Are Scilons hiding from protesters inside their building or not?

1 view

Jonnie Tyler

Jul 4, 2008, 11:47:11 AM7/4/08
Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or see many videos)
I was under the impression that scilons were mostly hiding from protesters
inside their building.

However, searching enturbulation.org for trace of the handcuffing incident
which I did not quite believe happened I came onto this photo:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/Vertigonius/AmsterRaid%2003-07-08/DSCF1938.jpg

(from the thread at
http://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/amsterdam-july-3rd-operation-stat-crasher-21168/)

On this photo we see a bunch of people quietly sitting and having their
uitsmijter (or whatever) at the entrance, mixed with anons.

I conclude these people are scilons because in the thread it says the guy
holding the baby was the scilon who smacked the mask of an anon.

This does not seem like hiding in fear inside the building to me.

So which is which?

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 4, 2008, 12:06:20 PM7/4/08

Both. The clams are not bound by either. Some are ordered to hide.
Some are ordered to go out and perform various functions; e.g.,
guards, photographers, spies, black PR artists, etc.

See, e.g., this report on Vancouver Scientologist Harland Giesbrecht
who was assigned to hand out black PR on the anonymous folks at the
last protest:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-media/anti-anonymous-co-propaganda-distributed-vancouver-june-2008-a-18957/3/

Other Scientologists clearly were ordered to stay inside the org, and
others were undoubtedly ordered to stay away altogether.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 4, 2008, 12:36:07 PM7/4/08
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 23:47:11 +0800, "Jonnie Tyler"
<Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or see many videos)
>I was under the impression that scilons were mostly hiding from protesters
>inside their building.

Hiding from what exactly? I doubt the Scientologists are concerned
with the protestors.

I've talked to a few people who are fighting "Anonymous" and I get the
impression that they are just bored. The youtube videos and so forth
are just fun and games with "Anonymous" being the butt of the joke. I
only know of two anti-Anonymous youtubers who even calls themselves
Scientologists while the others are youtube pranksters or whatever.

Alexia Death

Jul 4, 2008, 1:34:17 PM7/4/08
On Jul 4, 6:47 pm, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or see many videos)
> I was under the impression that scilons were mostly hiding from protesters
> inside their building.
>
> However, searching enturbulation.org for trace of the handcuffing incident
> which I did not quite believe happened I came onto this photo:
>
> http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/Vertigonius/AmsterRaid%2003-0...
>
> (from the thread athttp://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/amsterdam-july-3rd-operatio...)

> On this photo we see a bunch of people quietly sitting and having their
> uitsmijter (or whatever) at the entrance, mixed with anons.
>
> I conclude these people are scilons because in the thread it says the guy
> holding the baby was the scilon who smacked the mask of an anon.
>
> This does not seem like hiding in fear inside the building to me.
>
> So which is which?

If theres a few anons, they try to bullbait spy & photograph, thats
usually flashes and such. Some orgs close smack down if theres an anon
in sight. Lots of LULZ in that. What a retarded way to react to a few
youths in masks. They get the kicks out of that. Like sneaking up on a
buddy and yelling "BOO!" and then laughing at their funny face.
Nothing really nasty ever goes "BOO!".

The big raids have been this and that. The last big raid the orgs
where empty. All gone away...

Eldon

Jul 4, 2008, 1:48:26 PM7/4/08
On Jul 4, 5:47 pm, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or see many videos)
> I was under the impression that scilons were mostly hiding from protesters
> inside their building.
>
> However, searching enturbulation.org for trace of the handcuffing incident
> which I did not quite believe happened I came onto this photo:
>
> On this photo we see a bunch of people quietly sitting and having their
> uitsmijter (or whatever) at the entrance, mixed with anons.
>
> I conclude these people are scilons because in the thread it says the guy
> holding the baby was the scilon who smacked the mask of an anon.
>
> This does not seem like hiding in fear inside the building to me.
>
> So which is which?

There is a third element. The Scilons probably have to go outside to
smoke in most cities now. Smoking is supposed to prevent lung cancer
according to LRH, so they are required to do it.

Oh, and the orgs probably had to remove all those ashtrays from their
LRH offices too. When he appears reincarnated, he won't be allowed to
smoke those unfiltered Kools inside the building. Maybe he'll just get
pissed off and decide to be reborn on Venus instead of Teegeak.

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2008, 2:13:46 PM7/4/08
On 4 jul, 18:36, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 23:47:11 +0800, "Jonnie Tyler"

Container wall, does that ring a bell, Jonathon?

Peter

"When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the
nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your
pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail on every erstwhile
rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of
experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia [sic] and bribe the
police."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 12
February 1967, "The Responsibilities of Leaders"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Tom Newton

Jul 4, 2008, 3:06:46 PM7/4/08
On 2008-07-04, in
<qCrbk.254075$ng7.1...@en-nntp-05.dc1.easynews.com> Jonnie
Tyler <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or
> see many videos)

But you have time to post numerous articles that you obviously
had to hunt down with google.

You are good 'Anonymous' material: Dishonest as hell.

> I was under the impression that scilons were
> mostly hiding from protesters inside their building.

Where did you get that impression?

I'd guess it was from your own asshole, where most 'Anons'
get most of what they post.

> However, searching enturbulation.org for trace of the
> handcuffing incident which I did not quite believe happened I
> came onto this photo:
>
> http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/Vertigonius/AmsterRaid%
> 2003-07-08/DSCF1938.jpg
>
> (from the thread at
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/amsterdam-july-3rd-op
> eration-stat-crasher-21168/)
>
> On this photo we see a bunch of people quietly sitting and
> having their uitsmijter (or whatever) at the entrance, mixed
> with anons.
>
> I conclude these people are scilons because in the thread it
> says the guy holding the baby was the scilon who smacked the
> mask of an anon.

If you believe anything an 'Anon' says about about anything
relating to Scientology you are one stupid person.

That's assault, and if it happenned there would have been
charges filed. The whole point of their psuedo-protests
is to provoke that kind of response and they wouldn't have
let the opportunity pass.

> This does not seem like hiding in fear inside the building to
> me.
>
> So which is which?

"Hiding"? I don't think so.

"Ignoring" would be more like it.

One hides from dangerous people.

One ignores and avoids obnoxious people.

Since 'Anonymous' obviously isn't dangerous in any sense of
the word (I've never seen a more cowardly group of people in
my life), then it must be the that they are being ignored and
avoided because they are obnoxious.

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

scientologate

Jul 4, 2008, 6:27:01 PM7/4/08

ha ha ha :)

Jonnie Tyler

Jul 4, 2008, 6:41:55 PM7/4/08
"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> There is a third element. The Scilons probably have to go outside to
> smoke in most cities now. Smoking is supposed to prevent lung cancer
> according to LRH, so they are required to do it.
>
> Oh, and the orgs probably had to remove all those ashtrays from their
> LRH offices too. When he appears reincarnated, he won't be allowed to
> smoke those unfiltered Kools inside the building. Maybe he'll just get
> pissed off and decide to be reborn on Venus instead of Teegeak.

In Japan I saw special smoker rooms. These are rooms with some kind of
machinery in the middle. I guess these are meant to swallow up the smoke or
what. Thus they could do a special smoking room for him/her (don't forget
Suri is LRH reincarnation according to some). And they could make smoking
meetings in there too.

Tom Newton

Jul 4, 2008, 6:53:23 PM7/4/08
On 2008-07-04, in <p1ks645monnr77meo...@4ax.com>
Jonathon Barbera <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:

That would be my assessment.

There are two things that 'Anonymous' lies about more often than
anything else: How great they are and how evil the Church of
Scientology is.

Jonnie Tyler

Jul 4, 2008, 6:51:45 PM7/4/08
"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message

> On 2008-07-04, in
> <qCrbk.254075$ng7.1...@en-nntp-05.dc1.easynews.com> Jonnie
> Tyler <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or
>> see many videos)
>
> But you have time to post numerous articles that you obviously
> had to hunt down with google.

Yes - I rather scan Google news and blogs than read long discussion threads
and numerous discussion posts. In fact it takes less time. I do try to keep
up with it too but also try to cut down the time I spend on this issue. Not
easy though. A couple of hours goes buy so quickly doing this.

I did not say I believe or disbelieve it. It is irrelevant in the case at
hand. The point is that it identified the people standing there as scilons.

Ball of Fluff

Jul 5, 2008, 12:13:13 AM7/5/08

"Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Public and most staff are told to stay in the buildings.

Certain staff are designated to handle critics/picketers, etc.

www.claireswazey.com

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 5, 2008, 12:45:09 PM7/5/08
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:53:23 -0700, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid>
wrote:

>There are two things that 'Anonymous' lies about more often than
>anything else: How great they are and how evil the Church of
>Scientology is.
>
>Tom

LOL!

That boils down quite neatly, then, doesn't it?

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 5, 2008, 12:47:42 PM7/5/08

They're too busy with their study, auditing and other good work to
gawk at a traveling circus outside their building...

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2008, 1:25:42 PM7/5/08
On 5 jul, 18:47, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:13:13 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
>

> <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>
> >"Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Reading a few posts (I don't have the time to read much or see many
> >> videos) I was under the impression that scilons were mostly hiding from
> >> protesters inside their building.
>
> >> However, searching enturbulation.org for trace of the handcuffing incident
> >> which I did not quite believe happened I came onto this photo:
>
> >>http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/Vertigonius/AmsterRaid%2003-0...
>
> >> (from the thread at
> >>http://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/amsterdam-july-3rd-operatio...)

> >> On this photo we see a bunch of people quietly sitting and having their
> >> uitsmijter (or whatever) at the entrance, mixed with anons.
>
> >> I conclude these people are scilons because in the thread it says the guy
> >> holding the baby was the scilon who smacked the mask of an anon.
>
> >> This does not seem like hiding in fear inside the building to me.
>
> >> So which is which?
>
> >Public and most staff are told to stay in the buildings.
>
> They're too busy with their study, auditing and other good work to
> gawk at a traveling circus outside their building...

IAW, they are busy with themselves.
So, what is the "other good work" you are talking about?

Peter

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write
that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can
control anybody is to lie to them."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952,
excerpted in JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY issue 18-G, reprinted in TECHNICAL
VOLUMES OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, vol. 1, p. 418

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Tom Newton

Jul 5, 2008, 3:31:28 PM7/5/08
On 2008-07-05, in <899v64tqclreqfpca...@4ax.com>
Jonathon Barbera <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:

Exactly! These self-involved bullies with their delusions of
grandeur think that the Church of Scientology has to drop
everything play their ugly games by their rules just because they
that's the way they want it to be.

The Scientologists aren't hiding from them, they are ignoring
them and avoiding them, just like they would any other
insignificant pest, and going about their business.

------

That's right 'Anonymous', the Church of Scientology does
not exist to entertain a bunch of assholes with computers
and too much time on their hands.

Ball of Fluff

Jul 5, 2008, 6:29:31 PM7/5/08

"Jonathon Barbera" <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in message

Right. Because a student CANNOT ever leave the courseroom or academy without
the org's permission.

Also, CofS members are not allowed to speak to the press without permission
from the DSA or to talk to any SP or critic. That's a fact. Don't try to
whitewash it- I lived it.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 5, 2008, 6:30:34 PM7/5/08

<peters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Most Scn public and staff DO care about the idea of making the world a
better place, although it's true that they are NOT making the world a better
place- but, still, there is a lot of altruism there, misguided though it is.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 5, 2008, 6:31:36 PM7/5/08

"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message

They are prohibited by policy and by church practice from talking to any
critic or declared SP or the press. Only certain designated members, HCO,
OSA, etc, are allowed to do so.

www.claireswazey.com

Tom Newton

Jul 5, 2008, 6:41:26 PM7/5/08
On 2008-07-05, in <899v64tqclreqfpca...@4ax.com>
Jonathon Barbera <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:

Trolls have an incredibly inflated idea of their own importance,
which is based upon absolutely nothing.

The trolls of 'Anonymous' think that the Scientologists have to
drop everything and play their childish games on their terms,
which is just absurd.

I've had a lot of exerience with the neurotic arrogance of
trolls: Shortly after I arrived on the Usenet, this dipshit
troll (I didn't even know what a troll was at that point)
started accusing me of being somebody else and demanding
that I prove that I was not this person.

And I basically told him that I not only didn't have to prove
anything to him, but I didn't even have to read his posts.

Then he went off the deep end, and since then has posted
thousands of abusive articles to and allegedly about me, using
scores of different aliases, 99.999% of which I have ignored. He
even put up a webpage that's allegedly about me at one point,
which I've never even looked at (and never will).

For all I know he is still posting that garbage: My newsfilter kills
all posts with certain key words in the subject or that are from
amy of his known aliases.

What does he think he's accomplishing? I don't know. I don't give
a shit what a loser like that posts on the Internet. The poor feeb
can die for all I care.

No one with any sense pays him any mind. He's obviously just another
headcase with a computer and too much time on his hands.

Like 'Anonymous'.

Nec_V20

Jul 5, 2008, 7:35:10 PM7/5/08
On Jul 5, 11:41 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-05, in <899v64tqclreqfpca0121pj3dhrlrai...@4ax.com>

> Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:13:13 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
> ><getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Tom,

it seems that your definition of a "Troll" is anyone who disagrees
with you - mistake number one.

Everyone who is critical of Scientology is a member of an amorphous
group called "Anonymous", which is an accusation you have levelled
towards me for instance - mistake number two.

Criticisms with regard to Scientology are automatically expressions of
Xenophobia on the part of the individual criticising it - mistake
number three.

Scientology as an organisation has by default the right to be
considered socially benign - considering that it has not changed its
basic structure since "Snow White", I would consider that to be
mistake number four.

A group of like minded individuals coming together to voice their
differences with another group is illegitimate - then I would say you
have just cut Scientology's right to criticise "Psyche's" off at the
knees - so that would be mistake number five.

I would further suggest that you could not make any accusation against
"Anonymous" with regard to Scientology which would not also
automatically disqualify Scientology with regard to the greater
community within which Scientology operates.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 7, 2008, 11:58:09 AM7/7/08
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:29:31 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
<getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote:

One time I went to restroom without asking the course supervisor and
he wrote up a pink slip on me!

The point is, yes, a course room is supposed to be structured and NOT
a free-for-all environment. The course supervisor maintains a minimal
amount of control over his or her students only in the sense of being
responsible for their well-being during the official and agreed upon
course room times.

As for the course supervisor who pink slipped me, I later realized
that I would have had less respect for him if he hadn't done his job
correctly!

Yay!

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 7, 2008, 12:03:26 PM7/7/08

But that's the definition that the anti-Scientology bigots apply to
anyone who isn't opposed to Scientology!

On this newsgroup, there are only three or four pro-Scientology
posters, yet ALL of them are listed on web pages maintained by
anti-Scientology bigots as "TROLLS"!

Apparently, NO pro-Scientology poster is considered legitimate in
their eyes. Why is this? Is the bigotry blinding them as per usual?

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 7, 2008, 12:09:01 PM7/7/08
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:30:34 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
<getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote:

>Most Scn public and staff DO care about the idea of making the world a
>better place

That's an important fact about Scientologists. They are
well-intentioned and not out to harm others or cause trouble.

"Anonymous", meanwhile, has no constructive agenda. It's all about
harming others and causing trouble.

The people in each group are philosophically opposed.

The Scientologists really do want the best for the world and other
people.

"Anonymous" has repeatedly revealed its down tone nature to me in the
form of hate mail and insulting comments.

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2008, 1:32:19 PM7/7/08
On 7 jul, 18:09, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:30:34 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
>
> <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>
> >Most Scn public and staff DO care about the idea of making the world a
> >better place
>
> That's an important fact about Scientologists. They are
> well-intentioned and not out to harm others or cause trouble.
>
> "Anonymous", meanwhile, has no constructive agenda. It's all about
> harming others and causing trouble.

No. We oppose the organization, the abuse, the inhumane policies. NOT
the well intentioned member.

> The people in each group are philosophically opposed.
>
> The Scientologists really do want the best for the world and other
> people.

That is also the main goal for Anonymous: to get rid of an abusive and
inhumane organization.

> "Anonymous" has repeatedly revealed its down tone nature to me in the
> form of hate mail and insulting comments.

Not that it matters, but you missed a lot of the hatred and vicious
posts made by members of the CULT on the various boards.

scientologate

Jul 7, 2008, 3:15:58 PM7/7/08
On 7 jul, 18:09, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:30:34 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"

I only met very well intentioned people from anonymous.
However I met lots of evil intented church scientologist that
smacked,
kicked, lied, broke camera's of people from anonymous.
I used to be a member of this church and feel sooooooooooo much
ashamed for that behavior. I used to support them.

Pieter

Ball of Fluff

Jul 8, 2008, 10:19:22 PM7/8/08

"Jonathon Barbera" <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in message

My point was that it's not because CofS members are busily in the hive,
making honey for the queen, buzzing around industriously as the reason they
aren't out there talking to critics. No, they wouldn't be permitted to
unless it's their "hat" to do so.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 8, 2008, 10:20:44 PM7/8/08

> On 7 jul, 18:09, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:30:34 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
>>
>> <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Most Scn public and staff DO care about the idea of making the world a
>> >better place
>>
>> That's an important fact about Scientologists. They are
>> well-intentioned and not out to harm others or cause trouble.
>>
>> "Anonymous", meanwhile, has no constructive agenda. It's all about
>> harming others and causing trouble.
>>

> No. We oppose the organization, the abuse, the inhumane policies. NOT
> the well intentioned member.

Some critics DO oppose the well intentioned member. Just look how some of
them (not all) treat either CofS members or non CofS Scn'ists who wander on
to some critical forum.

>> The people in each group are philosophically opposed.
>>
>> The Scientologists really do want the best for the world and other
>> people.
>>

> That is also the main goal for Anonymous: to get rid of an abusive and
> inhumane organization.

That's true.

>> "Anonymous" has repeatedly revealed its down tone nature to me in the
>> form of hate mail and insulting comments.
>
> Not that it matters, but you missed a lot of the hatred and vicious
> posts made by members of the CULT on the various boards.

Right!

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 8, 2008, 10:21:58 PM7/8/08

"scientologate" <scient...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 7 jul, 18:09, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:30:34 -0700, "Ball of Fluff"
>>
>> <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Most Scn public and staff DO care about the idea of making the world a
>> >better place
>>
>> That's an important fact about Scientologists. They are
>> well-intentioned and not out to harm others or cause trouble.
>>
>> "Anonymous", meanwhile, has no constructive agenda. It's all about
>> harming others and causing trouble.
>>
>> The people in each group are philosophically opposed.
>>
>> The Scientologists really do want the best for the world and other
>> people.
>>
>> "Anonymous" has repeatedly revealed its down tone nature to me in the
>> form of hate mail and insulting comments.
>
> I only met very well intentioned people from anonymous.

Some of the ones on enturb.org are pretty nasty toward Freezoners.

I attribute this to the fact that people are individuals and some are nice
and some aren't and most are a bit o' both.

> However I met lots of evil intented church scientologist that
> smacked,
> kicked, lied, broke camera's of people from anonymous.
> I used to be a member of this church and feel sooooooooooo much
> ashamed for that behavior. I used to support them.

They are terribly indoctrinated.

www.claireswazey.com