Belgium #2 case: fraud charges filed

Piltdown Man

Apr 30, 2008, 2:35:02 PM4/30/08

Breaking news: the investigating magistrate heading the Belgium #2 case,
the one about the fake job offers, has today formally charged CoS Belgium
(the non-profit legal entity) with fraud.

Story in French at: http://www.rtbf.be/info/belgique/ARTICLE_180299

Little new in there, just the confirmation that the searches on April 10
and 11 have now led to a proper charge. There is one additional bit of
information: this Belgium #2 case may yet be joined with the earlier, much
more wide-ranging Belgium #1 case, which is expected to go to trial in the
next judicial year (i.e., somewhere this autumn). I don't know if this is a
good idea, it might lead to even more delays. But maybe that is why they
seem to be moving so unusually swiftly on this.

My assumption that the Brussels org building had been released back to CoS,
because they're answering the phone again, turns out to be incorrect.
They've just managed to redirect the phone number elsewhere, the seals are
still on the door.

It was quite funny to see spokesclam Myriam Zonnekeyn again, but this time
being interviewed on the street in front of the org, which she can't enter.
All those superior powers over MEST, and they can't even go inside their
own building because of a some metal wire, a little lead seal and some
sticky tape on the door.

Jommy Cross

May 1, 2008, 12:08:22 AM5/1/08
On 30 Apr 2008 18:35:02 GMT, "Piltdown Man"
<pilt...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> wrote in msg
<01c8aaf0$3b4af420$LocalHost@gateway>:

Thanks for these up to the minute bulletins from the Brussels network.

I imagine the other operatives would be Prester John, Voynich and Bonsai
Kitten. You meet in shady cafes, lit by streetlights that shine fitfully on
fog wet cobbles outside. Never the same place twice.

"Muahahahahaha.!" I see each of the network thinking, as they split up,
silently, to lose themselves in the incomprehensible administrative
geography of Belgium.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

feministe

May 1, 2008, 2:47:23 AM5/1/08
"Piltdown Man" <pilt...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> a écrit dans le message
de news:01c8aaf0$3b4af420$LocalHost@gateway...

It seems that the USA critics are not that mucj attentive to what happens in
Belgium, where these two suits are the most important ones since long - to
be followed soon, I presume , by another charge of homicide+fraud+extortion
attempt+maffiose organization etc. in France

Eldon

May 1, 2008, 4:58:52 AM5/1/08
On May 1, 8:47 am, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Piltdown Man" <piltd...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> a écrit dans le message
> denews:01c8aaf0$3b4af420$LocalHost@gateway...

Now, now Roger. Don't get too anti-American on us here. A little bit
is enough! ;-)

Few American can read French, and fewer yet can read Dutch, so how are
they going to know what's happening in Belgium?

Well, one way is to use the French-to-English translator on Google. I
swear it gets better every week. They are tweaking it.. The only
current Dutch-to-English one is on Alta Vista, and it is still pretty
garbled, but moderately comprehensible.

In fact, Belgium, France and Germany have all been kicking the evil
cult's butt lately. I wish the Pays-Bas would stop slacking off, and
that Britain would take some action.

barb

May 1, 2008, 6:26:31 AM5/1/08

Nonsense, this is HUGE. Of course people are watching for information
about these cases. I see no hope for them of holding the facade of
public betterment in Europe. If Belgium convicts, it will be huge news
globally, I'm sure.

Then you have the introspection rundown woman in Sardinia, that was
dramatic as you get. Notes written in lipstick, tossed out the window.

And the number one criminal in the Netherlands, a Scientologist hit man
who was saving the world one hit at a time.

"But we help people!" they will squawk, all butthurt about being busted.

It's elronic that Scientology's mask is being stripped away by people in
masks...

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

stopsci...@hushmail.com

May 1, 2008, 7:21:04 AM5/1/08
On Apr 30, 11:35 am, "Piltdown Man"

This is very good news. Thank you very much for the update.

Piltdown Man

May 4, 2008, 6:14:02 PM5/4/08

Jommy Cross <jommycross@[127.1]> wrote...

> On 30 Apr 2008 18:35:02 GMT, "Piltdown Man"
> <pilt...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> wrote in msg
> <01c8aaf0$3b4af420$LocalHost@gateway>:

<snip>

> >It was quite funny to see spokesclam Myriam Zonnekeyn again, but this
> >time being interviewed on the street in front of the org, which she
> >can't enter. All those superior powers over MEST, and they can't even

> >go inside their own building because of some metal wire, a little lead

> >seal and some sticky tape on the door.
>
> Thanks for these up to the minute bulletins from the Brussels network.

If only there was a Brussels network. I'd love to hear from someone local
there, who could simply go and take a look once in a while at what is
happening on the ground. I know absolutely nothing about the current status
of the huge building CoS bought in 2006, and which they were supposedly
going to renovate to then transfer activities currently located in
Copenhagen there. Is there any sign of human activity there at all? What
about the little bookshop they rent in the center of Brussels (they call it
a "Life Improvement Centre", and it's meant to make up for the fact that
the Brussels org is far away from the city center and any foot traffic.) Is
that still open for business? Who knows.

> I imagine the other operatives would be Prester John, Voynich and Bonsai
> Kitten. You meet in shady cafes, lit by streetlights that shine fitfully
> on fog wet cobbles outside. Never the same place twice.
>
> "Muahahahahaha.!" I see each of the network thinking, as they split up,
> silently, to lose themselves in the incomprehensible administrative
> geography of Belgium.

You have an entirely incorrect idea of how ARSCC Belgium (wbn/nnep/wbn)
operates. We are a highly bureaucratic body, with formal meetings, proper
agendas set, and proper minutes kept. That's why we can't meet when the
operative you know as Voynich is unavailable. He keeps the minutes.