if i don't turn up one day please speak up...

0 shikime
Kalo te mesazhi i parë i palexuar

banchukita

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 6:40:52 e paradites22.2.08
për

Going through old files, I found one of the first correspondences I
had with Shawn Lonsdale:

Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:46 pm
Subject: Re: what's going on in CW?
I guess i'm going down solo baby!.....What finances..hahaha...they
have alresdy reduced me to next to nil...(yes the yard sale guy) I
check in with the pd before going out and this makes 32 public
appearances...a dye/pepper spray...and my video cam. Search my posts
for a little backround on my situation....too late for me but you can
still save yourself...quick! make a run for it! Or send someone over
for a free OT-8 copy tommorow... thanks for the support and concern if
i don't turn up one day please speak up....
later,
shawn

Tom Newton

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 7:33:31 e paradites22.2.08
për

What a bunch of crap. You post here all the time (under various names) and would have remembered
that a long time ago.

Where's you proof that you didn't make that up?

You don't have any.

What a surprise!

Once a bunch of fanatics have decided that something is EVIL and has
to be destroyed, they can justify anything to accomplish their goals.

"banchukita" you are a truly disgusting human being.

If there was justice in the world, you'd be in jail or a mental institution.

Perhaps you are....

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

To You

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 7:54:40 e paradites22.2.08
për
Shawn Lonsdale wrote in June 2006: "If I don't turn up, one day, please
speak up..."

__________________
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 03:40:52 -0800, banchukita wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 03:40:52 -0800 (PST)
> From: banchukita <banch...@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: if i don't turn up one day please speak up...

Psyborgue

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 8:01:15 e paradites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 1:33 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Thanks for telling us we're onto something.

shellb...@gmail.com

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 9:16:59 e paradites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 7:33 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-02-22, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Once a bunch of fanatics have decided that something is EVIL and has
> to be destroyed, they can justify anything to accomplish their goals.
>
> "banchukita" you are a truly disgusting human being.
>
> If there was justice in the world, you'd be in jail or a mental institution.
>
> Perhaps you are....
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Oh Tom ...really!

I wish for one moment you could see things through my eyes. I wish for
one moment you could understand things as I do. Name calling does not
work Tom, it has never worked.

When someone in Scientology says "if there were any justice you would
be in a mental institution" it's exactly the same as if a Christian
says "You! Go to hell!"

Is that the way you think of yourself Tom, as a person who passes
judgment on the mental state of others? You have no qualifications to
say if a person is mentally ill or not Tom. You are not a Psychologist
Tom, why are you pretending to be one?

What you said is wrong Tom, you are wrong to have said it.

I know you are just a troll "Tom," I'm pretty sure you are here "just
following orders." I suspect you can't even read my replies.

That's OK "Tom," I'm not writing for you anyway. I'm writing on the
off-chance a Scientologest or a Sea Org member might come upon this.

If you have doubts about your Church, you may have good reason to
listen to them. They are *your* doubts, they are important. Don't let
someone tell you otherwise.

No one abuses me, I don't work 14 hour days, I don't have to chase
statistics. I can go where I like, read what I like, think what I like
and if it harms no one, I can do what I like. I'm a free person "Tom,"
and I invite all of you to drop out, and join the truly free people of
the Earth.

Blow!

Drop out!

Do it today!

Will it be easier to blow tomorrow?

cultxpt

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 9:20:30 e paradites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 5:33 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> gmail [DOT] com |  When the real thing just won't do.- Hide quoted text -

I'ts called credibility. You should learn about it, it might help you.

banchukita

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 9:35:31 e paradites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 7:33 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

I've never posted under any name here but my own, Tom.

Now, for what crime should I be incarcerated?

Oh, wait...perhaps you meant if there were *scientology* "justice" in
the world...well, then, I would most certainly be incarcerated.

Have a fabulous day.

-maggie, human being

> --
> calhobbit (at)  |  Artificial Intelligence:

Jonathon Barbera

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 10:34:01 e paradites22.2.08
për

I've heard of people in prisons having internet access. I'm not sure
if the mental institutions provide it.

Love,
-- Jonathon

Tom Newton

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 10:46:00 e paradites22.2.08
për

There are all sorts of different kinds of mental hospitals. Many of
them are private....

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that half the people in Anonymous
were in one of them.

They are certainly not mentally competent.

And most of them appear to be sociopaths.

phil scott

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 1:14:53 e pasdites22.2.08
për

Hi maggie, im sure you have forwarded this to the CWPD... or the
states attorney general....as this mess unfolds and
as more critics and anyone in anon is targeted the accumulating
evidence will be crucial....both with the law, and in the court of
public outrage.

Phil scott

Jonathon Barbera

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 1:23:57 e pasdites22.2.08
për
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:46:00 -0800, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid>
wrote:

If they rely on Vista security, then they probably aren't competent.
They probably always log-in using their administrator/root rights,
too. Amateurs.

Love,
-- Jonathon

peters...@gmail.com

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 1:24:54 e pasdites22.2.08
për
On 22 feb, 16:46, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Tom, it was nice to know you. No. Let me rephrase that:
Tom, it was an experience to know you. Please, send me a postcard when
YOU are in?

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Kilia

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 3:07:36 e pasdites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 6:33 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

You are so BUSTED, Tom! lol

Friendly Xenu

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 10:59:37 e pasdites22.2.08
për
banchukita <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Going through old files, I found one of the first correspondences I
>had with Shawn Lonsdale:

>for a free OT-8 copy tommorow... thanks for the support and concern if
>i don't turn up one day please speak up....
>later,
>shawn

Amazing. He foresaw his own eventual murder.

---
"You see, these GF masks were not accidentally the choice of Anonymous.
They protect against OT-powers like a crash helmet." -- Anonymous

"I invite any OT of any level to make my head explode." -- Anonology

jerald

e palexuar
22 shk 2008, 11:08:27 e pasdites22.2.08
për
On Feb 22, 7:33 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> gmail [DOT] com |  When the real thing just won't do.- Hide quoted text -

Wow Tom,

I have rarely seen someone go so far out of their way to prove they
are stupid. Maggie has been here for quite some time and has never
hiden here or in RL.

Seems you have really gone over the deep end this time. Prison or a
mental institution for a post? Wow thats some anger you have there
towards people who disagree with you. I bet a good therpist could
help you deal with that anger.

Artificial Intelligence? I would be please to see any intelligence in
your posts.

jerald

realpch

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 12:25:21 e paradites23.2.08
për

Fred, whydoncha wait until you possess more facts, huh? Howboutit?

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Friendly Xenu

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 11:05:37 e paradites23.2.08
për
realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:
>Friendly Xenu wrote:
>> banchukita <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >Going through old files, I found one of the first correspondences I
>> >had with Shawn Lonsdale:
>> >for a free OT-8 copy tommorow... thanks for the support and concern if
>> >i don't turn up one day please speak up....
>> >later,
>> >shawn
>> Amazing. He foresaw his own eventual murder.
>Fred, whydoncha wait until you possess more facts, huh? Howboutit?

You might do some research in to what Scientology is and what it does.

banchukita

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 11:40:46 e paradites23.2.08
për
On Feb 23, 11:05 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Friendly Xenu) wrote:

> realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Friendly Xenu wrote:

I'm not a lawyer, or a mental health professional. But I don't think
you have to be to understand the impact of Scientology's Fair Game
machine on a human being.

Whether or not a Scientology-owned hand placed the hose in Shawn's
bedroom window, or Shawn did it himself, the constant harassment was
DESIGNED to eventually "shudder into silence" his dissent. One way or
another.

There's precedent, not only in Hubbard's own written policies on
handling suppressive persons, but in the FBI raids of the late 70s
that uncovered Operation Freakout.

And they could look in the sealed files of Gabe Cazares' court cases
and maybe find Operation London Fog and other ops against him.

Similar ops against the entire community of Clearwater, like
destroying their newspaper the Clearwater Sun, are detailed in
articles by former Sun reporter Richard Leiby, who now writes I
believe for the Washington Post. The Sun is now defunct. Scn, Inc.
also targeted the St Petersburg Times, the local CBS affiliate, and
local government offices.

These all came out after FBI raids thirty years ago.

These people will stop at nothing to Keep Scientology Working.

There is zero evidence to support the 'we don't do that, we never did
that, we stopped doing that a long time ago' argument.

-maggie, human being

realpch

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 5:33:02 e pasdites23.2.08
për

Maggi, suspecting something is true is not the same as it being true.
Remember all the noise here after Ken Ogger's suicide? I myself am
conservative in assigning blame in such circumstances, perferring to err
on the side of caution. Fred has never been one to adopt this policy,
still, it's worth mentioning it to him from time to time.

banchukita

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 6:50:11 e pasdites23.2.08
për

You're right, Peach. Wow, thanks for reminding me about Ken Ogger's
suicide.

However, it's difficult to ignore not only the established pattern of
organizational behavior that would easily lead to such speculation,
but the fact that they *want* everyone to be afraid of them.

They want us to shudder into silence.

Motive, method and opportunity. It's not often when the method is
actually written out like scripture.

The policies instruct followers to intimidate people; attack, never
defend. Hubbard says that if a person is close to the edge anyway, it
will be enough to finish them off. But this isn't really true. It
will push anyone over the edge. Paulette Cooper thought she was going
crazy.

When the fair game begins, it's not like there's a timer and you know
when it ends.

-maggie, human being

> Peach
> --
> Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

> Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com- Hide quoted text -

jerald

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 7:33:30 e pasdites23.2.08
për
On Feb 23, 5:33 pm, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com- Hide quoted text -

Hi Peach,

I don't think scientology put the hose in the window. But I can tell
you for a fact they had a hand in it. We are talking long term abuse
of someone here. From the fliers to the web sties to the visits to
his bosses and landlords. To the following him around and all the
phone calls. There is not one part of me that doesn't belive this was
what drove Shawn to the edge.

I have seen this not only in other people but also first hand. Its
one of the most evil tatics of scientology. Their total disreguard
for any human life that isn't a part of scientology. I don't belive
for one second it stopped after he stopped last year. Shawn was
talking to more than one of us and then he was just gone. And I don't
know about the others but we talked of things not scientology. Just
the everyday stuff. Then he was just gone.

I didn't lose a fellow critic here, I lost someone I thought of as a
friend and cared about. Yeah theres a lot of stuff flying around
right now, but remember quite a few people liked Shawn and each of us
have to deal with it in our own way. Anger is a part of that way for
some.

I'm dealing with it in my own way. Today a tree was planted in Shawns
name by my own hand. I told those around me Shawns story and yep I
cried. I know this post is all over the place and there are those who
will laugh at me. Oh well. I lost a friend and I just don't give a
damn who thinks I am griving right. It also has redoubled my disire
to see scientology stopped.

Maybe next time ( and there will be a next time) we can stop it. I
missed the signs and wish I had done more to contact him. We have to
watch each others backs here because most of the people in our lives
don't understand just how evil and far scientology will go.

jerald

jerald

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 7:51:48 e pasdites23.2.08
për
> > Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com-Hide quoted text -
> jerald- Hide quoted text -

Peach,

I'm sorry if that last post seemed like I was upset with or jumping on
you. I wasn't. Maybe it was just time for me to get it all out.
Sorry if I overstepped. I have always liked your posts and respect
your views.

jerald

realpch

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 9:13:37 e pasdites23.2.08
për
jerald wrote:

<snip>

Jerald, when Shawn started posting about his one-man crusade, I thought
he was acting in a manner not sufficiently careful of his own welfare.
Of course they went after him. When I was picketing they went after me
too, but clearly, I had more protections, defenses and support in my
life than Shawn did in his, and I was less worrisome to the Church of
Scinetology. I worried about Shawn, I liked him. I wish he'd been more
careful of himself. I don't advise anyone whose life is on shakey groups
to go out and start annoying the Church of Scientology, or any other
similar institution or group of bullies.

That said, I have no idea of the particular circumstances that led Shawn
to take his own life, if that's what happened.

realpch

e palexuar
23 shk 2008, 9:15:27 e pasdites23.2.08
për
jerald wrote:

<snip>

> I'm sorry if that last post seemed like I was upset with or jumping on
> you. I wasn't. Maybe it was just time for me to get it all out.
> Sorry if I overstepped. I have always liked your posts and respect
> your views.
>
> jerald

Oh, no worries. I was pretty upset about his death myself. I wish
somebody had been around for him.

0 mesazhe të reja