Kenneth Ogger ruled murder

Fredric Rice

May 31, 2007, 9:53:16 PM5/31/07
The Homicide Department of the LAPD _has_ ruled the Kenneth Ogger
murder to be homicide, not suicide.

---
http://www.0-48.ru/
S3krut Skr3ptur3s! Heterosexual Tom Cruis will be upset again

Fredric Rice

May 31, 2007, 10:44:54 PM5/31/07
The Homicide Department of the LAPD _has_ ruled the Kenneth Ogger
murder to be homicide, not suicide.

--- I'm sorry, I should have explained more before posting this. I
finally got an email. If the official story was originally suicide,
it's now been ruled a murder. Apparently family has been informed
of the death and some actual legitimate news outlets will cover it.

If my source doesn't publish something about it in a week, I'll post
my source's email.

Tom Klemesrud

May 31, 2007, 11:19:15 PM5/31/07

Fredric, please provide more details.

Tom

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 1, 2007, 1:34:34 AM6/1/07
On May 31, 11:19 pm, Tom Klemesrud <tom.klemes...@gmail.delelete.com>
wrote:
> Tom- <

Frederik posted a thread today, something called LA Coroner Office,
explaining that someone at the coroner's confirmed it and mainstream
media should be covering it soon. You may want to read that thread.

Fredric Rice

Jun 1, 2007, 11:13:50 PM6/1/07
Tom Klemesrud <tom.kl...@gmail.delelete.com> wrote:

>Fredric Rice wrote:
>> If my source doesn't publish something about it in a week, I'll post
>> my source's email.
>Fredric, please provide more details.

I sent you the puppy in email -- and you replied. }:-} What we're
finding is that the Coroner's Office is apparently telling people
different things depending upon whether people are reporters or just
regular public.

The email I got was, as you saw, legitimate. Whether anything official
will follow is the question.

RolandRB

Jun 2, 2007, 12:07:16 AM6/2/07
On 2 Jun, 05:13, f...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:

> Tom Klemesrud <tom.klemes...@gmail.delelete.com> wrote:
> >Fredric Rice wrote:
> >> If my source doesn't publish something about it in a week, I'll post
> >> my source's email.
> >Fredric, please provide more details.
>
> I sent you the puppy in email -- and you replied. }:-} What we're
> finding is that the Coroner's Office is apparently telling people
> different things depending upon whether people are reporters or just
> regular public.
>
> The email I got was, as you saw, legitimate. Whether anything official
> will follow is the question.

I don't think any coroner in their right mind would rule it murder
after what happened to Dr. Joan Wood.

bb

Jun 2, 2007, 12:58:44 AM6/2/07

Thats one of the funniest things you ever wrote. :))))

bb

Magoo

Jun 2, 2007, 2:36:07 AM6/2/07

"Fredric Rice" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message

> The Homicide Department of the LAPD _has_ ruled the Kenneth Ogger
> murder to be homicide, not suicide.

Wow...what a shame.

That's what I heard, the day it first came out---
but due to uncertified data, I have yet to say anything.

To all who knew Ken, my love to you all.

We should have a very nice funeral for him. Is one planned?

My best to his family and loved ones.....

And Ken? Peace at last...Fly high, and fly far :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Heidrun Beer

Jun 2, 2007, 2:59:00 AM6/2/07
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:36:07 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

>"Fredric Rice" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
>> The Homicide Department of the LAPD _has_ ruled the Kenneth Ogger
>> murder to be homicide, not suicide.
>
>Wow...what a shame.
>
>That's what I heard, the day it first came out---
>but due to uncertified data, I have yet to say anything.

There was some confusion around that, but the last
thing I heard that they still think it to be a suicide.

>To all who knew Ken, my love to you all.
>
>We should have a very nice funeral for him. Is one planned?

No, cremation and he wantes his ashes scattered in Griffith
Park near the observatory, or near the "Hollywood" sign.

I thought this would be done by now, but haven't heard
about the autopsy yet.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at

Fredric Rice

Jun 3, 2007, 10:57:09 PM6/3/07

I don't see how that follows logically. Wood wasn't on the crime
syndicate's payroll. That was her biggest fatal problem.

RolandRB

Jun 4, 2007, 12:05:24 AM6/4/07
On 4 Jun, 04:57, f...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:

> RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On 2 Jun, 05:13, f...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:
> >> The email I got was, as you saw, legitimate. Whether anything official
> >> will follow is the question.
> >I don't think any coroner in their right mind would rule it murder
> >after what happened to Dr. Joan Wood.
>
> I don't see how that follows logically. Wood wasn't on the crime
> syndicate's payroll. That was her biggest fatal problem.

Is this a case of parallel universes like I read about for explaining
quantum theory? Five people say Ken Ogger's hands were tied. The
police report says it was not. The same policeman/woman says it was
homicide. They say it was definitely suicide.

Have I won the lottery in one of these other worlds?

Heidrun Beer

Jun 4, 2007, 12:53:50 AM6/4/07
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:57:09 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:

>>I don't think any coroner in their right mind would rule it murder
>>after what happened to Dr. Joan Wood.
>
>I don't see how that follows logically. Wood wasn't on the crime
>syndicate's payroll. That was her biggest fatal problem.

I didn't learn what happened to her. Is there a URL?

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at

http://www.RecastReality.org

RolandRB

Jun 4, 2007, 12:57:56 AM6/4/07
On 4 Jun, 06:53, Heidrun Beer <h...@sgmt.at> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:57:09 GMT, f...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:
> >>I don't think any coroner in their right mind would rule it murder
> >>after what happened to Dr. Joan Wood.
>
> >I don't see how that follows logically. Wood wasn't on the crime
> >syndicate's payroll. That was her biggest fatal problem.
>
> I didn't learn what happened to her. Is there a URL?

Just search on "Dr. Joan Wood"

Fredric Rice

Jun 4, 2007, 11:51:01 PM6/4/07

Well, when you put it that way, it _does_ seem improbable that the
L. A. County's Coroner's Office is telling the complete truth. It
may be that suicide was ruled with the supposition that the victim
managed to tie his own hands. It _can_ be done.

---
http://www.0-48.ru/ Download the Scientology documents from that
web site before the Scientology crooks can shut down the web site

Fredric Rice

Jun 4, 2007, 11:53:03 PM6/4/07
Heidrun Beer <hB...@sgmt.at> wrote:
>On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:57:09 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric Rice) wrote:
>>>I don't think any coroner in their right mind would rule it murder
>>>after what happened to Dr. Joan Wood.
>>I don't see how that follows logically. Wood wasn't on the crime
>>syndicate's payroll. That was her biggest fatal problem.
>I didn't learn what happened to her. Is there a URL?

I don't have a URL handy, not even for FairGamed.ORG which really
should have it all.

Two Scientology hitmen showed up at her house one night and threatened
her life and her job. Within a week she had changed her official
medical report from one of murder to one of "accidental" -- and then
she disappeared without telling anyone -- not even her family -- where
she was going.

She eventually wound up hiding out in an asylum which granted her
sanctuary -- from the Scientology crooks (That would be Mike Rinder,
David Miscaviage, and the other insane criminals.)