn't it - the
TRIANGLE just got larger and larger) [Note also, the triangle evidence on some
of the bodies] http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial3/greenriver2/5.htm
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial3/greenriver3/12.htm

Wasn't it convient that you were "Ambassador to the United Nations from
1971-1973 DId you have some nice talks with Akbar Moshashemi or Abulguzzi
Nahani, or the other people that might have been involved in the Iran Contra?

[These are specific people involved in the Iran side durring the Iran Contra]

Not to mention being "Liaison Officer for the US of the People's Republic of
China 1974-1975 This information was mandatory for the completion of the Drug
Triangle wasn't it?

[China is the third or other part of the Drug Triangle]

But best of all being the DDCI or Director of CIA 1976-1977 certainly put
things together for you, amazing right?

[Access to weaponry, guns, etc. not to mention power.]

Yet even better, being Vice President from 1980-1988 under Reagan (who now
can't even speak for himself) gave you time to line it all up didn't it?

[Once again influential position and access of power.]

So that when you made sure you became President, it was a matter of really
"cashing in so to say" yet in the mean time making yourself (sort of) look
good? [except for the list of people you 'pardoned' ]

Now you have your son continue this "plan" of yours, is that not the case?

Just a few more questions George Bush:

Why was the "investigation" of the Green River Killer accused of being
'secretive and elitist'? http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial3/greenriver2/3.htm

When the telephone campaign was used to try to gain leads on the Green River
Killer why did the Telephone company register 100,000 calls but only 10,000
were recieved? http://wwwcrimelibrary.com/serial3/greenriver3/9.htm

Ever though Andrea Childers came up missing in April 1983 why was her name just
dropped until 1989?

Did it by a chance have something to do with my friend and her husband that
owned the small ranch close by me. When her husband almost attacked me in
spring of 1983, with the words you know more than you are letting on - is there

by a chance a "connection"???

[1989 was the year of the BIG DRUG busts in Steilacoom WA (note the location of
one of my properties called the Ft. Steilacoom apartments)centered around
Iranian drug running in connection to the Armed Forces]

Why did 41 of the GRK victims come up missing the days the vice cops just so
happened to NOT be working?
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial3/g
reenriver3/5.htm

John McMahon DDCI from 1982-1986 was given specific instructions wasn't he?

Does Dangerous Dissident List sound familiar?

It is pretty easy to keep someone from making a decent living by using those
terms isn't it?

[In other words sometimes there would not be any other choice of "employment"
so to say other than turning to prositution. And drugs are just part of street
life.]

Did the message from the Green River Killer just happen to mean your head will
roll if something goes wrong?

PL Johnson-Holm

Subj: IF MEDIA were doing their job this could not happen
Date: 5/8/01 9:06:26 PM EST
From: RUPROSE

Serial Killer info.

Right after Terryle married me, we stopped by his mother's house and she got a
phone call as we stood there. It was from one of the cult group (at that time I
didn't know anything about, Terryle had "departed from") asking how he was
doing apparently, because she answered "He is fine." When the cult person was
told he was just married the question in returned must have been "Is she still
around?" because that is what Chris (Terryle's Mother) repeated.

BTW this same cult, one usually NEVER "departs from." Only recently has there
been progress, so others are now able to depart. However, to this day this same
cult considers you SP and fairgamed (which is about the equivalent of being
EXTREMELY Blacklisted/Blackballed,etc. particularly when Terryle "left" but all
they did was back off and leave him alone).

Other peculiar happenings:

Terryle would just change the subject if asked about strange smells in the
trunk of car.

We had a Fiat, then two different Volvos, Ford and Ford LTD. Terryle was
against stationwagons and expressed this vehemently.

Terryle insisted on having a car with a trunk, and that I stay out of it.

Terryle was gone for long periods of time repeatedly.

Terryle would have lengthy discussions with his father no one else was to
listen to.

Terryle would for no apparent reason flare up at odd times. Remembering back
many times when it was a special news bulletin etc..

Terryle ran out of gas one day and demanded I go get the gas and take the baby
too, that he HAD to stay with the car.

Terryle was gone long periods of time, when we would go to my brother's place
in Tigard Oregon.

Terryle was even gone a long time when we just stopped to get gas at
BattleGround, WA, coming back from CA.

Terryle showed up with what I thought was my ID, so I grabbed it out of his
hand. Only to find out that it was the ID of a woman 20ish medium complexion,
dark eyes and dark hair, with 4 names and the last name started with Mal---. He
yanked it back from me with a weird look. The baby was in my arms at the time
started to cry. Terryle waved one of the cards at the baby and the little one
grasped it. Not knowing how many germs were on that card I started to take it
away. He was adamant "If my son wants it he can have it." Right after that we
were supposed to see his parents off at the Airport. The card made its rounds
to each child but ended up in the baby's hands when reaching the airport.
Terryle started to take it, his mother walked up then he was busy doing
something else. We said our good-byes at Gate B-4 headed back down the aisle
way and realized the card was gone. Terryle was beyond just agitated I said "I
don't know where it is, it could be a lot of places." He tore off to gate B-4
just as they were closing the gate. We had to get going the baby was crying,
hungry, wet and the parking toll was running up.

Another time when visiting his parents house, I happened to enter thru the
garage. Hanging up were wet hip boots that had a peculiar smell. On the floor
again were pinkish pieces of glass in front of the work bench. So when going
upstairs I said to Chris "would you make sure the children don't go
downstairs," "the hip boots---" she interrupted me and said "I don't know why
he keeps those around." Very briskly she just wanted to change the subject.

One of the smells in the trunk was the same as the smell of the Hip boots.

Later, when smelling a part of the Green River the smell was the same.

Terryle would only allow $200 a month for all food clothing and misc. items. So
cutting costs were mandatory. At different times he tore out the door when we
had a meat substitute for dinner.

When we had fish for dinner he would be out the door quickly too.

Boy did he get upset when my Brother Fred needed me to dog-sit Fred's wife's
large dog.

After my buying a double deck recording unit from Magnolia HiFi, he about hit
the roof. Right after that he made the comment "I showed them" (he was
referring to the Magnolia HiFi).

Throughout the years Terryle has done MANY violent things one would never even
consider if one is a fully sane, mature, grown adult.

Terryle had something rolled up in his teeth which looked like a personal item
of mine, and came at me in the middle of the night with sharp scissors.

You might want to check closer in Eastern Washington for bodies, because he has
been going to the Gorge alone to "see concerts."

This is example of information post that was tried to be used to get the
investigation going. Unfortunately my schedule was so busy, due to preparing
the case #98-CV35303-Joiner. This post was repeated mostly due to time
constraints.
Subj: Is the Auburn murder another Green River Killer murder?
Date: 3/15/01

If anyone would ask me some questions (including Tom Jensen) they would start
getting a lot more answers: such as why was the Malvar card at Gate B-4 Sea Tac
Airport, What did the fish, meat (sausage) mean, What did the dog mean or
probably refer to, the false teeth etc..

Re: Green River Killer

>Terryle L. Holm White Male should be suspect of GRK, lives in West Seattle.
>
>1.Terryle is a 53 year old balding white who looks very similar to Yates (the
>one arrested in Spokane). Btw Terryle was in Spokane at the time of that
>episode.
>
>2.Terryle's Father had an extensive knowledge of all dumpsites even half way
>near. His hobby was digging through the trash for "valuables."
>
>3.His Father also kept a pair of wading boots hanging in the garage. More than
>once they were wet. Yet, his Mother stated she had no idea why he even kept
>them around. On the garage floor there also, were bits of pinkish looking
>glass.
>
>The reason the blue and white truck was not mentioned more was, his Father
>only owned it for a relatively short time.
>
>4/28/75 U of W found 4/30/75 multiple stab wounds Hallie Seaman
>
>He admitted to me that he wanted to go back to the U of W but he also acted
>strange about doing so. And in 1987 he attempted to kill his bride with a
>sharp scissors while he had a strange rolled up type string held by his teeth.
>
>About Dec. 18, 1981 Terry proposed to his bride to be.
>
>*12/18/81 body found in Portland thought to be GRK
>
>The reason for no deaths in May and June of 82 he was getting ready for his
>wedding on the 26th of June and his 10 day honeymoon. After the honeymoon the
>couple visited his brothers place in Tacoma. However he was gone a lot, some
>with his brother, but not always with him.
>
>1/21/82 body found in Federal Way
> 1/29/82 body found in Seattle Virginia K.Taylor 19
> 2/4/82 Female body found Seatac Joan Lucinda Conner16
> 4/27/82 Female body found Teresa Kine 27
>*7/7/82 Wed.11:20PM Female body Fed Way Amina Agisheff 36 mother of 2
>*7/8/82 Tacoma found 7/15/82 Karen Andrea Thomas
>*7/8/82Thur.noon found in Tacoma Wendy Coffield 16
>
>My guess is check the flight logs for when a pilot Gary Mercer worked, the
>info will probably parrellel several disappearances. Nothing against
GaryMercer
>but he is the pilot Terryle was dropping off to work. Terryle
particularlywould
>take off on Saturdays and Sunday afternoon, evenings and would be just gone.
>
>7/17/82 Sat. 11AM Found Seatac Gisele A Louvorn 17
had ring
> 7/25/82 Sun.3-7PM last seen 3 Bears Motel Debra Lynn Bonner 23
>
>Many times he said he was going to visit his mother or parents, however, when
>calling him when something happened to come up a couple of times, he was not
>there. And he was gone a LOT till wee hours in the morning even when he had
>to work later that day.
>
>8/1/82 Sun.8:30PM found SeaTac Marcia Faye Chapman 31
> 8/11/82 Wed.7:45PM found SeaTac Cythia Jean Hinds 17
> 8/12/82 Thur.12:52PM found Angle Lake Opal Charmaine Mills16
> 8/28/82 Sat.11:30PM Disappeared from SeaTac Kase Ann Lee 16
> 8/29/82 Sun 3-6PM Found Star Lake area Terry Lynn Milligan 16
>
>About the middle of September 1982 his bride discovered she was pregnant.
>
>9/15/82 Wed 8:30PM 8 months pregnant Mary Bridgett Meehan 19
> 9/20/82 Mon 4PM found Star Lake area Debra Lorraine Estes
> 9/26/82 Body not found/ from Seattle Linda Jane Rule
>
>The reason for Tigard Oregon is his brides brother pastored a church in
>Tigard. They went to visit her brother and his family. The weekend of Oct.8
and part
>of 9th, 1982. The Church members asked her to sing for the Church so they
>went back a couple of weeks later.
>
>*10/8/82 Fri 12:30PM moonrise motel Tigard OR Denise Darcel Bush 23
>*10/9/82 Sat.UNK found 146th &22 S. Shawnda
LoeaSummers17
>*10/20-11/7/82 Unk 4-6PM Found Tigard OR Shirley Marie Sherrill
>
>November Bride bought an expensive cassette player at Magnolia Hi Fi.
>
>*11/10/82 found by Magnolia HI FI Kristen
IngerSunstad 13
> 12/3/82 Fri 8PM from Western Motel 6 not found Becky Marero
>
>Due to the Brides type of work he took his bride and her children to
>Disneyland in CA mid December 1983.
>The trip was by car in a volvo, with a large trunck. He was QUITE insistant
>that he would take care of getting anything from the trunck of the car
>
>Stopped in Battleground to get gas.
>
>*12/24/82 from Portland found in Battleground WA Trina Hunt
>
>We lived in Snohomish County at the time. Just about the minute we got back
>he left.
>
>*12/24/82 Fri unk time found Juanita Blvd Snoh Colleen
ReneeBrockman15

>Visited my brother in Tigard.
>
>2/13/83 from Portland NOGR-list not found Essie Carnie Jackson
> 3/3/83 Thur.9PM from Red Lion /.Found Star Lake Alma Ann Smith 22
> 3/8/83 unk 9:10PM Red Lion /Found Star Lake DeloresLaverne
Williams17
>*4/10/83 Sun 6PM Found Star Lake 4/18/83 Gail Lynn Mathews 23
>
>A friend of the Bride who lived in Lynnwood last name was Childers. Terryle
>was very agitated when bride would visit her friend's small ranch.
>
>4/14/83Thus noon Found SeaTac airport area Andrea Childers
>*4/17/83 Sun 8PM found Star Lake Sandra KayGavvery
>*4/17/83 Sun unk time Mt. View Cem Kimi Kaipitsor 16
> 4/30/82 Sat.9:40PM from Pac HWY not found Marie M. Malvar
>*5/3/83 Tues. 5:30PM Barn Door Tavern CarolAnn
Christianson
> 5/8/83 from Snohomish NOGR JoannMichelle
Hovland

>He had a boy 5/18/83 and was busy just before that because of false alarms.
>
>*5/22/83 Mon. 10PM-2AM Red Lion/F HWY 410 Marina T. Authorlee
> 5/23/or 31/83 Mon. 1PM Found SeaTac Cheryl Lee Wims 18
> 5/31/83 Tues. 1PM found Soos Creek YvonneShelley
Antosh19
> 5/31/83 Tues 11PM found Star Lake Carrie Ann Rois 15
> 6/8/83 Wed 6PM from SeaTac Found 192S Constance E Naonzi
>
>Visited Brother's in Tigard.
>
>*6/9/83 Thus 10:15PM found Tigard OR Tammie C. Liles
> 6/12/83 NOGR Tacoma Ponders/ body not found Kimberly Ann Reames
> 6/28/83 Tues. 10PM from 3 Bears Motel Not found Keli Kay McGuinness 18
>
>His bride's birthday is on 7/9, because he forgot or did nothing about it
>they went to her brothers for her birthday 7/9/83 but the party had to start
and
>finish without him
>

>*7/9/83 from Portland not found NOGR Tonya NanetteHarry
> 7/19/83 Tues 3PM 23&Madison /F-192S Kelly Marie Ware 22
> 7/25/83 Mon 2AM From Spruce Motel /F Hwy 18 Tina Marie Thompson22
>

> 8/8/83 body not found
PatriciaA.LeBlanc 15
> 8/18-9/1/83 unk/8-8:30PM from Rainier & Wabash April Dawn Buttram
>
>He had something special about the Twin Peaks Cafe.
>
>9/5/83 Mon 1:30PM from 8th &Pike/F Enumclaw Debbie May Abernathy 16
> 9/12/83 Mon. 7PM from Northgate body not found Tracy Ann Winston
> 9/28/83 Wed. 5-6PM E.Madison/Found by Hwy 18 Maureen Sue Feeney 19
>*10/11/83 Tue 5PM W Plymouth/Found SeaTac Mary Sue Bello 25
>*10/20'83 Thur 7-11PM 99 Motel Not found Patricia Ann Osborn
>*10/30/83 Sun.7PM from 44thS not Found Pammy Annette Avent
>
>He would take his brides boys to visit their Grandfather and the destination
>was North Bend a couple of time at least and Enumclaw. Hwy 167 by Star Lake
>and Mountain View Cemetery is almost on the way to the Grandfather's place
>in Sumner.
>
>*10/30/83 Sun 3-3:15PM 15#&Columbia/F Northbend Delise Louise Plager 26
> 11/1/83 Tues 11AM SeaTac/ F Northbend (Weyer) Kim Lee Nelson 20
>*12/23/83 Fri 11AM Rainier&Graham F Northbend Lisa Lorraine Yates 19
> 12/83 Mon 2PM found in Seward Park area Mary Exzette West
> 3/21/84 Unidentified female #1 Found SeaTac
> 3/31/84 Wed. 7PM SeaTac Found Soos Creek Cindy Ann Smith
>
>Visited brother's in Tigard.
>
> *6/9/83 Unidentified female #2 found Tigard OR
> 12/30/85 Unidentified female #3 F MT.View Cem
> 1/2/86 Unidentified female #4 found Mountain View Cem.
> 9/87 found Mountain View Cemetery DebbieAnn
Gonzales14

>In May of 1988 Bride moved out of her own house and left with the children.
>He seemed more relieved rather than unhappy.
>
> 8/88 SanDiego GR?
>
>This was verified he was on "vacation" in Spokane at this time.
>
>*8/97 early in month Spokane WA
>
>* = indicates significantly matches up to provable events.
>Other names that should be kept in mind are:

Linda Jane Rule
Melinda Mercer
Andrea Childers
You also might want to consider the recent Vancouver BC serial killings. Does
the evidence point to a Buick?

On the subject of why did things happen to me? Well, when marrying Terryle he
was one person when we met, yet totally a different person after the " I do's."
It was clear from day one the children and I were in danger. Not believing in
divorce, even though already forced thru one divorce, my goal was NOT to have
to go thru that again. So when he was gone a lot it was a welcome relief. Being
so busy with the children my time and thoughts were on my Children first and
building my Real Estate Rehab business. Terryle did not allow more than $200
per month for all food, clothing, misc. items including what Terryle needed
etc.. So my working on building a life for my children and myself was
mandatory. He, though when gone so much appeared to have a totally different
agenda than mine. If I asked ANYTHING of him he made sure I was VERY sorry I
did. Shortly after we were married he seemed downright frightened to find out
that I have a brain. Just about the time Andrea Childers came up missing, he
was hitting the roof about my even going to visit my friend Mrs. Childers.(I
think you will find she is Andrea's Aunt)
When trying to build my business someone came along a little to conveniently,
now seeing that in retrospect. But offered to sell me a large group of
properties (including the Ft. Steilacoom Apts.) for a price that was right.
Putting me in danger of being in the middle of the West Coast portion of the
Iran Contra Affair was the last thing I suspected. However, that is exactly
what happened. When income appeared to be sufficient the Children and I left
Terryle. He seemed to be nothing more than relieved, after we escaped. So to
put a long story in short form the Iranian's went after me. I was forced to run
to Alaska to live thru it. When Bush advertised the "Drug War" I wrote him a
letter. But the whole response from that letter only put me in more danger. So
to create chaos I told a the Drug "Godfather" of the area about the money he
could make with the step up that was already in my "Ft. Steilacoom Apts" (which
of course was part of that large purchase of property). While confusion reigned
I slipped out via the 'Alaskan Highway' having to use some else's help to do
so.
So you see I was NOT supposed to live thru that. And because the records of the
information on evidences collected by the FBI just happened to be blown up in
the OKC Bombing. This left me being the one who could still correlate much of
the data.
Since the first round of many attempts on my life, this started a whole new
group. AS I collected the evidence it would be carefully "disappeared" so I
would collect more. Due to trying to make my death look like it was an
"accident" or natural causes so as not to put more emphasis on me. You see Bush
did not know just how many copies of what was made by me. So the less suspicion
the better. Thus the use of various methods to kill me. Until finally
assassination attempts were blatant.

Why would Bush try to assassinate me? Well, first of all just ask him about
Mahson Razaii a hired assassin from Iran just happened to show up at my house.
And this is just one of the incidents.

Hope this helps . . .

PL Johnson-Holm

*note not sure of spelling of names