Anti-psych circlejerk mostly dead

1 view

Android Cat

Feb 13, 2009, 7:32:38 AM2/13/09
After eight years or so, it looks like they've faded away, leaving the
Trudybot talking to itself.

http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html

They used to have four or five identities at any one time replying to each
other, now down to one robot poster.

Either they've blown or CoS has transfered them from Operation Sidmund Flood
to other activities. Either way, it shows that they've run short of bodies.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Eldon

Feb 13, 2009, 8:26:00 AM2/13/09
Short of bodies seems to be the motif for 2009. They can't even round
up enough slaves to do the basic grunt work at the Super Power
building. The staff at Gold Base in Hemet is reportedly down to a few
hundred people.

If Marty Rathbun's job was to keep staff from blowing, it appears he
failed miserably. DM must have bitch-slapped the shit out of him.

Hmmm... I wonder what it would take to arrange a leaflet drop over
Gold Base from a crop dusting plane or a hired black helicopter in the
middle of the might. But maybe a drone would be better just in case
they've managed to acquire a heat seeking missile or something

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 13, 2009, 4:25:01 PM2/13/09
On Feb 13, 6:32 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> After

ARS faded away. This newsgroup is almost dead. The legal actions to
close ARS wasn't necessary. Truth postings about p$ychiatry made
almost all Scientology defamers go away. Excellent handling.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 13, 2009, 4:27:27 PM2/13/09
On Feb 13, 7:26 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 1:32 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:> After eight years or so, it looks like they've faded away, leaving the

The real Marty Rathbun will come forward too and hopefully soon. And
then we will hear the real story. I know it already but you guys
aren't fast thinkers.

Barbara Schwarz

Android Cat

Feb 14, 2009, 9:25:38 PM2/14/09
Eldon wrote:
> On Feb 13, 1:32 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> After eight years or so, it looks like they've faded away, leaving
>> the Trudybot talking to itself.
>>
>> http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html
>>
>> They used to have four or five identities at any one time replying
>> to each other, now down to one robot poster.
>>
>> Either they've blown or CoS has transfered them from Operation
>> Sidmund Flood to other activities. Either way, it shows that they've
>> run short of bodies.
>>
> Short of bodies seems to be the motif for 2009. They can't even round
> up enough slaves to do the basic grunt work at the Super Power
> building. The staff at Gold Base in Hemet is reportedly down to a few
> hundred people.
>
> If Marty Rathbun's job was to keep staff from blowing, it appears he
> failed miserably. DM must have bitch-slapped the shit out of him.

I wonder who got slapped to get "Angela" back on the job?

Thank you for playing The Game OSA. You lost.

Jeff L

Feb 15, 2009, 1:39:40 AM2/15/09

Their bot was probably broken. Either that or they ran out of
plagiarized content and psuedo-discussion to spam and had to get a new
list going. In either case, it seems they've got their bots running
again. Nothing to see here.

DickHead

Feb 15, 2009, 4:05:50 AM2/15/09
On Feb 13, 4:25 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

Crazy Barb....Think again.People are smarter than you think.Posting is
one thing ....Viewing post and not posting is another. People come
here, and are sent here to see how far the cult will go to redirect
and troll.....Excellent handling.............