"Gold Base" French-German ICBM / Tom Cruise Missle Coordinates

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
appears to have been canceled

As per contract with the French-German Government coalition to
acquire military intelligence on "Gold Base," I set up my
off-shore Grand Cayman Island bank account for the transfer of
payment, and then I set off to earn my diabolical pay.

In company was that woman of mystery, Secret Agent 99, wearing
a stunning black leather biker outfit with silver chains and
belt buckles, matching tiny Colt .45 pistol ear rings, and
standard German Army-issued boots (see catalog page 23). A
fierce bird of prey stood at the ready upon her shoulder, least
a pink-suited dwarf be spied jogging about in place.

I wore the standard Armani tuxedo with codpiece and dreadlocks,
with a silenced Walther PBK reported as "lost in the field" at
M5, Southbys, London, tucked into my cummerbund. A white
carnation--- my trademark--- was pinned insolently on my broad,
beefy, bulging left pectoral.

We looked dashing, dangerous, fun to invite to baby showers and
the occasional bat mitzvah.

Having arrived in a custom Saab 484ie 10-cylinder iron-colored
all-wheel drive land transport, we swiftly disabled the
infrared detectors, the motion detectors, the land mines, the
barbed wire, the sixteen motion picture cameras, the six attack
dogs, and the assorted RPFer out looking for road kill to eat.

"Ha!" said Agent 99, "You said it would take us more than six
minutes to penetrate the objective." The way she said the word
"penetrate" made my scrotum tighten ever so slightly, but I
forced such thoughts aside and focused on the task at hand.

LOP = Line of Position, used for bearings more than 30 feet
away, and thus could not be approached without "takin' out" the
opposition. Where two or more lines of position cross, the
bearing is positioned to good accuracy. The more LOPs the
better.

"Pad and pen me, cruel, deadly wench!" I said to 99. She
slapped a notebook and stylus in my left hand, keeping my gun
arm free.

We set to work....

Fake "Church"
33N50.061 Latitude
116W59.305 Longitude

Cult Compound Guard House
33N50.021
116W59.274

Fake Ship
33N49.587
116W59.244

Golf Course Entrance
33N49.480
116W58.571

Hookie Looking "Scottish Castle," Center
LOP #1 240 Mag 33N50.248 116W59.508
LOP #2 335 Mag 33N50.148 116W59.418
Plotted Position:
33N50.202
116W59.488

Davie's House, West Balcony
LOP #1 000 Mag 33N49.964 116W59.051
LOP #2 060 Mag 33N49.946 116W59.109
LOP #3 030 Mag 33N49.949 116W59.107
Plotted Position:
33N49.942
116W59.087

... and were soon done. I looked at 99 and saw that, as usual
when a mission has been accomplished to success, her eyes were
dilated and her face flush; she was panting, her lips a'quiver,
and she gave off those tiny little kitten sounds of building
ecstasy that you only hear in movies that have no dialog in
them. "Easy, doll," I cautioned her. "We aren't out of the
woods... er, I mean weeds... yet."

"Take me! Take me NOW!" 99 demanded. Her bird of prey squawked
and called out in anger, wings flapping like some demon
straight from the very depths of HELL. She grabbed me by the
cummerbund, spilling the pistol recklessly to the ground, and
then frantically wrestled to free me from the codpiece....

... then I woke up, yawned, stretched, and went back to sleep.
---
"Shy" David Rice. A proud supporter and defender of religious rights.
Help fight religious descrimination! <http://holysmoke.org/tolerate.htm>
Information about the Institute for Creation Research <http://holysmoke.org/icr-cult.htm>

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
On 9 Jul 2000 17:21:32 -0700, Eyebeam <Eyebeam...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

> Is the number to the right of the "N" or "W" in minutes?
> (e.g., is 33N50.061 '33 degrees 50.061 minutes'?)

Degrees decimal, not minutes and seconds.

> BTW, you might be interested in this site:
> http://mapserver.esri.com/si/html/main.htm
>
> Note: At this site, West Longitude is entered as a negative number
> (e.g., 116W is entered as -116).

Okay.
---
"I want to dance." --- Lisa McPherson, 18 Nov 95 http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm
"Ken, you can come out to my desert compound. I'm sure you'll feel right at home
amongst the scorpions and rattlesnakes." -- Barb Warr

mimus

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
nos...@holysmoke.org (Shy David www.xenu.net) posted:

LOLOL

Ooh, waitaminnit . . . yes . . . feed these through the Keyhole/KH
gateway and . . . yes . . . ahh, IR and down-looking radar . . . .

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom9.netcom.com> wrote:

>Patrick Volk <pjv...@home.com> wrote:
>snip
>> The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national
>> security]
>> CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
>> although I imagine probably around 750 yards.

> No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens
> of yards. The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.

You're using the dumbed-down GPS for that, though, aren't you? The
military GPS resolution is going to give you an impact point within
_feet_ of the desired destination point, isn't it? And even if not,
with Keith Henson up on the hill providing on-target IR illumination,
GPS won't even be needed. }:-}

--- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted --- Descartes
24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet 1:218/890.0) SP4
The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/ http://www.nots.org/
"I offered him an OT3/Xenu flyer. It was somewhat like offering
garlic to a vampire..." - Keith Henson (http://www.xenu.net/)

Patrick Volk

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00

.. meanwhile, back at HQ
*gets out slide rule*

The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national
security]
CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
although I imagine probably around 750 yards.

Hey, wait... is that a French flag on that new weather station outside
of gold base?

Hmm... Says here the French government has just purchased 3 square
miles of territory from the Mexican government for an escargot farm in
Baja California.

And they've asked for some cleared airspace between there and Gold
Base... to test the Concorde.. Hmm... I'll have to check what C3I
has..

Keith Henson

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
Patrick Volk <pjv...@home.com> wrote:

snip

> The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national

> security]
> CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
> although I imagine probably around 750 yards.

No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens of yards.

The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.

Keith Henson

Dave Bird

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00

barb

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
LOL! Once again, Cap, le mot juste! Truly funny!

--
barb

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does wierd and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com (see live Scientologists in their natural state!)

jrf...@atlascomm.net

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:26:17 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom9.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>Patrick Volk <pjv...@home.com> wrote:
>>snip

>>> The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national
>>> security]
>>> CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
>>> although I imagine probably around 750 yards.
>
>> No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens
>> of yards. The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.
>

>You're using the dumbed-down GPS for that, though, aren't you? The
>military GPS resolution is going to give you an impact point within
>_feet_ of the desired destination point, isn't it? And even if not,
>with Keith Henson up on the hill providing on-target IR illumination,
>GPS won't even be needed. }:-}
>

>--- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted --- Descartes
>24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet 1:218/890.0) SP4
>The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/ http://www.nots.org/
>"I offered him an OT3/Xenu flyer. It was somewhat like offering
>garlic to a vampire..." - Keith Henson (http://www.xenu.net/)

I would recommend the handheld laser guidance system. Worked real
good in Libya.

xe...@on.the.submarine.org

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
ULF BURST TRANS

BEGIN

SPOOF OFF SINCE MAY 1

I SAY AGAIN

SPOOF OFF SINCE MAY 1

END

Patrick Volk

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
Rice) wrote:

>Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom9.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>Patrick Volk <pjv...@home.com> wrote:
>>snip
>>> The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national
>>> security]
>>> CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
>>> although I imagine probably around 750 yards.
>
>> No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens
>> of yards. The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.
>
>You're using the dumbed-down GPS for that, though, aren't you? The
>military GPS resolution is going to give you an impact point within
>_feet_ of the desired destination point, isn't it? And even if not,
>with Keith Henson up on the hill providing on-target IR illumination,
>GPS won't even be needed. }:-}

With a MRBM, it's about the equivilant of standing on top of the
Empire State Building, and hawking a lugie into a shot glass on the
street below.

I was reckoning that the French haven't improved their platform
stability to that point. Not to mention, if the CoS were to do a
high-altitude EMP burst....

Plus, I like Keith too much to have him on a hill within 2 miles of
a site where 300 kilotons of hurt is gonna rain down... Keith, if
you're gonna be there... Get the SPF 8000 sunblock... and some
sunglasses. :)
[btw: Deleted for reasons of national security = I don't know, and
didn't feel like checking the Organization of American Scientists site
for the details]

Patrick Volk

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00

I have an Emergency Action Message. Executive Officer, would you
please authenticate?

Weapons officer, Man Battle Stations for Strategic Weapon Launch.
Prepare system for 1SQ. Spin up the missiles.

Patrick Volk

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:11:42 +0100, Dave Bird <da...@xemu.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>In article<8ke22p$u81$2...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>, Keith Henson
><hkhe...@netcom9.netcom.com> writes:

>>> The range of a Pluton MRBM = [Deleted for purpose of national
>>> security]
>>> CEP on the platform = [Deleted for purpose of national security],
>>> although I imagine probably around 750 yards.
>>
>>No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens of yards.
>>The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.
>

> To achieve that sort of accuracy on a ballistic missile you need
> to know what the X,Y,Z position and X',Y',Z' speeds will be at
> launch within a few cms and cms/sec. Possible on at a fixed land
> site, not possible on a submarine hence the 750metres.
> The (slower) terrain-following cruise missiles are usually accurate
> within metres and don't make mistakes, once you have set them up to
> high resolution satellite images of the terrain.
>
> Thus there always used to be a compromise that fast systems which
> could hit very accurately couldn't be moved around in a forward
> position, to hit early and-or hide them from attack.

You have two factors working against you with ballistic missiles: (1)
Weather, and (2) Weather. The wind and air density (and even sunlight)
can affect your trajectory. The Pluton is a solid motor, so it cannot
be turned off if you overshoot. Then when you release the warheads,
they free-fall. Weather plays again.
For obvious reasons, you generally do not laser-guide nuclear
weapons (wear sunscreen if you do!). GPS is a good choice, if it
survives...
Strategic weapons don't necessarily have to be accurate. A couple
hundred kilotons with an air burst doesn't have to be right on.
Not to mention, they're the French! They've kind of developed
indenpendantly of the US/UK program, and the Pluton is a fairly old
missile.

barb

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00

Weather? What's that? Dude, this is Southern California! We don't HAVE
weather!

Dave Bird

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
In a<396eb500.71403778@news>, Patrick Volk <pjv...@home.com> writes:
>On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:11:42 +0100, Dave Bird wrote:
>>In article<8ke22p$u81$2...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>, Keith Henson:

>>>No way. Modern weapons are accurate to a matter of a few tens of yards.
>>>The terminal guidence ones are good to single digits.
>>
>> To achieve that sort of accuracy on a ballistic missile you need
>> to know what the X,Y,Z position and X',Y',Z' speeds will be at
>> launch within a few cms and cms/sec. Possible on at a fixed land
>> site, not possible on a submarine hence the 750metres.
>> The (slower) terrain-following cruise missiles are usually accurate
>> within metres and don't make mistakes, once you have set them up to
>> high resolution satellite images of the terrain.
>>
>> Thus there always used to be a compromise that fast systems which
>> could hit very accurately couldn't be moved around in a forward
>> position, to hit early and-or hide them from attack.
>
>You have two factors working against you with ballistic missiles: (1)
>Weather, and (2) Weather. The wind and air density (and even sunlight)
>can affect your trajectory. The Pluton is a solid motor, so it cannot
>be turned off if you overshoot. Then when you release the warheads,
>they free-fall. Weather plays again.

Usually you have guidance involving giroscopes and astronomical
sightings. If only the "bus" has guidance and the warheads
free-fall than the accuracy starts decreasing. If the individual
warheads have terminal guidance then they stay accurate.

> For obvious reasons, you generally do not laser-guide nuclear
>weapons (wear sunscreen if you do!). GPS is a good choice, if it
>survives...

Unless I suppose you can place an unmanned guidance system and leave.

> Strategic weapons don't necessarily have to be accurate. A couple
>hundred kilotons with an air burst doesn't have to be right on.

Depends what on: on a hardened silo you need a nearby groundburst.