The cult is trying to get me fired

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Aug 31, 2005, 5:03:23 PM8/31/05
The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
directors (including the board) of the international company I
am employed by.

This is the letter they are sending:

[START LETTER]
Religious Freedom Watch
Defending Religious Rights

August 18, 2005

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Religious Freedom Watch investigates and exposes individuals who
breed intolerance of religion an incite acts of hatred against
Churches and their parishioners. For that purpose, we bring to
your attention Andreas Heldal-Lund who claims to be employed by
your company as the Operations and IT Director [...].

Mr. Heldal-Lund is one of Europe's leading anti-religious
extremists. He is a core member of Norway's Heathen Society, a
radical organization dedicated to the destruction of all
religion. In 1995 he was arrested for conducting a hate march
against the Lutheran Church at their anniversary celebration.

Heldal-Lund's activities quickly spread from attacking the
Christian Church to attacking the Church of Scientology. As part
of this ideological hate agenda, he wilfully violate the
copyright law and may have conspired with others to do so.

In late 1966 he joined with a group of copyright anarchists in
posting on the Internet copies of Church of Scientology
intellectual properties that had been stolen from the Church in
the past. When some of these copyright infringers were sued
successfully by the copyright holders, Heldal-Lund and his
associates embarked on an anti-religious hate campaign utilizing
Internet newsgroups, websites and the press, that continues to
this day.

One result of this campaign has been an increase in acts of
harassment and violence perpetrated against Scientologists.
Scientology churches have been vandalized and individual
Scientologists have been harassed, physically attacked and
threatened with death.

Heldal-Lund maintains a website that encourages violent actions
against the Church, hosts death threats against its members and
even recommendations of specific means by which they should be
killed. Among the extremists he associates with daily are Dutch
copyright anarchist Zenon Panoussis, and Arnaldo Lerma of
Arlington, Virginia, who has close ties to both the Utopian
Anarchist Party (UAP), an American anti-government militia
group, and an anti-Semic movement led by American Willis Carto.
this collection of hatemongers and copyright infringers present
themselves as noble crusaders for "free speech" - until you
scratch the surface and discover that their true "cause" is
wiping out all religions and their primary method is harassing
and intimidating parishioners and ministers until they fear for
their safety.

As a particular example, Andreas Heldal-Lund is a close
associate and defender of Keith Henson, an explosive expert who
was convicted in California of a hate crime for making terrorist
threat against the Church of Scientology and its members, in
addition to being found liable for copyright infringement in an
earlier suit. In a vain effort to avoid sentencing, Henson fled
to Canada and applied for asylum. In response to his
application, Canada's Department of Justice found that Henson's
crime in the U.S.A. falls under that country's Anti-Terrorist
Act, stating: "...The threat to blow up the Church of
Scientology and to kill the organization may be seen as a
serious threat to cause death, bodily harm, and a risk to health
or safety. property damage and/or a serious interference with an
essential service so as to constitute terrorist activity."

Heldal-Lund, though, is a stanch supporter of this hate
criminal. In fact, he recently wrote to the Canadian authorities
introducing himself as an employee of your company and
recommending Henson as a "responsible, public minded and
productive citizen."

[W]e have no doubt that you understand and appreciate the
importance of copyright protection. We know you would not
knowingly place the security of your client's intellectual
properties in the hands of a copyright anarchist. Therefore, we
present you with this information so that you may be aware of
this situation and take whatever you feel is appropriate action
to protect your clients and shareholders.

Further information and documentation of the activities of
Andreas Heldal-Lund is available on our website at
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html. You are
also welcome to contact me at the enclosed address or by email
at webm...@religiousfreedomwatch.org.

Sincerely,
RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WATCH

(sign)
Joel Phillips
Publisher

P.O. Box 50744 Pasadena, California 91105 U.S.A.
[END LETTER]

The letter is of course filled with lies, but what's new?
Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
honor our egos can tolerate.
-------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----

Zinj

Aug 31, 2005, 5:07:31 PM8/31/05
In article <r96ch1lld1jea2htk...@4ax.com>,
hel...@online.no says...

> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
> directors (including the board) of the international company I
> am employed by.
>
> This is the letter they are sending:

<snip same old; same old>

> The letter is of course filled with lies, but what's new?
> Best wishes,
> Andreas Heldal-Lund

Wonderful! The poor RFW fall guy has advanced to *officially* taking
credit for 'his' work in writing, and not just on video tape.

What's next? Suicide Scienos?

Zinj

ewsnead

Aug 31, 2005, 5:27:59 PM8/31/05

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote in message

1966?? That would make you an old geezer, Andreas.

I understand that this represents a simple misprint on the part of the
secretarial pool working for the COS attorneys, but don't they have anyone
on board that might be inclined to at least proof read?

This careless sloppiness and shoddiness is a constant with the crime cult.

ewsnead
--
"I was much happier in previous existences when I wrote plays, composed
music, conquered nations, discovered continents, and developed cures

Lermanet.com

Aug 31, 2005, 5:32:21 PM8/31/05
On 31 Aug 2005 23:03:23 +0200, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net
<hel...@online.no> wrote:

>The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
>are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
>directors (including the board) of the international company I
>am employed by.
>
>This is the letter they are sending:

They applied pressure to the Lexus dealership that Bob Minton had a
partnership holding in, to force them to the buy him out...

During litigation, Lawrence wollershiem told me that it was typical,
for all the partners in a big firm, to get letters from scientology
saying what bad person the person they were representing in the
lawsuit agianst scientology was.

Bob minton's previous partner in the Nigerian junk bond buy back was
targeted by Scientology. The hotel maitre'd was paid $50,000 to copy
ever piece of paper in this guys office, whichw as in the hotel.
Scientology later sent a copy to inland revenue

A bond buy back, which had been approved and set to go, was
cancelled... by nigerian senate finance committee.. Scientology
spends whatever it takes to achieve silence and bankruptcy of its
enemies.. AND their supporters.

Lawrence Wollershiem got included inone of court cases, a judicial
finding, that stated that "Scientology interefered in his business"

I used to do all the amplifier, electronic type repairs for the
largest music store in arlington county.. Allstar Music.. One day the
owner, whom Id known for a long time, and was in music for his life
told me "2 guys from florida offerred me way more than the business
was worth, it was an offer I could not refuse" The store sat vacant
for many months and ended up an ice cream parlor...???
They paid him to sign a non-comp[ete and to not engegae in the music
business... This guy was my best client... this made it difficult to
make a living...considering my back is so screwed up. Akalyzing
Spondoylisis (spelled wrong) ( narrowing of the spinal channel )..

Man I could go on for a while....

Please keep me advised, and this is WHY I make the recammendations I
do on my HOW TO GET INVOLVED PAGE

http://www.lermanet.com/getinvolved.htm

which links to my
PREPARE YOUR PERIMITER page HERE

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/perimiter.htm

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The only thing that works in scientology are its lawyers

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Aug 31, 2005, 5:32:22 PM8/31/05
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:27:59 -0400, "ewsnead"
<ewsn...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> In late 1966 he joined with a group of copyright anarchists in
>> posting on the Internet copies of Church of Scientology
>> intellectual properties that had been stolen from the Church in
>> the past.
>
>1966?? That would make you an old geezer, Andreas.

My typo, was 1996.

Feisty

Aug 31, 2005, 5:52:05 PM8/31/05

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote in message

> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
> directors (including the board) of the international company I
> am employed by.
>
> This is the letter they are sending:
>

> [START LETTER]
> Religious Freedom Watch
> Defending Religious Rights
>

> August 18, 2005
>
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
> XXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
>
> Religious Freedom Watch investigates and exposes individuals

and is nothing more than a twisted front group for $cientology.

Andreas, congratulations on all the great things you have done, and for
http://www.xenu.net !

Feisty

barb

Aug 31, 2005, 6:07:00 PM8/31/05

DO NOT LOSE THIS LETTER!

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Valerie

Aug 31, 2005, 6:10:43 PM8/31/05

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote in message
> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
> directors (including the board) of the international company I
> am employed by.
>
> This is the letter they are sending:

Unfortunately this is often the only way to measure the effectiveness of
your website--have you pissed off the cult to such an extent that they
threaten your livelihood? Yes?

Congratulations, Andreas!

But I hope you have sufficient job security to weather the storm.

Valerie
http://www.scientology-kills.org

pt...@webtv.net

Aug 31, 2005, 6:27:21 PM8/31/05

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net wrote:

At least it's not anonymous Andreas. Keep this and don't lose it.

It's SOP for the cultists to assault your work. see Step 2 in
http://www.fairgamed.org/philscot.htm

They did this to my employers and employess in Michigan and Florida
back in the mid 1990s.

The purpose is obvious as I know you know, but for newbies...

1) if you get fired, your income goes poof therefore no financial
resouces to fight them

2) fear tactic to shut people up

3) put pressure on others to shut you up

4) psycho-terrorism to make people go nuts

> The letter is of course filled with lies, but what's new?

Some OLD tricks.

> Best wishes,
> Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
> Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
> Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
> well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
> honor our egos can tolerate.
> -------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----

Good luck and hang in there,

Tom

P.S. Note to Fred Rice, get this letter on FairGamed.org

Larry T.

Aug 31, 2005, 6:38:16 PM8/31/05
"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote in message

Andreas:

That may not be such a bad idea. I am looking for a new job myself.

--
Larry T.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/scientology/

Zinj

Aug 31, 2005, 6:39:59 PM8/31/05
In article <43162a31$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, bwa...@cox.net says...

> DO NOT LOSE THIS LETTER!

Absolutely do not lose this letter.
It is direct evidence of Joel Phillips (who identifies himself nowhere
on 'his' site) taking credit as 'publisher' for RFW.

It's not quite as good as 'falling on your sword', but it's certainly
'falling on your plastic ray gun' .

As a matter of fact; handle the letter and envelope as little as
possible. Who *knows* what fingerprints might be on it :)

Zinj

Lermanet.com

Aug 31, 2005, 6:45:48 PM8/31/05
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=128545#128545

Quote: $cientology says: Arnaldo Lerma of Arlington, Virginia, who has

close ties to both the Utopian Anarchist Party (UAP),

FACTS: I was picketing scientology with sign saying NO OTs There..
and a fellow walked up to me and said he would like to picket, I
always bring extra signs, so I handed him one, little did i know that
at the time camera's clicked inside Scientology in DC... the first
time I heard of the name of the guy I'd handed the picket sign to was
on Scientology's BIGOT watch website... I'd never known him, never
emailed him, never met him, never corresponded, never spoke to him on
the telephone, and I've never seen him since.. (This is a close
association? - no, this is LIE)

$cientology says: an American anti-government militia group..
I have NO idea... The Perot Movement? no idea...wait...I know, in the
state of VIRGINIA, every able bodied citizen between the ages of 21
and 45 IS, by The Commonwealth of the State of Virginia's
Constitution, a member of the Virginia State Militia... and yes I
guess I knew LOTS of those guys... we called ourselves The Perot
Movement.. and later The Arlington Volunteers,however, because of the
age requirements in the Virginia Constitution, I am no longer a member
of the Virginia State Militia.. ( note, same pattern of artifice as
the the above )

$Scientology says: and an anti-Semic movement led by American Willis
Carto. - Scientology was in bed with Liberty lobby, for a DECADE and
used Willis Carto and the Spotlight to publish their discovery from
the IRS cases . I used to subscribe to the spotlight, and read the
Scientology articles about the IRS, written by Scientology.. and once
gave the $15 ( as did about 15000 OTHER subnscribers, to be able to
vote on which issues Liberty lobby pursued, at the time, the intent of
that 15$ was make sure it did not turn anti-semetic.. and pursued
Jeffersonian populast causes as its funding founder, Thomas Edison
intended. For paying $15, you were made a member of the "board of
policy"... This was described as "As way to get a little extra money"
out of the 350,000 subscribers to the spotlight. When Scientology
turned on Liberty Lobby.. having infiltrated it, and having achieved
having Scientologist Tom Marcellus move up for YEARS, to become Willis
Carto's right hand man. *I* Investigated...the results, including many
copies of

Official OSA letterhead to Liberty Lobby and Willis Carto,

has been webbed in great detail HERE:

SCIENTOLOGY had a TWENTY YEAR CLOSE ASSOCIATION..

PLEASE READ:
Scientology's Love-Hate Relationship
with the "SPOTLIGHT," Willis Carto & the "Institute for Historical
Review"

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/carto/index.htm

I had a newspaper subscription, and I investigated and documented
Scientology's close association.

$cientology sayeth: wiping out all religions and their primary method

is harassing and intimidating parishioners and ministers until they
fear for their safety.

If carrying a picket sign scares Scientologists, perhaps some
psychiatric counseling might alleviate that irrational ( and staged )
fear, but I guess this is more proof that Scientology is nothing more
than a fraud. As is the contents of the Letter from Joel Phllips

As far as my own religious beliefs go, here is what I believe

http://www.lermanet.com/communion/

They applied pressure to the Lexus dealership that Bob Minton had a
partnership holding in, to force them to the buy him out...

During litigation, Lawrence wollershiem told me that it was typical,
for all the partners in a big firm, to get letters from scientology
saying what bad person the person they were representing in the
lawsuit agianst scientology was.

Bob minton's previous partner in the Nigerian junk bond buy back was
targeted by Scientology. The hotel maitre'd was paid $50,000 to copy
ever piece of paper in this guys office, whichw as in the hotel.
Scientology later sent a copy to inland revenue

A bond buy back, which had been approved and set to go, was
cancelled... by nigerian senate finance committee.. Scientology
spends whatever it takes to achieve silence and bankruptcy of its
enemies.. AND their supporters.

Lawrence Wollershiem got included in one of his court cases, a

judicial finding, that stated that "Scientology interefered in his
business"

I used to do all the amplifier, electronic type repairs for the
largest music store in arlington county.. Allstar Music.. One day the
owner, whom Id known for a long time, and was in music for his life
told me "2 guys from florida offerred me way more than the business
was worth, it was an offer I could not refuse" The store sat vacant
for many months and ended up an ice cream parlor...???

They paid him to sign a non-compete and to not engage in the music

business... This guy was my best client... this made it difficult to
make a living...considering my back is so screwed up. Akalyzing
Spondoylisis (spelled wrong) ( narrowing of the spinal channel )..

Man I could go on for a while.... read the terroristic harrassments
that those who dare try to exercise thier first amendment rights must
endure by Scientology's pattern of extortionate conduct in quest for
silence.

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/

Please keep me advised, and this is WHY I make the recammendations I
do on my HOW TO GET INVOLVED PAGE

http://www.lermanet.com/getinvolved.htm

which links to my
PREPARE YOUR PERIMITER page HERE

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/perimiter.htm

Also see

http://www.lermanet.com/missive.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/zinger.htm

I swear The forgoing is true and accurate.
Sincerely

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Questions?
Call 703 241 1498
_________________

pt...@webtv.net

Aug 31, 2005, 7:31:36 PM8/31/05

p...@webtv.net wrote:

Fred, excellent letter to feature and HIGHLIGHT on www.FairGamed.org
doncha think?

Mike Gormez

Aug 31, 2005, 7:34:58 PM8/31/05
This is entirely on-topic for the page which deals also with harassment in
the workplace and as such is a news-item. The samw when they tried that
shit with Valerie
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/work/index.html#news

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Aug 31, 2005, 7:55:30 PM8/31/05
I feel no particular need to repeatedly publicly defend myself
against every false claim the cult and others make up against
me. Once in a while I will however give a little summary reply.
All are welcome to ask me directly if there are subjects they
want more information on. But I will probably bore you.

Here's a little repetition:

>Religious Freedom Watch investigates and exposes individuals who
>breed intolerance of religion an incite acts of hatred against
>Churches and their parishioners. For that purpose, we bring to

Religious Freedom Watch is a proven front of the Cult of
Scientology.

>your attention Andreas Heldal-Lund who claims to be employed by
>your company as the Operations and IT Director [...].

Error. You should know that this is not my position. What kind
of "tech" is this if your intelligence is that bad?

>Mr. Heldal-Lund is one of Europe's leading anti-religious
>extremists. He is a core member of Norway's Heathen Society, a

False. A supporting member, yes.

>radical organization dedicated to the destruction of all
>religion. In 1995 he was arrested for conducting a hate march

False. It promotes freedom of and from religion. It is an
organization for free thought, which includes freedom to be
critical to religions and acts by religious groups where due.
Never have they promoted or had as a goal to destruct religions.
Total fantasy.

>against the Lutheran Church at their anniversary celebration.

The state church celebrated 1000 years in Norway in 1995. We
made a small picket to mark that Christianity was introduced
with swords 100 years ago. People who refused to convert then
were tortured in the worst way. The state only celebrated the
event by remembering the nice stuff, we thought that was bad
taste. The peaceful picket stopped immediately when the police
came and told us to stop. We voluntarily left and later got a
small fine for picketing without a permit.

I have never been arrested in my life, never been in a prison or
police cell, never even had handcuffs on or gotten a speeding
ticket. And I've been driving a lot in my life, even coast to
coast US.

>Heldal-Lund's activities quickly spread from attacking the
>Christian Church to attacking the Church of Scientology. As part

No relation. The Church of Scientology was convicted for fraud
by High Court in Norway in 1996, that's the only motivation and
reason that led me to become a critic. I do stand up for what I
believe is right, but it is always in public and I pay the price
myself.

>of this ideological hate agenda,

Hate is a destructive emotion, I strive to be constructive. None
of my criticism against the Church of Scientology is based on
emotion.

> he wilfully violate the
>copyright law and may have conspired with others to do so.

False. I have never been convicted of any wrong-doing in my
life. I have not even been sued by anyone, ever.

>In late 19[9]6 he joined with a group of copyright anarchists in

>posting on the Internet copies of Church of Scientology

False. I joined nobody, I have always been 100% responsible
myself for everything I have done. I do however talk to a lot of
people, I listen and I learn. That does not mean I "join them".

>intellectual properties that had been stolen from the Church in
>the past. When some of these copyright infringers were sued

I have dared the cult to prove I have broken any laws for 9
years now. Nothing has materialized yet.

My victory and your loss: www.xenu.net

>One result of this campaign has been an increase in acts of
>harassment and violence perpetrated against Scientologists.

Undocumented claim that it has increased and that any of it can
in any way be linked to the criticism I offer. I am a publicly
known pacifist (refused military service at 18) and have never
been in a fight in my life, physically hurt or threatened
anybody with any form of violence.

>Scientology churches have been vandalized and individual
>Scientologists have been harassed, physically attacked and
>threatened with death.

Another undocumented claim.

>Heldal-Lund maintains a website that encourages violent actions
>against the Church, hosts death threats against its members and
>even recommendations of specific means by which they should be
>killed.

All false accusations and I look forward to see you in court!

>Among the extremists he associates with daily are Dutch
>copyright anarchist Zenon Panoussis, and Arnaldo Lerma of

False.

>Arlington, Virginia, who has close ties to both the Utopian
>Anarchist Party (UAP), an American anti-government militia
>group, and an anti-Semic movement led by American Willis Carto.
>this collection of hatemongers and copyright infringers present
>themselves as noble crusaders for "free speech" - until you
>scratch the surface and discover that their true "cause" is
>wiping out all religions and their primary method is harassing
>and intimidating parishioners and ministers until they fear for
>their safety.

Arnie Lerma doesn't need me to defend himself, anybody with some
basic knowledge on the subject know this is false.

>As a particular example, Andreas Heldal-Lund is a close
>associate and defender of Keith Henson, an explosive expert who
>was convicted in California of a hate crime for making terrorist
>threat against the Church of Scientology and its members, in
>addition to being found liable for copyright infringement in an
>earlier suit. In a vain effort to avoid sentencing, Henson fled
>to Canada and applied for asylum. In response to his
>application, Canada's Department of Justice found that Henson's
>crime in the U.S.A. falls under that country's Anti-Terrorist
>Act, stating: "...The threat to blow up the Church of
>Scientology and to kill the organization may be seen as a
>serious threat to cause death, bodily harm, and a risk to health
>or safety. property damage and/or a serious interference with an
>essential service so as to constitute terrorist activity."

Keith Henson can defend himself too.

>Heldal-Lund, though, is a stanch supporter of this hate
>criminal. In fact, he recently wrote to the Canadian authorities
>introducing himself as an employee of your company and
>recommending Henson as a "responsible, public minded and
>productive citizen."

The last part is a quote and as that such real.

>[W]e have no doubt that you understand and appreciate the
>importance of copyright protection. We know you would not
>knowingly place the security of your client's intellectual
>properties in the hands of a copyright anarchist. Therefore, we
>present you with this information so that you may be aware of
>this situation and take whatever you feel is appropriate action
>to protect your clients and shareholders.

A threat?

>Further information and documentation of the activities of
>Andreas Heldal-Lund is available on our website at
>www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html. You are
>also welcome to contact me at the enclosed address or by email
>at webm...@religiousfreedomwatch.org.

And they don't see that all are puzzled that they have no
referring external links or even documentation? A search on
Google and you get 7,040 hits on "andreas heldal-lund" where
Operation Clambake is link # 1 and my personal page # 3. They
refer to both, but dare not link to either. Luckily people know
how to search. :)

>(sign)
>Joel Phillips
>Publisher

Oh, it's duly noted!

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway

Pay it forward.

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Aug 31, 2005, 7:58:57 PM8/31/05
On 1 Sep 2005 01:55:30 +0200, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net
<hel...@online.no> wrote:

>The state church celebrated 1000 years in Norway in 1995. We
>made a small picket to mark that Christianity was introduced
>with swords 100 years ago. People who refused to convert then

Arg, 100 should be 1000 of course.

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway

Reality is that which,
when you stop believing in it,
doesn't go away

Mike Gormez

Aug 31, 2005, 8:09:15 PM8/31/05
<hel...@online.no> wrote in <tqcch1pm2iucc1555...@4ax.com>:

>>Scientology churches have been vandalized and individual
>>Scientologists have been harassed, physically attacked and
>>threatened with death.
>
>Another undocumented claim.

No, ex-scieno Kenya native Jairus Godeka claims the clams ripped him off
and he shot on a couple in Portland.

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Aug 31, 2005, 8:16:50 PM8/31/05
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:09:15 +0200, Mike Gormez
<mgo...@chello.nl> wrote:

>"On 1 Sep 2005 01:55:30 +0200, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net
><hel...@online.no> wrote in <tqcch1pm2iucc1555...@4ax.com>:
>
>>>Scientology churches have been vandalized and individual
>>>Scientologists have been harassed, physically attacked and
>>>threatened with death.
>>
>>Another undocumented claim.
>
>No, ex-scieno Kenya native Jairus Godeka claims the clams ripped him off
>and he shot on a couple in Portland.

It was undocumented in the letter where the claim was made, and
it was in connection with the claim "one result of this campaign

has been an increase in acts of harassment and violence

perpetrated against Scientologists" and that relation is totally
undocumented.

With 50,000 scientologists and so much fraud and abuse nobody
has claimed that none of them ever has been "harassed,
physically attacked and threatened with death". It's however
undocumented in the context it is used here.

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway

Lisa Ruby

Aug 31, 2005, 8:42:31 PM8/31/05
Andreas,

This letter is outrageous but it is really shows the CoS is getting
even more panicky about your website.

I hope your employers ignore them and that you post this letter to
your site (along with your refutations) as one more example of CoS's
anti-free speech stance and use of propaganda in their attempt to
destroy all who oppose them.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Rev. Norle Enturbulata

Aug 31, 2005, 8:43:22 PM8/31/05
What intellectuals! And I didn't know the Internet existed in 1966...!

Larry T.

Aug 31, 2005, 8:50:39 PM8/31/05
"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message
Lisa:

No way, they will send hundreds of these letters until the parties to whom
they send them either act in accordance with their wishes or become annoyed
with them in which case they will have found a new route to follow.

They are not such dumb people all of them.

mail.com

Aug 31, 2005, 8:51:41 PM8/31/05
<hel...@online.no> wrote:

> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
> directors (including the board) of the international company I
> am employed by.

(Letter snipped)

The crime syndicate asserted in court that it no longer engages in
this behavior; the crime syndicate also insists its "Fair Game"
policy was "cancled," yet here we see it being applied.

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

mail.com

Aug 31, 2005, 10:05:53 PM8/31/05
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 01:43:22 +0100, "Rev. Norle Enturbulata"
<noteart...@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote:

> What intellectuals! And I didn't know the Internet existed in 1966...!

The National Coalition of Human Rights Activists is, of course,
infuriated at this act of human rights abuse, and the NCHRA
president has issued an official censure of the abusive act.

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 31, 2005, 10:48:13 PM8/31/05
pt...@webtv.net wrote:

>p...@webtv.net wrote:
>Fred, excellent letter to feature and HIGHLIGHT
>on www.FairGamed.org doncha think?

<rofl!> These Scientology crooks are absolutely insane. 'course
the criminals don't sign their terrorist threats.

Yes, it'll be webbed.

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.notserver.com/
http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
http://www.rightard.org/ http://www.thedarkwind.org/
http://www.spaink.net/cos/warhero/

Phil Scott

Aug 31, 2005, 10:57:40 PM8/31/05
.
Its time to talk to the best libel attorney you can find..then
ask him to determine which nation you will be most successful
suing them in for libel and damage to your reputation and
business prospects.

Lying to a persons business associates so as to cause harm is
illegal in the US...libel suits are one of the most common
types of lawsuits in the US.. I dont know how it is in the EU.

Phil Scott

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote

in message news:r96ch1lld1jea2htk...@4ax.com...

Tina & Joel Phillips

Aug 31, 2005, 11:01:36 PM8/31/05
Excuse the top posting!

Did any of you doubt we could sink so low? :)))

Tina & Joel Phillips
--
Proud Sponsors of the Church of Scientology's Hate Site, Religious Freedom
Watch. Reluctant Sponsors of http://www.xenu.net.

On 31 Aug 2005, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <hel...@online.no>

roger gonnet

Sep 1, 2005, 2:57:11 AM9/1/05
Sad criminal idiots.

Can I recommend to sue them for libel?

You can't lose.

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> a écrit dans le message
de news: r96ch1lld1jea2htk...@4ax.com...

roger gonnet

Sep 1, 2005, 3:05:14 AM9/1/05

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
MPG.1d7ffc2d7...@news.day.sbcglobal.net...

> In article <43162a31$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, bwa...@cox.net says...
>
>> DO NOT LOSE THIS LETTER!
>
> Absolutely do not lose this letter.
> It is direct evidence of Joel Phillips (who identifies himself nowhere
> on 'his' site) taking credit as 'publisher' for RFW.

Yes Andreas, please send us privately a scan copy in color etc of this letter (I
won't publish the adresses of your company). We need to prove to,govets of some
other countries that the criminal cult continues to apply its Fair Game laws to
anyone daring to speak and criticize their ways.

roger gonnet

Sep 1, 2005, 3:14:54 AM9/1/05

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> a écrit dans le message
de news: arhch1ldv4setdlmn...@4ax.com...

> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:09:15 +0200, Mike Gormez
> <mgo...@chello.nl> wrote:

>>>Another undocumented claim.
>>
>>No, ex-scieno Kenya native Jairus Godeka claims the clams ripped him off
>>and he shot on a couple in Portland.
>
> It was undocumented in the letter where the claim was made, and
> it was in connection with the claim "one result of this campaign
> has been an increase in acts of harassment and violence
> perpetrated against Scientologists" and that relation is totally
> undocumented.
>
> With 50,000 scientologists and so much fraud and abuse nobody
> has claimed that none of them ever has been "harassed,
> physically attacked and threatened with death". It's however
> undocumented in the context it is used here.

More: we know of MANY cases of such "violences" generated by the scientologists,
not at all by the critics.

Look: who killed Lisa McPherson? Who killed Patrice Vic? Who killed Quentin
Hubbard, if n,ot the scientology masters and their OWN orders?

roger gonnet

Sep 1, 2005, 3:22:25 AM9/1/05

<desertphile@hot mail.com (David Rice, Esq.)> a écrit dans le message de news:
4316...@news2.lightlink.com...

> On 31 Aug 2005 23:03:23 +0200, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net
> <hel...@online.no> wrote:
>
>> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
>> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
>> directors (including the board) of the international company I
>> am employed by.
>
> (Letter snipped)
>
> The crime syndicate asserted in court that it no longer engages in
> this behavior; the crime syndicate also insists its "Fair Game"
> policy was "cancled," yet here we see it being applied.

yes, and their criminal OSA puppets libeling pcritics of their cult here (TS,
ST, BS etc) keep on.

Scientology, the "religion" teaching that the more you lie, the more your lies
become true.

(yes, sir, see what mister hubbard says in Axiom 11 of scientology, section b of
this falsity:

.../...

"Alter-isness is the consideration which introduces change, and therefore time
and persistence, into an as-isness to obtain persitency."
.../...

so, lying is the postulate of this "axiom" of scientology, since the lie would
create persistency.

The more scientology lies, the more it persists, do they believe.

roger gonnet

Sep 1, 2005, 3:23:31 AM9/1/05

"Phil Scott" <phil...@philscott.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
df5qmf$813$1...@news.tdl.com...

> .
> Its time to talk to the best libel attorney you can find..then ask him to
> determine which nation you will be most successful suing them in for libel and
> damage to your reputation and business prospects.

Agreed. Andreas should sue.

And I bet he would make some money and a fantastic exemple against these people.

Eldonbraun

Sep 1, 2005, 8:13:23 AM9/1/05
Just a thought--

If this nasty little operation can be proven to be a front for
Scientology (which it obviously is), some enterprising attorney might
want to take it on as a class action, representing ALL the people being
libeled on there. The site has enough false statements and libelous
innuendos about everyone "exposed" that it's pretty malicious overall.

The letter about Andreas is only the cherry on the top, so to speak.

mail.com

Sep 1, 2005, 10:04:49 AM9/1/05
On 1 Sep 2005 03:01:36 -0000,
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Tina & Joel Phillips)
wrote:

> Excuse the top posting!
> Did any of you doubt we could sink so low? :)))

I for one had no doubts.

> Tina & Joel Phillips
> --
> Proud Sponsors of the Church of Scientology's Hate Site, Religious Freedom
> Watch. Reluctant Sponsors of http://www.xenu.net.

---

RolandRB

Sep 1, 2005, 10:13:23 AM9/1/05

David Rice, Esq. wrote:
> On 1 Sep 2005 03:01:36 -0000,
> Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Tina & Joel Phillips)
> wrote:
>
> > Excuse the top posting!
> > Did any of you doubt we could sink so low? :)))
>
> I for one had no doubts.

I think it is Gerry being a bit naughty and posting those from time to
time.

Lermanet.com

Sep 1, 2005, 12:44:36 PM9/1/05

My neighbors received a Letter form Joel Phillips too

I need to OCR it..

One neighbor brought me the email they sent to Mr Scientologist
Joel Phillips

( this is was unsolicited )

18 August 2005 15:18:49 -700 (PDT)

"deb" xxxxx...@yahoo.com

Subject: HOW DARE YOU!

To: webm...@religiousfreedomwatch.org

Attention Joel Phillips

Today in the mail I received one of the most outrageous letters that I
have ever read. You call yourself Religious Freedom Watch? As in
EVERYONE is FREE to subscribe to and voice their religious opinions,
right?

Arnie is NOT a "bad guy" . His intentions's are NOT to "harm and
destroy". Yes, he's a little eccentric. Have you witnessed his loving
interactions with his son? Have you witnessed him single handedly
BUILDING a beautiful addition onto a neighbor's home? Have you seen
him on a daily basis as a "neighbor" for 20 years!!??? People in glass
houses shouldn't throw stones dude.

I notice that you are a "dot.org". Does that mean you get government
funding to spend time money and energy trashing people who don't
necessarily agree with your point of view?!!? I certainly hope not.

I could care less if you're a White Supremacist, Born Again or (most
likely) a Scientologist. Leave the guy alone. Leave his NEIGHBORS
alone! What you sent is NOT a "public service".. DO NOT SEND ME ANY
MORE MAIL - EVER!!! If you do I will report it to the authorities as
harassment and take legal action.

Your religion is too small for my GOD! Get a life.

Name deleted

(lives in my cul-de-sac on 26th road

since then a few others have stopped by...

as all have been reading Lermanet.com

)

Phil Scott

Sep 1, 2005, 3:46:15 PM9/1/05

.
It looks like the cult is not into total desperation... the
TomKAT op has worse than crashed ... the orgs are going
emptier and emptier... the two 'blockbuster' movies were both
loosers. The media is all over them with expose. The
critics one national radio and television.

So their bright idea is to turn themselves into more of a
pariah with this regeneration of their past nasty attacks...
amazing.

From the look of those letters it seems that there is cause
for libel suits now. You know, regardless if the spin and
artifice is technically true..as with your handing a picket
sign to a volunteer you never met etc... its still libel if
the intent is to do damage. And that is the obvious intent.

This damage can be international in scope allowing you to sue
in say France for example. If the case is good enough, and
those letters are pretty hard evidence, you might well get an
attorney to take it on contingency.

Its hard for me to fathom that these idiots have gone this far
south in light of their past record. This is all late stage
psychosis phenomena..

Phil Scott

"Lermanet.com" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Eldonbraun

Sep 1, 2005, 3:56:41 PM9/1/05
Phil Scott wrote:
> .
> It looks like the cult is not into total desperation... the
> TomKAT op has worse than crashed ... the orgs are going
> emptier and emptier... the two 'blockbuster' movies were both
> loosers. The media is all over them with expose. The
> critics one national radio and television.
>
> So their bright idea is to turn themselves into more of a
> pariah with this regeneration of their past nasty attacks...
> amazing.
>

> From the look of those letters it seems that there is cause
> for libel suits now. You know, regardless if the spin and
> artifice is technically true..as with your handing a picket
> sign to a volunteer you never met etc... its still libel if
> the intent is to do damage. And that is the obvious intent.
>
> This damage can be international in scope allowing you to sue
> in say France for example. If the case is good enough, and
> those letters are pretty hard evidence, you might well get an
> attorney to take it on contingency.

I would say so. But where is an interesting question. Polanski sued
Vanity Fair in England because there, a factual error is libel even
without malicious intent. In some states of the US, a true statement
meant to harm someone is libel; in others, it has to be false and
malicious. The laws vary all over the place. I'm not a lawyer, I just
know it depends on the territory. But the website is available
everywhere, so it would probably be easy enough to pick and choose a
jurisdiction.

Piltdown Man

Sep 1, 2005, 6:20:33 PM9/1/05

Eldonbraun <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote...

> Phil Scott wrote:
<snip>

> > This damage can be international in scope allowing you to sue
> > in say France for example.

Trying to sue the US-based owners of a US-based website in a French court
for unexplained "damages", now there's a good idea. That way, you could
become a legal laughing stock in both the US and France. A sort of
transatlantic Barbara Schwarz, if you will.

> > If the case is good enough, and
> > those letters are pretty hard evidence, you might well get an
> > attorney to take it on contingency.

Not in France you can't. IANAL, but unless things changed very recently,
French lawyers, and lawyers in most other European countries, aren't
allowed to take cases on contingency. (They can take cases pro bono, of
course.) "No cure no pay" is largely a phenomenon of Anglosaxon legal
systems. Damages awarded also tend to be much lower in Europe than in the
US, so contingency arrangements if allowed wouldn't be terribly appealing
to lawyers in the first place.

> I would say so. But where is an interesting question. Polanski sued
> Vanity Fair in England because there, a factual error is libel even
> without malicious intent.

Wrong. English libel law does not require a statement to be incorrect for
it to be libelous, nor can a statement be found libelous just because it's
incorrect. What is required is that (a) the statement is damaging to a
person's reputation, and (b) its publication is "not in the public
interest", the kind of conveniently vague concept lawyers love. While of
course it's much easier to win a libel case if you can prove the statement
is untrue (because the publication of an untruth is ipso facto "not in the
public interest"), but it's not a necessity. A statement can be completely
true but still libelous, or completely untrue and not libelous. There have
been recent cases of public figures who even managed to get preemptive
injunctions barring the publication of newspaper stories about them, not
because those stories were untrue, but because they would damage their
reputation and there was no "public interest" served by publishing them.

It's all very stupid, but that's how English libel law currently stands.

> In some states of the US, a true statement
> meant to harm someone is libel; in others, it has to be false and
> malicious. The laws vary all over the place. I'm not a lawyer, I just
> know it depends on the territory. But the website is available
> everywhere, so it would probably be easy enough to pick and choose a
> jurisdiction.

The jurisdiction is pretty immaterial, if that jurisdiction doesn't have
any power over the entity being sued. The reason suits like Roman
Polanski's against Vanity Fair are worth launching in the UK is that the
publishers, Condé Nast, are an international corporation with significant
business interests in the UK. Any verdict for damages could be enforced
against them. If Polanski had filed a similar suit in, say, Botswana, do
you really think Condé Nast would have cared, or even bothered to fight it?
Even if he'd won it, so what?

Magoo

Sep 2, 2005, 12:27:49 AM9/2/05
As I posted last night on Operation Clambake, my 2 cents :)
if you'd like to.....

Dear ________________

Recently it has come to my attention that Mr. Joel Phillips wrote you
a letter regarding
Andreas Heldal-Lund. I would like to inform you of a few things you
may not know.

1. Joel Phillips used to work for me, when I was in the Church of
Scientology. The Vice President of Scientology, Janet Weiland, had asked me
to run a group that would basically "handle" what they call "Black PR",
which is bad words said about Scientology, or L. Ron Hubbard. At the time I
was just as in the dark as Mr. Phillips, and as a result, believed
Scientology was all good, and these critics were our enemies. I had NO idea
that there was actually TONS of INFORMATION that I didn't know, that my own
"Church" had lied to me about, and that these very critics were merely
trying to help people find out the truth this insidious organization was so
desperately hiding.

2. I was briefly the Executive Director for the Scientology
Parishioners League, with Joel Phillips as my junior, and during this time,
I actually met Andreas on-line, and he helped me greatly. He never told me
anything negative about Scientology, in fact, he's been nothing but a total
gentleman in the years that I have had the pleasure of knowing him.

3. I had been doing my own "waking up" as I call it from Scientology,
and meeting Andreas was sort of the final straw. Scientology had convinced
me he was 'The Devil", yet he was one of the kinder, and smarter people I'd
met in some time.

4. From a few things, one of which was the help from Andreas, I woke
up, and decided I had to leave Scientology, as I was well aware of some of
the borderline illegal things they had done, all under the guise of
'religion'. At that time, I called Joel Phillips to tell him I was leaving,
I wished him well, and he was in charge.

5. Some months after I left, I began to run into Joel Phillips. I was
surprised to find him always trying to stop me from picketing, speaking out,
helping families get their kids out of Scientology. The depth of his own
mind control was amazing to me to see, now that I'm out, and still is to
this day.

6. Since that time, Joel Phillips has now put up a Web site with pages
and pages of lies about me, and many other critics of Scientology. Let me
please make this clear to you: I'm positive Joel Phillips has NEVER read one
word on Andreas' site, and if he would read the information, he too would
wake up, and leave.
(It is a "High Crime" in Scientology to read things such as Andreas'
site, which
Merely have facts written that Scientology fears their public will
learn. They should fear it! If people ~did~ know the real truth, they too
would leave).

7. Also, I'm quite sure Joel Phillips is just a name being used, a
front man so-to-speak, so the Church of Scientology doesn't look SO bad,
writing such libelous things about so many people.

Lastly, Andreas has been a tremendous help to me in the 5 years that I
have been out of Scientology. Scientology proposes to be many high and
mighty things, most of which they are not. They are their own worst enemies,
which I told them when I was "in". Andreas, on the other hand, actually
demonstrates continuously (and quite humbly) all that they wish they were,
and are not

8. All of this letter and the slamming of Andreas is based on a Policy
L. Ron Hubbard Wrote, called "Fair Game", which states:

"If people speak out against the Church of Scientology (or Hubbard
himself),
A Scientologist can "Lie, Steal, Cheat, Destroy them utterly, with
absolutely no consequences".

9. Scientologists are shown a "Cancellation" policy which states this
"Fair Game"
Policy was cancelled. I even stood up in Court, insisting it had been
Cancelled.
I was positive it had been, however Scientology's continuous Fair Game
actions, such as Joel Phillips ridiculous letter to you all, proves the
organization known as
The Church of Scientology still use Fair Game on a daily basis.

If you need any more information from me to help you understand this
insidious organization and why they NEED to try to continuously stop any and
all critics, or just people writing and telling facts they need to hide,
including trying to stamp out Andreas, please let me know.

Andreas is my friend, and has helped literally thousands of people.

My best to you,

Tory Christman
X-Scientologist after 30 years "in"
Free at LAST!
Burbank, CA
Mag...@charter.net

"Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net" <hel...@online.no> wrote in message

> The Church of Scientology, through their lackey Joel Phillips,
> are sending letters and calling the top management and senior
> directors (including the board) of the international company I
> am employed by.
>

> One result of this campaign has been an increase in acts of
> harassment and violence perpetrated against Scientologists.

> Scientology churches have been vandalized and individual
> Scientologists have been harassed, physically attacked and
> threatened with death.

icon_minipost.gif
icon3.gif
icon_quote.gif
icon_edit.gif

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 2, 2005, 2:39:44 AM9/2/05
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:27:49 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

> Dear ________________
>
> Recently it has come to my attention that Mr. Joel Phillips wrote you
>a letter regarding
> Andreas Heldal-Lund. I would like to inform you of a few things you
>may not know.

Mike Gormez could put this on his http://religiousfreedomwatchwatch.org/
page :)

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Eldonbraun

Sep 2, 2005, 4:18:30 AM9/2/05

True, but in the case of a website defaming a couple of dozen people,
and available worldwide, that leaves a lot of choices. Probably the
Unites States would be the best place, but individual states there do
have variances in what is considered libel or not.

The reason suits like Roman
> Polanski's against Vanity Fair are worth launching in the UK is that the
> publishers, Condé Nast, are an international corporation with significant
> business interests in the UK.

And so is Scientology. Maybe Andreas could end up running Operation
Clambake out of St. Hill ;-)

pt...@webtv.net

Sep 2, 2005, 11:49:02 PM9/2/05

Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> pt...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> >p...@webtv.net wrote:
> >Fred, excellent letter to feature and HIGHLIGHT
> >on www.FairGamed.org doncha think?
>
> <rofl!> These Scientology crooks are absolutely insane. 'course
> the criminals don't sign their terrorist threats.

On occasion we are lucky and get blessed with obvious foot bullets from
the cultists obsessed "handling" criticsim of their wacky group. This
is one.

> Yes, it'll be webbed.

Can you post an exact URL when done? Also E it to me.

Thanks,

Tom
---------------
www.ronthenut.org

Fredric L. Rice

Sep 3, 2005, 12:49:42 PM9/3/05
pt...@webtv.net wrote:

>Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> pt...@webtv.net wrote:
>> Yes, it'll be webbed.
>Can you post an exact URL when done? Also E it to me.

Yep! I will do so.

Gerry Armstrong

Sep 3, 2005, 9:18:20 PM9/3/05
On 1 Sep 2005 07:13:23 -0700, "RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>David Rice, Esq. wrote:
>> On 1 Sep 2005 03:01:36 -0000,
>> Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Tina & Joel Phillips)
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Excuse the top posting!
>> > Did any of you doubt we could sink so low? :)))
>>
>> I for one had no doubts.
>
>I think it is Gerry being a bit naughty and posting those from time to
>time.

Nope, Roland, you're FOS. Or at least it isn't this Gerry.

Have you picked up Space Trollop's hat?

>> > Tina & Joel Phillips
>> > --
>> > Proud Sponsors of the Church of Scientology's Hate Site, Religious Freedom
>> > Watch. Reluctant Sponsors of http://www.xenu.net.
>>
>> ---
>> http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
>> Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Lisa Ruby

Sep 4, 2005, 12:01:35 AM9/4/05
Excellent letter, Tory! I think it will surely help Andreas' situation.