Dr. Ronald S. Federici has removed the link to his most recent insane kook screed from his web site's home page

John Dorsay

Mar 23, 2011, 10:43:16 AM3/23/11

It's right there at the top of google's cached copy at
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//drfederici.com/
(http://tinyurl.com/5rswo8x) but gone from http://drfederici.com/

But the kook screed itself is still available at
http://www.drfederici.com/Response_to_Internet_Critics.pdf
(http://tinyurl.com/5ts9btd) for anyone who missed it. This is
Koos-quality writing. Get it while you can.

John

Kat

Mar 23, 2011, 10:59:32 AM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 10:43 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's right there at the top of google's cached copy athttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//drfeder...
> (http://tinyurl.com/5rswo8x) but gone fromhttp://drfederici.com/
>
> But the kook screed itself is still available athttp://www.drfederici.com/Response_to_Internet_Critics.pdf

> (http://tinyurl.com/5ts9btd) for anyone who missed it. This is
> Koos-quality writing. Get it while you can.
>
> John

Wooooooooooooow what a lunatic.... it boggles my mind that people
actually let that loony near their kids.

Monica Pignotti

Mar 23, 2011, 12:32:55 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 10:43 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's right there at the top of google's cached copy athttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//drfeder...
> (http://tinyurl.com/5rswo8x) but gone fromhttp://drfederici.com/
>
> But the kook screed itself is still available athttp://www.drfederici.com/Response_to_Internet_Critics.pdf

> (http://tinyurl.com/5ts9btd) for anyone who missed it. This is
> Koos-quality writing. Get it while you can.
>
> John

Good catch, John. These pages are also still available, at least for
now:

http://www.drronaldfederici.com/my-critics.html

http://www.drronaldfederici.com/monica-pignotti.html

Monica Pignotti

Mar 23, 2011, 1:13:21 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 10:43 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's right there at the top of google's cached copy athttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//drfeder...
> (http://tinyurl.com/5rswo8x) but gone fromhttp://drfederici.com/

Looks like the link is still there on the new version. It's just been
moved to the top right side of the page in the links that are directly
underneath his name. The link says "Dr. Federici Responds" and links
to the PDF file.

John Dorsay

Mar 23, 2011, 1:38:17 PM3/23/11

I see the link now that you point it out. It sure changed from its
glaringly obvious placement yesterday, though.

I'm surprised that someone as full of himself as Federici would
conceal links to his self-righteous kook-screed with a text color so
close to the page background that it is all but invisible. Maybe his
expertise in web site accessibility is as remarkable as his
expertise in child therapy.

Note to Dr. Ronald S. Federici: Try WHITE text if you want people to
find your insane kook screed without my help. Until then, people can
read it at http://www.drfederici.com/Response_to_Internet_Critics.pdf
(http://tinyurl.com/5ts9btd)

John

Android Cat

Mar 23, 2011, 10:51:46 AM3/23/11
"John Dorsay" wrote in message

IANAL, but a lot of it seems to be over into libel territory.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Peter Schilte

Mar 23, 2011, 3:14:32 PM3/23/11

English is not my native language, but in the link about Ukraine
adoption blahblah,isn't there a "d" missing at the end of -
independen-? Just saying....

Sir Peter

Jommy Cross

Mar 23, 2011, 4:55:43 PM3/23/11
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:43:16 -0400, John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com>
wrote in msg <imd0u5$9k5$1...@arscc.eternal-september.org>:

What's the big psi in the top left hand corner about?

I realise it's small minded to be biased against the 23rd letter of the
Greek alphabet, but hey! it's the 23rd letter.

So great for Fettucini that all his critics are misguided obsessive cultie
drunks, witches and cryptographers.

And such is his towering insight that he knows how they feel, because he
tells us how they feel on several occasions in this document. They feel
illicitly empowered by the First Amendment. They are running round teh
Interwebs like morally disinhibited masked anonymous teenagers, just saying
stuff in public. It's a goddamn outrage.

But he doesn't really engage with what they say, he just drones on about
their moral turpitude in a way strangely reminiscent of Roadrunner_engrama.

The website has been rendered into english by someone other than Fettucini,
imho.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

John Dorsay

Mar 23, 2011, 6:40:46 PM3/23/11
On 3/23/2011 4:55 PM, Jommy Cross wrote:

> So great for Fettucini that all his critics are misguided obsessive cultie
> drunks, witches and cryptographers.

Demonic Creatures and Life Energy Vampires, the lot of them!

> And such is his towering insight that he knows how they feel, because he
> tells us how they feel on several occasions in this document. They feel
> illicitly empowered by the First Amendment. They are running round teh
> Interwebs like morally disinhibited masked anonymous teenagers, just saying
> stuff in public. It's a goddamn outrage.
>
> But he doesn't really engage with what they say, he just drones on about
> their moral turpitude in a way strangely reminiscent of Roadrunner_engrama.

Nothing strange about it imo. Roadrunner, Koos, Tom K, Federici, and
countless kooks before them are all *persecuted* I tell you,
PERSECUTED, by Immoral Conspirators who live to prevent them from
saving the world with their brilliance.

It's almost enough to make me wish that Durks would come back. As
sleazy as he was, he was never so full of himself that he accused
his critics of conspiracy.

John

Monica Pignotti

Mar 23, 2011, 7:29:22 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 6:40 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's almost enough to make me wish that Durks would come back. As
> sleazy as he was, he was never so full of himself that he accused
> his critics of conspiracy.

Conspiracy was also one of the charges in the court case. Here's a
link to his complaint:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2010-11-24-Federici%27s%20Complaint.pdf

and also conspiracy theory is discussed in his opposition memo to our
Motion to Dismiss:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2011-01-17-Federici%27s%20Memo%20in%20Opposition%20to%20Pignotti%27s%20Motion%20to%20Dismiss.pdf

Enough said.

Monica

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Mar 23, 2011, 8:02:59 PM3/23/11
"Monica Pignotti" <monica.pi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:40 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's almost enough to make me wish that Durks would come back. As
> sleazy as he was, he was never so full of himself that he accused
> his critics of conspiracy.

Conspiracy was also one of the charges in the court case. Here's a
link to his complaint:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2010-11-24-Federici%27s%20Complaint.pdf

Good grief! Looks like he hired Barbara Schwarz to write another long-winded
complaint against everybody and everything. LOL.

--
Gregory Hall