Hubbard's "Admissions," additional authentication

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 8, 2003, 3:29:21 PM7/8/03
Scientologist "blackdog" stated that he held "the opinion that the
"Affirmations" very well may *not* have been authored by Hubbard." In
response, I provided considerable evidence that these writings, which
I prefer to call Hubbard's "Admissions," were in fact written by the
man.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2003-07-05.html

I am now augmenting that evidence with a pdf of a letter Hubbard wrote
to the Los Angeles Superior Court dated February 2, 1983 in which he
claims ownership of the documents then in the possession of the Clerk
of the Court in the case of Scientology v. Armstrong, LASC No. C
420153 (Armstrong I).

Those documents held by the Clerk included Hubbard's "Admissions."
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2000-03-11.html

See our What's New page. http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/new.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/hubbard-hw-ltr-1983-02-03.pdf
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/hubbard-hw-ltr-1983-02-03.html

See also the Scientology cult's press release of February 10, 1983
concerning Hubbard's writing to the LA Superior Court.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/cult-press-rls-1983-02-10.html

And see the article in the February 11, 1983 Los Angeles Herald.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/media/herald-1983-02-11.html

I am also webbing Hubbard's fingerprint card from an arrest in San
Luis Obispo on August 17, 1948, and a certification of the fingerprint
card by Rolf L. Owre, Keeper of Records of the California Bureau of
Criminal Identification dated March 29, 1984. (Note that Owre's
arrest date for Hubbard is wrong.)
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/hubbard-arrest-record.pdf

The Hubbard letter, the fingerprint card and the Owre certification
were all entered into evidence by Scientology and Mary Sue Hubbard in
the Armstrong I trial in 1984, the same trial in which parts of the
"Admissions" were entered into evidence.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html

The same "Admissions," or, here, "Affirmations," that the cult and
Mary Sue demanded be returned.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/mutual-release-1986.html

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)

Jul 9, 2003, 5:10:17 PM7/9/03
T O P P O S T

Thank you for all of these documents. Very damn interesting reading.
Hubbard really was the psychotic raving lunatic all the experts say he
was. Damn shame Scientologists are not allowed to learn about Hubbard
and Hubbard's past.

---
As for me, I choose loyalty to my country; I pledge
sedition to the government.

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 10, 2003, 1:58:41 AM7/10/03
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:10:17 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org
(ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)) wrote:

>T O P P O S T
>
>Thank you for all of these documents. Very damn interesting reading.
>Hubbard really was the psychotic raving lunatic all the experts say he
>was. Damn shame Scientologists are not allowed to learn about Hubbard
>and Hubbard's past.

It's also a damn shame the US allows it's alleged "justice" system to
be abused to the extent that people like Gerry Armstrong and many
others are chased out of the country by lunatics like Miscaviege...

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.

ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)

Jul 10, 2003, 3:27:59 PM7/10/03
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:58:41 +0200, Boudewijn van Ingen
<bo...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:10:17 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org
> (ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)) wrote:

> >T O P P O S T
> >
> >Thank you for all of these documents. Very damn interesting reading.
> >Hubbard really was the psychotic raving lunatic all the experts say he
> >was. Damn shame Scientologists are not allowed to learn about Hubbard
> >and Hubbard's past.

> It's also a damn shame the US allows it's alleged "justice" system to
> be abused to the extent that people like Gerry Armstrong and many
> others are chased out of the country by lunatics like Miscaviege...

What would you have us do? Poor people cannot afford justice in the
USA.

---
Support our troops: IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH NOW!

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 11, 2003, 1:26:19 AM7/11/03
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:27:59 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org

(ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)) wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:58:41 +0200, Boudewijn van Ingen
><bo...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:10:17 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org
>> (ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)) wrote:
>
>> >T O P P O S T
>> >
>> >Thank you for all of these documents. Very damn interesting reading.
>> >Hubbard really was the psychotic raving lunatic all the experts say he
>> >was. Damn shame Scientologists are not allowed to learn about Hubbard
>> >and Hubbard's past.
>
>> It's also a damn shame the US allows it's alleged "justice" system to
>> be abused to the extent that people like Gerry Armstrong and many
>> others are chased out of the country by lunatics like Miscaviege...
>
>What would you have us do? Poor people cannot afford justice in the
>USA.

Educate your fellow "poor people". Heck, educate everyone in the US
about this.

>---
>Support our troops: IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH NOW!

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.

ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)

Jul 11, 2003, 1:26:49 PM7/11/03
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:26:19 +0200, Boudewijn van Ingen
<bo...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:27:59 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org
> (ShyDavid (Prozac-filled Gay Terrorist Psycho)) wrote:

> >On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:58:41 +0200, Boudewijn van Ingen
> ><bo...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>>> It's also a damn shame the US allows it's alleged "justice" system to
>>> be abused to the extent that people like Gerry Armstrong and many
>>> others are chased out of the country by lunatics like Miscaviege...

>> What would you have us do? Poor people cannot afford justice in the
>> USA.

> Educate your fellow "poor people". Heck, educate everyone in the US
> about this.

But they refuse to be educated. We have something like 70% of the
citizenry that want to "teach" Creationism in public school. The huge
majority of Harvard graduates, when surveyed the day they graduated,
didn't know why summer is hot and winter is cold. 86% believe in gods.
Around 80% believe in "psychic abilities" and the "paranormal." Most
do not know what speciation is, what genetic drift is, why sexual
reproduction is superior to asexual reproduction, and what a clade is.
Most cannot list the names of the major plants in the solar system in
their proper sequence. Most don't know the name of the star Earth
orbits. The ignorance of the American citizenry is so swatting *HUGE*
that it would take hundreds of billions of dollars every year, for the
next fifty years, to get us up to speed with much of Europe.

Nor does the USA government want an educated citizenry. When the
"bewildered herd" is educated, it ceases being the "bewildered herd"
but become participants in government---- which is the last thing the
plutocracy wants.

How can anyone expect us to educate ourselves, faced with such a task?

This morning on "The Howard Stern Show" there was a trailer trash Ku
Klux Klan moron who was given a "F-emmy" award because he is a such a
hateful piece of shit. This moron apparently actually believed he was
receiving a real award for his "Keep American Racially Pure" speaches.
He went on and on about "The niggers this" and "The niggers that" and
how running the American Indians "out of the country" was just a
start, and that "running the niggers back to Africa" was the next
step. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans just like this
talking pile of crap, and they vote, own guns, and breed.

What, if anything, can we REALLY do about it?

> --
> Groeten,
> Boudewijn.

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 18, 2003, 11:27:56 PM7/18/03
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:26:49 GMT, ShyD...@this-is-a-fake-address.org

I understand the depth of the problem. But perhaps we have differing
insights as to the causes for it's existence...

>Nor does the USA government want an educated citizenry. When the
>"bewildered herd" is educated, it ceases being the "bewildered herd"
>but become participants in government---- which is the last thing the
>plutocracy wants.
>
>How can anyone expect us to educate ourselves, faced with such a task?

Dollars make a vote, don't they? So keep your dollars, if there's no
suitable candidate. It's a start anyway.

>This morning on "The Howard Stern Show" there was a trailer trash Ku
>Klux Klan moron who was given a "F-emmy" award because he is a such a
>hateful piece of shit. This moron apparently actually believed he was
>receiving a real award for his "Keep American Racially Pure" speaches.
>He went on and on about "The niggers this" and "The niggers that" and
>how running the American Indians "out of the country" was just a
>start, and that "running the niggers back to Africa" was the next
>step. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans just like this
>talking pile of crap, and they vote, own guns, and breed.

As I understand it, Howard Stern is one of the people trying to show
the US-citizenry the idiocy of itself. Many of the major media outlets
in the US have such critical voices on board. However they seldomly
get the support they deserve. Sad indeed.

>What, if anything, can we REALLY do about it?

If you realize that every idiot you see has actually "learned" his/her
dumb ideas from someone, you might come to the realization that it is
not the idiot you need to go for, but the person that gave the idiot
its ideas.

Explain those ideas to everyone willing to listen. And make sure you
explain the true meaning of these ideas...

It has amazed me -for example- that right in the US, the ultimate
"bastion" of "freedom" as it was "sold" to my parents after WWII, the
principle of separation between church and state apparently was never
properly understood (as you illustrated with your example of teaching
"creationism" in the US, a subject about which I saw another TV-report
yesterday). Or has been lost, since the "ancient" times when that
apparently worthless "Declaration of Independence" was drawn up.

As long as people in the US allow fraudsters to act as if they in some
way are "religious leaders" formenting their hatred towards "others",
you've got no chance at all.

So deal with the numerous "L. Ron Hubbards" in the US first, before
allowing your politicians to turn their greedy eyes on the oil.

>Support our troops: IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH NOW!

I would truly welcome a vote of no-confidence in the Dutch
prime-minister in the Dutch parliament too, given that that idiot now
has taken responsibility for sending out Dutch military personell into
that US-invented disaster area, for no clear reason, other than to
please the Dollars...

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.