Demagoguery and the Anti-Scientology Movement

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 8:32:27 AM1/27/09
Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!

Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
mocking up their own bad guy.

All I see are a few paid bigots who are skilled at manipulating the
public opinion--despite any real examples of the so called "FAIR GAME"
policy. As far as I can tell, Anonymous are the only ones engaging in
anything even remotely resembling "FAIR GAME."

Tom Newton

http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/01/is-mark-bunker-demagogue.html

Truth Seeker

Jan 27, 2009, 9:06:18 AM1/27/09
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:32:27 -0800 (PST), tomnew...@gmail.com
wrote:

Oh, I assure you the church of scientology does go after those who
criticize and attack them, it is policy.

The higher you go up in the church of scientology the less they can
admit to doing something wrong.

Truth Seeker
===========

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 9:08:36 AM1/27/09
On 27 jan, 14:32, tomnewton...@gmail.com wrote:
> Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!
>
> Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
> mocking up their own bad guy.
>

> Tom Newton

At your service:
http://www.blownforgood.com/index.html
http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/
http://www.exscientologykids.com/
http://www.exseaorg.com/
http://www.whyileftscientology.com/
http://www.scientology-victims-testimonies.com/

And thanks for the opportunity.

Peter

"In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not
have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because
by abusing those rights he brings into being arduous and strenuous
laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, 1989 Ed., p. 145

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 9:13:28 AM1/27/09
All you did was point me in the direction of your e-gossip sites.

Where's the PROOF?

SHOW ME THE SCIENTOLOGT DEVIL! SHOW ME A M**THER***KING SCIENTOLOGY
DEVIL!

Tom Newton

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 9:24:35 AM1/27/09
On 27 Jan, 15:08, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 27 jan, 14:32, tomnewton...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!
>
> > Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
> > mocking up their own bad guy.
>
> > Tom Newton
>
> At your service:http://www.blownforgood.com/index.htmlhttp://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/http://www.exscientologykids.com/http://www.exseaorg.com/http://www.whyileftscientology.com/http://www.scientology-victims-testimonies.com/

> And thanks for the opportunity.

You offer propaganda, where is the study, where is the evaluation, the
comparisons???

RR

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 9:36:32 AM1/27/09
Show me one example of "Fair Game" that would be hold up under
objective public scrutiny.

There isn't any. The same thing which keeps Alex Jones from finally
"exposing the New World Order Globalists" is the same thing which
prevents any evidence for your claims to surface: REALITY.

Here's what I think of "Fair Game" and "Bull Baiting" and "OSA" :

http://www.pre-kpages.com/images/torntiger.jpg

Tom

Gerry Armstrong

Jan 27, 2009, 10:09:57 AM1/27/09
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:36:32 -0800 (PST), tomnew...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Show me one example of "Fair Game" that would be hold up under
>objective public scrutiny.
>
>There isn't any.

You're lying. Here's a description of Scientology cult orchestrated
fair game, and a list of fair game actions against me:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/archives/5

Lying in this context is an act of fair game. You are a fair gamer.
You can easily stop it.

>The same thing which keeps Alex Jones from finally
>"exposing the New World Order Globalists" is the same thing which
>prevents any evidence for your claims to surface: REALITY.
>
>Here's what I think of "Fair Game" and "Bull Baiting" and "OSA" :
>
>http://www.pre-kpages.com/images/torntiger.jpg
>

>Tom

Spell it out.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 10:32:27 AM1/27/09
"Fair Game" is a myth.

Although Anonymous has something approximating your little fairy tale:

http://www.lulznw.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97

Tom

Maureen

Jan 27, 2009, 10:39:36 AM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 7:32 am, tomnewton...@gmail.com wrote:
> Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!
>
> Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
> mocking up their own bad guy.

Your an adult aren't you?

Stop asking for mommy and daddy..." show me! show me!"

Where you are at, mommy and daddy don't teach you to think for
yourself do they?

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 10:45:05 AM1/27/09
On 27 jan, 15:24, roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 27 Jan, 15:08, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On 27 jan, 14:32, tomnewton...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!
>
> > > Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
> > > mocking up their own bad guy.
>
> > > Tom Newton
>
> > At your service:http://www.blownforgood.com/index.htmlhttp://counterfeitdreams.blogsp...

> > And thanks for the opportunity.
>
> You offer propaganda, where is the study, where is the evaluation, the
> comparisons???
>
> RR

Hey wise guy, why not answer Tom? I offered links to personal
accounts. Propaganda is your page on Gerry Armstrong: No evidence,
just speculations, assumptions and opinions.

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 2:51:17 PM1/27/09
On 27 Jan, 16:45, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 27 jan, 15:24, roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > At your service:http://www.blownforgood.com/index.htmlhttp://counterfeitdreams.blogsp...
>
> > > And thanks for the opportunity.
>
> > You offer propaganda, where is the study, where is the evaluation, the
> > comparisons???
>
> > RR
>
> Hey wise guy, why not answer Tom? I offered links to  personal
> accounts. Propaganda is your page on Gerry Armstrong: No evidence,
> just speculations, assumptions and opinions.

ANYTHING that does not serve your purposes is speculations,
assumptions and opinions...

RR

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 3:20:55 PM1/27/09
On 27 jan, 20:51, roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 27 Jan, 16:45, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On 27 jan, 15:24, roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > > You offer propaganda, where is the study, where is the evaluation, the
> > > comparisons???
>
> > > RR
>
> > Hey wise guy, why not answer Tom? I offered links to  personal
> > accounts. Propaganda is your page on Gerry Armstrong: No evidence,
> > just speculations, assumptions and opinions.
>
> ANYTHING that does not serve your purposes is speculations,
> assumptions and opinions...
>
> RR

All that does serve YOUR purposes is speculations, assumptions
and opinions. The page about Gerry Armstrong is all the evidence
anyone needs. And you were so nice to present it.

For those who want to see it for themselves:
http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_nwo1-b.html#affirmations

Peter

"That which works in $cientology
is not unique to $cientology,
and that which is unique to $cientology
does not work."
- Prufrock

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Alex Clark

Jan 27, 2009, 3:31:42 PM1/27/09
<Alan....@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Fair Game" is a myth.

You being stalked is a myth, Alan. I know it must seem so terrifyingly real
to you, but it isn't. Your paranoia and delusions have returned and they're
making mountains out of molehills that you yourself fabricated. I know in
your mind that you are the only person in the universe that matters, and
that everyone must be out to get you, but they're not Alan. They only want
to help you.

Please get help soon Alan, before your relapse becomes complete. Remember,
there is happiness out there for you if you choose to accept help.

Kindest Regards,
Alex

Maureen

Jan 27, 2009, 3:38:28 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 7:32 am, tomnewton...@gmail.com wrote:
> Show me the "Scientology Devil" everyone keeps talking about!
>
> Show me proof that Anonymous and the Anti-Scientologists aren't
> mocking up their own bad guy.

Notice the E-Meter measuring down to '1' on the 1954
Volney Mathison tone scale, 'near death' The person
appears to be taken over by 'little thetans.'

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/volney_tone_circle_1954_b.jpg

The caption correlates to those little devils being
the cause of "all human problems:

<quote>
"Acute anxiety or physical illness. Extreme mental or physical agony."
<end quote>

One could surmise then, that these body
thetans cause physical illness before
death. Who would implant body thetans,
knowing they would create a staet of
mind to cause bodily death?
That's some 'abyss' (or Bridge).

" Scientologists believe that most human
problems can be traced to lingering spirits
of an extraterrestrial people massacred by
their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago.
These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world,
causing spiritual harm and negatively
influencing the lives of their hosts ".

USD Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum
Opinion, RTC vs Lerma

Maureen

> All I see are a few paid bigots who are skilled at manipulating the
> public opinion--despite any real examples of the so called "FAIR GAME"
> policy. As far as I can tell, Anonymous are the only ones engaging in
> anything even remotely resembling "FAIR GAME."
>
> Tom Newton
>

> http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/01/is-mark-bunker-d...

Black Mamba

Jan 27, 2009, 3:51:49 PM1/27/09
"Maureen" <Lerma...@gmail.com> wrote in message
(SNIP)

*" Scientologists believe that most human
*problems can be traced to lingering spirits
*of an extraterrestrial people massacred by
*their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago.
*These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
*to individuals in the contemporary world,
*causing spiritual harm and negatively
*influencing the lives of their hosts ".

*USD Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum
*Opinion, RTC vs Lerma

*Maureen

**********

Thank You Maureen for the great new SIG!

Larry

tomnew...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 7:35:16 PM1/27/09
"Where is the Scientology Devil"?

THERE ISN'T ONE.

ALL YOU CAN DO IS TELL ME TO "GET HELP."

WHERE IS THE SCIENTOLOGY "FAIR GAMING" DEVILS?

THEY ARE IN YOUR IMAGINATIONS, THAT'S ALL.

Tom Newton

Maureen

Jan 27, 2009, 8:12:08 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 2:51 pm, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Maureen" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> (SNIP)
>
> *" Scientologists believe that most human
> *problems can be traced to lingering spirits
> *of an extraterrestrial people massacred by
> *their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago.
> *These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
> *to individuals in the contemporary world,
> *causing spiritual harm and negatively
> *influencing the lives of their hosts ".
>
> *USD Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum
> *Opinion, RTC vs Lerma
>
> *Maureen

>     Thank You Maureen for the great new SIG!
>
> Larry

fixed. your welcome!