! BREAKING ! The Scientology murder

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 30, 2008, 10:16:21 PM7/30/08
ABC News is reporting that the Sydney Scientology murder trial's judge
has ruled that the father attempted to get mental help for the daughter
that murdered two Scientology customers.

What this means is that this is further evidence that the Scientology
crime syndicate ordered the woman's medication to be taken away from her,
probably upon pain of "disconnection" and "lower conditions." The
insane Scientology criminals had found out (were probably told by the
Scientology customers who were murdered) that their daughter had been
seeing mental help and was taking medications.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2008, 11:12:55 PM7/30/08
On Jul 30, 7:16 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> ABC News is reporting that the Sydney Scientology murder trial's judge
> has ruled that the father attempted to get mental help for the daughter
> that murdered two Scientology customers.
>
> What this means is that this is further evidence that the Scientology
> crime syndicate ordered the woman's medication to be taken away from her,
> probably upon pain of "disconnection" and "lower conditions." The
> insane Scientology criminals had found out (were probably told by the
> Scientology customers who were murdered) that their daughter had been
> seeing mental help and was taking medications.
>
> ---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

> Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

How sad this is. People that need real help are being withheld that
"real" help by Scientology. This story reminds me of another tragedy
- http://www.scientomogy.com/jeremy_perkins.php

How many more have to die before the government finally steps in and
shuts this racket down?

--
Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 30, 2008, 11:43:56 PM7/30/08
On Jul 30, 10:16 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> ABC News is reporting that the Sydney Scientology murder trial's judge
> has ruled that the father attempted to get mental help for the daughter
> that murdered two Scientology customers.
>
> What this means is that this is further evidence that the Scientology
> crime syndicate ordered the woman's medication to be taken away from her,
> probably upon pain of "disconnection" and "lower conditions."  The
> insane Scientology criminals had found out (were probably told by the
> Scientology customers who were murdered) that their daughter had been
> seeing mental help and was taking medications.
>
> ---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

> Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

I think you have the story wrong. According to the reports, the
killer's father was a scientologist at the time and he, despite the
cult views, was found by the judge to have tried to get the daughter
psych help just before she killed him, her sister and injured her
scientologist mother.

Quaoar

Jul 31, 2008, 12:24:12 AM7/31/08

Thanks for this update.

Fred has recently become deranged, and your help is acknowledged by one
and all.

Alert

Jul 31, 2008, 12:30:02 AM7/31/08
Courtesy of Sponge and Plups:

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c546464bca2570e6001a45d2/19f632af45ea51f1ca2574950013fe2f?OpenDocument

CITATION : R v WALICKI [2008] NSWSC 777

HEARING DATE(S) : 28 July 2008

JUDGMENT DATE :

JURISDICTION : Common Law

JUDGMENT OF : Michael Grove J

DECISION : Not guilty by reason of mental illness

CATCHWORDS : CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE - Trial without jury - Murder
and wound with intent to murder - Mental illness of accused - Special
verdicts

LEGISLATION CITED : Mental Health Act 1990
Mental Health (Criminal Procedure) Act 1990

CATEGORY : Principal judgment

PARTIES : REGINA - Crown
Linda Jane WALICKI - Accused

FILE NUMBER(S) : SC 2008/00002546

COUNSEL : J Kiely SC - Crown
J Stratton SC - Accused

SOLICITORS : Solicitor for Public Prosecutions - Crown
Legal Aid Commission - Accused

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c546464bca2570e6001a45d2/19f632af45ea51f1ca2574950013fe2f?OpenDocument

QUOTE Justice Grove>
The evidence includes some oblique references to an association of
Michael Walicki with the cult of Scientology and its apparent
reluctance to recognize any benefit which might flow from the practice
of psychiatry. Despite these references it appears that it was Michael
Walicki who sought out Dr Lucire who was a qualified and practising
psychiatrist. There are also references to his beliefs in the
maintenance of health by particular diets and the acquisition for his
daughter of some non-psychiatric medicines. There is nothing which
demonstrates that any act or omission by Michael Walicki in the
pursuit of his asserted beliefs was of any causative consequence to
the mental condition of the accused at the time of the acts of killing
and wounding.<UNQUOTE

QUOTE>
"Dr Bruce Westmore saw the accused on 1 February 2008 at the request
of the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions. He tendered a
provisional diagnosis of schizophrenic illness and an alternative of
schizo-affective disorder. He stated that the course of her illness
would eventually determine definitive diagnosis. His opinion was
expressed:

“Ms Walicki is a twenty six year old woman who appears to have
developed her first acute psychotic episode in 2006. She had auditory
perceptual disturbances, religious delusional beliefs and a severe
behavioural disturbance characterised by ‘manic’ type symptoms. She
was admitted to Banks House from 24 October until 15 October (sic -
November) 2006. Diagnosed with schizophrenia she was treated with
antipsychotic medication.
An attempt was made to place her on a community treatment order but
that was apparently resisted by a private psychiatrist. Her treatment
in the community continued with the assistance of a general
practitioner and the private psychiatrist. Her father/?family may have
resisted her being treated with medication because of her father’s
beliefs in Scientology and the treating psychiatrist appears to have
been of the view that her psychotic symptoms were the result of
medication she had been prescribed.
Unfortunately, she appears to have been ineffectually treated or under
treated and as a result her psychotic illness persisted. In the
context of her psychosis she attacked family members, killing her
father a younger sister."<UNQUOTE

QUIOTE Plups on Enturb.org>
"It looks like Dr Lucire was the subject of a complaint to the NSW
Medical Board. Good to see some doctors taking responsibility for
their profession.

The Judge stated:

Quote:
I interpolate that there was tendered a copy of a notification to the
New South Wales Medical Board signed by Drs Furst and Guiffrida,
psychiatrists at Justice Health, concerning Dr Lucire’s assessment and
treatment of the accused. The evidence does not include any response
by Dr Lucire.
Dr Lucire was the subject of a complaint to the NSW Medical
Board"<UNQUOTE

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/prominent-psychiatrist-ordered-to-seek-help/2008/01/26/1201157739785.html

http://www.lucire.com.au/
Prominent psychiatrist ordered to seek help

Email
Printer friendly version
Normal font
Large font
Louise Hall Health Reporter
January 27, 2008

John Dorsay

Jul 31, 2008, 2:04:05 AM7/31/08

P 36 of the published judgment at
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c546464bca2570e6001a45d2/19f632af45ea51f1ca2574950013fe2f?OpenDocument
raises some questions about the psychiatric help her father arranged.

"An attempt was made to place her on a community treatment order but
that was apparently resisted by a private psychiatrist. Her
treatment in the community continued with the assistance of a
general practitioner and the private psychiatrist. Her
father/?family may have resisted her being treated with medication
because of her father’s beliefs in Scientology and the treating
psychiatrist appears to have been of the view that her psychotic
symptoms were the result of medication she had been prescribed.

"Unfortunately, she appears to have been ineffectually treated or
under treated and as a result her psychotic illness persisted. In
the context of her psychosis she attacked family members, killing
her father a younger sister."

John

John Dorsay

Jul 31, 2008, 2:07:58 AM7/31/08

I should add this quote is from Dr Bruce Westmore, who is described
at P 37 "Both Dr Nielssen and Dr Westmore are well known forensic
psychiatrists of high repute."

THe quote is not part of the judge's findings.

John

Eldon

Jul 31, 2008, 2:35:01 AM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 6:30 am, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Courtesy of Sponge and Plups:
>
> http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c5464...

> CITATION : R v WALICKI [2008] NSWSC 777
>
> HEARING DATE(S) : 28 July 2008
>
> JUDGMENT DATE :
>
> JURISDICTION : Common Law
>
> JUDGMENT OF : Michael Grove J
>
> DECISION : Not guilty by reason of mental illness
>
> CATCHWORDS : CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE - Trial without jury - Murder
> and wound with intent to murder - Mental illness of accused - Special
> verdicts
>
> LEGISLATION CITED : Mental Health Act 1990
> Mental Health (Criminal Procedure) Act 1990
>
> CATEGORY : Principal judgment
>
> PARTIES : REGINA - Crown
> Linda Jane WALICKI - Accused
>
> FILE NUMBER(S) : SC 2008/00002546
>
> COUNSEL : J Kiely SC - Crown
> J Stratton SC - Accused
>
> SOLICITORS : Solicitor for Public Prosecutions - Crown
> Legal Aid Commission - Accused
>
> http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c5464...
> http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/prominent-psychiatrist-ordered-to...

> http://www.lucire.com.au/
> Prominent psychiatrist ordered to seek help

Dr. Lucire appears to roughly follow the tenets of CCHR. From her
website:
http://www.lucire.com.au/SSRIs_main.aspx

1.New Document Re-focussing Upstream: New generation drugs and public
health. This paper seeks to inform Australian health professionals,
health administrators, prescribers and citizens that what they have
been told by the pharmaceutical industry about a whole new generation
of 'serotonin' drugs is simply not true (2008). Click here to download
a PDF of this article.

2. SSRIs: Forensic Issues. Risk Benefit Analysis and Potential for
Litigation In Australia. Duty to warn? (Powerpoint) Presented at
RANZCP Forensic Section Conference October 2003 Geelong

3. Do SSRIs cause Suicide (2004) (Powerpoint).

4. Four seminal papers on SSRIs and their complications.

* Ronald Wm. Maris, PH.D. - Suicide and Neuropsychiatric Adverse
Effects of SSRI Medications: Methodological Issues. Daubert :
Competent Science on SSRI - Suicide (2002).
* David Healy, MD; Chris Whitaker, MSc - Antidepressants and
suicide: risk-benefit conumdrums (2003).
* Peter R. Breggin - Suicidality, violence and mania caused by
selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs): A review and analysis
(2004).
* The Work of David Healy has informed all these papers.

She has links to the websites of Breggin and Healy, but none to CCHR.

R. Hill

Jul 31, 2008, 8:21:36 AM7/31/08

I wonder if the general practitioner is a Scientologist.

--
Ray.

Android Cat

Jul 31, 2008, 10:01:04 AM7/31/08
Eldon wrote:

> Dr. Lucire appears to roughly follow the tenets of CCHR. From her
> website:
> http://www.lucire.com.au/SSRIs_main.aspx

> She has links to the websites of Breggin and Healy, but none to CCHR.

Hmm, CCHR would be a red flag, but she knows *everyone* who travels in that
cloud of CCHR friends.

On the links page, quack and CCHR ally "Dr." Ann Blake Tracy.
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/cd190db416770392/91abc7a1515bfc16#91abc7a1515bfc16

www.sntp.net ex-CoS (?) "Say No To Psychiatry" Gene Zimmer
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/819f4b351c039b50/b6af4e8fc9459cde?lnk=gst&q=Gene+Zimmer#b6af4e8fc9459cde

Great Xenu! Halfway down:
"Also, the owner of the following websites are all associates of mine, and
good honest ethical people:
http://www.wildestcolts.org
http://www.ablechild.org
http://www.healyprozac.com
http://www.benzo.org.uk
http://www.drugawareness.org
http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com
http://www.ahrp.org
http://www.psychrights.org
http://www.alternativementalhealth.com
http://www.truehope.com
http://www.justiceseekers.com
http://www.baumhedlundlaw.com
http://www.blockcenter.com

I think I have most of them listed in TentacleWiki. Ablechild.com is a CCHR
front. Hmm, quacks, "cancer cures", fake doctors, WISE lawyers .. who else
misuses "ethical" this way?

http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/tentacle.zip

Another hit:
Toxic Psychiatric Drugs: Interview with Robert Whitaker

Bleh. May or may not be a closet scientologist, but she's in tight with
them.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Android Cat

Jul 31, 2008, 10:15:35 AM7/31/08

My mistake. I was thinking of Julian Whitaker, of the "Whitaker Wellness
Institute".

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 31, 2008, 10:47:35 AM7/31/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I think you have the story wrong. According to the reports, the
>killer's father was a scientologist at the time and he, despite the
>cult views, was found by the judge to have tried to get the daughter
>psych help just before she killed him, her sister and injured her
>scientologist mother.

No, I have it correct but note that the father informed Scientology
about seeking mental help which according to policy would have made
the Scientology ringleaders threaten disconection if it continued.
The father was pressured to force his daughter to stop taking her
medication because the father admitted to seeking mental help for her.

---

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 31, 2008, 10:47:53 AM7/31/08

>Thanks for this update.

You must be a Republican.

---

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 31, 2008, 6:12:37 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 12:30 am, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Courtesy of Sponge and Plups:
>
> http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c5464...

> CITATION :      R v WALICKI [2008] NSWSC 777
>
>         HEARING DATE(S) :       28 July 2008
>
> JUDGMENT DATE :
>
>         JURISDICTION :  Common Law
>
>         JUDGMENT OF :   Michael Grove J
>
>         DECISION :      Not guilty by reason of mental illness
>
> CATCHWORDS :    CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE - Trial without jury - Murder
> and wound with intent to murder - Mental illness of accused - Special
> verdicts
>
>         LEGISLATION CITED :     Mental Health Act 1990
> Mental Health (Criminal Procedure) Act 1990
>
>         CATEGORY :      Principal judgment
>
>         PARTIES :       REGINA - Crown
> Linda Jane WALICKI - Accused
>
>         FILE NUMBER(S) :        SC 2008/00002546
>
>         COUNSEL :       J Kiely SC - Crown
> J Stratton SC - Accused
>
>         SOLICITORS :    Solicitor for Public Prosecutions - Crown
> Legal Aid Commission - Accused
>
> http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scjudgments/2008nswsc.nsf/6ccf7431c5464...
> http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/prominent-psychiatrist-ordered-to...

> http://www.lucire.com.au/
> Prominent psychiatrist ordered to seek help
>
> Email
> Printer friendly version
> Normal font
> Large font
> Louise Hall Health Reporter
> January 27, 2008

Hi Alert. I know I could count on you for the facts. Thanks :)