Today is the day.

ChuckyLarms

Feb 10, 2008, 4:19:27 AM2/10/08
As I sit here in the wee hours, I contemplate what has unfolded before me.
Not just today, but the last few days. I am amazed. I always thought my
generation and the ones behind it had no heart. I felt like we were
concerned with money and who had more. I was afraid I was somewhat alone.
I stand here corrected. I realize we have cares, beliefes, and an inherent
knowledge of what is right and what is wrong.
We have taken a stand, we are using our voice and our power to be heard. It
is deafening.
I thank you all.
Thank you for the guidance.
Thank you for the hope.
We are humans, we are one, we are together this day.
All my best, to you and yours, no matter who you are.

Anonymously yours

Anoncritic08

Feb 10, 2008, 5:10:16 AM2/10/08

Yes this is a Historic day!
I had already passed out flyers here in Florida as of 2am. People are
getting on planes and cruise ships to all over the world with anti-
scino flyers I mass printed. Flyers are on the doors of downtown
bussinesses. EPIC WINZ EPIC LULZ (Very responsive and receptive people
too!) This will never stop till CoS is crumbled!