Priscilla says Jacko calculating and manipulative

Android Cat

Mar 31, 2005, 12:39:54 AM3/31/05
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html

Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko

Associated Press
Mar. 30, 2005 08:14 AM
CHICAGO - Lisa Marie Presley has owned up to it before. But Oprah Winfrey
had to ask her again.

Was her marriage to Michael Jackson consummated?

Presley told Winfrey "yup," on her show Tuesday and then tried to add more.
But all that came out was this phrase: "I wasn't, see yeah. I was yeah.
That's all."

Meantime, Presley's mom, Priscilla, says she felt suspicious about Jackson's
desire to be linked to the Presley family.

She says, "There's something very calculating and manipulative about how he
does things."

===
*Snort*! I doubt Pot Kettle Black is big enough for this job.

--
Ron of that ilk.

roger gonnet

Mar 31, 2005, 1:15:18 AM3/31/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
83M2e.1035$pl3...@fe51.usenetserver.com...

> http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
>
> Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko
>
> Associated Press
> Mar. 30, 2005 08:14 AM
> CHICAGO - Lisa Marie Presley has owned up to it before. But Oprah Winfrey
> had to ask her again.
>
> Was her marriage to Michael Jackson consummated?
>
> Presley told Winfrey "yup," on her show Tuesday and then tried to add
> more.
> But all that came out was this phrase: "I wasn't, see yeah. I was yeah.
> That's all."
>
> Meantime, Presley's mom, Priscilla, says she felt suspicious about
> Jackson's
> desire to be linked to the Presley family.
>
> She says, "There's something very calculating and manipulative about how
> he
> does things."

Yes, the manipulators from scentology were beaten up by another manipulator?

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Mar 31, 2005, 7:11:29 AM3/31/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

| http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
|
| Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko
|
| Associated Press
| Mar. 30, 2005 08:14 AM
| CHICAGO - Lisa Marie Presley has owned up to it before. But Oprah Winfrey
| had to ask her again.
|
| Was her marriage to Michael Jackson consummated?
|
| Presley told Winfrey "yup," on her show Tuesday and then tried to add
more.
| But all that came out was this phrase: "I wasn't, see yeah. I was yeah.
| That's all."

Has this talentless twat been watching "Little Britain"?

| Meantime, Presley's mom, Priscilla, says she felt suspicious about
Jackson's
| desire to be linked to the Presley family.
|
| She says, "There's something very calculating and manipulative about how
he
| does things."
|
| ===
| *Snort*! I doubt Pot Kettle Black is big enough for this job.

More Bad Mirroring-Attempted Projection by the most manipulating,
calculating cult ever. Twas Scientology that wanted to assimilate the music
catalogues owned by MJ. Scientology infiltration of a number of record
companies connected with MJ has also been noted by a few people including
myself.

Consider the possible power in being able to do the following with the
combination of Elvis' and MJ/Beatles/etc.:

1. Use of Elvis/MJ/Beatles material for Scientology purposes;
2. Income from Elvis/MJ/Beatles catalogues;
3. Control of aforesaid material in perpetuity.

Hmmm? After all, you can't sell shit, shinola or Scientology with Chick
Corea's stuff, or "Thank You for Listening" for that matter.

--
http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net
http://PerkinsTragedy.org - http://www.xenutv.net

Rev Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
"The anti-drug campaign sounds like a red herring to me - they are just
trying to promote Scientology in our schools. I really do not know why the
police are supporting them."
- A parent of a 15-year-old attending Secondary School in Westminster UK,
2004
*
"We would not for a moment consider allowing Scientologists to come into our
school."
- Joe Heggarty, governor of St Vincent's RC primary school, Westminster UK
*
from The Wood & Vale newspaper, at http://tinyurl.com/5qmg4
*
"...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967

Lermanet.com

Mar 31, 2005, 7:23:14 AM3/31/05
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:39:54 -0500, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
>
>Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko

Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o AQUIRE michael
jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, before they read
the net, and when it failed, get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,

The mother of the kid that brought the suit, has made a career of
litigation in the past.... protect the conspiracy by attorney client
privledge... and what do you have?

Was Michael Jackson offerred "The carrot and the stick" by
Scientology?

And now we are watching the stick....

>Associated Press
>Mar. 30, 2005 08:14 AM
>CHICAGO - Lisa Marie Presley has owned up to it before. But Oprah Winfrey
>had to ask her again.
>
>Was her marriage to Michael Jackson consummated?
>
>Presley told Winfrey "yup," on her show Tuesday and then tried to add more.
>But all that came out was this phrase: "I wasn't, see yeah. I was yeah.
>That's all."
>
>Meantime, Presley's mom, Priscilla, says she felt suspicious about Jackson's
>desire to be linked to the Presley family.
>
>She says, "There's something very calculating and manipulative about how he
>does things."
>
>===
>*Snort*! I doubt Pot Kettle Black is big enough for this job.

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/david-mayo-scientology-case.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/psychiatric-times-1991.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/portland-titchbourne-1983.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/huldaclark.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Heffer

Mar 31, 2005, 7:36:37 AM3/31/05
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
>
>Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko

Adventures in Loserville...

Jacko will make it through this case, but he's certainly
wacko enough to put himself in the crosshairs for
something else.

As far LM is concerned, well, who really cares.

---
Heffer, OSA Lackey, H-Group
#315905 on the Dorian List
Regurgitating Propagandist

Lermanet.com

Mar 31, 2005, 9:02:27 AM3/31/05

Id like to hear more about this,

Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o ACQUIRE michael
jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, because very
young kids areless likely to have read
the net, and when it failed, they get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,

The mother of the kid that brought the suit, has made a career of

litigation in the past.... Scientology has a previously documented
pattern of using attorney client
privledge to cover up their nefarious ways... and what do you have?

Was Michael Jackson offerred "The carrot and the stick" by
Scientology?

And now we are watching the stick....

>Consider the possible power in being able to do the following with the

>combination of Elvis' and MJ/Beatles/etc.:
>
>1. Use of Elvis/MJ/Beatles material for Scientology purposes;
>2. Income from Elvis/MJ/Beatles catalogues;
>3. Control of aforesaid material in perpetuity.
>
>Hmmm? After all, you can't sell shit, shinola or Scientology with Chick
>Corea's stuff, or "Thank You for Listening" for that matter.

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Lermanet.com

Mar 31, 2005, 9:03:27 AM3/31/05
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:11:29 +0100, "Rev Norle Enturbulata"
<not-eart...@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote:

Id like to hear more about this,

Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o ACQUIRE michael
jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, because very
young kids areless likely to have read
the net, and when it failed, they get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,

The mother of the kid that brought the suit, has made a career of
litigation in the past.... Scientology has a previously documented
pattern of using attorney client
privledge to cover up their nefarious ways... and what do you have?

Was Michael Jackson offerred "The carrot and the stick" by
Scientology?

And now we are watching the stick....

---

AND...

Scientology AND Scientologists accuse others of their own "Crimes"
"Calculating and manipulative" indeed...

>Consider the possible power in being able to do the following with the
>combination of Elvis' and MJ/Beatles/etc.:
>
>1. Use of Elvis/MJ/Beatles material for Scientology purposes;
>2. Income from Elvis/MJ/Beatles catalogues;
>3. Control of aforesaid material in perpetuity.
>
>Hmmm? After all, you can't sell shit, shinola or Scientology with Chick
>Corea's stuff, or "Thank You for Listening" for that matter.

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Mar 31, 2005, 9:16:44 AM3/31/05

"Lermanet.com" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in message

| On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:39:54 -0500, "Android Cat"
| <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
|
| >http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
| >
| >Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko
|
| Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o AQUIRE michael
| jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, before they read
| the net, and when it failed, get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,
|
| The mother of the kid that brought the suit, has made a career of
| litigation in the past.... protect the conspiracy by attorney client
| privledge... and what do you have?
|
| Was Michael Jackson offerred "The carrot and the stick" by
| Scientology?
|
| And now we are watching the stick....

MJ's got the carrot - his catalogue, and that of Northern Songs, which
combined offer quite a collection of well-known, influential (to say the
least!) songs. Songs that will never be used by the cult, because Michael
refused to sign them over to Lisa Marie. When he did this, the
"relationship" disintegrated very quickly. During this period Michael did a
Big Favor for a father of one of the kids who hung out at Neverland Ranch,
reportedly getting him a writing job on the ill-fated "Robin Hood: Men in
Tights". When this Big Favor for him went sour thanks to the film's writing
being awful, wasn't it funny how the "abuse" charges started flowing?

In addition, there were infiltrations by the cult into various aspects of
Michael Jackson's businesses, from the time of his introduction to Lisa
Marie Presley. They all appear to have been total flops, including the
post-9/11 concert in Washington DC. I had hoped that the clam contigient
was mostly absent from his life and then that concert and its resultant
lawsuits happened - Is that bit over yet, or is it just another one of the
uses of the courts to "ruin him utterly" by the Scientology cult?

It would be universally seen as courageous for Michael Jackson to stand up
for himself and tell the truth about Scientology's interference in his and
his family's lives. It is evident that threats of "revealing possible
paedophilic tendencies to the public" are being followed through by the
cult, which sort of negates any promise Scientology operatives ever made to
MJ to not do their Black PR routines. So Michael's got nothing to lose,
except his character.

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism

* "You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "Radiation is apparently enormously water-soluble as well as water
removable. According to researchers, one merely has to take a hose to a
building surface or a road to wash the radiation off of it. This factor is
well known to defense trained personnel."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, Clear Body, Clear Mind, page 47
*
* "Consider this officer lacking in the essential qualities of judgement,
leadership and cooperation. He acts without forethought as to probable
results... Not considered qualified for command or promotion at this time.
Recommend duty on a large vessel where he can be properly supervised."
* - US Navy Fitness Report Reprimanding L. Ron Hubbard

Lermanet.com

Mar 31, 2005, 9:27:00 AM3/31/05

There was a report posted years ago.. somewhere... about bus loads
of kids from Happy Valley Ranch going to visit Michael Jackson's
wonderland Ranch...

Now it doesnt matter whether anything ahppened with those kids, what
is a fact is that Scientology's brainwashed kids could be coerced
into testifying for the good of Scientology... which brings to mind
the story from ida Camburn by an electrictian that visted the
scientology kids school... and said thhe saw them running around a
pole... chanting "I have no mommy, I have no daddy"

re pedophilia allegations, a comment - MJ never had a childhood,
he dad pushed him onto the stage when he was very young, he was
allways part of the act, living on the road... maybe MJ's penchant to
entertain kids is based on fact that MJ never had the chance to be
one...

This is starting to sound more and more like a Scientology run show..

Skip Press

Mar 31, 2005, 9:39:30 AM3/31/05
In article <emqn411qqlbtomn5g...@4ax.com>, Lermanet.com
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:39:54 -0500, "Android Cat"
> <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
> >
> >Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko
>
> Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o AQUIRE michael
> jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, before they read
> the net, and when it failed, get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,
>
> The mother of the kid that brought the suit, has made a career of
> litigation in the past.... protect the conspiracy by attorney client
> privledge... and what do you have?
>
> Was Michael Jackson offerred "The carrot and the stick" by
> Scientology?
>
> And now we are watching the stick....

They were trying to get him a long time before that. Around 1983 a
redhead from Terry Fredericksen told me she slept with him and that he
definitely wasn't gay. I'm not sure if it was because she didn't
recruit him into the cult or what, but it wasn't long after that that
Terry was "declared a suppressive person" by the evil cult.

Joe Jackson supposedly got auditing at Flag in Clearwater, but I'm not
sure if that explains why he looks like the devil.

Jermaine Jackson took a film class from $cientologist Eric Sherman, who
tried to recruit him. Not sure how that turned out.

--
If Virtue & Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be
enslav'd. This will be their great Security.

-- Samuel Adams

ladayla

Mar 31, 2005, 11:44:21 AM3/31/05
In article <310320050639307024%skipsp...@charter.net>, Skip Press says...

>In article <emqn411qqlbtomn5g...@4ax.com>, Lermanet.com
><ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:39:54 -0500, "Android Cat"
>> <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0330Presley-ON.html
>> >
>> >Lisa Marie confirms she consumated marriage with Jacko
>>
>> Makes you wonder, if this was a scientology plot o AQUIRE michael
>> jackson, as a way to recruit children into the cult, before they read
>> the net, and when it failed, get jacksoin sued for pedophilia,,,

Another thing to add to a conspiracy theory is that Michael is *some part* owner
of Sony Records. He ( they) owm all of the Beatles' songs, and other top
artists. They also own *most of* Elvis Presley's works. The monetary value of
these holdings has been estimated at 700 million to 1 billion dollars. I have
suspected that scn set up the Presley/Jackson marriage with the purpose of
getting Michael into the cult, and acquiring the Elvis works for the church.Look
at all that money they would acquire, as well as the PR of the church being
given the Elvis works by Lisa Marie. They would be of the mindset that they
could then recruit all of the Elvis fans into their ranks. Good one, eh? When
that scheme didn't work, they decided to 'fair game' him.

.la

ida...@aol.com

Mar 31, 2005, 12:15:50 PM3/31/05
Jackson was raised in the Jehovah Witness sect. The indoctrination of
the
JW's is thorough so perhaps the Scienos trying to bring him into their
fold was wasted energy. It is easy to see why the cult wanted him and
would go to any ends to destroy him for turning them down. That is what
they do best.

Ida
SP82

The one and only true imaginary Mark Rathbun deRothschild

Mar 31, 2005, 12:23:34 PM3/31/05
I saw the show...it was very interesting from several standpoints:

1. There was absolutely no mention of Scientology or the possibility
that Jackson may have been the target of a conspiracy to draw him into
the cult.

2. It was clearly obvious from the interaction of the facial
expressions that all is not good between Priscilla and Lisa Marie. Lisa
seems to despise her mother despite all the PR attempts between the two
how much the love each other. When Priscilla spoke about her reactions
to the Presley-Jackson marriage, Lisa Marie constantly corrected her
telling her mother, in effect, she was a liar.

3. When Priscilla talked about Lisa Marie at one point, Lisa Marie
turned to her mother and said angrily, "Mother, what are you doing?"
which got the audible attention of the audience and Winfrey who
responded, "Oh..well..." and then quickly changed the subject.

4. When Lisa Marie performed her new single...a rehash of someone
else's song...Winfrey was observed with a big smile on her face;
Priscilla had the look of an uninterested and bored observer. No
doubt. The music and Lisa Marie's singing stunk.

5. Priscilla Presley said she approves of Lisa Marie's latest financee
who spent all of the show hiding under a hat and when Oprah Winfrey
introduced him (making mention that she liked his flashy silver boots),
he peeked out from under the hat pulled down over his forehead with
this sheepish annoying grin. Lisa Marie looked at him with the same
dowdy, pained look she is often seen with.

This family is nutso.

3.

Skip Press

Mar 31, 2005, 1:39:17 PM3/31/05
In article <1112289814.0...@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, The
one and only true imaginary Mark Rathbun deRothschild
<weho...@myway.com> wrote:

I don't think they're particularly nutso. I think it's emotional and
that they both have severely repressed emotions they haven't gotten
over (and can never get over with $cientology). And in both cases I
think it has to do with Elvis.

When Spanky Taylor introduced me to Priscilla to be interviewed to
answer her Elvis mail, we spent a long time talking. Spanky was shocked
and said she'd never seen Priscilla be so at ease so immediately with
anyone. And Priscilla and I got along very well. Then when I thought
(perhaps wrongly) that she wanted to date me (she was having some heavy
boyfriend problems) I quit, saying that I didn't want to fall in love
with her but easily could, and that I didn't think it would be right
for both of us. (As a struggling musician and wannabe screenwriter at
the time, the last person I wanted to be compared to was my idol,
Elvis.) Thereafter, Priscilla was stone cold to me when I'd see her,
even when I was over at her house talking with her boyfriend Michael
Edwards.

I only saw Lisa Marie laugh once, when she was hanging out with her
to-be husband Danny Keogh and his band, which included Thad Corea, who
were rehearsing in the garage of a house I shared near Celebrity Centre
with Nicky Hopkins and Richie "Survival Insurance" Acunto. I only saw
her smile once at something I said, when I asked Lisa if she wanted to
ever sing. "No!" she declared. "How about being in a rock video of
mine?" I asked. She smile and said, "Maybe." (I never made the video.)

Lisa was at the house when Elvis died. She was very young, and she was
his total princess. She's never gotten over it. I'm convinced her
sadness ties back to that, and has simply never been addressed.

In Priscilla's case, she moved into Graceland (according to Spanky
Taylor) at 15, and when she had Lisa, Elvis just lost interest in her
sexually. Imagine that - married to the King of Rock 'n Roll, the only
woman to bear his child (legally anyway), having sex with him before 16
most likely, and he rejects you and pursues lots of other women.

Priscilla later suffered physical abuse from another boyfriend, I was
told, and then things happen like my letter to her (maybe I was stupid,
she married an unknown screenwriter and had a child with him and she's
one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen).

If you know anything about psychology (which I now do, thank God), it
would seem likely that they both have some heavy unresolved issues.

And as much as I think Lisa Marie is a foul-mouthed, spoiled little
messed-up woman, I don't have bad feelings for her. Nor do I for
Priscilla. I simply pity them and the trap that they're in with
$cientology.

If you're so inclined, you might try praying for them. I would not be
surprised to see Priscilla walk from $cientology at some point, maybe
within a year. It would take longer for Lisa Marie to do it, because
she grew up around fellow clams.

--
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the
liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people

-- Samuel Adams