Atlanta arrests on video

cultxpt

Mar 15, 2008, 9:32:34 PM3/15/08

Scientology is a cult

Mar 15, 2008, 8:48:18 PM3/15/08

henri

Mar 15, 2008, 9:40:39 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:32:34 -0700 (PDT), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG0S_9Gezc

Here's the leadup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dexAtZ54Sg

bosem...@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2008, 9:41:53 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 6:32 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG0S_9Gezc

I have been putting the word out about this. It is important to
understand what the story is here for anonymous and the next waves of
protest. Anyone that knows these people please find out what
happened.

David Lafayette Mapother

Mar 15, 2008, 9:41:54 PM3/15/08

cultxpt wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG0S_9Gezc

you can file a complaint against the DeKalb County Sheriff online:
http://www.dekalbsheriff.org/web/public/index_complaint_form.php

I have not [yet] tested how many / which fields are required or can be
"don't know" since we don't know the arresting officer's name, for
instance

dharm...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 9:45:18 PM3/15/08

wow... Atlanta Police look like a bunch of fools, going after cars for
honking, etc.

How pathetic

anothers...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 10:33:23 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 6:32 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG0S_9Gezc

We need more information -- it looks like maybe some kind of noise
ordinance thing. They were pulling over cars that honked, too.

Another Surfer

Anony...@pookmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 10:40:18 PM3/15/08
From all that I've heard is that the County is reprimanding the
officers for going over the line. Good on em if they mean it.

cat...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 10:46:04 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 9:32 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG0S_9Gezc

That is a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Lets see, what could they sue for:

Excessive force
Unlawful arrest
Disrupting a peaceful protest

What else?

cat...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 10:46:43 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 10:40 pm, Anonymoo...@pookmail.com wrote:
> From all that I've heard is that the County is reprimanding the
> officers for going over the line. Good on em if they mean it.

Awesome. They should all be fired and/or put in jail.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 15, 2008, 10:46:59 PM3/15/08

DeKalb County police, per ethercat who was there and posted about it
on another thread.
This police behavior is outrageous. Someone needs to call in the ACLU
and get a complaint filed against this agency because civil right are
being violated here and at the taxpayer expense.. What a waste of
money and effort. Bet CoS paid them off to do this.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 15, 2008, 11:30:03 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 10:46 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

What Im thinking about this evening:

The tax question is far beyond an establishment clause question, it is
whether an executive branch lawyer (IRS Closing agreement) sealed
secret settlement agreement can trump the US Supreme Court's Hernandez
Decision, which held that fixed price "donations" were NOT tax
deductible.

The Scientology tax exemption, viewed in that light, is a direct
precedental threat to Constitutional Government, and the strict
limitations of executive branch power.

-----------
Great job on todays demos!

And yes it was a terrific picket in DC, though I felt lousy, and it
was a lovely day, and the Entheta Truck got a great parking place (The
Gods were smiling still)

-----------

Atlanta situation:

We need to fix the situation with those kids in Atlanta. *IF*
Scientology filled the authorities heads with the same rubbish they
tried to fly in Clearwater...we may be able to turn THAT to
advantage. IN the meantime Letter's and email's should be flooding
the City and state government offices...

-----------

regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Scientology is a cult

Mar 15, 2008, 11:43:43 PM3/15/08
"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote in news:6715b5cc-d5d8-47a5-a0e9-1b0c5fadbc03
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> Atlanta situation:
>
> We need to fix the situation with those kids in Atlanta. *IF*
> Scientology filled the authorities heads with the same rubbish they
> tried to fly in Clearwater...we may be able to turn THAT to
> advantage. IN the meantime Letter's and email's should be flooding
> the City and state government offices...

Should the injunction rulings from Florida be forwarded to Atlanta? The
judge had some pretty strong words in defence of anonymous members of the
public in there.

Quaoar

Mar 16, 2008, 1:15:18 AM3/16/08

Also, write a short letter to the editor of the Atlanta
Journal-Constitution, the major newspaper.

http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opinion/letters/sendletter.html

Quaoar

Mar 16, 2008, 1:17:01 AM3/16/08

At least put them on a diet and excercise program. Many of them are in
danger of dieing of heart attack if there is any *real* excitement.

Ramona

Mar 16, 2008, 7:51:56 AM3/16/08

I have written a letter to the AJC, the local newspaper. Here are
some names:

jdwa...@ajc.com,insi...@ajc.com,news...@ajc.com,jmal...@ajc.com,ml...@ajc.com,lco...@ajc.com,ghan...@ajc.com

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 8:08:08 AM3/16/08
On Mar 15, 8:30 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
<snip for brevity>

> Atlanta situation:
>
> We need to fix the situation with those kids in Atlanta. *IF*
> Scientology filled the authorities heads with the same rubbish they
> tried to fly in Clearwater...we may be able to turn THAT to
> advantage.  IN the meantime Letter's and email's should be flooding
> the City and state government offices...

Yes, great idea! What about helping with legal fees and/or fines? I
would be willing to send a money order (easily kept anonymous) to an
anon re-mailer.

On youtube, it was posted that they have been released already, but I
can't find confirmation of that.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 7:27:14 AM3/16/08
butterflygrrrl <butterf...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:f08cb649-c297-
42b0-b1a7-f...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

The county seems to have a disfunctional police chief. There's a blog set
up to expose the corruption, and it's been operating since early March,
well before today's civil rights violation.

http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_ch
ief

chrsol...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 3:14:34 AM3/17/08
http://www.dekalbpolice.com/meet_chief.html

OMG what county police have music playing in the background! Sounds
like the cops have been spending too much time hyping themselves up.
They should join the military if they want glory by forcing their
power over citizens! Just because there was a bad storm does NOT mean
that they can act like they have been given martial law!

realpch

Mar 17, 2008, 4:34:37 AM3/17/08

Clearly someone got confused and thought they were making a movie rather
than a website.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!