The Three Stooges -- Bernie, Monica & Ted M.

Eldon

Dec 19, 2008, 6:13:11 PM12/19/08
Bernie the Belgian Barmpot sounds like he's still working for OSA.
That resolves his situation to my satisfaction. Simple enough, except
that he seems to expect someone, someday, to take him seriously.

Monica applauds former Sea Org members who have left quietly, causing
minimal bad PR for the Church. She somehow imagines that they will
achieve total control of their destinies once they find a job at a
Toyota dealership like Mike Rinder. And of course, Shelly Miscavige,
Lisa McPherson or anyone else held prisoner should have their "right
of privacy" respected; we shouldn't inquire about them or otherwise
meddle. Overall, Monica's posts are so disjointed and self-serving
that I can only conclude she's losing it.

Ted Mayett for some reason compulsively nit-picks and invalidates any
progress that has been made during the past year by Anonymous despite
massive evidence to the contrary. As an apologist, he's comparable
with J. Gordon Melton, the "scholar" who is periodically paid to suck
David Miscavige's cock and studiously put a stamp of approval on the
RPF gulags or commit other gross insults to modern civilization. Ted
vies with Roadrunner in posting circuitously worded, discouraging
missives he hopes will somehow cause active critics to desert the
fight against Scientology.

It just flat out amazes me that these three continue to hang in there
spewing such irrational bullshit despite ongoing admonitions by saner
people that they've got their heads stuck way up their asses.

John Dorsay

Dec 19, 2008, 6:48:53 PM12/19/08

I know it wrecks the title, but I think Tigger belongs in this group
too.

John

barbz

Dec 19, 2008, 8:55:47 PM12/19/08

You forgot Tigger, aka 'Shemp.'

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)

"Our belief in freedom of religion has made it impossible, (With a
helping hand from well placed Scientologists in government, of course!)
to recognize when a criminal conspiracy pretends to be a religion."
--Brett Bellmore

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Dec 19, 2008, 9:00:35 PM12/19/08

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Nah uh. That one's Curly Joe Dorita.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 19, 2008, 9:28:11 PM12/19/08

I have no doubt that Ted is an aspie. He cannot help it.

"Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow
subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or
snakes "
What Is Asperger Syndrome?

By Barbara L. Kirby
Founder of the OASIS Web site (www.aspergersyndrome.org)

Asperger Syndrome or (Asperger's Disorder) is a neurobiological
disorder named for a Viennese physician, Hans Asperger, who in 1944
published a paper which described a pattern of behaviors in several
young boys who had normal intelligence and language development, but
who also exhibited autistic-like behaviors and marked deficiencies in
social and communication skills. In spite of the publication of his
paper in the 1940's, it wasn't until 1994 that Asperger Syndrome was
added to the DSM IV and only in the past few years has AS been
recognized by professionals and parents.

Individuals with AS can exhibit a variety of characteristics and the
disorder can range from mild to severe. Persons with AS show marked
deficiencies in social skills, have difficulties with transitions or
changes and prefer sameness. They often have obsessive routines and
may be preoccupied with a particular subject of interest. They have a
great deal of difficulty reading nonverbal cues (body language) and
very often the individual with AS has difficulty determining proper
body space. Often overly sensitive to sounds, tastes, smells, and
sights, the person with AS may prefer soft clothing, certain foods,
and be bothered by sounds or lights no one else seems to hear or see.
It's important to remember that the person with AS perceives the world
very differently. Therefore, many behaviors that seem odd or unusual
are due to those neurological differences and not the result of
intentional rudeness or bad behavior, and most certainly not the
result of "improper parenting".

By definition, those with AS have a normal IQ and many individuals
(although not all), exhibit exceptional skill or talent in a specific
area. Because of their high degree of functionality and their naiveté,
those with AS are often viewed as eccentric or odd and can easily
become victims of teasing and bullying. While language development
seems, on the surface, normal, individuals with AS often have deficits
in pragmatics and prosody. Vocabularies may be extraordinarily rich
and some children sound like "little professors." However, persons
with AS can be extremely literal and have difficulty using language in
a social context.

At this time there is a great deal of debate as to exactly where AS
fits. It is presently described as an autism spectrum disorder and Uta
Frith, in her book AUTISM AND ASPERGER'S SYNDROME, described AS
individuals as "having a dash of Autism". Some professionals feel that
AS is the same as High Functioning Autism, while others feel that it
is better described as a Nonverbal Learning Disability. AS shares many
of the characteristics of PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder;
Not otherwise specified), HFA, and NLD and because it was virtually
unknown until a few years ago, many individuals either received an
incorrect diagnosis or remained undiagnosed. For example, it is not at
all uncommon for a child who was initially diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
be re-diagnosed with AS. In addition, some individuals who were
originally diagnosed with HFA or PDD-NOS are now being given the AS
diagnosis and many individuals have a dual diagnosis of Asperger
Syndrome and High Functioning Autism. http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of Asperger's syndrome include:

Engaging in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if
the listener is listening or trying to change the subject
Displaying unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye
contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and
gestures
Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow
subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or
snakes
Appearing not to understand, empathize with or be sensitive to others'
feelings
Having a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor
Speaking in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast
Moving clumsily, with poor coordination
Having an odd posture or a rigid gait
http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/

t_shuffle

Dec 19, 2008, 10:42:49 PM12/19/08

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bernie is simply Truthseeker on steroids, and someone I dismissed almost
immediately a few years ago. Monica and Ted I find very disheartening, and
just view as an example of how deeply damaging cults can be.

xenufrance

Dec 20, 2008, 4:07:15 AM12/20/08

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

True enough, people can have disparaging ideas with what critics do here,
but what shocks me most here is the case of Monica. How come, she's a
psychologist now, that she does not see that criticizing the cult and
writing about it, and seeing things like they were inside the crime cult, is
something very very therapeutic?
Regarding Bernie, my opinion since at least six or seven years if not more
is that if the crime cult leader do not attack, or almost do not attack the
freezone, it's because it gives scientology some aura of tolerance regarding
"sects" of its own breed, putting some veil on the insane attacks against
the enemies and the imaginary enemies (psychiatry...).

Eldon

Dec 20, 2008, 6:06:17 AM12/20/08

I didn't forget, nor did I exclude her to keep the title down to three
people. Though I consider her tedious, I detect occasional glimmers of
rationality in what she says, so I have hopes for her improvement and
eventual recovery.

Eldon

Dec 20, 2008, 6:14:59 AM12/20/08

You may well be "spot on" there as they say in Scientology. People
anywhere on the autism spectrum can become totally adamant and fixated
once they get stuck on a particular "truth." It's sort of like a
reality life raft for them.

The question is whether he is aware of his unique qualities. Aspies
who know about their condition are usually able to tolerate the
outside world a lot better.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Dec 20, 2008, 6:32:48 AM12/20/08

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Though, minor correction from a Yank in the UK. "Spot on" is a phrase long
used in this country, and assimilated into L. Ron Hubbard's vocabulary when
he was pretending to be a Country Squire (not the station wagon!) in St
Hill, just like other phrases such as "coals to newcastle", and only used by
Scientologists as a pretentious tagline.

Eldon

Dec 20, 2008, 6:34:03 AM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868-9e9c-7a1d61966...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

I remember that several years ago, when Monica was moderating Steve
Hassan's discussion board, she had a fair amount of tolerance for
people who didn't agree with her, and could discuss an issue
rationally without becoming a drama queen.

Something has changed for the worse. When some cognitive dissonance
comes her way, she just goes off on a tangent. I can't analyze it, of
course, but I wish she would talk to someone who can.

The running theme of the OSA spammers does contain an underlying
truism: people with training in psychology and mental health are just
as vulnerable as anybody else to losing their marbles. They need
checks and balances on their sanity too.

Tigger

Dec 20, 2008, 10:10:34 AM12/20/08

On Dec 20, 5:34 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
>

> > "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> > 9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868-9e9c-7a1d61966...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Ha Ha.....I figured sooner or later some bully gang group think thread
would be started, but I didn't think it would be started by you,
Eldon. You disappoint me.

> > > Bernie the Belgian Barmpot sounds like he's still working for OSA.
> > > That resolves his situation to my satisfaction. Simple enough, except
> > > that he seems to expect someone, someday, to take him seriously.

You really should take your head out of the sand, Eldon....you've got
bird poop coming out of your mouth.

One more time....Bottom Line.....Don Carlo invited Bernie to debate/
discuss with him (D.C.) his (B's) website and his (D.C..'s) hundreds
of pages of criticisms posted on OCMB) Bernie has show a willingness
to look at his website, consider new information, update it, etc. and
Don Carlo has done the same. Humans make mistakes. It appears
that both D.C. & B. are willing to look at any misconceptions, etc.
they may have had and correct them.
Why do you all have such a problem with that?

> > > Monica applauds former Sea Org members who have left quietly, causing
> > > minimal bad PR for the Church. She somehow imagines that they will
> > > achieve total control of their destinies once they find a job at a
> > > Toyota dealership like Mike Rinder. And of course, Shelly Miscavige,
> > > Lisa McPherson or anyone else held prisoner should have their "right
> > > of privacy" respected; we shouldn't inquire about them or otherwise
> > > meddle. Overall, Monica's posts are so disjointed and self-serving
> > > that I can only conclude she's losing it.

Where did Monica say anything like that? That is your spin, is it
not? Monica and others, including professional exit counselors have
said (paraphrased) that people newly out of cults need to put their
priorities first...i.e. get their lives back on
track and their heads on straight BEFORE they join and/or are
pressured into joining antii-cult activities, which for some may be
NEVER. What's best for the group may not always be best for the
individual, whether the group is cultist or antii-cultist.
Just because being a "critic" may be right for you or me, does not
mean it's right for everybody.

There needs to be a period of rehabilitation......and for
Scientologists it takes longer than for most ex-cultists.
When someone has a broken leg, he is not expected to run a marathon.
When someone has a broken heart, spirit and/or mind, he/she needs time
to heal which includes time to discover why he/she joined a cult and
why he/she stayed before embarking on a crusade to save the world.

> > > Ted Mayett for some reason compulsively nit-picks and invalidates any
> > > progress that has been made during the past year by Anonymous despite
> > > massive evidence to the contrary. As an apologist, he's comparable
> > > with J. Gordon Melton, the "scholar" who is periodically paid to suck
> > > David Miscavige's cock and studiously put a stamp of approval on the
> > > RPF gulags or commit other gross insults to modern civilization. Ted
> > > vies with Roadrunner in posting circuitously worded, discouraging
> > > missives he hopes will somehow cause active critics to desert the
> > > fight against Scientology.

LOL....which do you think produces the most flight from anti-cult
activism at least on the internet.....Road Runner or the critics who
personally attack
and ridicule critics who dare to disagree with the prevailing party
line?

Another reason why ex-cult members need time to heal and some kind of
exit counseling or group therapy such as ReFOCUS. The bullshit and
ad hominem attacks that are thrown at and about them if they don't
adhere to the party line by the so-called anti-cultists who can't see
beyond their own biases and agendas is
not conducive to their healing or well-being and is counterproductive
in persuading anyone to leave the cult with which they are
involved.

> > > It just flat out amazes me that these three continue to hang in there
> > > spewing such irrational bullshit despite ongoing admonitions by saner
> > > people that they've got their heads stuck way up their asses.
>

> > True enough, people can have disparaging ideas with what critics do here,
> > but what shocks me most here is the case of Monica. How come, she's a
> > psychologist now, that she does not see that criticizing the cult and
> > writing about it, and seeing things like they were inside the crime cult, is
> > something very very therapeutic?

That it may be, AFTER they get their lives and heads back on track.
And within a group of people who are recovering from the same and/or
similar cult experience BEFORE they hop on the antii-cult band wagon,
which in some respects, resembles the cults which they have
escaped. Monica, like professionals at International Cultic
Studies Association, want FIRST for people recover.

Is that such a horrible idea?

> I remember that several years ago, when Monica was moderating Steve
> Hassan's discussion board, she had a fair amount of tolerance for
> people who didn't agree with her, and could discuss an issue
> rationally without becoming a drama queen.

Monica was discussing the issue rationally before and after being
relentlessly hammered by the real "drama queens" in this newsgroup,
who can not tolerant anyone or anything that upsets their
Party Cart. So she's let some anger
anger rise to the surface within the last few days. Compare that
with the weeks of angry ad hominem attacks on her from the git-go from
bully mobs on two fronts, who are anything but tolerant of anyone but
their own kind or their own agendas, no matter who gets hurt.

> Something has changed for the worse. When some cognitive dissonance
> comes her way, she just goes off on a tangent. I can't analyze it, of
> course, but I wish she would talk to someone who can.
>
> The running theme of the OSA spammers does contain an underlying
> truism: people with training in psychology and mental health are just
> as vulnerable as anybody else to losing their marbles. They need
> checks and balances on their sanity too.

Gee, would you suggest that the professionals that agree with Monica
go to a shrink too?

Now I suppose that you all will, as usual, attack the messenger and
"spin" the message. So party hardy and be BS'ers if you
must.....after eight years of a.r.s. and OCMB, my skin can take any BS
you shit my way.

Tigger

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 20, 2008, 12:48:29 PM12/20/08
> > Having an odd posture or a rigid gaithttp://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/- Hide quoted text -

Well, I doubt he knows it but I figure I'll keep mentioning it until
he checks it out for himself. I did that with Alex Singh, who
mentioned certain symptoms, and my mentioning it resulted in him
looking into it further and finding it was a helpful impact on his
understanding and awareness of his social skills or deficiency in
them. I am not an expert by any means but I am experienced in working
with people on the spectrum and I have a family member I deal with
often who keeps me learnng more every day.

I do hope Ted will consider checking out:

Wrong Planet - Autism Community .. a discussion forum and source of
lots of information run by others who have aspergers syndrome or High
Functioning Autism www.wrongplanet.net/

Eldon

Dec 20, 2008, 3:29:23 PM12/20/08

Sure, they might want to do that just to be on the safe side. But
first, let's see how many professionals agree with Monica.

Yoo-hoo! Hey, mental health professionals! If you agree with Monica,
raise your hand and post your thoughts about why you think she's
rational. I'd love to hear them.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:09:45 PM12/20/08
On Dec 19, 6:13 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bernie the Belgian Barmpot sounds like he's still working for OSA.
> That resolves his situation to my satisfaction. Simple enough, except
> that he seems to expect someone, someday, to take him seriously.
>
> Monica applauds former Sea Org members who have left quietly, causing
> minimal bad PR for the Church. She somehow imagines that they will
> achieve total control of their destinies once they find a job at a
> Toyota dealership like Mike Rinder. And of course, Shelly Miscavige,
> Lisa McPherson or anyone else held prisoner should have their "right
> of privacy" respected; we shouldn't inquire about them or otherwise
> meddle. Overall, Monica's posts are so disjointed and self-serving
> that I can only conclude she's losing it.

No, you completely miss my point, which is that recovery means getting
back into the real world. I never said anyone would have "total
control of their destinies", which is obviously not the goal -- that's
your kind of language, Eldon, not mine. A job at Toyota is a good
start in terms of getting back to living a normal life and preferable
to spending ones life making angry postings on the internet and
spending undue amounts of time sitting around with others, wallowing
in a victim mentality [and to anticipate Eldon's next attack on me,
no, I am not using the term "victim" in the Scientological sense -- I
am using it in the sense it has been used by certain reputable
professionals who have commented that the victim mentality in our
culture is really getting out of hand.] And of course, what would a
posting from Eldon be without a gratuitous personal attack about my
being "self-serving" and "losing it" because my opinions differ from
his? LOL, Eldon, you are so predictable. Your need to trash me says
far more about you than it does about me and your true believer
mentality that seems to be compelling you to attack people who do not
share your views, is being noted.

> Ted Mayett for some reason compulsively nit-picks and invalidates any
> progress that has been made during the past year by Anonymous despite
> massive evidence to the contrary. As an apologist, he's comparable
> with J. Gordon Melton, the "scholar" who is periodically paid to suck
> David Miscavige's cock and studiously put a stamp of approval on the
> RPF gulags or commit other gross insults to modern civilization. Ted
> vies with Roadrunner in posting circuitously worded, discouraging
> missives he hopes will somehow cause active critics to desert the
> fight against Scientology.

Congratulations, you've just been quoted in Bernie's blog on this as
an example of the mentality here. I'm really very glad we're not on
the same side because if you were, you would be a pathetic
embarrassment.

> It just flat out amazes me that these three continue to hang in there
> spewing such irrational bullshit despite ongoing admonitions by saner
> people that they've got their heads stuck way up their asses.

I consider the source of those smears and take it as a compliment. It
continues to amaze you that you seem to think I should just slink off
just because of your ridiculous attempts to smear me. A smear from you
means nothing but a compliment, Eldon.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:11:48 PM12/20/08

How predictable. Anyone who disagrees with true believers like "out of
the dark" get an online amateur diagnosis. Ooops, sorry, I forgot that
Mary probably does have some Scientology credentials or at least used
to have them.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:12:45 PM12/20/08
On Dec 19, 10:42 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote in message

And I find t_shuffle to be a disheartening example of what spending
too much time online can do to someone.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:18:27 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 4:07 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868-9e9c-7a1d61966...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
I am not a psychologist. I have indicated I am a mental health
professional, but not all mental health professionals are
psychologists. My degree is in social work (and by the way, social
workers comprise the majority of practicing mental health
professionals and outnumber psychologists). Most mental health
professionals do not find this brand of anti-cultism very credible or
healthy. While I do think it is healthy to write about one's
experience and even to speak out, to wallow in it the way some people
here are doing is far from healthy or therapeutic. I've seen many
people completely burn out on this kind of anti-cultism after spending
years venting anger. Constant venting of anger in this way is not
therapeutic. The most therapeutic thing is to go out and build a
normal life for oneself.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:19:40 PM12/20/08
There's only one problem with that, Eldon. Tigger was never in
Scientology, so you can't smear her the way you are smearing Ted and
I.

Monica

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:22:06 PM12/20/08
You are the one who has no tolerance for people who disagree with you,
Eldon. You are the one who has repeatedly personally smeared me here
and when you do that, you can rest assured I am not just going to
roll over. You are the one who used to be a reasonable person, but now
you seem to have gone completely off the deep end and become a fanatic
of the very worst kind. What's wrong, Eldon? Did losing that Avatar
lawsuit do something to your head?

Monica

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:27:36 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 10:10 am, Tigger <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 5:34 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > > "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> > > 9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868-9e9c-7a1d61966...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>
> Ha Ha.....I figured sooner or later some bully gang group think thread
> would be started, but I didn't think it would be started by you,
> Eldon. You disappoint me.

Yes, I was just making a similar comment to Eldon. I don't know what's
gotten into him lately.

> You really should take your head out of the sand, Eldon....you've got
> bird poop coming out of your mouth.
>
> One more time....Bottom Line.....Don Carlo invited Bernie to debate/
> discuss with him (D.C.) his (B's) website and his (D.C..'s) hundreds
> of pages of criticisms posted on OCMB) Bernie has show a willingness
> to look at his website, consider new information, update it, etc. and
> Don Carlo has done the same. Humans make mistakes. It appears
> that both D.C. & B. are willing to look at any misconceptions, etc.
> they may have had and correct them.
> Why do you all have such a problem with that?

> Where did Monica say anything like that? That is your spin, is it
> not?

Correct, it is Eldon's distortion of my comment that it is a good
thing Rinder was able to find a job for himself in this economy and
that at least he is getting on with his life. I never said anything
about "total control of their destinies" -- that is Eldon's delusional
rambling.

Monica and others, including professional exit counselors have
> said (paraphrased) that people newly out of cults need to put their
> priorities first...i.e. get their lives back on
> track and their heads on straight BEFORE they join and/or are
> pressured into joining antii-cult activities, which for some may be
> NEVER. What's best for the group may not always be best for the
> individual, whether the group is cultist or antii-cultist.
> Just because being a "critic" may be right for you or me, does not
> mean it's right for everybody.

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. Thanks for putting things back
on track and calling Eldon out on his distortions. He has become yet
another ARS bully and needs to be put in his place.

Yes, Eldon is getting well known for his irrationality. His posting
even got a mention on Bernie's blog today.

Monica

Monica Pignotti

Dec 20, 2008, 6:32:00 PM12/20/08
In fact, agreement has been unanimous among professionals who work
with ex-cultists, that they should take a breather before engaging in
any kind of activism. Even the exit counselors have agreed that no one
should be working on a case for at least 6 months after leaving. There
may be some disagreement on what degree of activism is healthy, but
any credible mental health professional can see the problems some
people have gotten into when they got into some very unhealthy
situations (for example, Stacy Brooks and other ex-members who were
working with Bob Minton). You distorted and misportrayed my views,
however and attempted to put words in my mouth. You have been called
out on it and rest assured I will continue to call you out on your
dishonest misrepresentations of what I write.

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Dec 20, 2008, 7:01:14 PM12/20/08
Monica Pignotti <pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>The most therapeutic thing is to go out and build a
>normal life for oneself.

What she said.

Jommy Cross

Dec 20, 2008, 11:05:10 PM12/20/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:27:36 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in msg
<b7811902-9f52-4120...@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

>Yes, I was just making a similar comment to Eldon. I don't know what's
>gotten into him lately.
<snip>

Horrible as it is to have to agree with you, Eldon seems to be somewhat
prone to asserting he knows how the ars page of teh internets should be
run.

Which is just dumb.

Luckily, I don't think anyone takes him seriously about it.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Jommy Cross

Dec 20, 2008, 11:10:32 PM12/20/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:32:00 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in msg
<f5d0340e-70b2-4001...@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

>In fact, agreement has been unanimous among professionals who work
>with ex-cultists, that they should take a breather before engaging in
>any kind of activism.

Check.

>Even the exit counselors have agreed that no one
>should be working on a case for at least 6 months after leaving.

Check.

>There
>may be some disagreement on what degree of activism is healthy, but
>any credible mental health professional can see the problems some
>people have gotten into when they got into some very unhealthy
>situations (for example, Stacy Brooks and other ex-members who were
>working with Bob Minton).

Czech.

>You distorted and misportrayed my views,
>however and attempted to put words in my mouth.

But it was open and it looked like it needed some words.

> You have been called
>out on it and rest assured I will continue to call you out on your
>dishonest misrepresentations of what I write.

The beatings will continue until morale iimproves.

henri

Dec 21, 2008, 12:03:20 AM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:12:45 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>And I find t_shuffle to be a disheartening example of what spending
>too much time online can do to someone.

Another pitiable variation of argumentum ad getalifum.

henri

Dec 21, 2008, 12:04:56 AM12/21/08
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>In fact, agreement has been unanimous among professionals who work
>with ex-cultists, that they should take a breather before engaging in
>any kind of activism. Even the exit counselors have agreed that no one
>should be working on a case for at least 6 months after leaving. There
>may be some disagreement on what degree of activism is healthy, but
>any credible mental health professional can see the problems some
>people have gotten into when they got into some very unhealthy
>situations (for example, Stacy Brooks and other ex-members who were
>working with Bob Minton). You distorted and misportrayed my views,
>however and attempted to put words in my mouth. You have been called
>out on it and rest assured I will continue to call you out on your
>dishonest misrepresentations of what I write.

NOTE: Monica has just said something insightful and 100% accurate,
which everyone would do well to listen to.

Set your watch, it may be another year before this happens again.

henri

Dec 21, 2008, 12:10:02 AM12/21/08

I don't disagree with this in general. I think, however, that someone
like Mike Rinder, who has participated in truly despicable activities,
owes it to the world to come clean. This is a moral opinion.

I wouldn't give this advice to him if he were unlucky enough, by some
tragic error, to somehow get me assigned to be a therapist to him
despite my lack of credentials.

Most ex-Scientologists, however, are NOT in the position of having
participated in truly vile activities, and IMO owe nothing to anyone
and have nothing to be ashamed of. Also, I wouldn't take Eldon
seriously. Nobody else does.

Jommy Cross

Dec 21, 2008, 12:10:14 AM12/21/08
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:13:11 -0800 (PST), Eldon <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote
in msg <9aeb52f4-1fc5-4868...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

>Bernie the Belgian Barmpot sounds like he's still working for OSA.
>That resolves his situation to my satisfaction. Simple enough, except
>that he seems to expect someone, someday, to take him seriously.
>
>Monica applauds former Sea Org members who have left quietly, causing
>minimal bad PR for the Church. She somehow imagines that they will
>achieve total control of their destinies once they find a job at a
>Toyota dealership like Mike Rinder. And of course, Shelly Miscavige,
>Lisa McPherson or anyone else held prisoner should have their "right
>of privacy" respected; we shouldn't inquire about them or otherwise
>meddle. Overall, Monica's posts are so disjointed and self-serving
>that I can only conclude she's losing it.
>

>Ted Mayett for some reason compulsively nit-picks and invalidates any
>progress that has been made during the past year by Anonymous despite
>massive evidence to the contrary. As an apologist, he's comparable
>with J. Gordon Melton, the "scholar" who is periodically paid to suck
>David Miscavige's cock and studiously put a stamp of approval on the
>RPF gulags or commit other gross insults to modern civilization. Ted
>vies with Roadrunner in posting circuitously worded, discouraging
>missives he hopes will somehow cause active critics to desert the
>fight against Scientology.
>

>It just flat out amazes me that these three continue to hang in there
>spewing such irrational bullshit despite ongoing admonitions by saner
>people that they've got their heads stuck way up their asses.

Then be amazed. I'm not convinced by your analysis. For all their crazed
stupidity, I feel I can see the good hearts of Mme M Pignotti and Ted
Mayett. Maybe that's my delusion.

Jommy Cross

Dec 21, 2008, 12:15:05 AM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:12:45 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in msg
<e27a6a00-ca7c-42d7...@e1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

>And I find t_shuffle to be a disheartening example of what spending
>too much time online can do to someone.

Guess you'll have to live with that disheartening instant. Outside, the
yellow sun is rising, Please join my cult.

t_shuffle

Dec 21, 2008, 12:16:48 AM12/21/08

t_shuffle

Dec 21, 2008, 12:29:13 AM12/21/08

"Monica Pignotti" <pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote

> Congratulations, you've just been quoted in Bernie's blog

Pretty much sums it all up for me.

Jommy Cross

Dec 21, 2008, 12:30:23 AM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:01:14 -0800, Rev Dennis L Erlich
<info...@informer.org> wrote in msg
<op1rk4h3fsc6eimq1...@4ax.com>:

Heh. And then? How normal is posting to ars, say?

How normal does someone have to be to talk about the scandals of
$cientology?

Jommy Cross

Dec 21, 2008, 12:33:10 AM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:19:40 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in msg
<ef98aecb-5d23-4f7c...@t26g2000prh.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

>There's only one problem with that, Eldon. Tigger was never in
>Scientology, so you can't smear her the way you are smearing Ted and
> I.
<snip>

Regrettably $cientology isn't the defining characteristic of bad craziness
in the world. How much simpler things would be if it were.

t_shuffle

Dec 21, 2008, 12:36:29 AM12/21/08

"Jommy Cross" <jommycross@[127.1]> wrote in message

> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:01:14 -0800, Rev Dennis L Erlich
> <info...@informer.org> wrote in msg
> <op1rk4h3fsc6eimq1...@4ax.com>:
>
>>Monica Pignotti <pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>The most therapeutic thing is to go out and build a
>>>normal life for oneself.
>>
>>What she said.
>>

> Heh. And then? How normal is posting to ars, say?
>
> How normal does someone have to be to talk about the
> scandals of $cientology?
>
> Ever yours in fandom,
> Jommy Cross

I reckon that criticizing Scientology on ars is fairly abnormal.

Jommy Cross

Dec 21, 2008, 12:45:28 AM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:09:45 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in msg
<e086a03b-dafa-4c3a...@i24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:
<snip>

>LOL, Eldon, you are so predictable. Your need to trash me says
>far more about you than it does about me and your true believer
>mentality that seems to be compelling you to attack people who do not
>share your views, is being noted.

Noted? Whoa, nice to know we've got an amenuensis standing by. Let it be
noted the long term nony k00k disagrees with the ex avatar k00k.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

realpch

Dec 21, 2008, 5:18:52 AM12/21/08

I share this delusion.

; )

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Eldon

Dec 21, 2008, 6:59:50 AM12/21/08
On Dec 21, 12:32 am, Monica Pignotti <pigno...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

I see. Well, I guess. You're saying that working with Bob Minton at
the LMT was an unhealthy situation per se? Or did Scientology turn it
into an unhealthy situation with ongoing harassment?

Do you know how long Stacy and Jesse Prince had been out of
Scientology before Minton showed up?

Eldon

Dec 21, 2008, 7:06:06 AM12/21/08
On Dec 21, 12:27 am, Monica Pignotti <pigno...@worldnet.att.net>

How is that a gauge of rationality one way or the other? I fail to see
how attention from someone of Bernie's mentality has any meaning
whatsoever.

> Monica

barbz

Dec 21, 2008, 11:19:52 AM12/21/08
But so much more interesting than following American Idol...

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Dec 21, 2008, 1:23:59 PM12/21/08
jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:

>>Monica Pignotti <pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>>>The most therapeutic thing is to go out and build a
>>>normal life for oneself.

jom

>Heh. And then? How normal is posting to ars, say?

After the recovering cultist is grounded in some kind of normal
society, family, work, living environment, speaking out can be very
therapeutic.

But only if the person feels safe in doing so. Nonymity for some
absolutely helps. No one wants to be "tracked down" by another who
means them harm or wants to take away their right to speak out.

That's the positive side of masks, too.

>How normal does someone have to be to talk about the scandals of
>$cientology?

The excultist should be legal; having a driver's licence or some other
legal ID, having a place to live, not being a fugitive, having
connected back with his or her family (unless they were serious
abusers), having had any major health problems addressed, having a
library card, having read about cult recovery, and having gotten
professional help and meds if needed. That's what I mean.

The exception to this, as aytch pointed out, is the criminal type who,
while in the cult, tormented others and deprived them of their civil
rights. These people should be shunned until they cough up all the
dirt they did, and the "operations" they ran for the cult, against
critics and the government.

But I think whistleblowing should become the national obsession. Maybe
that would help clean up some of the corruption in politics, the
market and the judicial system.

One final point: I see the type of people, those whose posts to ars
make sense, as a new kind of normal. Or it could be an ancient kind
of good weird.

Maybe both.

Ted Mayett

Dec 22, 2008, 3:03:47 PM12/22/08
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:28:11 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark
<formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have no doubt that Ted is an aspie. He cannot help it.
>
>"Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow
>subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or
>snakes "
>What Is Asperger Syndrome?
>
>By Barbara L. Kirby
>Founder of the OASIS Web site (www.aspergersyndrome.org)

The main subject here for some time now, and rightfully so, has been
the activities of these Anonymous. It is the newest thing on the
block and they still have some pretty impressive numbers.

I suppose if I were really interested I would read their message
boards. But even with broadband it is too slow, takes to long to
navigate message boards, I just don't have the time, bah. I'd love to
read what they post, get into their heads a little, maybe learn
something, and something useful maybe.

For this is brand new in human history this anon thing, done as it is
in cyberspace and IRL. We here were new at one time, quite possibly
the first time ever a usenet newsgroup spilled into the streets with
picket activity, and other real life activities. All of it brand new.
And I am absorbed by the subject... well somewhat anyway.

I still find humorous that we OG's stood up to the beast openly, took
our blows with style. And we made it safe for another generation to
stand up against scn, but this time anonymously wearing masks. :)

I giggle over 'dox or stfu' because they don't shut the fuck up now do
they? No they don't, they blurt out Maybe's and call that DOX, LOL.

And smile over old farts seeking to regain lost youth through these
anon questionable activities. Justifying and rationalizing
questionable behavior and blurted out non-researched statements.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
DOX OR STFU
what a joke!
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For a few days anyway there they had increased articles in newspapers,
but that was easily debunked <yawn>.

But do I bother you dear lady, cause you grief maybe? Nasty Ted with
his Postulate in February 2008 that these raids will peter out
dramatically before a year passes. Did that cause you grief? Would
they still be 9000 strong if I had not made that Postulate? Can you
ever forgive me?

I like Hartley, 500 in London in February, 50 of them lately, and my
boy says the numbers are holding steady. Now that is a nice
Postulate. You like Hartley don't you? He is a nice guy.

And by this time next year there will still be some Anons showing up
for a raid now and then. But before three years have passed it will
only be a memory, all of this.

Except for the UK the OG pickets came and went, Anon also will fade
away. Our timeline though covers a decade and more, the Anon timeline
will basically be over before the second year comes to a close. A
flash in the pan, gone in the blink of an eye.

They told us in newspaper articles why they did that DOS attack, they
did if for the laughs. They do everything for the laughs, smart
enough not to get serious about anything. And more than likely
unconcerned that they have a fan base on this NG of people like you
that cannot sing enough praises for them.

All hail Anon, finally doing something except just posting, and known
especially for Dox or STFU, sheesh.

For me these days this NG is a place to jump into and out of, and have
some fun with them, get them (you) to yapping. I just don't have the
time anymore like I used to, doing other things now. But I've got my
people I like to read in my watchfile, and they still make this ng
interesting and informative. I just cannot read as much or post as
much as I'd like to anymore.

Hopefully I'll still be here when the eggheads and the psychs have
analyzed it all. Analyzed our activities since 1995, which would
include Anons of course. People like Monica and Bernie are clever and
intelligent, but they like myself are maybe too much in the forest to
see the trees, so to speak. I anxiously await impartial reviews of it
all. Been here since 1995, that is a long time.

I'm truly sorry for you and others that heap all these erroneous
accolades on these Anons. Purposely, hopefully it is purposefully and
not a medical condition, but forgetting all that happened before Anon
came along. All the victories, the losses, the sacrifices, the
insights, all of it.

Maybe take some pride in yourself and consider these Anons as your
equals. Maybe consider that people like you and me put up a fight and
then like a relay race we passed the baton along to these Anons. That
would be a healthy viewpoint as compared to some who would carry on
about these Anons being something new. They are not new. That whole
dox thing was an unspoken, unwritten motto of many people before Anon
came along. The proof of it easily found in meticulous web pages
still in existence. People who busted a gut to get the facts right
before webbing the information.

You need to sing accolades to people who make Grand claims and then
fall short? Then do so. And if mocking me makes you feel better then
do that also. I used to do those "Vegas Updates", I busted a gut to
get the information complete and accurate. Now I read people saying
that 'dox or stfu' is an alien concept to this ng. Well they don't
really believe that, or they are woefully ignorant. We the OG turned
out some great work in our hours upon the stage. And like it or not
that is a fact.

These Anons are not my betters, they are not even my equals. I busted
a gut for accurate info, these people cannot even dial a phone for
information. But I find them fascinating, all of it is interesting.

ummm, I think it will get worse BTW. I have a theory that the Era of
the Online Petition is not the lowest point that will be reached, but
rather that the Clambake Petition was only an indication of what is to
come... we shall see...

Because, when it comes to raw stupidity we, the OG, will be hard to
surpass. To our credit is the Operation Clambake Petition. With bad
spelling and bad grammar and no basis in reality that petition sat for
over a year at the top of the website that people like you called 'the
best critical website there is'. "A great website!"

Now that petition was purely a study in the stupidity that people are
capable of. There was nothing resembling intelligence with that
petition. And when everything is tabbed and calculated by the
eggheads, they will of course mention that petition.

Mary, would you make an old man happy. I suppose this is rather
forward of me, asking in public and all. But would you please give an
old man some joy. Put a spin on that clambake petition that makes it
into something intelligent. I will read what you write, every word, I
would even archive and cherish them if you were only to try and make
that clambake petition into something intelligent. Please. We are
after talking here of Operation Clambake, the greatest critical web
site ever, should be a piece of cake for you.

wheeee, a funny, piece of cake, bwaaaaaaaaaaa

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Eldon

Dec 22, 2008, 3:15:41 PM12/22/08
Ted,

I didn't do a word count, but you sure used a lot of them to ramble on
forever, and say almost nothing.

Seriously, you could have communicated all you had to say in 50 words
or less. It's pure prolixity and doesn't impress (at least not me).
Maybe Monica.

On Dec 22, 9:03 pm, Ted Mayett

<ars.to.tedmay...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:28:11 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark

rattusrattus

Dec 22, 2008, 6:12:28 PM12/22/08
How many Scientologists does it take to change a light bulb?

None: the lightbulb must find $80,000 dollars to become clear, then it
will have the selfdeterminism to change itself.

Lightbulbs only blow because of their own overts and withholds. We
should tie the lightbulb down so it can't blow, then audit it for
missed withholds.

7. 1 to hold the light bulb in place, 6 to turn the universe around.

Two. A student sets an anchor point on the light bulb, an OT makes the
universe revolve around it.

The correct answer is "one to unscrew the lightbulb, and six to HOLD
THE UNIVERSE STILL so it doesn't turn round with the bulb."

(Scientologists spend a great deal of time intending that Mount
Everest or the Empire State Building stay securely in their places.
And with some success; at least, these heavy items have not upped and
flown away for a while, as I am assured they were occasionally wont to
do before Dn/Scn was founded in 1950).

What suppressive told you the light bulb needed changing???

Report to Ethics immediately!

Only one, but they have to have run this first:

Incident 4,012,387,194,935,195
Occurs at start of evening (18:47 hours)
LOUD POP
WAVES OF CURSES
SCIENTOLOGIST COMES OUT
STUMBLES RIGHT, TRIPS LEFT
STEP LADDER BROUGHT OUT
MUTTERS OBSCENITIES, CLIMBS LADDER
SHATTERING SERIES OF CRASHES
CONSCIOUSNESS FADES AWAY (CONCUSSION)
ENGRAM DUMPED ON SCIENTOLOGIST

Please note that in an eyes-only RTC memo, the location of the
lightbulb is in the phonebooth used in the RTC Confidential Drill for
finding one's butt with both hands on a bright day in said phonebooth,
and as such is copyrighted under "The CONFIDENTIAL Drills of the Real
Tough Cookies."

WARNING: Any further technical references to this drill can result in
the utterers being taken to court for RICO violations.

NOTE: The amount any utterer will be sued for is astronomical, since
the RTC Confidential Drills are the only copyrights owned by the RTC.

Typical. Unlike normal humans, Scientologists think that light bulbs
wear diapers or something. HEY - WAKE UP CULTIES! Light bulbs don't
wear diapers!!! They don't NEED to be changed.

Someone ought to get the police by all the Scn churchs and tell them
to quite changing the diapers on light bulbs. Like, now! Congress and
Clinton are idiots for not doing something about the waste of diapers
Scientologists are making by paying attention to light bulbs while
shoving their babies into sockets.

[how many ARSCC members does it take to change a light bulb?]

Since you are not part of the ARSCC, you wouldn't know how it REALLY
works. Here's the actual list:

1 Bob Minton to bankroll the purchase of the lightbulb.
12 International conspirators that bankroll Bob. (Read Ron's Journal
67! Hubbard was right, you know.)
6 Prozac distribution channel - nothing gets done for free in the
ARSCC.
2 ARSCC Lab directors to research the best way to change the light
bulb.
1 The guy who actually changes it.

ARS bigots cannot change a light bulb. They cannot evaluate data so
they do not know it needs changing.

From Advance #138, "OT Phenomena":

"I am becoming more and more cause as I move up The Bridge. It just
permeates how I live these days. And because I am more in control my
prediction is very good in all kinds of ways, from the more complex to
the more simple. Here's a typical example, just a little thing but
nevertheless it illustrates what I mean.
"I was about to go shopping with my roommate. We had made our list and
gone over it, but just as we were about to leave I realized that the
porch light was going to burn out in the next few minutes. I knew we
were out of light bulbs and so I told my roommate to put light bulbs
on the list. He wondered why I was adding it at the last minute and I
simply said that the porch light was going to burn out in the next few
minutes.

"He looked at me like I was a little strange but wrote down light
bulbs on the list. Then we got our stuff together and headed straight
for the door. Right as I opened the door the porch light blew out. I
turned round and looked at him and smiled and said it was a good thing
we had light bulbs on the list."

1 to proclaim that, even though the light bulb was in the lamp over
Hubbie's desk during the period when Hubbie spent lots of time at that
desk writing, nonetheless, the light bulb was never on while Hubbie
was around

1 to say that the light bulb only blew because it had missed withholds
& overts against Scn, or was kicked out for sexual perversions

1 to claim the light from the light bulb was once used to make shadow
puppets of pigs

1 to claim the light bulb is only faking being burnt out, in order to
get Minton to pay for a new filament.

500. 35 at CLO to write ethics chits about it being blown, 65 members
of the FP committee to approve the purchase order, 1 to change it, and
399 to sign the "light bulb to socket" routing form.

None. As soon as it blows it becomes suppressive and they're forbidden
any further contact with it. In any case they can just get a couple of
OT's to postulate that it's still daylight ...

If the light bulb is at St Hill, the bulb is not officially changed.
If one person tries to change it, he is declared suppressive for
unscrewing what Hubbard screwed personally; saying that you personally
saw a RPF slave screw the light bulb will get you a SLAPP lawsuit for
having trade secrets you are not supposed to know except by theft or
spying, and the lawsuit will be sealed by the cult if they can.
Insisting will have you framed or there will be a constant attempt
(lasting decades if necessary) to drive you nuts so you go out and
bomb the cult or something.

Of course, if you have money they will forgive you after you do about
a year of RPF slave camp and all your auditing again from scratch.

The light bulb will be changed in everyone's sight by a RPF slave, who
would quit Co$ if only he had money for a bus ticket out of there. Any
wog who comes in will be told how Hubbard screwed the light bulb and
it never went dark, ever! For those who would notice the light bulb
was manufactured in a company that started after Hubbard's death.

All the OTs in the world postulating together couldn't even change a
light bulb into a dark bulb.

Two: one to hold each wire, and the other to ask questions of the
first until the bulb lights up.

It takes 8 million (falls over a Red Volume in the dark)

One assumes that the bulb needs replacing because it has blown. In all
such cases where a Suppressive Electrician is found, watch out for
legal repercussions by having reliable witnesses present during such
tapping with finger or jiggling, and take liberal notes for possible
Comm Ev. This is why there also must be a Hubbard's Electricians
Office representative handling it.

If there is no agreement to be changed and the bulb who is found to be
a Suppressive Device will not respond to A to E (because bulb has
blown and can't be seen in the dark or because the bulb flatly refuses
to break the laws of physics), the bulb is considered terminated.

Five. One to screw in the bulb while 4 OTs "stop the room from going
away".

NOW HIRING - Light bulb changer wanted - Apply within

[Heber Jentzsch] I know what you're trying to do by asking that
question. You are trying to DESTROY MY RELIGION! You don't want to
help people, do you? You don't want to get people off drugs. You're
probably on drugs right now. Aren't you on drugs? You are, you are on
drugs right now

Two to hold the ladder, one two screw the lightbulb into a faucet. One
to assign the first three to a condition of "treason" when it is
discovered that the light still doesn't work, which must mean that the
infallible light bulb changing tech was incorrectly applied. Ten to
try and get CNN, Hollywood "news" shows or any other gullible media to
do a piece on the effectiveness of the scientology light bulb changing
tech, five to do the clay demo and word clearing. Fifteen to tell an
acceptable truth to anyone asking if the light is now working, seven
to write success stories. Twenty to investigate anyone who has the
temerity to point out that the light is, in fact, not working. A
hundred to give death stares and snap their hands clam style at the
critics in an attempt to stimulate their reactive minds and drive them
insane. A thousand to investigate the critics, publish dead agent
attacks, arrange counter demonstrations, and deny that anything is
wrong.

Who paid you to say the light bulb needs changing? Psychiatrists? Do
you know psychiatrists have the highest incidence of rape? 2500 cases!
They hate me!

Well, if the light bulb really feels the need for change, then perhaps
that light bulb sees that things are not working too well for it. It
is not using all of its capabilities, it feels less alive, less on.
There are old things inhabiting this light bulb and, thus, inhibiting
its full potential.

The bulb needs to find out what's going on. DYEANNETIX can help. It
has been hailed by critics and professionals, often called "The User's
Manual for the Light Bulb Mind." The bulb should buy it and read it
today!

Yet there are those who wish to persecute the light bulb, and anyone
else, for wanting to better itself through a program documented by
pure science. There is a tremendous wave of religious persecution in
this country, much like there was under the Nazi reigime. We, and that
light bulb who wants to change, must be allowed to without
persecution, intervention, and general bad vibes from the populace.

They just postulate that the bulb is still lit.

It depends - do each of the body thetans count as individual people?

How much money does the light bulb have?

Scientologists say that reality is agreement and that they have power
over MEST (matter, energy, space, time). So they just have to agree
that the light bulb does not need changing.

There's no need to change it, it works perfectly and is 100%
effective, and is constantly expanding to boot. Your perception that
it's not working is a result of brainwashing by psychiatrists, and
your misunderstanding the words "light" and "dark". It works just fine
for me, and anyway, scientology has given me increased abilities that
allow me to see in the dark - that table I knocked over is just an
indication that I need to take one more course to refine my
abilities.

Did you know that Hubbard was totally professional in light bulb
changing? In fact he is responsible for totally new breakthroughs in
the technology of changing light bulbs.

If you sign up for the course on the Freewinds you too can be an OT
Light Bulb changer.

No, because Hubbie was not able to that himself, so, he did not wrote
any HCO PL on Bulb hanging, revised and rerevised the ... etc.

Six. 1 to be hatted as I/C of the bulb changing project. 1 to be
hatted as the bulb changer. 2 to be hatted as ladder holders. 1
undercover Op to shoplift the bulb since the org probably has no money
budgeted for bulbs or toilet paper. 1 ethics officer to sec check the
bulb changer and ladder holders. 1 OSA case officer to hat and do
shoplifting TRs with shoplifter Op.

[the ex-staff member version] One to change the light bulb; 19 to get
the P.O. through F.P.

[P.O. is purchase order. F.P. is financial Planning (meeting) where
prospective purchases detailed on a P.O. are OK'd or not. (Usually
not.)

It takes 20 people.
1 to change the lightbulb
19 to sign the routing form.

That's joking and degrading. Report to Ethics.

"...rattusrattus is defamation spamming rat." -Barbara Schwarz

Monica Pignotti

Dec 22, 2008, 6:58:06 PM12/22/08

I think that the organization, as described by some of the people who
left in their postings to ARS, took on some very unhealthy, cult-like
dynamics aside from Scientology's harassment. It added to the stress
they were under, but I don't think it completely explains the
behavior. I think that much of it had to do with the fact that the
organization was being run by long-term unrecovered ex-SO members.
From the descriptions I read, Stacy and some of the others really
acted out their Scientology personas. Stacy had been out of
Scientology for many years but she seemed far from recovered, IMO.
Same with Jesse and his own reports of the situation showed that it
was far from a healthy one for him to be in. The "6-month" rule was
agreed on with regard to people who had been exit counseled, usually
after only being in a cult for a short time. Very long term members
sometimes get exit counseled out, but it is much more rare. For people
involved for decades, it can take much longer to be able to do this
kind of work without having a cult-like mentality triggered. Doing
anti-cult work puts people into an us vs them type of situation where
the same kind of dynamics can be repeated, only this time, the cult
leaders, cult members, and "cult apologists" are the "SPs". The people
getting out now who have been in for decades are most likely very
different from the people who got out in the 70s and 80s after only
being in for a few years. It is much easier for someone getting out in
their 20s to get a life and move on than someone in their 40s, 50s, or
60s with no job resume. That's why it really is amazing to me that
Rinder was able to get a job selling Toyotas or any other kind of job,
if the rumors about him are true, that is. I'm sure it seems much
easier to just fall back on being a professional ex, rather than
trying to rebuild an ordinary life, so I have to applaud the courage
and fortitude of anyone who is able to do that.

Monica

Quaoar

Dec 22, 2008, 8:25:17 PM12/22/08

Heh! the perp was Patricia Greenway! You could have won the prize.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 22, 2008, 9:28:20 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 3:03 pm, Ted Mayett

<ars.to.tedmay...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:28:11 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark

Ted,
I was not commenting on whatever it was you'd written that Eldon
decided made you into one of the Three Stooges. I read but a few
initial posts by others on those threads regarding Bernie and
Anonymous. I suggested excluding you from that grouping because, I
think sometimes you cannot help being overly attentive to details that
others just don't give a hoot. I do not put you and your good work in
the same category with Monica and Bernie, who's work cannot be
compared to yours.

Truthfully, Ted, I did not understand why you wrote all that but maybe
you think I am old Guard. I've only been here at ARS for a little
over 2 years now and I have never posted over at OCMB. I just went and
looked for the petition you mentioned, which I never saw, and was
unable to find it. I suppose it, like alot of ideas, went with the
wind? Well, any idea is better than none.

Merry Christmas, Ted.

Monica Pignotti

Dec 23, 2008, 9:34:26 AM12/23/08

Your newness to all this is obvious, Mary. Your fanatical zeal against
anyone who challenges your perceptions of what an anti-Scientologist
should be, gives that away. Perhaps in time you'll become more
reasonable and come fully "out of the dark".

Eldon

Dec 23, 2008, 10:38:02 AM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 12:58 am, Monica Pignotti <pigno...@worldnet.att.net>

I agree with you (gasp!) that Stacy was acting out in some pretty
weird ways, including running an unhealthy and inept control trip that
reminded me somewhat of Imelda Marcos for some reason. If Minton
wanted to shag her that was one thing, but making her Executive
Director or whatever the title was doomed the effort from the get-go.
She wasn't ever management material before, during or after her tenure
in Scientology.

However, as screwed up as the whole LMT thing got toward the end, I'm
not going to say it never should have happened as you seem to imply --
or maybe not for another decade until Stacy and Jesse were "ready" to
take on Scientology according to your specifications?

During its existence, the LMT did considerable damage to the evil
cult, and I'm glad that happened. I hope Bob Minton has enough money
left to live out his life in relative ease.

As far as I'm concerned though, Mike Rinder -- who did his utmost to
destroy all of them, using the dirtiest tricks possible -- deserves
neither commendations on his potential impending "recovery" nor
congratulations on getting a job at a Toyota dealership. The slimy
fucker knew he was acting outside the law by sabotaging the Lisa
McPherson criminal case.

He probably left Scientology not out of conscience, but purely because
he was tired of being punished by the psychotic dwarf. So he made a
deal not to tattle. Just my guess, of course. But I sure don't have a
lot of sympathy for him, and I don't wish him a peaceful recovery from
his oh-so-traumatic indoctrination. He's one person whom I think
deserves to be waterboarded.

> Stacy had been out of
> Scientology for many years but she seemed far from recovered, IMO.
> Same with Jesse and his own reports of the situation showed that it
> was far from a healthy one for him to be in. The "6-month" rule was
> agreed on with regard to people who had been exit counseled, usually
> after only being in a cult for a short time. Very long term members
> sometimes get exit counseled out, but it is much more rare. For people

> involved for decades, it can take much longer ...
>
> read more »

Out_Of_The_Dark

Dec 24, 2008, 9:08:40 AM12/24/08
> reasonable and come fully "out of the dark".- Hide quoted text -

Bwhahahaha! How little you know of me, Monica.

Try seeking a cure for that lifetime case of ODD you suffer from. It's
out there. You just have to shift your attention towards a desire to
change.

Ted Mayett

Dec 25, 2008, 12:45:17 PM12/25/08
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:28:20 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark
<formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Merry Christmas, Ted.

And to you. The best for the holidays for you and yours.

Ted Mayett

Dec 25, 2008, 1:06:44 PM12/25/08
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:58:06 -0800 (PST), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>60s with no job resume. That's why it really is amazing to me that
>Rinder was able to get a job selling Toyotas or any other kind of job,
>if the rumors about him are true, that is.

Funny, Rinder reminds me of this ot8 I knew, Jim Kalergis. This guy
Jim, I don't care where you put him, on a car lot, walmart employee,
or in scientology. This guy will rise to top of wherever he is.

From where I sit, from the TV shows that had Rinder, he will be the
manager or the owner soon enough if he is working in a car lot.

'Cult mentality' might well apply to the masses, but it certainly does
not apply to everyone.