Miscavige's neice speaks up on disconnection and family self-silencing that is real to her....in response to Karin Pouw

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 25, 2008, 2:32:08 AM1/25/08
In a message dated 1/24/2008 10:45:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, XXX
@gmail.com writes:

Hi Chuck,

I have a letter below from a friend of a friend and thought you would
enjoy it and would be able to get it out everywhere you could.

Here it is:

"Dear Karin [Pouw, spokesperson for official Scientology],

"I could not resist the opportunity to write you this letter having
read your official rebuttal regarding the Tom Cruise biography.

"I have been involved in the Church of Scientology since birth. David
Miscavige as you well know is my father's brother, making him my
uncle.

"In fact you and I actually know each other although not very well.

"I cannot comment on your responses regarding the personal life of Tom
Cruise because I know nothing about this, but I am absolutely shocked
at how vehemently you insist upon not only denying the truths that
have been stated about the Church in that biography, but then take it
a step further and tell outright lies.

"You go so far as to state:

'7. Does Scientology encourage their members not to speak to
their family if they don't support the religion?

'This allegation is not only false, it is the opposite of what the
Church believes and practices.' -Karin Pouw

"As you well know, my parents officially left the Church when I was 16
in 2000. I, having been separated from them at the age of 12 and
thoroughly engulfed in the beliefs of the Church since birth decided
not to go with them.

"Not only was I not allowed to speak to them, I was not allowed to
answer a phone for well over a year, in case it was them calling me.
To give exact specifics, this "law" was enforced ruthlessly by one
Tracye Danilovoch - the local representative for the Religious
Technology Center - who intercepted all letters from my parents (and
my friends). She would then pass them on to Marc Rathbun (the then 2nd
in command of the Church) and Mike Rinder - who happens to be the
former head of YOUR office - "The Office of Special Affairs" (you can
thank me later for not elaborating on this one). Only after they had
seen the letters and decided it was ok for me to see them would I
receive some of them while sitting in a board room while they watched
me read them and asked me to comment on them.

"I was allowed to visit my parents from the age of 16-22, once a year
for a maximum of 3-4 days, but that was only after they (my parents)
threatened legal action if the Church got in the way of this and even
then only after I underwent a "Security Check Confessional" before I
saw them and immediately after I came back. A security check is
interrogation (usually about if I intend on leaving the Church, or
finding out if my parents have said anything bad about the Church,
etc.) while being attached to an electrophsychometer which is similar
to a lie detector. This happened every single time I saw then (which
was never more than 3 or 4 days a year).

"For a more recent example of families being destroyed, My Aunt
Jennifer Pantermeuhl has recently contacted my parents and let them
know that she can no longer speak to them or be in contact with them
because they speak to and live near, my other Aunt Sarah Mortland.
Sarah is my mom's and Jennifer's sister. This is because Sarah is not
in favor with the Church. Jennifer also contacted my brother Sterling
as well as the rest of the family for the same reason most of whom had
to lie to her and said they weren't talking to Sarah for fear of
getting found out about.

"Another good example would be when my other brother, Justin, was in
Florida a few years ago and was on his way to visit our Aunt Denise
Gentile (our father's sister and David Miscavige's twin) with his
girlfriend. Denise abruptly cancelled while they were on their way
over because the Church would not approve - because he was an ex-
member. Not to mention the fact that Kirsten Caetano (a member of the
Church's Office of Special Affairs - the very same organization you
belong to) was contacting Justin several times when he was in Florida
working, telling him that he needed to leave the state because he is
an ex-member and his presence at the "mecca of scientology" was
disturbing to the church. Kristen has admitted to my face that she did
this when I confronted her and even went so far as to admit that she
lied to my brother after denying the incident. This is the least of
what Kirsten Caetano has done!

"You cite this quote from L.Ron Hubbard about what the Church believes
with regards to families..... yes we know what the Church claims to
"believe" and has written in its policies! - BUT do they practice
that? Absolutely not!

" I can name at least 5 friends off the top of my head who's family
members are not allowed to speak to them without being themselves
ousted from the Church and prevented from communicating with other
members of their family and even their children still involved in the
Church lest THEY too be ousted! They cant speak to their children
because they have left the Church on their own determinism. This is a
widespread practice and if you dare deny it I have a list of all of
there names together-these people's families are crying every day
because they can't speak to their children who did nothing but leave
the Church of their own free will.

"If I am in fact wrong and you want to prove me as such, then allow me
and my family to be in contact with our family members that are still
part of the Church such as my Grandpa, Ron Miscavige, and his wife,
Becky. Allow the same of my friends. And don't even start with the,
"it's their choice all along story..." -nobody is going to buy that,
there are way too many destroyed families for that to be true.

"I am tempted to take up many of the other accusations you
categorically deny in your novel, but for the purpose of keeping this
letter readable and focused on the most important part (family) I will
resist.

"I will suggest however that maybe you should spend the manpower and
time of drafting your masterpiece rebuttal - why don't you take the
high road for once and put that time towards repairing the families
you have destroyed, starting with the family of David Miscavige
himself - hell, if Scientology can't keep his family together - then
why on earth should anyone believe the Church helps bring families
together!

"Best,

"Jenna Miscavige Hill"

Michael Pattinson

Jan 25, 2008, 3:15:10 AM1/25/08
On Jan 24, 11:32 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

What an excellent testimonial to the destruction of families by
Scientology's crazy "disconnection" policy!
Bravo, Jenna, for speaking out so well, and for your courage in doing
so.
I would be very interested in reading about more of your personal
experiences.
Michael.

anothers...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2008, 3:25:54 AM1/25/08
wrote:
> In a message dated 1/24/2008 10:45:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, XXX

Wow.

Thank you for posting this.

It should be sent to Morton's publisher and to all networks and
newspapers covering this story. It should be sent to all locations
that received Karin's official rebuttal to Morton's book.

Good for Jenna Miscavige Hill!

Another Surfer

MrSh...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2008, 3:30:48 AM1/25/08
On Jan 24, 11:32 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Thank you for telling your story, these are the thing that us that
have never been "in" need to see.

peters...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2008, 3:52:57 AM1/25/08
On 25 jan, 08:32, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

This week I heard Pat Harney say something about it: the CULT wouldn't
be doing that.
Well, this tells quite different.
I have posted this letter on my website: The more people read it, the
more it damages the CULT.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Beth

Jan 25, 2008, 8:00:52 AM1/25/08
EXCELLENT letter--a very effective rebuttal. Thanks for posting it,
Chuck.

Beth

On Jan 25, 2:32 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

barb

Jan 25, 2008, 9:15:38 AM1/25/08
Whoa! She writes good letter! And the last sentence is Gold!

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my page! (thanks, R. Hill!)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/graham1.html

visit my store!
http://www.cafepress.com/birdville

barb

Jan 25, 2008, 9:19:11 AM1/25/08

If SHE wrote a book, it'd be an instant hit. She writes well, and knows
things we'd all like to know.

Kim P

Jan 25, 2008, 9:47:21 AM1/25/08
This needs to be seen by the media and explored further - I am sure
there are lots of stories about disconnection and family break ups due
to scienotlogy's immoral policies in this area. This is the kind of
information that needs to known widely.

Kim P

R. Hill

Jan 25, 2008, 11:39:12 AM1/25/08
On Jan 25, 5:32 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

This is great. The more light is shed like this on the malevolent
practices of the Church of Scientology, the more difficult it is for
the enablers to keep these ongoing. I sure hope this letter makes it
to the media, it deserve to be published as an answer to Karin Pouw's
press release.

Ray.

Gerry Armstrong

Jan 25, 2008, 11:59:09 AM1/25/08

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 25, 2008, 12:02:25 PM1/25/08
> Ray.- Hide quoted text -

Further irony regarding Scientology spokesperson Karin Pouw is that
Karin is out of touch with her parents, non Scientologists, who
reportedly hear from Karin infrequently.

It's all a small world when anyone starts asking about the
deteriorated familial relationships due to the disconnection and "PTS/
SP" policies of Scientology.

Hubbard PTS doctrines negatively effect literally EVERY Scientologist
who applies those doctrines, even the PR spokesperson members like
Karin who mouth defenses for those doctrines.

And they all know it, but Hubbard's rules predominate.

This is the permanently classic built in fault of Scientology.

People have jobs defending the indefensible, just because Hubbard said
these are the rules they must follow.

They are just following orders, because of Hubbard's written rules.

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170 Pittsburgh
ex Sea Org member (1975-2003)
ex members, please phone with news

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jan 25, 2008, 12:57:52 PM1/25/08
On Jan 25, 12:02 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Her letter has been Added to
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/disconnectioncites.htm

Thanks chuck
regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Hartley Patterson

Jan 25, 2008, 2:27:38 PM1/25/08
yduzit...@cogeco.ca:

> This needs to be seen by the media and explored further - I am sure
> there are lots of stories about disconnection and family break ups due
> to scienotlogy's immoral policies in this area. This is the kind of
> information that needs to known widely.

It was on Digg very quickly, but not from ARS. Someone reposted the news
onto OCMB, that was linked on Digg.

This isn't Anonymous itself, just that they hit the crest of a wave of
interest and added an extra push to attract the media. ARS isn't being
quoted because it isn't teh Internet (not to Anonymous or the media), not
visual, so 20th century.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Kim P

Jan 25, 2008, 3:31:01 PM1/25/08
Hartley Patterson wrote:
> yduzit...@cogeco.ca:
>
>> This needs to be seen by the media and explored further - I am sure
>> there are lots of stories about disconnection and family break ups due
>> to scienotlogy's immoral policies in this area. This is the kind of
>> information that needs to known widely.
>
> It was on Digg very quickly, but not from ARS. Someone reposted the news
> onto OCMB, that was linked on Digg.
>
> This isn't Anonymous itself, just that they hit the crest of a wave of
> interest and added an extra push to attract the media. ARS isn't being
> quoted because it isn't teh Internet (not to Anonymous or the media), not
> visual, so 20th century.

does not matter how this gets out and picked up - I guess we are too old
and staid for lulz but hey the information is spreading and that means
more people are being exposed to the truth about the cult.

KimP

barb

Jan 25, 2008, 6:07:50 PM1/25/08

I got some epic lulz goin over here.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 25, 2008, 8:45:31 PM1/25/08
On Jan 25, 2:32 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Chuck, are you assuring us that this is definately from Ron
Miscavige's daughter, Jenna and that she wanted this posted about? I
ask because the potential consequences from her authoring this letter
are astounding, both good and possibly bad. I certainly don't want to
see anything happen to her and her family because of it.

Presuming it is ok'd by her and it was written by her, here is what I
have to say to her in response:

Jenna, this is a very courageous and serious stand you have taken.
You have not only publicly announced opposition to a 'church' action,
you have also revealed information that David Miscavige would not want
other scientologists and critics to know. I am relieved to know that
you and your family have left the church, but I am more than sorry to
see what you and your family have had to go through. Your
aunt,grandfather and step grandmother have every right to see you as
you have to see them. They just don't know or have forgotten how much
freedom they are entitled to. Love is an inate right and family share
a bond that no law or policy has the right to separate.

Many of us former members here have been victims of or participants in
disconnection. The severing of ties to loved ones by scientologists,
as you so well stated, is a frequent and determined effort by
scientology management.
For the children, it is traumatic and overwhelming. It is to your
parents credit that they fought for you, like so many others who have
posted here have done or tried to do for theirs that were lost to to
them via disconnection policy.

Do you think your message fell on deaf ears when you wrote that church
spokesperson Karen Pouw and the church should " take the high road

for once and put that time towards repairing the families you have
destroyed, starting with the family of David Miscavige himself -
hell, if Scientology can't keep his family together - then why on
earth should anyone believe the Church helps bring families

together!" ? I think not. Give it some time for this message of your
to really sink in for the readers. I know I cou;ln't believe it at
first. It seemed too impossible. I knew that your father Ron Miscavige
was no longer in the Sea Org but the fact that he officially left the
church is quite another thing. It's so inspiring to see that he and
your mother, despite the church's oppression, persisted and fought to
have you in their life.

And here you are now, out of the church, trying to connect with
family. Standing up to the oppression that robbed you of a good part
of your youth. Doing it publicly, very likely inspiring so many others
who have lurked behind the scenes for fear of speaking up and not
wanting to hurt family members still in the church by making a big
stink about what rots at the core of The Church of Scientology.

Thank you so much, Jenna.

Mary McConnell

http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com

terapin Ed

Jan 25, 2008, 9:00:14 PM1/25/08
The Real BRAVE ONE
Jenna Miscavige Hill
Thank you for your honesty.

Peace
Ed

Jommy Cross

Jan 25, 2008, 8:57:34 PM1/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:32:08 -0800 (PST), "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in msg
<03a79e6b-3ffb-476e...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

Yeah, you just can't trust your family not to tell the truth about you.

Incident zero: Ron trolled them

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Message has been deleted

Jens Tingleff

Jan 26, 2008, 7:40:43 AM1/26/08

Lulu Belle

Jan 26, 2008, 9:28:38 AM1/26/08
On Jan 25, 8:45 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chuck, are you assuring us that this is definately from Ron
> Miscavige's daughter, Jenna and that she wanted this posted about? I
> ask because the potential consequences from her authoring this letter
> are astounding, both good and possibly bad. I certainly don't want to
> see anything happen to her and her family because of it.

I wondered about this, too.

It's a good question.

But, from what Chuck has posted previously, Ronnie and Bitty Miscavige
(Jenna's parents) helped Mike Rinder get back on his feet after his
recent blow.

So, one would have to assume they've already drawn their line in the
sand as far as COS goes.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 26, 2008, 10:59:34 PM1/26/08
On Jan 25, 8:45�pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Mary,

Yes, Jenna knows,and Jenna is now in contact with at least one
journalist. Andrew's seen her letter and hopefully there will be a
news story Monday.

Jenna has made herself contactable and confirmed her letter.

Chuck

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 26, 2008, 11:25:23 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 10:59 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> Mary,
>
> Yes, Jenna knows,and Jenna is now in contact with at least one
> journalist.  Andrew's seen her letter and hopefully there will be a
> news story Monday.
>
> Jenna has made herself contactable and confirmed her letter.
>
> Chuck <

Thank you, Chuck. I figured as much but I felt it should be confirmed.
Glads to hear she's getting her story around.
It will inspire so many more to speak up and put pressure on the
church to cease this evil disconnection policy, which I once
participated in using.

While I have your attention, I see that Lulu posted a reply stating
that you'd already posted that Ron & Bitty helped Rinder get out, but
I never saw or read of their involvement in his escape. If that is
true and I jusrt missed the posts here, it might explain why it's so
quiet about the Ronnie Miscavige family being out... to me this is
amazingly wonderful news, confirming the suspicions of many!

Thanks for all you are doing!

Mary

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 26, 2008, 11:28:50 PM1/26/08

Thanks, Lulu. I never saw anything about them helping Rinder get out.
Chuck replied that yes, she gave consent... and is speaking to Morton
and the media.
It's all good... and it's going to be interesting times ahead!

Mary

Lulu Belle

Jan 27, 2008, 5:30:47 AM1/27/08
On Jan 26, 11:28 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ytmfvh

Here's Chuck's post where he mentions this.

barb

Jan 27, 2008, 7:39:18 AM1/27/08

Holy Shit!
Uncle Davey's about to get a butt-whuppin'!

barb

Jan 27, 2008, 7:43:43 AM1/27/08

I'd be more than a little concerned about the family that is out. After
all, Unca Dave isn't Unca Dave any more...he's been possessed by the
spirit of a fat, dead, second rate science fiction hack.

I wonder if members are aware that DM's family has been shattered by
Scientology?

Lulu Belle

Jan 27, 2008, 8:21:03 AM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 7:43 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:

> I'd be more than a little concerned about the family that is out. After
> all, Unca Dave isn't Unca Dave any more...he's been possessed by the
> spirit of a fat, dead, second rate science fiction hack.
>
> I wonder if members are aware that DM's family has been shattered by
> Scientology?

How much the general Scientology public knows about the families
involved is a good question.

There's more than one family involved here.

There's Miscavige's family, meaning his parents and his brother
Ronnie, as well as his other brother and sister.

Then there's the Blythe family.

Griffee, Bitty, Sarah (who Jenna mentions in her letter as Sarah
Mortland) and TJ Blythe are all sisters.

All four of these women were in the SO. Three of them - Griffee, Bitty
and Sarah - were all strongly connected to DM. (TJ went to a Class V
org after she got pregnant, so she wasn't really part of any of this.
I don't know if she is currently in or out.)

Griffee was posted in PAC as the Senior C/S, but was basically an
"execution arm" for DM's orders. She used to go back and forth to Int
all the time.

Sarah was the Int Landlord and ran the renoes for all of the
Scientology properties. All of this is actually run directly by DM.

Bitty was DM's "right hand man" for executing all of his major
evolutions in the laste 80s and early 90s. Among other things, she was
responsible for:

Launching the Freewinds. Larry Woodcraft talks about her in the video
about the Freewinds: http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/freewinds-1.htm

The beginning of renovating all the bases. The takeover of the Flag
Land Base by RTC in the early 90s. The big ethics missions sent into
the SO bases in the 90s.

These women were all very important people in Scientology and the SO
at one time. They were all very important to DM.

As far as I know, all three of them are now out. Sarah and Bitty for
sure. I'm pretty sure Griffee is too. She is definitely out of the SO.

Jenna's revelation will definitely blow the lid off of a lot of this
stuff.

It will be interesting to see.

barb

Jan 27, 2008, 8:41:34 AM1/27/08

That is astonishing news! Thanks!

anothers...@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 12:13:44 PM1/27/08
On Jan 26, 7:59 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> Mary,

> Yes, Jenna knows,and Jenna is now in contact with at least one
> journalist. Andrew's seen her letter and hopefully there will be a
> news story Monday.

> Jenna has made herself contactable and confirmed her letter.

> Chuck <

Wow -- this is great.

Thanks, Jenna, for your courage in coming forward!

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 27, 2008, 12:52:31 PM1/27/08
On Jan 26, 11:25�pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Dear Mary,

I heard from several people, people I trust, who stated they called
Bitty, and asked Bitty point blank about Rinder "being with Ronnie and
Bitty" and these two persons stated their impression was that Rinder
had either visited or stayed with Ronnie and Bitty at some point.

What I meant to convey in my recent post was that AFTER Mike was out,
that at some point he visited or stayed with Ronnie and Bitty.

I have heard subsequently that Mike's first contact once he
"blew" (escaped unauthorized) was to call his old friend/colleauge in
Florida, Tom DeVocht. Tom was working as car salesman, and I've heard
that Mike is doing the same.

Little Bear Victor, please go through his posts, he and blownforgood
have talked on the Mike Rinder and Tom DeVocht friendship
relationship.
http://tinyurl.com/2qvxwu Little Bear Vicotr's posts on Clambake
http://tinyurl.com/2k2pco blownforgood's posts on Clambake
http://tinyurl.com/24uq3d BTstoFree's posts on Clambake.

There is excellent unprecedented historical material within these 3
men's above posts on Clambake!

I recommend people periodically read these three men's Clambake and
ESMB posts of these people!

Also, ex Sea Org members can go onto XSO chat site and ask questions
of the former Dir of Inspections and Reports of CMO Int!

Things are OPENING UP. Jenna wishing her letter to get picked up and
publicized is REAL.

The latest on Mike is he's working car sales with his former friend/
colleague Tom DeVocht.

I hope Mike finds his feet as a normal citizen again. It takes time
to unwind from Scientology, especially the top ranks administrators
who are entrusted with executing the FULL lineup of Hubbard's ideas/
rules.

I personally hope the younger generation like Jenna, also inspire
their parents, like Mike's generation, to over time speak up on the
record. (Realize Mike is a second generation Scientologist himself,
so Jenna is 3rd generation "Sea Org" offspring essentially!)

Tom DeVocht is a well liked good friend and long term colleague of
MOST of the ex top Scientology leaders. I don't know a single person
who has anything bad to say about Tom, he's a good guy.

There are some truly good nice people who suffered through a LOT of
bullshit in their decades of duty in the Sea Org.

That Mike chose Tom DeVocht as the first person to contact, upon
leaving, is important.

I hope someday, some sociologists/psychologists who study the lives of
members of these intense cult like groups like Scientology, take up
this issue.

To me, it comes down to who you trust and respect.

Tom DeVocht, Bitty and Ronnie Miscavige, they are "good mentschs" in
my book, and that Mike sought them out for comradeship since leaving,
that is entirely understandable to me!

The relationships of the ex top leaders of the Scientology movement,
upon their return to "normal life" is a ongoing sociological event
that deserves some smart minds writing on it.

It's a strange life to live promoting Hubbard's grand galactic level
goals, saving earth, overturning the whole "dwindling spiral" of the
whole physical universe, fighting against the "psychs" who Hubbard
believed are past lives enemies of ALL humanoids throughout the
universe) the Scientology ex top leaders have to come to terms with
the reality that is quite different from Hubbard's pulp science
fiction claims.

The leaders of Scientology slowly come to terms with the fact that the
Hubbard fantasy isn't reality. Jesse Prince brilliantly comments in
Andrew Morton's book:

"...Jesse Prince sums up the views of many former high level
devotees: 'After a time you either lose your mind or lose your
faith. You can spend hours talking to your thumb, elbow, or the crack
of your ass, but it is not going to make you a spiritual demigod.
Once you realize that, you are gone.'" page 173, "Tom Cruise: An
Unauthorized Biography" by Andrew Morton, St. Martin's Press, 2008)

I'm up to page 195, and this book contains tons of excellent new
material that is now in the public domain, finally!

I'll relay ANY ex Scientologists to media, instantly. Media ARE
interested in staying on top of the historical insider events of the
Scientology movement.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87 Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=32959922&size=l
I live in Pittsburgh, anyone feel free to call
me anytime: 412-260-1170

barb

Jan 27, 2008, 1:09:34 PM1/27/08

--Jesse Prince

SIG MATERIAL!!!

Ed

Jan 27, 2008, 1:27:37 PM1/27/08

Here's some info on Griffee from Lagniappe, a.r.s. 5/29/07

Ed
---------posted by Lagniappe 29 may 07-------

My inside contact informed me that Griffy Blythe a Class IX Sr
C/S
from AOLA has been declared recently.

This is big news as she was one of the top Execs in the Pac Area, and
she is also related to David Miscavige through marriage.

Griffee loved to bar sick PCs from getting services at AOLA. She was
one of the meanest people in the So, she was behind many Kangaroo
Courts and innumerable SP declares, particularly auditors.

Many Old Time Sea Org members were very intimidated by her because she
would not hesitate to off load a staff member who would get on her
way. She's the one that was behind the SP declare on Chris Montgomery
a Cl 8 BC sup at ASHO.

She also off loaded Toby Cantine, who had been a loyal SO member for
25 years, because she had an operable tumor, but David Miscavige
refused to pay the hospital bill.

Griffee left for Montana in 2004 because her son died and apparently
she was to take care of her grandchildren.

But recently I was told that she refused to go back to the Sea Org and
she was thereby declared Suppressive Person.

She was married to David Howsen another Staff at AOLA, but they got a
divorce a while back and I heard that he was sent to the RPF.

This is going to be a serious problem for poor Griffee as all of her
family are in Scn. I believe her mother was a SO too and she was some
kind of LRH secretary.

Her sister Bittie is or was Ronnie Miscavige's wife, which makes her
David Miscaviges's sister in law. Bittie was DM's 'right hand man',
very high up in the echelon, but Ronnie and Bittie are out there into
real estate for DM.

Griffee also has a brother named Jim and married to a girl named
Theresa, they were in the SO, but they were sent to a Cl 5 Org when
Theresa got pregnant.

Griffee Blythe was the henchman that helped DM declare a lot of
auditors, particularly Cl 6s and Cl 8s. She also delighted in
torturing field auditors with false claims of 'out tech and flunking
their videos at the slightest excuse; always looking for wrongs
instead of rights.

She took a perverted delight in flunking Andy Seidler a very prominent
Class 8 and made him do the entire Bridge Twice.

She also loved to push the Golden Age of Tech, as she was the Sr C/S
Pac Area, also Dean of technology, she the mainperson in pushing
David's agenda, whatever that was.

She was the one who executed the whole thing in PAC of doing 'ethics
handlings' and promoted divorce if the spouses of SO were non SO, she
objected parents who complained about the cancellation of family time.

Griffe was one of the nastiest execs I've ever seen, she was like a
little Napoleon chopping heads off. She was very anti family and
labelled 'PTS' or 'Out Ethics' anyone who cared about their families.

I am glad that she is now away where she cannot harm anyone any more.

Lagniappe

Lulu Belle

Jan 27, 2008, 4:51:24 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 1:27 pm, Ed <meta...@pronetisp.net> wrote:
> Lulu Belle wrote:
>
> > On Jan 27, 7:43 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> > > I'd be more than a little concerned about the family that is out. After
> > > all, Unca Dave isn't Unca Dave any more...he's been possessed by the
> > > spirit of a fat, dead, second rate science fiction hack.
>
> > > I wonder if members are aware that DM's family has been shattered by
> > > Scientology?
>
> > How much the general Scientology public knows about the families
> > involved is a good question.
>
> > There's more than one family involved here.
>
> > There's Miscavige's family, meaning his parents and his brother
> > Ronnie, as well as his other brother and sister.
>
> > Then there's the Blythe family.
>
> > Griffee,Bitty, Sarah (who Jenna mentions in her letter as Sarah

> > Mortland) and TJ Blythe are all sisters.
>
> > All four of these women were in the SO. Three of them - Griffee,Bitty
> > and Sarah - were all strongly connected to DM. (TJ went to a Class V
> > org after she got pregnant, so she wasn't really part of any of this.
> > I don't know if she is currently in or out.)
>
> > Griffee was posted in PAC as the Senior C/S, but was basically an
> > "execution arm" for DM's orders. She used to go back and forth to Int
> > all the time.
>
> > Sarah was the Int Landlord and ran the renoes for all of the
> > Scientology properties. All of this is actually run directly by DM.
>
> >Bittywas DM's "right hand man" for executing all of his major

The sad thing is that when Griffee came to PAC she was one of the
nicest people you would ever want to meet.

It was only when she started getting "groomed" uplines that her
personality changed and she started doing these kinds of things.

I saw that happen to a lot of people who went to Int. They came back
and they were like different people. Nice and kind people became hard
and ruthless.

I have heard that Bitty was really nice at one time too, before she
went uplines and worked for DM.

A couple of corrections to Lagniappe's post:

1) Griffee was married to Jim Howson, not David Howson. David is Jim's
brother.

2) Teresa is not her brother's wife. Teresa (or "TJ" as she was
called) is Griffee's sister. Her brother Jim wasn't in the SO. It was
TJ and her husband (who I think was named Peter) who went to a Class V
org when she got pregnant.