NEW ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY PAGE

Aris Blane

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Starting in April, look for a new ANTI-Scientology page to hit the web.
Armed with a cache of lawyers, federal law enforcement agents, and U.S.
Congressmen and Senators, we are determined to expose Scientology for
the fraudulent cult it is, and prosecute them for their criminal
activities. Our supporters are worth a millions, and we have the
resources and influence to carry out our duties. We will be posting for
the world to see a LOT of information on "Church" Executives and
members, uncovered from background checks and investigations. We have
joined with former government officials to gather the most current
information on the criminality of Scientology, and to infiltrate their
organization. We have video and we have audio. We will flood the
mainstream press with the truth about this cult. We are determined to
revoke the tax-exempt status of this mind-infecting cult, and will draft
legislation in 2000 to end the use of public funds to support these
freaks. We will bring down Scientology the same way they built it
up...by hitting them in their pocketbooks and public relations machines.
We will post the URL to our site on April first...don't miss it.

STAND FIRM AGAINST THE CULT!!!

Talley Griffith
ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY GROUP
(ASG)

** WARNING TO SCIENTOLOGY SUPPORTERS: We support the First Amendment of
the United States Constitution (though you do not). However, we will
not accept any threats, harassment, stalking, or any means of coercive
intimidation to divert us from our goals. Any form of threat, implied
or explicit, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This
includes, but is not limited to: e-mails, phone calls, or other tactics
that may be used to intimidate our organization and our members. We
operate within the strict rules of the law, and expect the same. If we
receive any e-mail that we feel as harassing or threatening, we will
notify you that your message is viewed as a violation of our Civil
Rights, and is considered threatening to our members. We will, utilizing
the resources of the United States Attorney's office, the FBI, and
InterNIC, prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.**

Grady Wannabe

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
WOW! If this is on the level, then someone is probably wetting
themselves right now. I am sure Poodle Boy will be making lots of new
fiends in prison. Of course, he won't be seeing their faces because
he will be facing in the opposite direction! Yes, Rear Admiral
Miscaviage will be the belle of the ball!

Not a valid Grady Wannabe posting without PGN signature!

Grady

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:20:33 -0500, Aris Blane <meg...@aol.com>

Hud Nordin

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
In article <36F216...@swva.net> Aris Blane <meg...@aol.com> writes:
>Starting in April, look for a new ANTI-Scientology page to hit the web.
>Armed with a cache of lawyers, federal law enforcement agents, and U.S.
>Congressmen and Senators, we are determined to expose Scientology for
>the fraudulent cult it is, and prosecute them for their criminal
>activities.

>We will post the URL to our site on April first...don't miss it.

April Fool's Day?

Why am I skeptical?

--
Hud Nordin <h...@netcom.com> Silicon Valley

NoScieno

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
In article <hudF8u...@netcom.com>, h...@netcom.com says...

> >We will post the URL to our site on April first...don't miss it.
>
> April Fool's Day?
>
> Why am I skeptical?

In order that you don't have to be a Scientologist? <wink>

Skeptical reserve
effective vaccine
for the cult of greed

--
NoScieno accepts NoMail (spam block) Try "Thynkr"(same.isp)