Manchester, England Feb 7th 2009

neilcl...@hotmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 2:16:54 PM2/7/09
Hi All,

I've just arrived home from the protest at Manchester org today. It
was a good turn out - about 40 of us !!

video to follow soon !!

neilcl...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 9:56:26 AM2/8/09

neilcl...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2009, 12:00:16 PM2/8/09

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 6:22:29 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 12:00 pm, neilclark...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Part 2 of the video
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_aKb06pSJE

Thanks for the report and videos, Neil. I'm going now to check them
out.
((Huggs&Kudos to Manchester Anons!!)

Mary

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 8, 2009, 8:16:20 PM2/8/09

4 persistent parents & 40 Anons Protested at Manchester, England Feb
7th 2009

I could not believe what the cop was trying to do. EPIC FAIL, lol~!

Scientology did not like it one bit. Way to go protesters~!!!

Here's the links
Part 1 Manchester, England Feb 7th 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbndob5zbY
PArt 2 Manchester, England Feb 7th 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_aKb06pSJE

Mary

Hartley Patterson

Feb 8, 2009, 10:12:53 PM2/8/09
formerl...@yahoo.com:

> I could not believe what the cop was trying to do. EPIC FAIL, lol~!

It does get a tad wearysome when the 9000th cop says "they say they are
very offended and therefore I can tell you to stop offending them".

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Jens Tingleff

Feb 9, 2009, 1:53:50 AM2/9/09

RolandRB

Feb 9, 2009, 11:14:16 PM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 4:12 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com:

I am offended when I see anyone wearing a turban on the streets of
London. Can I ask the police to make them go away?