Larry Wollersheim throwing a Boat Party?

Fear Not

Aug 6, 2008, 11:06:23 AM8/6/08
This was thrown up on Enturbulation.org MB and people were wondering
if it's for real?

Everyone from the bay area are invited, San jose, Sacermento,Mountain
view and any other places that are with in driving distance. All
Anonymous exscientologist or people that will help stop scientology
from harming people may come.

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous
appreciation and awards dance party and Scientology Reformation
Presentation on a 62 foot Power Yacht in the Sausalito area presented
by FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery
Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support. See Factnet’s
mission at FACTnet Mission Statement .

This party --- a special Anonymous SF recognition event is mainly for
those individuals also interested in forwarding legal and peaceful
means of educating about scientology’s human rights abuses and holding
its executives personally responsible to pay restitution for all harms
they have caused to all Scientology victims.

In spite of recent rumors to the contrary, Factnet.org seeks ONLY to
find better ways to collaborate and co create with those parties
within Anonymous and the x scientology member and other groups in an
open, peer to peer and self-organizing fashion and, who want to deal
with Scientology and its abuses --- and, who also see that their
independent efforts might benefit from knowledge and resources found
in Factnet. We fully realize that there are many factions within
Anonymous who are not interested in the Scientology protests by other
Anon members and we respect that as well. Just as we respect that
there are many x scientology members who for one reason or another do
not wish to be involved in the efforts to reform scientology.

In an open, peer to peer, self-organizing fashion Factnet has
collaborated and co-created with many diverse independent individuals,
groups and organizations over the years. We hope that at this event we
might find a way to better support and work with those independent
individuals and factions within Anonymous and other x scientology
member groups around the world who might value our support and who
might also teach us and who use only peaceful and legal means.

For years Factnet has successfully dealt primarily with Scientology
and other cult survivors who now are highly independent individuals
because in part they have suffered from authoritarian abuse and high
control techniques. Because of this they no longer want anything to do
with authoritarian or controlling people and organizations ever again.
We know that members of Anonymous are also highly independent
individuals. Factnet seeks no control or authority related to any
Scientology education work. We know that this is not only the best
way, but in truth ---the only way after what we have learned in 17
years of diverse success experience working with highly independent
individuals and organizations in open, self-organizing and peer to
peer relationships.

Surprise physical or telephonic guests!

There may be 1 or 2 very special quite famous guests attending that
will help rock Scientology’s world and the night! Rumor has it that
even L Ron Hubbard himself may appear in some form if we can keep Xemu
away from the chips J.

Lot’s of RSVPS are starting to roll in. We will stop taking RSVPs when
or if we hit 90 people. Right now we are at about 35.

We will email all RSVP updates and the final location of the boat
after they RSVP. We ask that you do not post the location. Only those
who have RSVPed will get the event location via email.

What Not to Bring on Das Boat

Any Illegal Substances or Illegal Thing of any Kind! Also, no Alcohol
we are going to be dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. In
the past Scientology Operatives have been alleged to have called in
all kinds of false underage drinking, sex offense or other bogus
emergencies reports to the police in an effort to get the police to
disrupt an event they deal against their interests. Not to worry the
local police know me and my history with cults and they will be fully
updated on the event and possible stunts by Scientology.

What you Could be Thinking about or better yet Sending me on your
Scientology Reformation Ideas on Before the Event

I really want to know what is your legal and peaceful plan for
reforming Scientology and have it pay restitution to ALL its victims
--- and, convincing whoever is behind this mind control experiment and
foreign intelligence gathering operation using unsuspecting cult
members to abandon this type of covert military research and
intelligence gathering operation forever!

What is really important is “the how” of the detail and sequences of
steps that can be shared among the willing x Scientology members,
other interested parties and governments and Anon people around the
world? Take a shot at addressing tough questions like how we will
gather evaluate and share information on line when Scientology and
other sources will be using some of the most talented hackers and
covert operations people they have to shut down, corrupt, discredit
and disrupt us at every turn.

Let me know what are the ethical guidelines and winning attitudes that
we should hold as standards for our behavior to do this is such a way
that we become the next Nelson Mandelas and Gandhis for this new
Information and Control age!

Please let me know parts of your plan that you are willing to do as
well. Send your plan to Wolle...@msn.com

What to Wear:

If you want to keep you identity secret wear you Anonymous disguises.
Wear your disguises as we also will be videoing the whole event to
share on the net. If there is a mole in your SF group or this leaks
somehow to Scientology, there may be Scientology people in the parking
lots and outside on the water's edge 125 yards away taking pictures.

You might even want to take the bus, car pool or park away from the
main parking lot for the harbor and marina in case they are here and
photo your license plates. Put your disguises on after you leave your
transportation and eat your snacks from behind your masks.

I ask you to help me and Factnet say no to fear. Let’s make this an
amazing event and party and thumb our noses at their stupid
ineffective tactics.

What to bring:

Bring a coat as it can get cool on the decks. Bring something you like
to snack on. There was a bit of a re-vote and we decided no Alcohol in
spite of earlier saying we were going to have it. We are going to be
dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. We will have some
snacks here, but not enough.

Bring cameras and video recorders. We are going to want to share what
happens at this event with Anonymous and x and current Scientology
people all over the world.

Please bring the music that you most like to hear and dance to on CD
or iPods. (The boat has an amazing sound system and we will just drop
your stuff into the system.)

Ride Sharing:

A few people need rides from the city so if you have a car and can
take extra riders let me know and let the other SF anonymous people
attending know.

During and End of Event Volunteer Help

If you can help as a volunteer keep thing rolling with everything from
greeting people to clean up let me know that as well. We also need
someone knowledgeable to come early and be the music meister. That
person would work on music for the party parts of the evening! They
would need to come early to learn the boat’s system.

Last words, Factnet will be giving out awards to individuals who have
shown particular creativity and courage in peacefully and lawfully
protesting and educating about scientology. So if you have anyone you
think in the SF area should be recognized [please send their name and
what they have done.

If you’re going to bring a video camera and can help with video
editing let me know ASAP as we want to get the whole event on the net
for the other Scientology reformation groups as soon as possible. I do
need some people dedicated to helping with the event videoing.

Who specifically is not invited?

Scientology fake defectors and fake x members, Scientology private
investigators, Scientology moles in the SF anonymous group. Therefore
network this invitation to those individuals you have a high
confidence are not on our “Who is not invited list.”

If we discover anyone on the “Who is not invited list” at the event we
will immediately ask them to leave or call and have the police remove
them. AND, I or my team reserves the absolute right to ask anyone to
leave that we do not feel good about or who is attempting to disrupt
the event for any reason! As far as we are able, I want this event to
be uninterrupted by Scientology idiots and a good party energy.

We will be posting all the video from the event on the net so it would
be really dumb for Scientology operatives to show up to gather Intel,
but they are really dumb so they most likely will anyway! Once they do
then we can show them the 10 times rule in case they still do not get
it. Oh Yea, the 10 times rule of legal and peaceful protest is that if
one party tries something dumb or intimidating then the protesting
party multiplies their protest and educational efforts by 10. Sooner
or later they will learn to stop their unethical tactics designed to
create fear and intimidation.

Rumor Update:

I have heard that someone has been implying that the Factnet/Anon
appreciation collaboration and co-creation exploration party is a
Scientology trap. This is just stupid or highly uniformed or maybe
even Scientology trying to keep people away because they sense what
will happen if there is more co-creation and collaboration between
their adversaries. Here is something that I recently emailed someone
who is in a position to help stop this ridiculous rumor.

“This event is being cosponsored by the non profit FACTnet : Cult,
Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-
Support, Legal support For 17 years Factnet has been one of the
biggest educators on Scientology. See Factnet’s mission at FACTnet
Mission Statement

I Lawrence Wollersheim am a director of Factnet and will be doing part
of a presentation before the party. Scientology considers me to be one
of the 3 biggest SPs of all time. And, I just won my 6th lawsuit
against Scientology.

As you can see, anyone spreading this particular grossly false and
goofy rumor to scare people away from the event either has no idea
about what they are talking about, has a some personal hidden agenda
or is part of or is working for Scientology.”

Please help us get accurate information to anyone spreading this
foolish and/or mean spirited rumor by getting the above information to
them. If they continue spreading the rumor after you have offered
information that logically contradicts their position, please let me
know who they are. Also, please post and network this updated
invitation anywhere that SF anons will see it so they can make up
their own individual minds on attending.”

Scientology will not stop this event!

The most important thing to realize is that the educational, protest
and legal work (and even our related parties and planning events,)
that we do should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be affected by either false,
over hyped or even legitimate fears of Scientology. Scientology uses
hyped up fear and mystery as its main weapons to try stop people from
working together and reforming it. But that does not work the minute
you say, “screw you Scientology, I will NEVER be stopped or slowed by
fear or the mystery of your history or your current stupid and
ineffective intimidation tactics. I will do this work have more fun
than you can imagine and link up in a supportive team with everyone
you most want to keep me from working with --- so just screw you for
even trying those tired-ass and useless fear and mystery tactics on
me!”

If Scientology shows up and tries anything, we will have to simply get
out in front of their celebrity’s homes and events with our protests
and release 10 times more information about their human rights abuse
particularly relating to David Miscavige their leader and Tom Cruise.

Hope to see you there!
Best,
Lawrence Wollersheim

Director

For FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery
Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support

Skipper

Aug 6, 2008, 11:52:59 AM8/6/08
The frightening part of this entire missive is the word "re-form" in
any form.

$cientology once eradicated should never be re-formed in any form
whatsoever.

In other words, kaput, good riddance, have fun in hell Elwrong.

In article
<4022236f-d658-4fa8...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

Eldon

Aug 6, 2008, 2:55:40 PM8/6/08
On Aug 6, 5:52 pm, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> The frightening part of this entire missive is the word "re-form" in
> any form.
>
> $cientology once eradicated should never be re-formed in any form
> whatsoever.

Aw golly, I'm forced to agree with you once again. I've chastized
Chuck Beatty a few times for advancing the hopeful impossibility of
reform. In his case it's excusable due to his short tenure in the real
world. But coming from Wollersheim (assuming this isn't a troll), it's
ridiculous.

> In other words, kaput, good riddance, have fun in hell Elwrong.
>
> In article

> <4022236f-d658-4fa8-b341-6c1872ebb...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

> > well. Send your plan to Wollersh...@msn.com

> read more »

jerald

Aug 6, 2008, 3:15:30 PM8/6/08
> well. Send your plan to Wollersh...@msn.com
> Support, Legal support For 17 years ...
>
> read more »

I know there's nothing about it on the FACTnet site.

jerald

Ball of Fluff

Aug 6, 2008, 4:14:30 PM8/6/08

"Skipper" <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

> The frightening part of this entire missive is the word "re-form" in
> any form.
>
> $cientology once eradicated should never be re-formed in any form
> whatsoever.
>
> In other words, kaput, good riddance, have fun in hell Elwrong.

For a while, even though some critics had me tossed off Factnet for not
toe-ing some imaginary party line, I was still getting email junk mail from
Factnet. There were some things about some kind of new age thing Wolly was
starting. Sounds to me like he'd like to start a cult, too, perhaps.

www.claireswazey.com

Eldon

Aug 6, 2008, 6:33:54 PM8/6/08
On Aug 6, 10:14 pm, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:
> "Skipper" <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

Possibly, but I think this sounds like a troll. Maybe this party is
arranged by the SF Org for all we know.

Not trying to be paranoid here, but something about it just doesn't
read right. Of course, if it's Wolly, he has numerous ways to verify
that he's the host.

I understand that he's bipolar, so he may go a bit overboard at
times.

> www.claireswazey.com

Black Mamba

Aug 6, 2008, 9:52:15 PM8/6/08
"Ball of Fluff" <getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote in message

Claire:

You should not be tossed off of a place like Fact Net. You are too good
for a place like that.

Anyway, you know how on your website it says "In cyberspace, noone can
hear you scream". Well I was heading up town today, on Church Street and was
thinking about the Church of Scientology and my relationship over the years.
All of a sudden I cognited "Yeah, like it says on Claire Swazey's site, only
instead "In New York noone can hear you scream". I wasn't sure if I should
laugh or look at the reality of it anothe way. Thanks for the inspire,
wherever you were.

--
Larry
{LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

Skipper

Aug 6, 2008, 10:51:40 PM8/6/08
In article <489a062a$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, Ball of Fluff
<getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote:

I completely agree with you, Claire.

When Larry was on staff at Celebrity Centre he was always doing "come
along with me, look ain't this great!" things. Once he went to the
Navajo nation and recruited about 50 Native Americans who showed up at
Celebrity Centre when it was on 8th Street near downtown L.A. Boy was
that a mess. Then he and Albert Ribisi (who were both registrars) ran
up huge credit card bills and took leaves to pay them off by selling
boxed meat door to door for a $cientologist's company and many others
did the same. After he got off staff he started a "laser pictures"
sales company.

I'm glad he won his case and persisted with it, but if Lawrence
Wollersheim said he had some new secret of the universe that he wanted
to share, that's the next to last fucking thing in the world I'd want
anything to do with, the first one being $cientology.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Aug 6, 2008, 11:26:54 PM8/6/08
On Aug 6, 11:06 am, Fear Not <tpl...@msn.com> wrote:
> well. Send your plan to Wollersh...@msn.com
> Support, Legal support For 17 years ...
>
> read more >
I am going to reserve comment on it at this time except to say that
iff it's true, then the person who posted it did so intentionally and
against the writer's wishes, making it broad public issue - BPI in
scieno language - against what it says to do. That makes me suspect
the whole thing as being a clam setup but, I think Lawrence needs to
speak up on it before I make that judgement.

Ball of Fluff

Aug 7, 2008, 1:31:43 AM8/7/08

"Skipper" <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

Wow! Very interesting, Skip.

You often have a lot of very detailed and fascinating information about life
in the cult.
Wish I could have met you after the first time we were expelled, where we
thought that it was just an anomaly- that probably other orgs and missions
were fine. You'd have been able to clue us in on a lot of stuff.

www.claireswazey.com

AnoNotAmused

Aug 7, 2008, 1:35:35 AM8/7/08
On Aug 6, 10:31 pm, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:
> "Skipper" <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

> > In article <489a062...@news2.lightlink.com>, Ball of Fluff
> > <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Skipper" <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

"Fucking" hurrah!

jerald

Aug 7, 2008, 1:37:08 AM8/7/08
On Aug 7, 1:31 am, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:
> "Skipper" <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

> > In article <489a062...@news2.lightlink.com>, Ball of Fluff
> > <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Skipper" <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote in message
> www.claireswazey.com- Hide quoted text -

That brings up a good question Claire, how many members have been
expelled? I wonder if the members in now know. I bet the number is
bigger than they think.

jerald

Emma

Aug 7, 2008, 6:20:30 AM8/7/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lawrence has it noted on his new age religion site.

http://www.integrativespirituality.org/postnuke/html/index.php

Look at upcoming events.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Aug 7, 2008, 6:35:08 AM8/7/08
Are they offering free income tax audits for everyone, then? Glycol all
around!

"Fear Not" <tpl...@msn.com> wrote in message

Skipper

Aug 7, 2008, 7:27:46 AM8/7/08
In article <489a...@news2.lightlink.com>, Ball of Fluff
<getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote:

It's funny about the expulsion thing. It's a total control mechanism. A
lot of people who are feisty will fight back and think "they're not
going to do this to me". I got expelled the first time because of a
creepy little shithead named John Murakami, a musician who with his
wife Betty later started Celebrity Centre Las Vegas. It was a complete
personality thing.

I got saddled with being Treasurer of Axiom Productions, an offshoot of
Celebrity Centre run by Paul Shapiro and Ken Gerbino. Everyone there
was Sea Org except Gerbino, who at the time was driving a VW bug. A
producer named Dale Benson was the head of it. Interesting guy who had
killed his wife and her lover in Texas and gotten away with it because
it was legal to do that in Texas at the time - that's the story I
heard, anyway. So Benson runs up tens of thousands of dollars in bills
and he gets a Committee of Evidence and "convicted" and thrown out of
the church. Shapiro and Gerbino take over and they're running the
"Aware 73" Dianetics radio commercials. So I'm fending off angry phone
calls from creditors about unpaid bills and they bring in a guy named
Shelley Bauer (I think that's the last name, from Chicago, he's still
in). Shelly will only use green pens with green ink - that was his
"thing" - and he's a PR expert supposedly. We can barely afford food at
this point - everyone at Axioms is living in this one two-story house
on Berendo Street near downtown. And Shelley's giving me shit about
demanding green pens. So I tell him to go fuck himself, buy his own
goddamn green pens.

Basically I just apply Elwrong's policy on lying your ass off to
creditors and being a jerk about it.

Well, this pisses off certain weenies about CC and a few people who
hang together, including Sue Norton, one of the most evil bitches who
ever lived, who moves from working at Axioms to being in HCO. So this
wicked dipshit calls a Committee of Evidence and the kangaroo court
headed by Murakami railroads me out and I land on the street with
nowhere to go, and naturally none of them give a shit. I got my mother
to wire me $50 from Alabama and I end up back in Austin, Texas -
knowing one person in the whole city - with $5 in my pocket.

And I make it.

It's things like that that are why I want $cientology totally and
completely destroyed, disbanded, never again to exist, like the fucking
evil Nazi death cult that they are. My stories just one of tens of
thousands on how people were warped within that organization to turn
them into nasty destroyers of other people.

But if I saw John Murakami on the street today, even if he's out, I
might just knock his ass out.

There's people who did nasty things back in the day while on staff who
all things considered, I hate their guts, like Chris Many who when
running HCO on that Comm Ev thing (Yvonne Jentzsch tried to change the
results so I stayed) made me stay up three days and nights without
sleep because there was nothing in policy that said you get to sleep
while doing amends.

There was just no excuse for that kind of shit. I never treated people
that way when I was hypnotized by the bullshit. I later became friends
with Chris and his wife Nancy post-$cientology but he still had certain
weasel characteristics. And she was a total bitch when on staff, nasty
GO creep. So when she went nuts while exiting staff, I think she
basically got what she deserved.

That was the thing about $cientology. If you had certain crazy basic
personality characteristics, $cientology would magnify them. If you had
Nazi tendencies like the Manys and Murakamis, they'd come out. If you
had a natural tendency to fight back against oppression as I do, they'd
come out. And if you had a natural tendency to be a scam artist to make
a lot of money manipulating people, that would come out.

Which is why I believed that "Wolly boat party" thing could be true -
he was always coming up with some money-making scheme.

I met Tony Robbins when he was still living in his two-bedroom apt. in
Venice - he came to Celebrity Centre. I knew he was a bullshit artist
instantly. I subsequently learned that a large part of what he does in
hypnotism, just like Elwrong.

Had I met Hubbard in person, I would've seen the emperor with no
clothes, and I'd probably have ended up in a fistfight with that
asshole. Unfortunately, I was taken in by the sweet-talking former
kindergarten teacher fairy godmother idiot Yvonne Jentzsch who was a
total Elwrong robot who worked herself to death and got brain tumor and
was completely abandoned by the evil asshole she adored.

barb

Aug 7, 2008, 8:11:01 AM8/7/08

If anything else, the "awards ceremony" is guaranteed to elicit
displeasure. That is, unless they plan to do the tardly thing of
awarding everyone something to make them feel "speshull."

Honestly! Awards? Who has determined which efforts are award-worthy?

Fighting Scientology, exposing the lies and abusive behavior is its own
reward. That someone should determine that some efforts are more
noteworthy than others offends me.

The motivation behind this is probably sterling, but even if I were in
the Bay area, I'd stay away. It sounds like an event that will be full
of speechifyin' and mutual congratulation.

Plus I have never set foot on a sea-going vessel without a collection of
weapons and a bottle of rum...yarrr!

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb

Aug 7, 2008, 8:14:16 AM8/7/08

Every time you mention that poor woman, I think of Boxer, the draught
horse from Animal Farm.

"I will work harder." Then they send him to the knackers.

Skipper

Aug 7, 2008, 8:19:33 AM8/7/08
In article <lGBmk.13575$LF2....@newsfe09.iad>, barb
<xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

BINGO!

Any everybody loved her. Man was she naive. I used to play music and
got a standing ovation once at CC for a performance. So I told Yvonne I
wanted to leave staff and be a musician, I thought I'd be a more
effective spokeshole (my current view of this) for the cult.

She replied that we didn't have time - meaning that it was a race
between $cientology succeeding and nuclear was that would destroy the
planet. And I believed maybe she knew something I didn't.

Man was I naive.

Black Mamba

Aug 7, 2008, 8:33:02 AM8/7/08
"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

OSA May try to sneak people in disguised and church adversaries, and then
the surprise boat party will turn in to yacht mayhem, with all the guests
searching for OSA plants.

Unreal.

But it is the thought that counts.

If I was in the S.F. Bay area, I would go, if not just to meet Larry
Wollersheim then just to say hi to a few people, but alas, I am going to the
gym instead.

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 14, 2008, 11:53:07 PM8/14/08
Fear Not <tpl...@msn.com> wrote:

>This was thrown up on Enturbulation.org MB and people were wondering
>if it's for real?

Just write to FACTNet.Org and ask.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls