Belated picket report:

Tawnya Fondren

Nov 1, 2006, 1:55:00 PM11/1/06
A couple of weeks ago Lisa Marie Presley appeared at a local club here
in Austin called La Zona Rosa and I decided to picket. I made a sign
which read, "What happened to Marty?" on one side and "OSA threatened
my kid." on the other. When I arrived the guy at the door wouldn't
allow me to enter with either my sign or camera so I took them to my
car and returned to the show. I stood near the back of the room and
listened to a few songs since I knew I'd be asked to leave once I moved
forward with my reason for being there. She did an excellent job,
seeming relaxed and confident.

After about forty minutes I made my way through the audience, getting
as close to the foot of the stage as I could. I wanted to be within
earshot of her and knew I'd be competing with the noise of the audience
for her to hear me. Facing the stage, I was to the left. Between
songs, when the applause died down and she was about to say something I
yelled, "Miscavige beat Marty." There was a pause and slight change in
facial expression, as though there was name recognition but she didn't
quite get what I said so I repeated, as loudly as I could muster,
"Miscavige beat Marty!!!". At that point, her facial expression
visibly changed, as though she heard and understood *exactly* what I
said. Then I yelled, with every fiber of my being, "OSA threatened my
kid! It's true!!!" By this time a few people in the audience were
telling me to shut up but I didn't care. OSA threatened my kid.

Then she said, "Sounds lonely.", which I guess is better than "Sounds
bigoted." or "Sounds SPish." but not nearly as good as "Sounds
accurate." or "Sounds like him." I wanted to say, "No, dear, I just
think David Kim Jong Foley Miscavige is a violent whackjob. Btw, what
part of 'OSA THREATENED MY KID!!!' don't you understand?", but there
wasn't enough time. Then she said, "Whew!, it's hot in here.", to
which I loudly replied, "It's hot in Clearwater, too.", as in Miscavige
beating Marty in Clearwater was a weird, pathetic, sad sort of hot. At
that point her security guy scurried over to La Zona Rosa's security
guy, who scurried over to me and civilly secured my exodus.

Susan

Nov 1, 2006, 3:57:54 PM11/1/06

"Tawnya Fondren" <tawny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Wow!

Susan

Tigger Tigger

Nov 1, 2006, 4:08:59 PM11/1/06
So what happened next, Charlie?

freeway

Nov 1, 2006, 5:55:22 PM11/1/06

On Nov 1, 4:08 pm, Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net (Tigger Tigger) wrote:
> So what happened next, Charlie?

Wow Twanya, I figured you had stopped protesting in all! Good for you
and thanks for the mail a while ago!
Can''t believe OSA threatened your child.

Tawnya Fondren

Nov 2, 2006, 1:17:01 PM11/2/06

Tigger Tigger wrote:
> So what happened next, Charlie?

I went home, H.P. That's what happened.

Tawnya Fondren

Nov 2, 2006, 1:37:39 PM11/2/06

Hi freeway,

You're welcome for the mail. I didn't send cards for over two years
and figured it was time to wave at sweet folk like yourself, who I
don't see or hear from too often. Hope you're well.

OSA most certainly did threaten my child. They threatened me, too, but
it was threats to my kid, which didn't feel empty, that greatly got to
me. The Fair Game policy means _precisely_ what it says, and is
practiced as such. A deeper, darker gradient to the policy was
achieved with what went down with Marty.