Facebook Jacob Arturo Vigil Scientology criminal and coward

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 17, 2009, 10:44:37 PM6/17/09
Jacob Arturo Vigil

June 14 at 3:45pm

Now I have people like you sending your hate squad after my and my family.
I have seen stalkers at my parents house, they have called and faxed the
school where my mothers a superintendant, so listen:

I have already created a report. I am going to report you and severla
others to the FBI. Hatecrimes are on the rise. Just ask the SPLCC. you and
your ilk make thie enviornment hostile.

I will see you jailed, so back off!

---
Q: Why do Republicans always lose at cards?
A: Because they refuse to play with the black cards! La la la.