I'm thinking about Lisa McPherson

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 12, 2005, 1:01:48 AM12/12/05
Many of you know that I think that psychs hypnotized her, probably
injected her with an infection and send her back in the orgs to pin her
death on SCN. It looks to me like a psychiatric set up to force SCN to
accept psychiatry.

However, I also posted that her "handlers" played in the hands of the
psychs, may it be deliberately or stupidly by not calling a physican in
time to check her vitals.

There are some questions that I have.
Who were the people who were around her or had to do with her?
How long were they in SCN?
What posts did they have?
>From what country were they?
How old were they?
What became of them?
Where are they today?

I was on the IR myself. I did not like it, it felt not remotely like a
program of L.Ron Hubbard. It is psychiatric to hold people in a small
room. People need to exercise in order to not lose strenght and health.
In the 70s, I talked to a Scientologist who wanted to open a Type III
farm. Not a Type III room but a farm with lots of trees and nature
where those unbalanced can run around till they find back to reality. I
am sure that Ron said that people should be removed from a hectic
environment which enturbulates them and makes them unbalanced. But that
is not a little introverting room without exercises. This is of course
off policy and psychiatric.

Barbara Schwarz
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
More about Dave Touretzky:

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.MindFreedom.ORG/
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

Bill

Dec 12, 2005, 4:39:17 AM12/12/05
The scariest thing to me about this post is that you actually believe it.

Phineas Fogg

Dec 12, 2005, 6:00:13 AM12/12/05
One of these days, Barbara, you are going to have to admit that L. Ron
Hubbard was fallible, and not everything he did or wrote was good for
people, and that this might make sense, since no where on earth is there
an infallible human.

Also, did he not write that absolutes are unobtainable? Would not '100%
Standard Tech', though an ideal, is, itself, an absolute, and therefore
unobtainable?

Phineas

barb

Dec 12, 2005, 9:50:26 AM12/12/05

"Myrna, git my gun! Them people from the nut farm next door has gotten
into the hawk pens agin!"

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

I am being defamed here

Dec 12, 2005, 8:18:16 PM12/12/05

Phineas Fogg wrote:
> One of these days, Barbara, you are going to have to admit that L. Ron
> Hubbard was fallible, and not everything he did or wrote was good for
> people, and that this might make sense, since no where on earth is there
> an infallible human.

I will never admit falsehoods, Phin. Ron was a careful researcher. He
tried the things out before he published his findings. He never would
have approved of somebody being held for 17 days or three weeks like me
in a room. He knew that people need exercises, and in earlier times of
Scientology, nobody spoke about holding a person in a small room for so
long. A peaceful farm, where those who lost their balance can walk
freely in nature with trained Scientologists giving them assists and
processing to get them back in present time was L. Ron Hubbard's plan
for the Type IIIs. He also would have had a physican who works with
natural methods around, to check on the vitals on these people, and he
would have had nutrition plan.

He had nothing to do with the Lisa case, and under his care, Lisa would
be alive and well.

> Also, did he not write that absolutes are unobtainable? Would not '100%
> Standard Tech', though an ideal, is, itself, an absolute, and therefore
> unobtainable?

My question about those who were involved were not answered. I just
noticed that ARS posters blame L. Ron Hubbard and millions of
Scientologists who had nothing to do with her death. Take Andreas
Heldal Lund for example. He pickets outside of the London org with a
Lisa picket. What do they have to do with what happened in Florida? Why
doesn't he picket in front of the houses of the people who didn't call
a physican in time? He doesn't because they were no Scientologists but
infiltrators?

I still would like to know who these people are who were around Lisa
and what they do now.

Dixie Boy!

Dec 12, 2005, 8:19:55 PM12/12/05
On 12 Dec 2005 17:18:16 -0800, "I am being defamed here"
>I will never admit falsehoods, Phin. Ron was a careful researcher. He
>tried the things out before he published his findings. He never would
>have approved of somebody being held for 17 days or three weeks like me
>in a room. He knew that people need exercises, and in earlier times of
>Scientology, nobody spoke about holding a person in a small room for so
>long. A peaceful farm, where those who lost their balance can walk
>freely in nature with trained Scientologists giving them assists and
>processing to get them back in present time was L. Ron Hubbard's plan
>for the Type IIIs. He also would have had a physican who works with
>natural methods around, to check on the vitals on these people, and he
>would have had nutrition plan.
>
>He had nothing to do with the Lisa case, and under his care, Lisa would
>be alive and well.

Yeah, and you'd still be sane, too, I bet, huh?

Bwahahahahahaah... you tards are fun!

I am being defamed here

Dec 12, 2005, 8:21:58 PM12/12/05

That farm of course should be far away from Barb Graham as one never
knows if she manifactures her own guns again. And that would be the
headline in the papers: "Barb gunned Lisa down."

Phineas Fogg

Dec 13, 2005, 1:22:37 AM12/13/05
Okay, would you admit that Hubbard is fallible, and that there is no such
thing as an infallible human being?

Phin

James R. Ford

Dec 13, 2005, 9:58:44 PM12/13/05

Picking on Barbara is comparable to going to your family reunion to
pickup a date. You are a sourtherner, aren't you?

"I am thinking rather of the fact that those who are helped by dianetics will necessarily be kept at a low level of intellectual
and emotional maturity by the nonsense they have absorbed in order to be helped."
S.I. HAYAKAWA

The Chief Instigator

Dec 13, 2005, 10:28:38 PM12/13/05
James R. Ford <jr_ford...@hotmail.com> writes:

>On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:19:55 GMT, Dixie Boy! <nu...@biz.com> wrote:

>>On 12 Dec 2005 17:18:16 -0800, "I am being defamed here"
>>>I will never admit falsehoods, Phin. Ron was a careful researcher. He
>>>tried the things out before he published his findings. He never would
>>>have approved of somebody being held for 17 days or three weeks like me
>>>in a room. He knew that people need exercises, and in earlier times of
>>>Scientology, nobody spoke about holding a person in a small room for so
>>>long. A peaceful farm, where those who lost their balance can walk
>>>freely in nature with trained Scientologists giving them assists and
>>>processing to get them back in present time was L. Ron Hubbard's plan
>>>for the Type IIIs. He also would have had a physican who works with
>>>natural methods around, to check on the vitals on these people, and he
>>>would have had nutrition plan.

>>>He had nothing to do with the Lisa case, and under his care, Lisa would
>>>be alive and well.

>>Yeah, and you'd still be sane, too, I bet, huh?

>>Bwahahahahahaah... you tards are fun!

>Picking on Barbara is comparable to going to your family reunion to
>pickup a date. You are a sourtherner, aren't you?

A*hem*. Some of us friendly neighborhood SPs are Southrons, too - this native
Kentuckian married a farmer's daughter from South Dakota. No one with any
self-respect *and* knowledge of Babbles' problems would willingly get near
her, I suspect.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 13, 2005, 10:37:47 PM12/13/05
I just don't get any answer of my questions, you guys need the
communication course and of course ethics handlings urgently.

Isn't there anybody who just can answer some simple questions?

Who were the people who were around her or had to do with her?
How long were they in SCN?
What posts did they have?
>From what country were they?
How old were they?
What became of them?
Where are they today?

Barbara Schwarz

James R. Ford

Dec 13, 2005, 10:46:20 PM12/13/05
On 13 Dec 2005 21:28:38 -0600, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
wrote:

>James R. Ford <jr_ford...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:19:55 GMT, Dixie Boy! <nu...@biz.com> wrote:
>
>>>On 12 Dec 2005 17:18:16 -0800, "I am being defamed here"

>>>Yeah, and you'd still be sane, too, I bet, huh?
>
>>>Bwahahahahahaah... you tards are fun!
>
>>Picking on Barbara is comparable to going to your family reunion to
>>pickup a date. You are a sourtherner, aren't you?
>
>A*hem*. Some of us friendly neighborhood SPs are Southrons, too - this native
>Kentuckian married a farmer's daughter from South Dakota. No one with any
>self-respect *and* knowledge of Babbles' problems would willingly get near
>her, I suspect.

Check my headers. I am in Arkansas. Like a cajun once told me, "If
you can't make fun of yourself ya go no business makin' fun of others.

The Chief Instigator

Dec 13, 2005, 11:31:29 PM12/13/05

Unfortunately, Gnus doesn't show that much detail in the headers, so there was
no clue given as to where you were posting from...but I've got no problem with
it, having also spent close to a decade in northeast Oklahoma before heading
south to Texas 40 years ago. I suspect "Dixie Boy" is anywhere but Dixie.
(Not that I'd mind him taking the "free test" and doing a number on those soup
cans. ;-)

Message has been deleted