Wikileaks: Scientology cult justice manual 1959

1 view

R. Hill

Jul 11, 2008, 1:53:13 PM7/11/08
I noticed this new leak:
http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_justice_manual_1959

A collection of 12 scanned pages (gif). Some great quotes in there, I
wonder what Scientology's /Youth for Human Rights International/ would
think of these...

Example:

"WHEN TO SUE

"Never if you can help it. It consumes time, means little but trouble
for you. Suits are basically best as threats. [...]

"INVESTIGATING A SQUIRREL

"A person or an organization using Dianetics or Scientology wrongly or
without rights, or a wildcat magazine, is best shut down or shut up by
hiring a private detective. [...]

"PUNISHMENT

"[...] But remember that there _are_ times when it's vitally necessary
to put some head, any head, on a pike to quell rising disorder. [...]"

etc.

--
Ray.

Scientology financial data
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/

Android Cat

Jul 11, 2008, 2:11:04 PM7/11/08
R. Hill wrote:
> I noticed this new leak:
> http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_justice_manual_1959
>
> A collection of 12 scanned pages (gif). Some great quotes in there, I
> wonder what Scientology's /Youth for Human Rights International/ would
> think of these...
>
> Example:
>
> "WHEN TO SUE
>
> "Never if you can help it. It consumes time, means little but trouble
> for you. Suits are basically best as threats. [...]
>
> "INVESTIGATING A SQUIRREL
>
> "A person or an organization using Dianetics or Scientology wrongly or
> without rights, or a wildcat magazine, is best shut down or shut up by
> hiring a private detective. [...]
>
> "PUNISHMENT
>
> "[...] But remember that there _are_ times when it's vitally necessary
> to put some head, any head, on a pike to quell rising disorder. [...]"
>
> etc.

I wonder if there's much difference between it and the one out of the web?
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/books/man_just.html

The Manual of Justice is one of the ones that slipped through the CoS
campaign to keep all LRH stuff under copyright control and is now in public
domain.

--
Ron of that ilk.

feministe

Jul 11, 2008, 3:07:42 PM7/11/08
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> a écrit dans le message de

French translation:

http://www.antisectes.net/justice-manual.htm

R. Hill

Jul 11, 2008, 3:27:43 PM7/11/08

There seems to be difference. I don't know if it's errors in the
transcription, or if the transcription was based on a slightly different
manual. Example from Wikileaks version (p. 1):

"People get in trouble with the law -- without aiding crime, I try to
help these people to get processed or go to jail.

"Judges and others have paroled people to me without my asking and have
told people to get processed or go to jail."

This doesn't appear in the online version, it's rather:

"People get in trouble with the law - without aiding crime, I try to
help these people to get processed or got to jail."

Funny when Hubbard wrote (p. 9):

"So it is mercy, not revenge, to prompts our justice."

But on the other hand, he starts his manual with (p. 1):

"People attack Scientology; I never forget it, always even the score."

That's Hubbard duplicity: He just want to help people. Or dispose of
them quietly and without sorrow if they don't accept his help.

banchukita

Jul 11, 2008, 3:43:39 PM7/11/08

Geez, Hubbard doesn't waste any time to start lying. From page 1 of
the 1959 version:

"Judges and others have paroled people to me without my asking and

told them to get processed or go to jail."

Sure.

-maggie, human being

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jul 11, 2008, 7:13:12 PM7/11/08

"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

Hubbard was so much a sociopath as to not quite be a psychopath. Depending
on whom one talks to I suppose.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jul 11, 2008, 7:56:21 PM7/11/08

"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's the kind of creative use of the facts that got L. Ron Hubbard in
serious trouble with the Navy. His bloated opinion of himself was
well-documented by his superiors, on the multiple reprimands and reports on
his lack of performance.

"Requires supervision."

"Appears mental."

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata
http://www.youtube.com/user/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117

Tom Newton

Jul 11, 2008, 6:07:50 PM7/11/08
On 2008-07-11, in <g58c7t$slr$1...@registered.motzarella.org> R.
Hill <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Wikileaks: Scientology cult justice manual 1959

According to the definitions of "cult" I've seen posted here,
almost every church in the world, regardless of religion,
is a "cult".

So calling the Church of Scientology a "cult" is a dishonest
attempt to prejudice people's perceptions, and nothing else.

<snip>

> "People attack Scientology; I never forget it, always even the
> score."
>
> That's Hubbard duplicity: He just want to help people. Or
> dispose of them quietly and without sorrow if they don't accept
> his help.

That's an absurd interpretation of Hubbard's statement.

(Sometimes I get the definite impression that "R. Hill" and some
others here are actually Church of Scientology agents who are
trying to make 'Anonymous' look like a pack of malicious idiots.)

You are saying that anyone who attacks Scientology is someone
whom Scientology tried to help.

What percenage of 'Anons' have had anything to do with Scientology
outside of their involvement with 'Anonymous'. Maybe 1%.

And then there's the fact that honest criticsm and attacks are
two different things entirely.

There are very few people or organizations in the world that
forget attackers and don't try to even the score.

But you know that. Morons can't operate computers. This is just
another example of the lame double standard that 'Anonymous'
uses as a basis for much of its hate propaganda:

The 'Anonymous' Double Standard:

(This is a key element of their hate propaganda campaign.)

If any other church does it, it's A-OK.
If the Church of Scientology (CoS) does it, it is EVIL.

Or, if a Christian (etc.) does it, it is that individual's fault alone.
If a Scientologist does it, is proof that the Church of Scientology
is EVIL.

Or, if every other organization in the world does it, it's okay,
but if the Church of Scientology does it, it is EVIL

An example:

A Christian church creates a homeless shelter that forces the
homeless people to sit through church services and promise to
obey a rigid code of extreme Christian behavior before they will
be allowed to eat or be given shelter or to avail themselves of
the other facilities and services there (such as showers and
laundry and medical attention)

They have no vote and no rights but are required to simply do as
they are told. That's exploitation of the worst kind, designed to
force these poor people into adopting the Christian faith.

If the Church of Scientology were to do the same thing, 'Anonymous'
would be livid with outrage and spend the next ten years condemning
their criminal conduct.

But when a Christian church does it they don't even notice.

Another example:

Whenever an organization turns out to have a connection to
the CoS, 'Anonymous' calls this organization a "front group",
implying that this a very evil state of affairs. But by
'Anonymous's' definition of "front group", the Christian churches
have tens of thousands of "front groups".

Like the homeless shelters referred to above.

But 'Anonymous' will never call them that. This is a term they
reserve for the Church of Scientology.

Another example:

They are always accusing the Church of Scinetology of being
motivated solely by the lust for money.

Yet the Christian Catholic church is wealthier than many nations
and is headquartered in its _own_ country, Vatican City, which
is the only nation-state on the planet that produces nothing.
It exists solely on donations to the Catholic Church, most of
them from poor people in the Third World, and the money generated
by investments using those donations.

But you will never hear them criticizing the Christian Catholic
church for greed and materialism.

There there's their use of the word "cult". According to their
definition of "cult", almost every church in the world is a "cult".
But you'll never hear them referring to, say, the Christian
Catholic Church as a "cult", even though it us much more cult-like
than the Church of Scientology, with a leader, their Pope, who
supposedly speaks for God and is infallible.

No Scientologist regards David Miscavige, the current leader
of the Church of Scientology, in such a light.

Bigotry in action. That's 'Anonymous'.

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2008, 1:48:19 AM7/12/08
On 12 jul, 00:07, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> Pope, who
> supposedly speaks for God and is infallible.
>
> No Scientologist regards David Miscavige, the current leader
> of the Church of Scientology, in such a light.
>
> Bigotry in action. That's 'Anonymous'.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> The Truth will set you free:http://www.sethcenter.com

No, they don't. It is even worse than that. Miscavige is the one with
total power, the dictator of the totalitarian CULT. His word is law.
That is not the case with the Pope.
And the Pope doesn't abuse his minions: Miscavige does. He beats them
up. Abuses their loyalty, like a real dictator.
He is a coward like you are, Tom.

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

http://www.scamofscientology.

The Chief Instigator

Jul 12, 2008, 2:13:29 AM7/12/08
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:48:19 -0700 (PDT), peters...@gmail.com <peters...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 jul, 00:07, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
>> Pope, who
>> supposedly speaks for God and is infallible.
>>
>> No Scientologist regards David Miscavige, the current leader
>> of the Church of Scientology, in such a light.
>>
>> Bigotry in action. That's 'Anonymous'.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> --
>> The Truth will set you free:http://www.sethcenter.com
>
> No, they don't. It is even worse than that. Miscavige is the one with
> total power, the dictator of the totalitarian CULT. His word is law.
> That is not the case with the Pope.
> And the Pope doesn't abuse his minions: Miscavige does. He beats them
> up. Abuses their loyalty, like a real dictator.
> He is a coward like you are, Tom.

Pretty much my experience with them at what's left of the Houston mission
back in the '90s after Kobrin tried to shut the newsgroup down...I may have
to drive up the street and see if anyone even bothers picketing the mission
in an ignored corner of the cluster of merchants in that strip center at
Fondren and Westheimer.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273