Joy to the world, the Wikipedia smear on me is gone!

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 19, 2007, 1:03:20 AM12/19/07
Joy to the world, the Wikipedia defamation article on me is gone!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the world, the Wikipiggy smear is gone!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

Yuhuhuuu! (Another failed project for Tilman Hausherr's masters, the
OPC!)

Android Cat

Dec 19, 2007, 1:39:26 AM12/19/07
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Joy to the world, the Wikipedia defamation article on me is gone!

Yes, but you're still an insane ranting ratbag Babbles.

--
Ron of that ilk.

navy.intern...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2007, 1:49:47 AM12/19/07

The mostly mentioned reason to delete the page is:
You are of no importance.

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 1:56:15 AM12/19/07
On 19 Dez., 00:39, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > Joy to the world, the Wikipedia defamation article on me is gone!
>
> Yes, but you're still an insane ranting ratbag Babbles.

Your defamation postings just show the world what a desperate,
hatefulled person you are, Ron Sharp.

Now, as the Wikipedia lies and defamation on me are gone, I am getting
a job at wall street. I'll be back with millions and an attorney who
will sue your....

Barbara Schwarz

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 2:00:04 AM12/19/07

Yeah right! That is not what they wrote as reasons in the pages, liar
Peter Schilte. Click on "why these pages" were deleted and see why
they deleted them. They admit after years of violating my privacy that
I have a right to privacy. Not no importance.
My sig line consisting of facts got to them one day.

Barbara Schwarz

Peter Widmer

Dec 19, 2007, 2:38:46 AM12/19/07
navy.intern...@gmail.com schrieb:

So ist es :-) Eine bedeutungslose, stets diffamierende und Nektarinen
klauende Spinnerin, die zwar als harmlos gilt, aber der Justiz in den
USA eine Menge Kosten verursachte da sie jeweils in 'in forma pauperis'
prozessierte, aber auch damit mit ihren Klagen nie erfolgreich war.
Keine Person von öffentlichem Interesse. Und schizoid-paranoide Personen
sollte man nicht öffentlich blossstellen.

Peter

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

JAFAW

Dec 19, 2007, 2:47:55 AM12/19/07

<BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

Wall Street? You couldn't hold a job at Wal-mart.

Jobbles

Dec 19, 2007, 3:29:26 AM12/19/07
So now not only does everyone on a.r.s. ignore you, but now so does
Wikipedia. Congrats!

There are, fortunately for those people you might try to snooker into
believing your rantings, other sources of information on you.

From http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara-schwarz-usenet-abuser.htm (Taken
on Dec. 19, 2007)
Barbara Schwarz, Scientologist and usenet abuser.

Barbara Schwarz is an entity that mainly infests alt.religion.scientology
and is known to file numerous and frivolous requests under the United States
Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA), thus wantonly abusing this privilege of
democratic government.

Winner of the alt.usenet.kooks Kook Of The Month Award in May 2003, Schwarz
also is connected closely to the pro Scientology site
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org, a site devoted to the defamation of
anti-Scientology activists.

From this site, Schwarz has quoted Douglas Wiser's postings to
alt.suicide.holiday related to Wiser's attempts to smear prize winning
author and journalist Karin Spaink, in relation to the death of a British
mental patient after Douglas Wiser had already posted that he "had to help
little_chris die" - but Barbara Schwarz and religoiusfreedomwatch.org
curiously ignore that post made by Douglas Wiser.

A news story on Schwarz in the Salt Lake Tribune reveals this entity has
filed many frivolous requests under the US Freedom Of Information Act.

This story on Schwarz also alleges that Schwarz claims to believe she was
born in approximately 1956 at a secretive government compound "submarine
base" called Chattanooga on the Great Salt Lake.

The ensuing story reads like a science fiction novel - kidnapping by Nazis,
mind control, conspiracy, hidden fortunes, faked deaths, insane asylums,
cover-ups and microchips implanted in unsuspecting peoples' heads, that she
is the alleged daughter of Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and
the granddaughter of President Eisenhower, although there is no proof of any
such place or relationship.

How appropriate it then seems that this entity would quote Douglas Wiser's
postings on religoiusfreedomwatch.org.

A US federal judge in Washington, DC ruled in 2001 that she didn't deserve a
fee waiver for her numerous FOIA requests, because her disclosure would not
"contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations or
activities of the government." As a result, the US Department of Justice
began tracking her outstanding FOIA bills and using those debts to
disqualify further requests, beginning with a $16.80 balance due to the Salt
Lake field office of the FBI.

Justanother

Dec 19, 2007, 10:14:01 AM12/19/07
On Dec 19, 1:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <barbara.schw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joy to the world, the Wikipediadefamationarticle on me is gone!

Just don't give any more interviews to the press.

Practice this line:

"No comment."

Merry Christmas to All

And To All a Good Night!

justanother

Tilman Hausherr

Dec 19, 2007, 10:22:38 AM12/19/07
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:38:46 +0100, Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
wrote:

Funny thing is that the article was deleted because user Bishonen thinks
that Barbara is nuts, this there shouldn't be an article about her. I
doubt that Barbara agrees with that reasoning.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/scientology_ger.html

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 12:02:04 PM12/19/07
On 19 Dez., 09:14, Justanother <jnother...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 1:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <barbara.schw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Joy to the world, the Wikipediadefamationarticle on me is gone!
>
> Just don't give any more interviews to the press.

Don't tell me what to do. Don't patronize me. I don't like your
tonelevel. You are phoney.

Barbara Schwarz
--
Abusive and transsexual BRIAN "Bri" J. BRUNS aka BURNS, born on
06/24/81, owner/webmaster of the abusive ABHL ("Abusive Host Blocking

COMMACK MAN INDICTED FOR HACKING
http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

Read also this: http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c521a661d867a

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 12:07:55 PM12/19/07
On 19 Dez., 09:22, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:38:46 +0100, Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch>
> wrote:
>

> >navy.internetoplicht...@gmail.com schrieb:

That is not what Bishonen said on Wikipedia. It is your version, and
it is not worth three cents. You lost another defamation battle,
Tilman. The OPC does not hire very effective agents, doesn't it? And
by looking at your activities, we see exactly who the nuts person is.

I also don't want to be on Wikipedia as YOU are on it. I don't want to
be cited in an encylopedia that portrays bores! Yawn!!!!!

Barbara Schwarz
--
Abusive and transsexual BRIAN "Bri" J. BRUNS aka BURNS defames me and
lies about me.

Host Blocking
List") website and the SOSDG ("Summit open source development group")
[allegedly "non-profit" but to stop free speech and abuse people] is a
CONVICTED FELON (Felon Indictment # I-1577-02,S-2423-02 and SAPD
Police Report # 05071019).
INMATE; BRUNS, BRIAN # 445064
Bruns, the fox wants to be in charge of the henhouse (Internet).
Bruns actually HACKED the computers of his former employer, Pat

Prague at Access Highway (http://accesshighway.com). Bruns was many

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 12:09:19 PM12/19/07
On 19 Dez., 01:47, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

You can work at Walmart. I have more important things to do.

Justanother

Dec 19, 2007, 12:31:29 PM12/19/07
On Dec 19, 12:02 pm, BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com wrote:
> On 19 Dez., 09:14, Justanother <jnother...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 19, 1:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <barbara.schw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Joy to the world, the Wikipediadefamationarticle on me is gone!
>
> > Just don't give any more interviews to the press.
>
> Don't tell me what to do. Don't patronize me. I don't like your
> tonelevel. You are phoney.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
> --

Boy, you can't tell the players around here without a scorecard, can
you?

justanother

anticults

Dec 19, 2007, 12:47:58 PM12/19/07

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2007, 1:01:09 PM12/19/07

Perhaps you should read your postings with the viewpoint of the person
who you address, esp. when it is a person who is used to stand on her
own.
I do not need anybody to tell me what to do. If I need advice, I get
it on my own. I know perfectly what to do or not to do. Just make sure
that YOU do everything right.

You didn't remove that Wikipedia article, I was deleted because of
what *I* did. My arguments won, yours didn't.

I have nothing against you personally. I don't know your real ID. It
is just the respectless way, how you address me, that I don't like.

That Tribune article was not really based on an interview. The guy
befriended me. It is like when you tell a friend something in private,
and he twists it and uses it one day against you. Yes, it was a
mistake but if you trusted ever anybody who abused your trust then you
made the same mistake.

Anyway, and perhaps, sometimes what looks like a mistake is no really
a mistake at the end. What I mean: my defamers will not look good down
the road. But I will, as I am not phoney and had and have valid
reasons for whatever I did.

Tilman Hausherr

Dec 19, 2007, 1:06:36 PM12/19/07
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:22:38 +0100, Tilman Hausherr
<tilman...@snafu.de> wrote:

>Funny thing is that the article was deleted because user Bishonen thinks
>that Barbara is nuts, this there shouldn't be an article about her. I
>doubt that Barbara agrees with that reasoning.

There's a deletion discussion here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2007_December_19#Barbara_Schwarz

JAFAW

Dec 19, 2007, 2:14:01 PM12/19/07

> On 19 Dez., 01:47, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> > <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

> > > Your defamation postings just show the world what a desperate,
> > > hatefulled person you are, Ron Sharp.
> >
> > > Now, as the Wikipedia lies and defamation on me are gone, I am getting
> > > a job at wall street. I'll be back with millions and an attorney who
> > > will sue your....
> >
> > > Barbara Schwarz
> >
> > Wall Street? You couldn't hold a job at Wal-mart.
>
> You can work at Walmart. I have more important things to do.
>

> Barbara Schwarz

Oh I don't doubt that you think that you have a lot of erm "important things
to do". There is, after all, the small matter of the 50 gazillion
alternative links to your sad demented legacy all over the internet. Google
is most definitely not your friend. Go ahead and enjoy playing whack-a-mole
for the rest of your future lives.

Jonathon Barbera

Dec 19, 2007, 2:47:39 PM12/19/07

Very well done!