Cbus Ohio Anons raid the Columbus Ideal Org for the 3rd week in a row

Chef Xenu

Dec 21, 2008, 1:07:07 PM12/21/08
I and OHanon42 attended the festivities tonight. We had fun, met some
friendly new police detectives, completed a com cycle with an as yet
unidentified friendly scilon, watched them almost lose control of
their grill (seriously, putting it 3 feet from the building and under
an overhanging ceiling? duh!), oh, and I got carfagged, which I think
is hilarious because it will cost them some amount of money to turn my
plates into the same info they could get for free if they were willing
to walk 2 blocks from the downtown org and simply ask for it. They
will also probably be wasting moar $$$ looking up the plates of the
random car I parked near. After taking pictures of my plates and car
(and the one beside it I am sure) the nut blew across 5 lanes of
traffic in the pitch black of night with no lights on and tried to
sneak in the back entrance to the Ideal Org.

First impressions from what I saw tonight: There were a few new faces,
and one or two rather nice video cameras which I suppose is what they
meant when they said Golden Era would be there. In addition to the
very ugly blinds they had put up last week, today they had set up a
Christmas tree with few or no decorations other than some haphazardly
strung white lights and another display blocking a broad swath of the
windows so they could film without getting us in the shot. They also
placed the childrens' table in the front corner where the windows have
not yet been otherwise covered or blocked.

It really appeared that the big donors were being served before anyone
else, we stayed until about half an hour past the time dinner was to
start, and the big donors were all sitting at a banquet table with a
red cloth and etc. while the less wealthy (those who donated less than
$50k or so) stood around or were otherwise occupied. There were
several small tables (a few times moar more than would be needed for
everyone there to have a seat) more similar to the children's than the
big-wig table stood waiting with white table cloths.

Fail cult is fail.

Here is a videos from last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si3ScFVuGG8

and a short clip of me being nice to a scientologist and getting a
positive response!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16gL60yGS20
_________________
REB Slaughter (USN RET)
Chef-Phone: 614-743-1446
SP V - Marcab Confederacy Mobile Mess Unit, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian
Interstellar Invasion Force
http://youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor Cooking meets $cientology
http://youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage + enturbulation.

Eldon

Dec 21, 2008, 1:13:55 PM12/21/08
Ted Mayett says this couldn't have happened because Anonymous doesn't
exist anymore. Surely you don't dispute that, do you?

> positive response!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16gL60yGS20

Chef Xenu

Dec 21, 2008, 1:37:08 PM12/21/08
Lol, does he now? I vaguely remember him making a post about that but
I didn't really follow the thread after the OP.

Apparently Mr. Mayett has his head buried in the sand. Anonymous is
alive and well and kicking ass (all-be-it Gandhi-style ass kicking).

I'm not anonymous myself, but I communicate with the Anon cells in my
state daily, as well as with numerous Anons in other states and
countries around the world several times a week. I picket downtown
with them once a month and usually join them for a few mini-raids on
other days (whether for OT Committee meetings, stress test tables,
scilon dinners, or just flyering campus.) The numbers may have
dropped somewhat since last Feb., but those who remain are the
smartest, most dedicated Anons and I don't see them going away any
time soon, and they will have their reward (ie: lulz)!

Lulz isn't really a new concept either, though it wasn't always called
that. I don't remember the exact quote, but a wise man once said
"Only know that you will not regret the effort, and it will not have
been done in vain."

Peace,
Chef Xenu
_________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
Chef-phone: 614-743-1446
SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer Crew 1138, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader
Force
http://youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientology

http://youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage + enturbulation

rattusrattus

Dec 21, 2008, 2:40:30 PM12/21/08
HUZZAH!!!!

tnx fr de lulzzzzzzzz.

"...rattusrattus is defamation spamming rat."
-Barbara Schwarz