A quote from The Complex regarding Anonymous

t_shuffle

Dec 18, 2008, 2:13:22 PM12/18/08
"Scientology was firmly on the world agenda and as my confidence grew, an
organisation called Anonymous emerged. Anonymous are really a viral
marketing version of a human rights movement. It is made up of regular
people from all professions, creeds and religions across the world, who had
decided to stand up and say 'this is enough'. I think this Internet-based
group of wonderful activists will prove to be Scientology's nemesis. They
believe in the right to freedom of speech and fight organisations that try
to hide nefarious deeds behind the cloak of legal threats and 'public
relations'. Anonymous run forums, print material, alert journalists and,
since February 2008, have staged protests every single month outside every
Scientology Centre in the world. Their mere existence has empowered me, and
many others, to be even more vocal in exposing this abusive cult. They have
given me huge strength and a new-found belief in the human race. The
humanity and the sense of empathy I have gotten from these strangers, or as
the Church of Scientology has described them 'cyber-terrorists', has been
just gut wrenching for me. Each and every one of them who have contacted me,
have expressed their disgust and shock at the conditions endured by staff
and Sea Org members.

When I realised what the movement are doing and how powerful a force
Anonymous have become I actually broke down and cried. They are taking a
stand for me and for Scientology's victims like Alice* and Lisa McPherson,
and for the countless others whose stories have not been told but whose
lives have been destroyed by this evil cult."

* For those who haven't yet read the book, Alice is a young woman who was
crippled after a suicide attempt at Saint Hill.

phil scott

Dec 18, 2008, 2:27:11 PM12/18/08

thanks....moar moar. :)

Phil scott

R. Hill

Dec 18, 2008, 2:35:52 PM12/18/08

He wrote about Alice in this piece:
http://www.orato.com/current-events/2008/01/29/scientology-039-s-fanatical-military

(Thanks for the excerpt, I don't have the book)

--
Ray.

Eldon

Dec 18, 2008, 5:13:27 PM12/18/08
No wonder they sent Tom Cruise over to Amazon to suck Jeff Bezos' cock
or whatever he had to do.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 18, 2008, 5:52:55 PM12/18/08
> He wrote about Alice in this piece:http://www.orato.com/current-events/2008/01/29/scientology-039-s-fana...

> (Thanks for the excerpt, I don't have the book)
>
> --
> Ray.- Hide quoted text -

Wow. Thanks for posting that link. Here is a link to all his articles
there:
http://www.orato.com/node/8250

benci...@hotmail.com

Dec 18, 2008, 8:09:09 PM12/18/08
On Dec 18, 2:13 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:

More and more folks are blowing and mentioning how Anonymous gave them
strength. I'm hoping that once they are healed and have become strong
again, they will join in the world-wide protests

t_shuffle

Dec 18, 2008, 10:04:04 PM12/18/08

<benci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

We have just such a person up here in Sacramento. He anonymously had a huge
stack of pizzas delivered to the first protest back in February, and he's
been with us ever since. He's an absolutely awesome bundle of energy, and
his story can be read here: http://tinyurl.com/4trv4y

xenufrance

Dec 19, 2008, 4:12:21 AM12/19/08

"t_shuffle" <thorazin...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
B5ydndE2v4hVPdfU...@giganews.com...

Yes, the story of Alice is horrible. She was in the RPF in UK, and drunk
cholre etc. Horrible, she did not even die, and is now crippled for life and
totally dependant. It looks as if the Purification Rundown could'nt be
useful to people who drink javel...