Anonymous' leader must be protected

Scientology is a cult

Mar 30, 2008, 5:03:44 PM3/30/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWX8I9Qq5U

At 2 minutes in, Splongcat, who previously claimed on Enturbulation to have
the top secret OTIX documents, claims on French TV to have started Project
Chanology.

Splongcat is the leader of Anonymous OSA has been looking for.

Splongcat, 16, who also goes by the name of UNCLE_JIM_BOB and lives in
London England, owns several pets.

If Splongcat were to be discovered and fair gamed, Chanology would
effectively end and all the entheta would be stopped. This is because
Anonymous' leader would have been found out and discovered.

This cannot happen.

To all Anonymous reading this, whatever you do, do not post information
about Splongcat, 16, of London, England and certainly do not inform
Scientology of the name/location/age/schedule/hobbies of our leader who has
used French TV for self-aggrandizement.

The leader of Anonymous, who goes by the name of Splongcat, and lives in
London England, must be protected at all costs.

That is all.

Znew

Mar 30, 2008, 6:29:00 PM3/30/08

Oh no!

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 30, 2008, 6:34:10 PM3/30/08
On Mar 30, 5:03 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

Why am I not believing what you write here? hmmmm

Scientology is a cult

Mar 30, 2008, 6:00:07 PM3/30/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Watch the video. It aired on French TV. Splongcat claims to have
started Chanology. He also lives in London and is 16, according to the
video. Obviously, he wants the fame and glory that goes with being the
leader of Anonymous.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 30, 2008, 6:55:26 PM3/30/08
On Mar 30, 6:00 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

Obviously he's not the leader because there is no leader of anonymous.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 30, 2008, 6:20:19 PM3/30/08

> On Mar 30, 6:00 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
>> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote
>> innews:c074d593-984c-4f5

> 3-ac83-57...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

And you also missed the point of my post.

You know, I used to take the allegations that you were a moron with a
grain of salt. My mistake for waiting so long.

SaveXenu

Mar 30, 2008, 10:34:28 PM3/30/08
On Mar 30, 2:20 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:2c6022c4-a219-4c45...@13g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Mar 30, 6:00 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
> >> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote
> >> innews:c074d593-984c-4f5
> > 3-ac83-5786ae8c9...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

This just keeps getting better and better

arka...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2008, 10:39:38 PM3/30/08
On Mar 30, 6:20 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:2c6022c4-a219-4c45...@13g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Mar 30, 6:00 pm, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
> >> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote
> >> innews:c074d593-984c-4f5
> > 3-ac83-5786ae8c9...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Thanks Splongcat!! You Rule!!!

OTIX looks lame. GPM revision made palatable for dorks.

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 30, 2008, 1:42:21 PM3/30/08
Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil> wrote:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWX8I9Qq5U
>At 2 minutes in, Splongcat, who previously claimed on Enturbulation to have
>the top secret OTIX documents, claims on French TV to have started Project
>Chanology.
>Splongcat is the leader of Anonymous OSA has been looking for.

Now it's a race to see whether we can shut him up before he's
kidnapped and questioned by the crime syndicate.

---
Anonymous = Herd of Cats Latched on to the Same Wildebeest
"Operation Freakout 2.0 is failing miserably for the cult." - Anonymous

feministe

Mar 31, 2008, 2:08:11 AM3/31/08
"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

I'm unsure qho is splongcatchen. Must be in Berlin, or somewhere, and it's
the adopted son of a dwarf ?

Roger Larsson

Mar 31, 2008, 2:15:31 AM3/31/08

Has he four arms turning around in the wind? Sure he's not from
Holland?

Roger Larsson

Mar 31, 2008, 7:15:19 AM3/31/08
On 30 Mar, 23:03, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

Anonymous leader is a fourarmed Dutch operating through windpower.

To stop anonymous leader operating thetans in scientology have to stop
the wind from blowing.

If C of $ can't stop the wind from blowing the clams will be made to
flour it's possible to bake cakes out of on open fires.

Rorschach

Apr 2, 2008, 4:30:07 PM4/2/08

> Obviously he's not the leader because there is no leader of anonymous.

Then why have I been following his orders? Hmmmmmm? HMMMMMMMMMMM? Hail
Sploncat!!! Hail Marcabia!!!