Atlanta Protester Arrests

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 12:10:35 AM3/16/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU

Dekalb police step up the repressive factor -- Suddenly! Arrests out
of the blue.

They were arrested for:
1)Protesting without a permit. Which we were told repeatedly by them
before the event that we did NOT need a permit.
2)Causing offensive or hazardous conditions.

Anonymous has no leader. Freedom of speech been silenced.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 12:13:52 AM3/16/08

Also, cops citing people for honking.......geesh!

Nelson

Mar 16, 2008, 12:57:51 AM3/16/08

<kennethno...@gmail.com> wrote in message

GOOD, I am glad. I want to know who they took. And I hope there are more
arrested.
And I want to hear the details.
Nelson

David Lafayette Mapother

Mar 16, 2008, 1:07:51 AM3/16/08
Nelson wrote:

> I want to know who they took. And I hope there are more arrested.
> And I want to hear the details.

Why? are you going to stalk them?
I'm sure the Dekalb police gave the names, addresses, phone numbers,
etc to OSA before releasing them.

There have already been released, by the way.

Nelson

Mar 16, 2008, 2:09:03 AM3/16/08

"David Lafayette Mapother" <David.M...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

I just don't like a bunch of anonymous assholes picking on my religion.
When people are identified or identifiable they tend to restrain their own
destructive impulses for fear of the consequences. Nelson

Kilia

Mar 16, 2008, 2:20:53 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 1:09 am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> "David Lafayette Mapother" <David.Mapot...@googlemail.com> wrote in messagenews:73009939-5db7-42e7...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

> > Nelson wrote:
>
> >> I want to know who they took. And I hope there are more arrested.
> >> And I want to hear the details.
>
> > Why? are you going to stalk them?
> > I'm sure the Dekalb police gave the names, addresses, phone numbers,
> > etc to OSA before releasing them.
>
> > There have already been released, by the way.
>
> I just don't like a bunch of anonymous assholes picking on my religion.
> When people are identified or identifiable they tend to restrain their own
> destructive impulses for fear of the consequences. Nelson

You have no religion, Nelson...what you have is a scam.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 1:35:16 AM3/16/08
Kilia <kooks...@myway.com> wrote in

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES, DEKALB COUNTY OFFICERS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmGbRtNrIiM

Oh, those.

LaserClam

Mar 16, 2008, 2:28:28 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 2:20 am, Kilia <kookste...@myway.com> wrote:

> You have no religion, Nelson...what you have is a scam.-

A little invalidation to reduce
someone's Tone to apathy?

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 2:00:17 AM3/16/08
Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil> wrote in

> Kilia <kooks...@myway.com> wrote in
>
>> On Mar 16, 1:09 am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>>> "David Lafayette Mapother" <David.Mapot...@googlemail.com> wrote in

>>> messagenews:73009939-5db7-42e7-bcda-
e27ee6...@m36g2000hse.googlegro

>>> ups.com...

>>> I just don't like a bunch of anonymous assholes picking on my
>>> religion.
>>> When people are identified or identifiable they tend to restrain
>>> their own destructive impulses for fear of the consequences. Nelson
>>
>> You have no religion, Nelson...what you have is a scam.
>

> WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES, DEKALB COUNTY OFFICERS?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmGbRtNrIiM
>
> Oh, those.

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
chief

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
chief

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
chief

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
chief

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
chief

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 4:53:00 AM3/16/08
On Mar 15, 11:09 pm, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

>  I just don't like a bunch of anonymous assholes picking on my religion.
> When people are identified or identifiable they tend to restrain their own
> destructive impulses for fear of the consequences.   Nelson

Poor Nelson. I feel so sorry for you. You're so brainwashed. Anonymous
has not committed ANY destructive acts. The cult of scientology,
however, has committed thousands of destructive acts.

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 4:53:43 AM3/16/08

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 4:23:09 AM3/16/08

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 7:50:11 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 1:23 am, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
> butterflygrrrl <butterflygrr...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:44e063fb-faba-
> 4105-b171-5c3db39d1...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com:> http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_pol...

> ief
>
> Try that one
>
> --

Thank you, but it's the same thing: "Oops, what you're looking for
isn't here!"

Is it anywhere else?

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 7:16:56 AM3/16/08
butterflygrrrl <butterf...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Mar 16, 1:23 am, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
>> butterflygrrrl <butterflygrr...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 4105-b171-5c3db39d1...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

>> > "Oops, what you're looking for isn't here!"
>>
>> http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_pol.

>> .. ief

>> Try that one
>>
>> --
>> quoted
> text -

> Thank you, but it's the same thing: "Oops, what you're looking for
> isn't here!"
>
> Is it anywhere else?

It seems your newsreader is pruning the url.

Piece this together as one url your browser:

http://digg.com/world_news/
Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_
Dekalb_police_chief

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 10:11:40 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 6:09 am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> I just don't like a bunch of anonySLAP!

stfu.

nobody cares if you want to believe in lol ron's space opera.

Kim P

Mar 16, 2008, 12:00:57 PM3/16/08

wyo...@newsguy.com

Mar 16, 2008, 12:10:44 PM3/16/08
On 16 Mar 2008 06:00:17 GMT, Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil>
wrote:>>

>http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_
>chief

shortened for newsreader line breaks:

http://tinyurl.com/ythbg5

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 16, 2008, 3:05:09 AM3/16/08
"Nelson" <nhend...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Why is it every one of you insane Scientology kooks hate civil rights?

Is it because you're all bugshit insane?

---
Anonymous = Herd of Cats Latched on to the Same Wildebeest.

Just after 11 am I observed a horde of Anons with Police car
flashing escort moving north to the Org. - Gregg H.

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 16, 2008, 3:07:08 AM3/16/08
butterflygrrrl <butterf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Mar 15, 11:09=A0pm, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

>> =A0I just don't like a bunch of anonymous assholes picking on my religion.=
>> When people are identified or identifiable they tend to restrain their own=
>> destructive impulses for fear of the consequences. =A0 Nelson

>Poor Nelson. I feel so sorry for you. You're so brainwashed. Anonymous
>has not committed ANY destructive acts. The cult of scientology,
>however, has committed thousands of destructive acts.

I used to feel sorry for some of these people some 10 years ago
however there comes a point where even after someone is repeatedly
educated about something and they refuse to accept the truth that
it's time to wash one's hands of the person and accept the fact
that they deserve what they get.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 4:53:09 PM3/16/08
FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote in

>>GOOD, I am glad. I want to know who they took. And I hope there are more
>>arrested.
>>And I want to hear the details.
>
> Why is it every one of you insane Scientology kooks hate civil rights?
>
> Is it because you're all bugshit insane?

Please Fredric, the "bugshit insane" are called "clear" in Scieno lingo.
Unless you use their terms they won't understand you. ;)

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 17, 2008, 12:07:25 PM3/17/08
Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil> wrote:
>FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote in
>>>GOOD, I am glad. I want to know who they took. And I hope there are more arrested.
>>>And I want to hear the details.
>> Why is it every one of you insane Scientology kooks hate civil rights?
>> Is it because you're all bugshit insane?
>Please Fredric, the "bugshit insane" are called "clear" in Scieno lingo.
>Unless you use their terms they won't understand you. ;)

LOL! Forgive me. I'm new at this.