Scientology new "video" website uses unexisting people !!

feministe

Mar 21, 2008, 2:46:31 AM3/21/08
http://www.bakchich.info/article3073.html

This article from Serge Faubert (investigative journalist having written the
most famous anti-scientology book some 15 years ago) explains that he's
looked into some of the videos and discovered that the people speaking there
could be inexisting or at least, were not at all occupied in the offices or
functions that scientology said.

By instance, a guy supposedly working into the Marseille's mayor 'Cabinet'
(that's where the administration of the main affairs of the Mayor are done)
is unknown.

Another guy, supposedly an officer working into the Council of European
communities in Brussels, doesnot exist either as such and is completely
unknown from the staff of the important office - that's the Ministers'
Council of European Union!

So please, US and other countries critics and anons, do add your own
searches about the other people appearing in the many videos "buttered into
the whole universe" by our pet cult's ill-minded COB RTC. It could be the
end of any credibility for the cult!

PS:
Do we bet that DM could soon entirely redo the whole website again?
Or pretend that he's under another DDOS attack by Anonymous "internet
terrorists" ?

feministe

Mar 21, 2008, 4:02:59 AM3/21/08
"feministe" <femi...@free.fr> a écrit dans le message de
> http://www.bakchich.info/article3073.html

now the many titles of the people to be seen on the scam cult vid. Please,
those of the countries should go check everyone of these. The time where
they appear could be given.
Those who can download the vid should do so.

==

Government Board Member, Huddinge District, Sweden

Cabinet Secretary, Federal Parliament, Brussels

Advisor on Human Rights, ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands

Council of European Communities, Brussels

Mayor Office, Marseille

Vice-consul office of the Consulate Dominican Republic

Director Center of sociology studies, College of Mexico

Executive director Mexico-USA bilateral safety corridor coalition

Advisor to secretary of social development, Mexico City

Executive Director, Nepal television ltd

Cabinet secretary national Government, Philippines

Honorary member of legislative Council parliament of New South Wales,
Australia

Commissioner Community relations Sydney, australia

Senior political advisor to the African Union, United Nations

Nigeria High Commissioner to the UK

Human Rights coordinator Dept of Education Gauteng South Africa

Yganda representative to the European Union

Liberia High Commissioner to the UK

Board Member, United Nations Association of America

Bishop Imani Temple, Washington D.C.

Member House of Representatives, US Congress

Honorary Chairperson, federation of of Indo-American Women Wings, California

Commissioner Los Angeles County, California

President Family Justice center, Florida

Dean and Professor of Justice studies, American University

President Emeritus Kiwani International Belgium

Michael Pattinson

Mar 21, 2008, 4:16:24 AM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 1:02 am, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> a écrit dans le message denews:47e359c0$0$29065$426a...@news.free.fr...

I think someone should collect/download the videos as evidences of
fraud.

feministe

Mar 21, 2008, 4:24:32 AM3/21/08
"Michael Pattinson" <mpatt...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

Happily enough, I've some originals of their last lies campaigns, so, they
can't deny.

Human rights, the one above
Anti-psychs,
Vulture Ministers (something can be done...);
No to drugs
The way to happiness

and somemore from older ones.

; that one I've indeed.
PS: don't think I put it on the internet, clam cultists: I did'nt.

Jens Tingleff

Mar 21, 2008, 5:01:50 AM3/21/08

Scientology is a cult

Mar 21, 2008, 7:27:29 AM3/21/08
Jens Tingleff <jens...@tingleff.org> wrote in

> feministe wrote:
>
>> http://www.bakchich.info/article3073.html
>>
>> This article from Serge Faubert (investigative journalist having written
>> the most famous anti-scientology book some 15 years ago) explains that
>> he's looked into some of the videos and discovered that the people
>> speaking there could be inexisting or at least, were not at all occupied
>> in the offices or functions that scientology said.
>>

> How very cool! Mr Faubert is a good guy :-)
>
> Best Regards
>
> Jens

I think Serge Faubert is a pretty cool guy. Eh points out cult lies and
doesn't afraid of anything.

barb

Mar 21, 2008, 10:27:07 AM3/21/08
I did that with the 2006 IAS video and discovered a former Secretary of
Education and his minion supporting Applied Scholastics, as well as
having founded Chartwell, and educational consultancy.

The former Secretary of Education was present at the premiere of Tom
Cruise's flick, 'Lions for Lambs.' Him, and a wad of high level
Scientologists made up the guest list. I guess it doesn't take much more
than the opportunity to schmooze with a fading movie star to buy this guy.

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

feministe

Mar 21, 2008, 11:57:15 AM3/21/08
"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> a écrit dans le message de
> feministe wrote:
>> http://www.bakchich.info/article3073.html

> I did that with the 2006 IAS video and discovered a former Secretary of
> Education and his minion supporting Applied Scholastics, as well as having
> founded Chartwell, and educational consultancy.
>
> The former Secretary of Education was present at the premiere of Tom
> Cruise's flick, 'Lions for Lambs.' Him, and a wad of high level
> Scientologists made up the guest list. I guess it doesn't take much more
> than the opportunity to schmooze with a fading movie star to buy this guy.

at least that one was one ex-something, while the two exposed by Serge
Faubert and those already exposed by us (Gustav of Sweden, Minister Kosmo)
had not even said anything.

The best was the famous Urbano Alonso Galan, the one who was presented as
the President of Oecumenic Councils, while nobody but th e Pope can ever be
named at such a title. Besides, the same ghost was'nt even known into the
catholic university where scientologists had said he was a professor.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Mar 21, 2008, 3:57:00 PM3/21/08

I am sure, Anonymous does save this website somewhere, because if only
the so-called "critics" save it, it could get lost. Those old-timers
are so much in the "tech" of the last decades, one can not trust them
in anything at all.

It's on scientology org, isn't it?

.Lily.

paul

Mar 23, 2008, 4:11:16 PM3/23/08
La vidéo diffusée sur youtube est légèrement différente de la vidéo
actuellement sur le site de la scientologie : la seconde personne
(Cabinet Secretary, Brussels), par exemple, n'apparaît pas dans cette
seconde version. Comment prouver, dès lors, que la vidéo de youtube
est bien celle de la Scientologie ?