Re: March 15th

Message has been deleted

Dilbert Perkins

Feb 22, 2008, 11:19:14 AM2/22/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom

Thanks for proving once again that you guys are paranoid liars.

Feisty

Feb 22, 2008, 11:21:04 AM2/22/08

"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message

-------Is this what happens when you watch the Tom Cruise shattering
suppression video?

He's the authority of youall?
http://tinyurl.com/2nsafp
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5787224472387568941&q=tom+cruise&tot
al=12012&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Tom Newton

Feb 22, 2008, 11:26:01 AM2/22/08
On 2008-02-22, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.

And your lives.

> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>

> Tom

I forgot to mention that this team also identified most of your vehicles
and broke into them and planted fire-bomb making materials in them, well
hidden. They had stolen a lot of cars in the past, so they knew how to
break into them without leaving any signs. Probably used a "slim jim".

The dogs will find the materials...

shellb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:28:06 AM2/22/08

Um... Tom....buddy!

You just communicated a threat.

Lafayette at The Beacon

Feb 22, 2008, 11:28:31 AM2/22/08
> gmail [DOT] com |  When the real thing just won't do.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, Tom, but the only thing your story lacks is a motivation for
the criminal elements. Or are they OSA operatives? What are you
accusing CoS of planning, exactly?

Your humble servant,

Lafayette.

http://myurlisname.blogspot.com

LagsAlot

Feb 22, 2008, 11:28:31 AM2/22/08

"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.

Ahhh, but you would be wrong Tom
There will be people like me in the crowd, watching, waiting, ready for
whatever arises.
From the first suspicious move they make, we will be moving, moving towards
the instigative target, we will take them to the ground and subdue them.
We will be shouting for police assistance, and the police will be ALOT
closer than just the uniformed officers that you can see.
What you must understand is that there are people from all walks of life
watching with great interest and concern.
We expect the unexpected....
Expect us.

> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>

> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:29:47 AM2/22/08
On 22 feb, 17:17, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Thanks for notifying! Please keep in mind: I have this messaged saved,
including the headers. So in any event this will go to the appropriate
authorities. They have all the means to track you down and charge you
for being an accessory before the act. And I am also sure the same
camera's will capture how the perpetrators will be arrested by
Anonymous and handed over to the police. They surely will vanish: In a
police car to the nearest police station.

BTW, your criminal fantasies begin to show more and more. You really
fit in the OSA picture.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Feisty

Feb 22, 2008, 11:30:08 AM2/22/08

"LagsAlot" <texass...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

What a reaction to free speech huh?

A total threat to them...

Maureen

shellb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:33:24 AM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 11:26 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

No....really Tom;

You just communicated a threat!

You might want to retract this... and quickly!

Just saying!

Message has been deleted

Feisty

Feb 22, 2008, 11:35:55 AM2/22/08

<peters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ah... good point. This is what they do to their members on security checks?
They place thoughts in peoples heads. Then look for statements to entrap
them with.

Interrogation is more than interrogative questions...

This is reminiscent of Nuremburg...

Maureen

> Peter
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

LagsAlot

Feb 22, 2008, 11:35:56 AM2/22/08

"Feisty" <Lerma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

just another example of the organized criminal element that is scientology
not too bright though....
I guess that Tom isnt aware that the FBI and local law authorities are
monitoring this newsgroup
Hi Guys!
Next round of coffee is on me :)

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:37:46 AM2/22/08

Talking about a moron! And this guy made an issue of credibility!?
ROFLMAO!!!

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

shellb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:45:19 AM2/22/08

Well; there is an old Arab saying (ironically enough.) "If a man says
he intends to kill you, believe him!"

Unless "Tom" quickly retracts his threatening, I say that anyone
attending the March 15th protests should take this as a direct threat
against their persons, their property and their well being as
described in the "Fair Game" dictum of Scientology.

We are waiting Tom.... do you have anything to say to us?

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:04:34 PM2/22/08
;On Feb 22, 5:17 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.

I could see the CoS actually engineering such a stunt. One final act
of desperation. Such an act of violence would only be to the benefit
of the CoS, though. Only you would profit from the backlash...
Anonymous has no motive. Know that although it would be superficially
easy to infiltrate the protesters, anonymous will subdue any person
attempting such a thing.

> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?

As I told you, the crowd would subdue such a person/persons. The
police would get to the bottom of it.

> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.

Aah... Yes.. Your ultimate goal. The dissolution of free speech.
KSW at /any/ cost, regardless of the consequences to others.

> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>

> It was that simple.

It /was/ that simple? This sounds like a bit of a confession..
Idiot. Desperation will be you downfall. Turn yourself in now, and
maybe they'll let you off with some kind of bargain.

> You reap what you sow.

Justice always prevails in the end.

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:10:39 PM2/22/08

I think he should turn himself in and hope for the best. Cults end
badly. What do you think DM is going to do when the shit /really/
starts hitting the fan, tom? Read about Jonestown? Branch
dividians? Heavens gate? This can't end well for you if you stay
where you are. You shouldn't fear Anonymous. Anonymous (and friends)
are here to help you if you want to leave, and judging what has
happened to cults in the past when they get backed in to a corner, I
would /highly/ advise it. You may be an asshole, but you're still
human.

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:14:16 PM2/22/08

Are you trying to warn us or threaten us? If you want to leave,
contact somebody on here you trust and help can probably be arranged.

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:18:45 PM2/22/08

Yes. We anticipated your potential kristallnacht tactics long ago and
prepared. Old tactic is old. We're far too many moves ahead for you
to win.

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:22:52 PM2/22/08

Right now, DM is probably executing procedure R2-45 on our poor friend
Tom for his epic fuckup today. I doubt he'll be back.

phil scott

Feb 22, 2008, 12:26:06 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 8:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.

err moron.... THEY are Anonymous... dang son.

and they dont put up with any crap either, and if some idiot
infiltrator tries something illegal then
dey all whips out der cell phone cam's, backs off 20' an video's it
to da poleeece.... anonymous is
bullet proof...more or less. Thats because Suzan Meister
wasn't.

evolution.

Phil Scott

phil scott

Feb 22, 2008, 12:31:48 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 8:35 am, "Feisty" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

world class point Maureen... ive never thought of it that way re the
security checks etc...

well said.

Phil Scott

> > Peter
>
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl- Hide quoted text -

phil scott

Feb 22, 2008, 12:34:28 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 8:35 am, "LagsAlot" <texassold...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "Feisty" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "LagsAlot" <texassold...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

look ...lags, you have just opened yourself up to pay for *way more
coffee and donuts than you think.... you must be
very well off.

Phil Scott

zenon...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 12:42:05 PM2/22/08
A Quote from Wikipedia:
"On December 7, 2007, the Canada-based Toronto Sun newspaper published
a report on the arrest of the alleged pedophile Chris Forcand.
Forcand, 53, was charged with "two counts of luring a child under the
age of 14, attempt to invite sexual touching, attempt exposure,
possessing a dangerous weapon and carrying a concealed weapon". The
report stated that Forcand was already being tracked by "cyber-
vigilantes who seek to out anyone who presents with a sexual interest
in children" before police investigations commenced.[9] A Global News
report identified the group responsible for Forcand's arrest as a
"self-described Internet vigilant group called Anonymous" who
contacted the police after some members were "propositioned" by
Forcand with "disgusting photos of himself". The report also stated
that this is the first time a suspected pedophile was arrested by the
police as a result of Internet vigilantism."

Unfortunately for you, You didn't bother to research Anonymous
properly before taking this course of action. As you can see, we have
in the past aided police in the arrest of detrimental people to
society. You are such a person.

Don't Expect us
Expect the FBI

Anonymous

phil scott

Feb 22, 2008, 12:50:11 PM2/22/08
> We are waiting Tom.... do you have anything to say to us?- Hide quoted text -

it doesnt make any difference if 'tom' retracts his threat or
not...his cult carries out hits on critics for decades regardless.
..now with anonymous's peaceful protests going totally off the chart
world wide scn will pull out all the stops... murder is never off the
table with them, not in the faintest.... its written into their
operating policy by Hubbard. and published.... if it was satire there
would not be all those dead people accumulating. its not satire.

The are long on record, ex insiders have testified to being part of
the plans and in some cases execution of using biologicals against
critics....and pore ol philsie here too at a picket in the late 90's
at the SF org... (fake bum took me to one side, ceased acting
intoxicated, said 'what the hell are you doing picketing a
cherch'..then thrust out his hand...I shook it reactively, it had a
thick moist pad in it... a day and a half later I became very ill with
a stomach disorder... a year later (could easily have been a
coincidence) i ended up in the hospital for emergency surgery,
perforated stomach ulcer, H pylori. .... was it a coincidence?

a person notices the accumulating victims... no big stack of
victims...its probably a coincidence...... victims all over da place,
thousands of them? well another one may not be a coincidence.

The CoS as with any batch of ruthless bastards.... will know many ways
to assault its adversaries.... Id suggest great caution, and perhaps
wearing those bird flu rated surgical masks...and watch what you
touch....id carry a gel hand sanitizer also.

it is my view that the cos is up against the wall for their survival,
and will stop at nothing to eiiminate what they see, and what actually
is a massive threat to their survival...the cult may think they have
no other options than to use measures that take out masses of
protestors..... being decent will not occur to them.... murder does
though, and thats been testified to in court by more than a few of
their ex executives....see that testimony at www.lermanet.com www.xenu.net..

Phil Scott

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 12:56:35 PM2/22/08
;On Feb 22, 6:42 pm, zenonym...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't Expect us
> Expect the FBI
>
> Anonymous

If I were you, Tom, I would be shitting myself... you just kicked the
mother of all beehives.

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 1:08:31 PM2/22/08

Making terrorist threats in the USA: NOT good! Detailed as well:
WORSE!
Retracting it won't work. It is saves already all over the internet.

Tom, expect the knocking on your door very soon! There probably has
been made a reservation for you in Guantanamo Bay already!
Good bye Tom! I have heard the Quran is handed out for free there.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Android Cat

Feb 22, 2008, 1:09:52 PM2/22/08

He just wants a ride in his own personal partyvan.

--
Ron of that ilk.

shellb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 1:16:56 PM2/22/08

Hmm, fake bums? I ran into one of those on Feb 10th.

You're right, it won't make any difference if "Tom" retracts his very
reckless threats against the lives of people peacefully protesting
Scientology.

Except one thing, up till now I was debating whether or not I was
going to attend the March 15ht event. Now I will ceartanly be there,
with my cameras.

Opti

Feb 22, 2008, 1:31:43 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 10:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Yep. Could happen. But let me first congratulate for posting this
message so the police and fbi will have some leads where to look if it
goes down.

dharm...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 1:35:24 PM2/22/08

Gotta love the fact that it was Tom Newton who acted as "the straw
that broke the camel's back" for you. I think his antics may get a
few more people out with their video cameras, standing with everyone
and protecting the right of all people to protest peacefully and
without interference. It's beyond reprehensible that anyone would
threaten a peaceful group, or any group for that matter, with this
type of disgusting, cowardly and very criminal action.

Kilia

Feb 22, 2008, 1:44:06 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 10:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

You are so busted now. Plain and simple.

Michael Pattinson

Feb 22, 2008, 1:47:11 PM2/22/08

TYPICAL Scientology bot scare tactics.
It gets old.
MP

shellb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 1:52:59 PM2/22/08

Nice play OX!

You ever hear of a foot bullet?

Scientology has one better.

The foot bazooka!

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 1:58:31 PM2/22/08

Anybody else notifying the feds on the OP? somebody feel like posting
this on Enturbulation... or 711chan.. LOL. ?

dharm...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 2:03:26 PM2/22/08

Already on enturb. :)

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 2:05:05 PM2/22/08

On OCMB too. The story is spreading.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Android Cat

Feb 22, 2008, 2:33:01 PM2/22/08

For the people who don't use Google, trim please.

phil scott

Feb 22, 2008, 2:39:09 PM2/22/08

Camera is a good idea, better is a cell phone cam sending as you
shoot. so that its pics are logged off site.
and for myself, i will not be wearing a surgical mask, but I will be
standing to the side also...if I were in the crowd, id be wearing a
surgical mask.

this cult imo is going to try and take out large numbers of anon
fast. thats one way to do it, maybe the only way since many anons
will be grouped on 3/15. surgical masks/ hand sanitizers, and
spreading out a bit cross wind will make such an attack fail.

Phil Scott

Anonology

Feb 22, 2008, 2:48:50 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 11:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at)  |  Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com |  When the real thing just won't do.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA haw hoo...

What Tom does not know, could not possibly begin to comprehend, is
that Anonymous has many many law enforcement officials among its
ranks. Tom's post has already been forwarded to friendly elements
within the FBI. How do I know this? Because I forwarded them.
As did, I'm sure, countless others.

Fail, tom, fail big.

Fail usenet threats are uberfail.

Psyborgue

Feb 22, 2008, 2:53:13 PM2/22/08

I disagree. I don't think the cult will try to attack anons directly
(what would happen after that). I think Tom was either being
incredibly stupid, or stupid on purpose. I think he might have been
trying to warn us. My theory: Consider that Tom is a high level
scifag close to DM. He realizes that DM is going bonkers, kinda like
Hitler, or any other cult leader does at the end. He, like others
before him, tries to do something to avert that disaster. Tom might
not be in a position where he can leave, but at the same time might
want to avert tragedy. Maybe not likely... but is it possible?

Tom Newton

Feb 22, 2008, 2:56:55 PM2/22/08
On 2008-02-22, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom

Anonology <shroom...@yahoo.com>

15 posts EVER, according to google groups. All here.

Same dipshit troll, who just can't stand it when people refuse to
read his verbal vomit.

Well I'm not, little boy.

And guess what?

You have to live with it.

Notice that I do not suffer nor stumble for lack of reading your shit posts.

Get a life!

Anonology

Feb 22, 2008, 3:02:49 PM2/22/08
>  Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com>

> 15 posts EVER, according to google groups. All here.
>
> Same dipshit troll, who just can't stand it when people refuse to
> read his verbal vomit.
>
> Well I'm not, little boy.
>
> And guess what?
>
> You have to live with it.
>
> Notice that I do not suffer nor stumble for lack of reading your shit posts.
>
> Get a life!
>
> Tom

OOOOOOOOOOHH!

Tom haz teh butthurtz...

May I suggest some Tucks pads?

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 3:32:59 PM2/22/08
On 22 feb, 20:33, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=297618#297618

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4566

Read my post (still under my former nick "Navy".), #13, on OCMB!
Important warning!

Important warning!

Important warning!

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

thorazin...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 3:33:32 PM2/22/08

BRB, JAIL

Anonymous

Feb 22, 2008, 3:45:00 PM2/22/08
Remember, everyone!

https://tips.fbi.gov !

dis...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 3:45:37 PM2/22/08
On Feb 23, 3:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
[SNIP]

> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

We're a school of fish & you just got in the path of a feeding frenzy.

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 4:03:32 PM2/22/08
> Anonology <shroomiga...@yahoo.com>

> 15 posts EVER, according to google groups. All here.
>
> Same dipshit troll, who just can't stand it when people refuse to
> read his verbal vomit.
>
> Well I'm not, little boy.
>
> And guess what?
>
> You have to live with it.
>
> Notice that I do not suffer nor stumble for lack of reading your shit posts.
>
> Get a life!
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

From Enturbulation forum:

"Reported to the FBI - also, a quick google of Tom Newton scientology
turns up some interesting links, and he seems to be enough of a
dumbshit to post with the same signature he uses for tech questions in
other forums...and the same email of calh...@gmail.com.

I'm sure the authorities will have no trouble finding him."

Yep. Tom: the internet expert.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Anonology

Feb 22, 2008, 5:20:02 PM2/22/08
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl- Hide quoted text -

Thats not toms email... thats the email of someone tom hates and
people who want to mess with tom end up rickrolling one of toms
enemies... very effective for tom... poor calhobbit guy probably
wonders WTF

intergalactic...@hotmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 5:37:23 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 8:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
<snip>

> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Keith Henson was arrested and served time for the Tom Cruise (deleted)
comment, and that wasn't an actual threat. This is.

As of this moment The Church of Scientology may have a terrorist on
board. It's not your job to determine whether it's valid or not.

ThatBast...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 6:48:21 PM2/22/08
Personally, I think that someone should give heads up to all major law
enforcing companies, and local police forces so they are cautious
ahead of time of possible attacks. Not because of Tom's post, but
because I've been pondering the possibility of bombing, snipers, and
gassings. And they should keep an second eye on criminal activity
within 2 weeks after the protest.

Anonymous

Feb 22, 2008, 7:30:39 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 10:17 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --

> calhobbit (at)  |  Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com |  When the real thing just won't do.

Dallas Anonymous Volunteers Respond to Threats: http://protests.texaschan.com/

We suggest you take the same approach. They want people not to turn
out.

snik...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 9:06:20 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 11:26 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

> On 2008-02-22, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
>

> > They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> > Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> > there than you expected.
>
> > And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> > Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> > Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> > Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> > Scientologist's property.
>
> > They are home-made firebombs.
>
> > No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> > the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> > That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> > In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> > a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> > You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> > anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> > A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> > pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> > professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> > your organization.
>
> And your lives.

> > It was that simple.
>
> > You reap what you sow.
>
> > Tom
>
> I forgot to mention that this team also identified most of your vehicles
> and broke into them and planted fire-bomb making materials in them, well
> hidden. They had stolen a lot of cars in the past, so they knew how to
> break into them without leaving any signs. Probably used a "slim jim".
>
> The dogs will find the materials...
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Hi Tom,

While I am most impressed with your bomb threats, I would like to
invite you to www.rantsnraves.org, but more specifically this thread
(http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?t=7526) where I have
declared my un-anonymous war on Scientology. It is exactly these
types of threats that I take issue with. Thanks.

Shane Nikolao

sensiblysane

Feb 22, 2008, 10:10:08 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 12:50 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 8:45 am, shellback1...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Feb 22, 11:37 am, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > On 22 feb, 17:33, shellback1...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Phil Scott- Hide quoted text -

If anything bad happens to anyone on March 15th, it will have come
from the Scientologists. They are getting desperate, as shown by Tom's
comments. Somebody should boot this guy off of here. Anonymous will
never threaten or harm anyone. We are peaceful and law-abiding.

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Feb 22, 2008, 10:47:39 PM2/22/08
sensiblysane <sensib...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Somebody should boot this guy off of here.

This isn't a message board. No one can be booted. No one is in
charge. If you don't like someone's posts, put them on ignore.

-----------------

"Everybody's doin' somethin'
I heard it in a dream
But when there's too much of nothing
It just makes a fella mean." - B Dylan

Friendly Xenu

Feb 22, 2008, 11:10:37 PM2/22/08
If people would IGNORE these insane criminals, they would go away.

Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
>They are home-made firebombs.

---
"You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

"I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology

ryu9...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 2:37:45 AM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 4:17 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

RAID RULES:
Anyone who commits an act of violence ata protest will be seized by
Anonymous, demasked, and handed over to the police.

You idiot. Congrats, you are now hereby stripped of the title
Anonymous, and reduced to Raging Douche.

Message has been deleted

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 7:57:44 AM2/23/08

Tommy (your mum probably calls you by that name), to be on the safe
side, I reported the above message to the FBI.
I have pasted the entire message, including the headers, in the
notification.
You're in big trouble, son.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Friendly Xenu

Feb 23, 2008, 11:05:38 AM2/23/08
Rev Dennis L Erlich <info...@informer.org> wrote:
>sensiblysane <sensib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Somebody should boot this guy off of here.
>This isn't a message board. No one can be booted. No one is in
>charge. If you don't like someone's posts, put them on ignore.

Or put them on Double Secret Probation. }:-}

henri

Feb 23, 2008, 11:07:04 AM2/23/08
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:17:14 -0800, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

[Threats of terrorist actions snipped]

To anyone who considers this a threat of terrorist acts:
http://www.ic3.gov/

butterflygrrrl

Feb 23, 2008, 5:01:03 PM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 8:10 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
> If people would IGNORE these insane criminals, they would go away.

What are you, new? No, they won't.

barb

Feb 23, 2008, 6:00:19 PM2/23/08

Frice is like the opposite of new. What is that? Oh yeah...old. He's
been here longer than me and he should know bedder.

CUZZIN FREDDIE....!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Friendly Xenu

Feb 23, 2008, 10:14:29 PM2/23/08
butterflygrrrl <butterf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Feb 22, 8:10=A0pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
>> If people would IGNORE these insane criminals, they would go away.
>What are you, new? No, they won't.

We don't see them leave here because people DON'T ignore them.
In the alt.atheism.holysmoke forum the participants had enough
self control to ignore them and they always went away.

---
"You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

"I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology

"Strap your head and wear a tinfoil hat if you want to live." -- Roland

Friendly Xenu

Feb 23, 2008, 10:17:37 PM2/23/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>butterflygrrrl wrote:
>> On Feb 22, 8:10 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:
>>> If people would IGNORE these insane criminals, they would go away.
>> What are you, new? No, they won't.
>Frice is like the opposite of new. What is that? Oh yeah...old. He's
>been here longer than me and he should know bedder.
>CUZZIN FREDDIE....!

Bovineshit. }:-} Set aside the Scientology morons who are truly
insane and spam the newsgroup and we're left with people who need
recognition as their only motivation for trolling. There's always
people in this newsgroup who respond to the trolls but other
newsgroups and FidoNet Echos where people have some self control,
trolls always evaporate quickly once they see nobody hears them.

'Course we'll never see it here in a.r.s because people just. can't.
stop. themselves. from responding.

---
"You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

"I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology

"Strap your head and wear a tinfoil hat if you want to live." -- Roland

antimidas

Feb 23, 2008, 10:35:46 PM2/23/08
fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote in

> We don't see them leave here because people DON'T ignore them.
> In the alt.atheism.holysmoke forum the participants had enough
> self control to ignore them and they always went away.

It is hard to ignore them when they often argue with themselves in order to
bump themselves up. I have most of them killfiled (except
kennethnoisewater1, but soon my friend) that the only time I hear the noise
is when people DON'T ignore them. it puts me in the predicament of having
to potentially killfile normal people and not just OSA slimebuckets.

--

"I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist so

long as we don't step over the line ... When religious worship and belief

cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and the
disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate."

--Robert Goff, UCSC professor emeritus of philosophy

nutcaseb...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2008, 9:51:34 AM2/24/08

Can you clear this up Tom:
On one hand you talk about jail time, but on the other hand you talk
about hired criminals?
How is that Tom? For how long you are off the pills tOM?

But don't worry tOM, i'll never harm mentally ill individual like you.

Broodix

Feb 26, 2008, 1:59:54 AM2/26/08
Poor Mr. Tom, he isn't a very smart man.

sheer_...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2008, 3:29:52 PM2/26/08

Congratulations on telling the world of your plans. Even though this
thread will be deleted, people now have logs of it and I, for one,
videotaped it. I also plan to print it out and mail it to myself. The
unopened envelope will contain the date and etc, wrecking any plan
Scientology had of pinning this on Anonymous should it actually
happen...should ANYTHING happen. You're like the bad guy who traps the
protagonist and before killing him, reveals all his plans. Then the
hero escapes and foils the bad guy's evil plot. In short, you're a
retard.

Seebs

Feb 26, 2008, 5:50:26 PM2/26/08
On 2008-02-26, sheer_...@hotmail.com <sheer_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations on telling the world of your plans. Even though this
> thread will be deleted, people now have logs of it and I, for one,
> videotaped it. I also plan to print it out and mail it to myself. The
> unopened envelope will contain the date and etc, wrecking any plan
> Scientology had of pinning this on Anonymous should it actually
> happen...should ANYTHING happen. You're like the bad guy who traps the
> protagonist and before killing him, reveals all his plans. Then the
> hero escapes and foils the bad guy's evil plot. In short, you're a
> retard.

While I cannot dispute your evaluation of him, I don't think anyone relying
on "printed it out and mailed it to myself" as evidence of anything is in
a good position to throw stones.

But surprise me! Show a SINGLE case, ever, in all of human history, in any
country, of an actual court of law accepting such as evidence.

--
Copyright 2008, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet...@seebs.net

barb

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 26, 2008, 10:22:03 PM2/26/08
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:29:52 -0800 (PST), sheer_...@hotmail.com
wrote:

Is he getting himself off while he fantasizes this or is he actually
laying gorunds for and insanity plea (modern Indulgence) get out of
jail card after actually *doing* this?

Hard to tell.
Hmmmmm.

If he *did* do this or even arrange it he'd have to be a real tough
hombre willing to go into the seamier sids of towns to find a
qualified thug........

Naw, He's just spanking his Rockys' (all 4 of them)

Pinku-Sensei

Feb 28, 2008, 7:35:12 AM2/28/08
Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote in

> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in
> jail, anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> Tom

Hello, Alan. You've really managed to outdo yourself this time. You've
graduated from threatening violence against anybody in
comp.os.linux.slackware who didn't agree that KDE was part of a global
conspiracy to destroy Linux to writing a piece of fiction that actually
looks like a firebomb threat. Of course, it doesn't help that you're
trying to troll by picking the wrong side in a flamewar. Not only
are you supporting the side that's pretty universally reviled, but
you're attacking what you seem to think are just a bunch of n00bs. In
reality, Anonymous is instead likely to be the biggest angry mob of
mission posters USENET has ever seen. Anyone familiar with
Anonymous could have told him that was a Really Dumb Idea (tm), but you
wouldn't have listened. Of course, that's what makes you a ko0k.

Now, what have you earned in the way of nominations, both for this month
and over a USENET lifetime of weird science, ko0ky trolling, and general
bad behavior? Let me start at the top of the lits and work down.

"Kook of the Month

Every month special recognition is given to someone whose Kookery is
judged to have surpassed all others. This is the Kook of the Month award
(KotM), voted (somewhat informally) by the denizens of AUK."

For being a notorious net.kook with his own FAQ, as well as getting
yourself embroiled in what is arguably the biggest (but not necessarily
the best) troll/flamewar on the Internet this century, leaving you more
exposed to awards than you ever have been before, I am going to nominate
you for Kook of the Month to oppose George Dance.

Seconds for Alan Connor?

Next on the lits:

"Coward of the Month

Given to the most cowardly, yellow-bellied Usenet chicken of the month.
Anyone who meets the current month's eligibility bar can get it; like
the HL&S and the Palmjob Paddle, this award is not necessarily reserved
for Kooks!

Those who hide behind pseudoanonymous sockpuppets, to say and do things
they would not normally say or do as 'themselves', usually make good
candidates; you can nominate either the sockpuppet or if you know the
real name behind it that person; either way, the sockpuppeteer gets just
credit.

This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced
of."

For what you posted above, which AUK would consider cowardly, along with
your long history of sockpuppeteering, especially for using this
particular sockpuppet to engage in trolling of ARS, and an exceptionally
long history of dodging tough questions, I withdraw my nomination of
Abbedd the Engineer for Coward of the Month and nominate Alan Connor to
challenge Nightbat of alt.astronomy.

Seconds?

Third on the list:

"George Pickett Memorial Trophy

For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in any
given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the sacrifice
of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable argument,
to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an insurmountable
barrier."

For deciding to be a one-man army against Anonymous, who really is
Legion, I will exercise my FNVW privilege to nominate Alan for the
Picketts Charge.

Seconds?

Last one.

"Order of the Holey Sockpuppet

A special Kookternity comprised of those most prolific in the art of,
abiet thinly, disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and
glasses they can concoct. A Kook Art that came into its own, and
received its name, from the work of the late purveyor to the cotton-
bound masses, Earl Curley."

For his long history of sockpuppeteering, which is documented in his
FAQ...

http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

...and includes such nyms as Bruce Burhans, Farley Benn, Tom Littlefoot,
David I. Raines, and Alexander Mulligan, as well as Alan Connor and Tom
Newton, I nominate Alan Connor for the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet.

Seconds for Alan?

To run against Alan, I shall use my FNVW privilege to nominate Johnny
Wizard, who has a long lits o' nyms which he uses to avoid killfiles and
who has been nominated for this lifetime achievement award before.

Seconds for Johnny Wizard?

There, that's quite enough for tonight. The complete list of
nominations will be posted...later today. Time to go to bed!

Oh, and a final salutation for everyone in Anonymous.

Happy Staturday!
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK

BostonBlackieŠ

Feb 28, 2008, 8:05:09 AM2/28/08
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:35:12 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
<pinku-...@caballista.org> employed an infinite number of monkeys
on an infinite number of typewriter to say:

Absolutely

>Next on the lits:
>
>"Coward of the Month
>
>Given to the most cowardly, yellow-bellied Usenet chicken of the month.
>Anyone who meets the current month's eligibility bar can get it; like
>the HL&S and the Palmjob Paddle, this award is not necessarily reserved
>for Kooks!
>
>Those who hide behind pseudoanonymous sockpuppets, to say and do things
>they would not normally say or do as 'themselves', usually make good
>candidates; you can nominate either the sockpuppet or if you know the
>real name behind it that person; either way, the sockpuppeteer gets just
>credit.
>
>This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
>respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced
>of."
>
>For what you posted above, which AUK would consider cowardly, along with
>your long history of sockpuppeteering, especially for using this
>particular sockpuppet to engage in trolling of ARS, and an exceptionally
>long history of dodging tough questions, I withdraw my nomination of
>Abbedd the Engineer for Coward of the Month and nominate Alan Connor to
>challenge Nightbat of alt.astronomy.
>
>Seconds?

Done. I would also like to take this opportunity to nominate Gunner
Asch for this award since he ran away from a post where he invited
anyone to review the thread and see that someone other than himself
made that Jerry Falwell speaks for all republicans. Since then, he
has proven to be a coward that can't simply own up to a mistake.

Seconds?

>Third on the list:
>
>"George Pickett Memorial Trophy
>
>For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in any
>given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the sacrifice
>of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable argument,
>to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an insurmountable
>barrier."
>
>For deciding to be a one-man army against Anonymous, who really is
>Legion, I will exercise my FNVW privilege to nominate Alan for the
>Picketts Charge.
>
>Seconds?

Yup. Gunner marginally qualifies for this, but he's certain to
qualify next month.

>Last one.
>
>"Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
>
>A special Kookternity comprised of those most prolific in the art of,
>abiet thinly, disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and
>glasses they can concoct. A Kook Art that came into its own, and
>received its name, from the work of the late purveyor to the cotton-
>bound masses, Earl Curley."
>
>For his long history of sockpuppeteering, which is documented in his
>FAQ...
>
>http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml
>
>...and includes such nyms as Bruce Burhans, Farley Benn, Tom Littlefoot,
>David I. Raines, and Alexander Mulligan, as well as Alan Connor and Tom
>Newton, I nominate Alan Connor for the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet.
>
>Seconds for Alan?

Indeed

>To run against Alan, I shall use my FNVW privilege to nominate Johnny
>Wizard, who has a long lits o' nyms which he uses to avoid killfiles and
>who has been nominated for this lifetime achievement award before.
>
>Seconds for Johnny Wizard?

Sure, why not.

--

Boston BlackieŠ
mhm 29x8

"Enemy to those who make him an enemy. Friend to those who have no
friend."
--from the intro to the Boston Blackie radio show (1945)

"You don't have to be a member of the KKK to be a wizard under the sheets"

Proud member of the I am Spooge lits

John "C"

Feb 28, 2008, 9:21:56 AM2/28/08

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> Spoke with a "lisp":

> Oh, and a final salutation for everyone in Anonymous.
>

> Happy Saturday! Hope you are all as Gay as I am!

> --
> Pinku-Sensei
> FNVW of AUK

Nobody is as "Gay" as you are, Miss Pinky Sue Lamb!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=652657df05

Your Pal,
HJ

miguel

Feb 28, 2008, 10:03:47 AM2/28/08

Does Kali know about this?

John "C"

Feb 28, 2008, 12:13:08 PM2/28/08

"miguel" <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

She got one of her doctor friends to do the "cuttin". Needless to say,
they are just "Gurl Friends" now.

John C.

p.s. Still "figgerin" on that 'Black Power' obsession.

Pinku-Sensei

Feb 28, 2008, 4:25:54 PM2/28/08
BostonBlackieŠ <gang...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote in

Thank you. We (tinw) hace an election!

>>Next on the lits:
>>
>>"Coward of the Month
>>
>>Given to the most cowardly, yellow-bellied Usenet chicken of the
>>month. Anyone who meets the current month's eligibility bar can get
>>it; like the HL&S and the Palmjob Paddle, this award is not
>>necessarily reserved for Kooks!
>>
>>Those who hide behind pseudoanonymous sockpuppets, to say and do
>>things they would not normally say or do as 'themselves', usually make
>>good candidates; you can nominate either the sockpuppet or if you know
>>the real name behind it that person; either way, the sockpuppeteer
>>gets just credit.
>>
>>This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
>>respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced
>>of."
>>
>>For what you posted above, which AUK would consider cowardly, along
>>with your long history of sockpuppeteering, especially for using this
>>particular sockpuppet to engage in trolling of ARS, and an
>>exceptionally long history of dodging tough questions, I withdraw my
>>nomination of Abbedd the Engineer for Coward of the Month

Since Aratzio seconded this nomination, and I think that Abbedd does
meet the qualifications, even if he's nowhere near as strong as Alan,
I'm reversing my withdrawal and allowing him back on the ballot. That
may not be good precedent, but it will allow for more laughter, so it
stands.

Frk punatr naq srznyr orunivbe ynzr pbzvat va 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

>>and nominate
>>Alan Connor to challenge Nightbat of alt.astronomy.
>>
>>Seconds?

Accepted. Nightbat, Alan Connor, and Abbedd. Now, that's a contest!

> Done. I would also like to take this opportunity to nominate Gunner
> Asch for this award since he ran away from a post where he invited
> anyone to review the thread and see that someone other than himself
> made that Jerry Falwell speaks for all republicans. Since then, he
> has proven to be a coward that can't simply own up to a mistake.
>
> Seconds?

I can tell you've been away from AUK for quite a while. During PJR's
tenure, he instituted a rule that no AUK poster other than the FNVW (and
the FNVWE, as I have amended the rule) could nominate or (an /exclusive/
or) second two different candidates for the same award or office. That
rule was kept in place by Sean Monaghan and is still being followed by
me. Sadly, it means that I cannot accept that nomination from you this
month, no matter how much Gunner deserves it.

However, all is not lost. Gunner has his fanbois and fangrrls, and I've
added the froups they haunt to the newgroup line and paged one of them
in the subject line. Who knows, Cliff might actually participate in the
elections, hopefully getting a clue in the process; he's been rather
clueless in his presentation of the wingnut kooks from misc.survivalism
over the past few years. I'd like to see if he can make the transition
from being an independent troll wannabe to being a real kookologist. On
the other hand, I'm also giving him an opportunity to blow himself up in
front of AUK and get some awards himself. Either one would be
entertaining.

<aside>So, Cliff, care to make a nomination of Gunner?</aside>

[alt.machines.cnc and misc.survivalism added.]

>>Third on the list:
>>
>>"George Pickett Memorial Trophy
>>
>>For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in any
>>given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the
>>sacrifice of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an
>>unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome
>>an insurmountable barrier."
>>
>>For deciding to be a one-man army against Anonymous, who really is
>>Legion, I will exercise my FNVW privilege to nominate Alan for the
>>Picketts Charge.
>>
>>Seconds?
>>
> Yup.

Accepted. G-dolt vs. Alan Connor. This should be fun.

> Gunner marginally qualifies for this, but he's certain to
> qualify next month.

I'm sure he will, but I'm giving Cliff, Monika Krug, and others a chance
to make the nomination this month.

>>Last one.
>>
>>"Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
>>
>>A special Kookternity comprised of those most prolific in the art of,
>>abiet thinly, disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and
>>glasses they can concoct. A Kook Art that came into its own, and
>>received its name, from the work of the late purveyor to the cotton-
>>bound masses, Earl Curley."
>>
>>For his long history of sockpuppeteering, which is documented in his
>>FAQ...
>>
>>http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml
>>
>>...and includes such nyms as Bruce Burhans, Farley Benn, Tom
>>Littlefoot, David I. Raines, and Alexander Mulligan, as well as Alan
>>Connor and Tom Newton, I nominate Alan Connor for the Order of the
>>Holey Sockpuppet.
>>
>>Seconds for Alan?
>
> Indeed
>>
>>To run against Alan, I shall use my FNVW privilege to nominate Johnny
>>Wizard, who has a long lits o' nyms which he uses to avoid killfiles
>>and who has been nominated for this lifetime achievement award before.
>>
>>Seconds for Johnny Wizard?
>>
> Sure, why not.

See what I said about the one nomination or second per poster per
category. You'll have to pick one or the other. If you don't make a
choice, I'll rule that Alan Connor gets your second, since you made that
first, and list Johnny Wizard's nomination is not validly seconded.
However, Johnny Wizard has his own fan club and I'm sure one of them
will step up to the plate.

That said, thank you, Boston Blackie. I've read nothing but good things
about you from the old-timers here on AUK. Glad to have you back on
board!

>>There, that's quite enough for tonight. The complete list of
>>nominations will be posted...later today. Time to go to bed!
>>
>>Oh, and a final salutation for everyone in Anonymous.
>>
>>Happy Staturday!

Downstats for everyone!

BostonBlackieŠ

Feb 28, 2008, 4:40:57 PM2/28/08
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:25:54 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"

Yeah, have been absent for about three years. I humbly fall on my
sword for this indescretion.

>However, all is not lost. Gunner has his fanbois and fangrrls, and I've
>added the froups they haunt to the newgroup line and paged one of them
>in the subject line. Who knows, Cliff might actually participate in the
>elections, hopefully getting a clue in the process; he's been rather
>clueless in his presentation of the wingnut kooks from misc.survivalism
>over the past few years. I'd like to see if he can make the transition
>from being an independent troll wannabe to being a real kookologist. On
>the other hand, I'm also giving him an opportunity to blow himself up in
>front of AUK and get some awards himself. Either one would be
>entertaining.

My bet is on the latter. However, MyConscience is currently engaged
in the continued drubbing of Gunner, so perhaps he'll take the
opportunity.

Your ruling is acceptable to me.

>That said, thank you, Boston Blackie. I've read nothing but good things
>about you from the old-timers here on AUK. Glad to have you back on
>board!

Thank you.

Pinku-Sensei

Feb 28, 2008, 5:44:51 PM2/28/08

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:25:54 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
> <pinku-...@caballista.org> employed an infinite number of monkeys
> on an infinite number of typewriter to say:
>
>>BostonBlackieŠ <gang...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote in
>>
>>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:35:12 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
>>> <pinku-...@caballista.org> employed an infinite number of monkeys
>>> on an infinite number of typewriter to say:

I like the indirect Shakespeare reference in your attribution line.

>>> Done. I would also like to take this opportunity to nominate Gunner
>>> Asch for this award since he ran away from a post where he invited
>>> anyone to review the thread and see that someone other than himself
>>> made that Jerry Falwell speaks for all republicans. Since then, he
>>> has proven to be a coward that can't simply own up to a mistake.
>>>
>>> Seconds?
>>
>>I can tell you've been away from AUK for quite a while. During PJR's
>>tenure, he instituted a rule that no AUK poster other than the FNVW
>>(and the FNVWE, as I have amended the rule) could nominate or (an
>>/exclusive/ or) second two different candidates for the same award or
>>office. That rule was kept in place by Sean Monaghan and is still
>>being followed by me. Sadly, it means that I cannot accept that
>>nomination from you this month, no matter how much Gunner deserves it.
>>
> Yeah, have been absent for about three years.

That means you're much more of an veteran here than I am. I only
started posting to AUK in 2005 and somehow managed to rise up to this
position in less than two years. In some ways, I'm merely the outsider
with eleven years experience in running online elections elsewhere on
USENET who managed to stumble into AUK and end up in charge of the
awards. The presence of posters like you reminds me that, despite the
job description of the FNVW including the word "dictatorship," I serve
people like you, not the other way around.

> I humbly fall on my
> sword for this indescretion.

Oh, don't worry about that. Everyone makes mistakes. The first ballot
I ran for which I was responsible from start to finish, I let Ken
Pangborn run for Clueless Newbie of the Month. It turned out he'd
already won it two years earlier. I had to disqualify him and re-run
the election. Oops!

>>However, all is not lost. Gunner has his fanbois and fangrrls, and
>>I've added the froups they haunt to the newgroup line and paged one of
>>them in the subject line. Who knows, Cliff might actually participate
>>in the elections, hopefully getting a clue in the process; he's been
>>rather clueless in his presentation of the wingnut kooks from
>>misc.survivalism over the past few years. I'd like to see if he can
>>make the transition from being an independent troll wannabe to being a
>>real kookologist. On the other hand, I'm also giving him an
>>opportunity to blow himself up in front of AUK and get some awards
>>himself. Either one would be entertaining.
>>
> My bet is on the latter.

So is mine. However, he could surprise me.

> However, MyConscience is currently engaged
> in the continued drubbing of Gunner, so perhaps he'll take the
> opportunity.

Aratzio is also on the case, so an entertaining nomination is definitely
possible.

[...]

>>> Sure, why not.
>>
>>See what I said about the one nomination or second per poster per
>>category. You'll have to pick one or the other. If you don't make a
>>choice, I'll rule that Alan Connor gets your second, since you made
>>that first, and list Johnny Wizard's nomination is not validly
>>seconded. However, Johnny Wizard has his own fan club and I'm sure
>>one of them will step up to the plate.
>>
> Your ruling is acceptable to me.

Thank you. That makes things a lot easier.

>>That said, thank you, Boston Blackie. I've read nothing but good
>>things about you from the old-timers here on AUK. Glad to have you
>>back on board!
>>
> Thank you.

No, thank you for returning. If only all the people coming into AUK
were as high-quality as you.

Aratzio

Feb 28, 2008, 6:15:57 PM2/28/08
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:44:51 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks,
"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> bloviated:

>Aratzio is also on the case, so an entertaining nomination is definitely
>possible.

Whatchu talkin' bout?

Art Deco

Feb 28, 2008, 8:33:53 PM2/28/08
Forwarded to AFA-B:

Pinku-Sensei <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote:

>To run against Alan, I shall use my FNVW privilege to nominate Johnny
>Wizard, who has a long lits o' nyms which he uses to avoid killfiles and
>who has been nominated for this lifetime achievement award before.
>
>Seconds for Johnny Wizard?

Of course, Jonny Gizzard is seconded!